Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got this in the mail and wanted to get log up ASAP-I hate starting a log on the weekend!!!

just a few quick things-I will be adding more later.

1. using this for my pre-summer cut
2. will be dosing twice a day
3. current weight 203, goal is anything under 195 for this 1 month run
4. big props to all the guys at RXS, GREAT GUYS---THANKS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

will begin using tomorrow 1st thing in morning for fasted workout.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just got this in the mail and wanted to get log up ASAP-I hate starting a log on the weekend!!!

just a few quick things-I will be adding more later.

1. using this for my pre-summer cut
2. will be dosing twice a day
3. current weight 203, goal is anything under 195 for this 1 month run
4. big props to all the guys at RXS, GREAT GUYS---THANKS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!

will begin using tomorrow 1st thing in morning for fasted workout.
Can't wait to see TheBigT running Radiate!! Gonna have to change your name to TheBigD

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see TheBigT running Radiate!! Gonna have to change your name to TheBigD
:bandit:glad you found the log!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First...girl

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo!!!! This guys in here like the liquid microwaves of Radiate heat that are fixing to melt the body butter from your sexiness!!!

Too much?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yo!!!! This guys in here like the liquid microwaves of Radiate heat that are fixing to melt the body butter from your sexiness!!!

Too much?
just enough....:bling:

GO NAVY

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see thebigt get shredded !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.... Your going to love this. Watch out. First time I took it I did one of the free 1 scoop samples that came with mine. It was almost too much. And I have done a lot of stims. I kicked it down to 1/2 a dose for about 7 days. Now I'm banging a dose at a time. I start sweeting on the way home from work. I take it @ 4:30pm hit the gym by 6:00 and still feeling good @ 9:00. Took it at 6:00 one time and couldn't get to bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stayed up a little to late last night, then slept really good, did not want to get out of bed this morning....I drank down a scoop of RADIATE and waited, it didn't seem to be hitting me, so I drank another 1/2 scoop. 30 minutes later I started to heat up. headed down to my basement and did my stretches and warmups and the sweating had already begun!!! BOOM-the energy kicked in, felt like that damned bunny that advertises batteries!!! did my regular routine of moderate weight with high reps-been doing this as a semi-replacement for cardio, then did 30 minutes on the ab-lounger-don't laugh, I bought it at a yard sale and since I have a bad knee it works well for cardio if I do fast reps.

todays music:
freebird-i will never tire of that song
green grass and high times
till it sleeps
whipping post
paradise city
man on the silver mountain
plush
working man
Kashmir
all along the watch tower
foxy lady
one way out

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is my 1st day of reduced cals so I drank 1/2 scoop of RADIATE around 2:00-man, it really kicked in-energy is still thru the roof!!!

I do things differently than most, I don't count cals...I just eliminate certain foods[except for an occasional cheat]and eat smaller portions. this has worked well for me, everyone needs to find out what works best for their individual needs.

I tried 3 sample packs about 2-3 weeks ago and the thing that stuck out was-of course the energy, the body heat and sweat-BUT THE THING THAT SHINED[FOR ME] WAS THE APPETITE SUPPRESSION....the fantastic appetite suppression is why I wanted so badly to get picked to log RADIATE, the timing is perfect for starting this cut!!!

I have ate way less than normal today and still have no appetite!!!:thumbsup:

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The mood boost and appetite suppression really help me as well. I feel more talkative and clearer thinking when Radiating. Gotta love it when a product works as planned!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for sweat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The mood boost and appetite suppression really help me as well. I feel more talkative and clearer thinking when Radiating. Gotta love it when a product works as planned!
If the appetite suppression holdsup this cut will be a breeze!!!

I might have to force myself to eat-----this NEVER HAPPENS!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love is but a song to sing
fear's the way we die
you can make the mountains ring
or make the angels cry.....

geez, what a beautiful song...reminds me of my youth and turning 13 in 1970.

youngbloods-GET TOGETHER!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am loving the appetite suppressant as well- I've only eaten once today! I can't wait to try it with training!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's one bad ass list if I must say so myself! Green Grass and High Tides is one of my favs! Most people don't know it but they should, it's like a mix between stairway to heaven and freebies...

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
stayed up a little to late last night, then slept really good, did not want to get out of bed this morning....I drank down a scoop of RADIATE and waited, it didn't seem to be hitting me, so I drank another 1/2 scoop. 30 minutes later I started to heat up. headed down to my basement and did my stretches and warmups and the sweating had already begun!!! BOOM-the energy kicked in, felt like that damned bunny that advertises batteries!!! did my regular routine of moderate weight with high reps-been doing this as a semi-replacement for cardio, then did 30 minutes on the ab-lounger-don't laugh, I bought it at a yard sale and since I have a bad knee it works well for cardio if I do fast reps.

todays music:
freebird-i will never tire of that song
green grass and high times
till it sleeps
whipping post
paradise city
man on the silver mountain
plush
working man
Kashmir
all along the watch tower
foxy lady
one way out
Nice list brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude that's one bad ass list if I must say so myself! Green Grass and High Tides is one of my favs! Most people don't know it but they should, it's like a mix between stairway to heaven and freebies...
I made that list from albums played on my old garrard turntable/pioneer amp, receiver...and recorded and played on my teac reel to reel-and it was coming out of my old school, original bose 901 direct reflecting speakers...I bought all that stuff in 1979 at the NATO base duty free store in naples Italy. I have babied that stuff to no end and it still all plays pristine...I spent a fraction of retail price at the NATO store but it was still a small fortune on an enlisted mans pay, lol.

tides is killer, guitar solos are insane....I love to talk music, it has always been an important part of my life...GOD, FAMILY, SEX AND ROCK AND ROLL!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
YESTERDAY WAS FAMILY DAY...

today was kill it day...

got up swigged down my radiate and got down to it. I did 3 sets of every damned lift I could think of[that I have equipment for], I used moderate weights and after awhile I used light weights and went to exhaustion on all of em....THEN---I did 20 minutes of fast ab loungers for my cardio.

radiate is gonna make me sweat, gonna make me groove-yeah baby!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thoughts on radiate:

1. radiate doesn't hit me as fast as some other pre's have, but it does last QUITE A BIT longer----great tradeoff!!!
2. taste is better with a little more water than usual---my opinion!!!
3. it WILL make you sweat---there are exceptions to EVERYTHING---but it sure as hell makes ME sweat!!!
4. again I can't speak for what everyone will get from radiate---but this stuff just KILLS MY APPETITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thoughts on radiate:

1. radiate doesn't hit me as fast as some other pre's have, but it does last QUITE A BIT longer----great tradeoff!!!
2. taste is better with a little more water than usual---my opinion!!!
3. it WILL make you sweat---there are exceptions to EVERYTHING---but it sure as hell makes ME sweat!!!
4. again I can't speak for what everyone will get from radiate---but this stuff just KILLS MY APPETITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea sir!! Crushes mine to and is helping me get through my I.F. every day!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another 'KITCHEN SINK' workout, I threw in every routine I could think of. started with moderate weight and lightened when necessary to be able to keep going, a total of 80 minutes....I am proud as hell as this is the longest lifting session I've had in quite some time...

something good to report, weighed in this morning at -3lbs!!! probably just water but moving in the right direction....

this doesn't even seem like a cut, I am not as hungry as usual and just eating till I am 'almost' full. I do miss those certain foods that I eliminated, but will give myself a cheat day, lol.

btw-I am sore as hell, will probably take tomorrow off as a rest day???? but who knows!!!:evil:

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another 'KITCHEN SINK' workout, I threw in every routine I could think of. started with moderate weight and lightened when necessary to be able to keep going, a total of 80 minutes....I am proud as hell as this is the longest lifting session I've had in quite some time...

something good to report, weighed in this morning at -3lbs!!! probably just water but moving in the right direction....

this doesn't even seem like a cut, I am not as hungry as usual and just eating till I am 'almost' full. I do miss those certain foods that I eliminated, but will give myself a cheat day, lol.

btw-I am sore as hell, will probably take tomorrow off as a rest day???? but who knows!!!:evil:
Rest days are for the Coast Guard Sailor!!