SlavicStrong's Follidrone 2.0 Log

1. SlavicStrong's Follidrone 2.0 Log

Some debate over whether or not I should buy this, took opinions into consideration, but figured I would give it a try just to see how it does on a "bulking" diet. Read some good reviews on this, particularly endurance wise, which appeals to me, because I'd love to push my muscles more than I usually could. Also heard it helps a little bit with strength, minimizing fat gain as well as other benefits, but I'll see how it works with me and my body.

Other current supplements:
    -Plant Based Protein Powder
    -Multivitamin
    -Krill Oil
    -Creatine

Beginning Stats:
    -5'10
    -204 pounds(started out last May at 156 pounds)
    Arm Size: 16 Inch
    Chest: 41-42 inch
    Quad:?? (can't seem to find my measuring tape right now..these measurements were taken about a week ago, will update once I find it again)

Anyways, bought one bottle of FD2, will most likely get a second depending on how I like its effects come around week 3, as it's recommended to use FD2 for 8 weeks. This is day 2, and will begin my log here. During my workout day one though, I noticed minor headaches..I think it was just random, and most likely not the hypo side effect FD2 is said to bring, as I am upping my carbs a bit, and eating carbs w/ each FD2 dose.

2. Subbed
    •   

3. Definitely need to run it at least 8 weeks, it takes a bottle before it kicks in, but it's good stuff!

4. Day 2:
    Had a nice back workout, complete re-doing deadlifts, restarting from basically "the ground up", so only did 225 for 5-6 reps. It's awful, but hey, I gotta get back into deadlifting somewhere. No headaches, so figuring it was just a random, isolated incident. Did some rows, pull-ups, lat pull downs, then switched it over to biceps, where I did a combination of various curling techniques for around 8-12 sets, using the e-z curl bar, dumbells, and cables. Nothing too noticeable, follidrone wise, obviously, not expecting it to "kick in" until at least a bit over a week.

Anyways, my current dosing is one pill at around 6:50 AM, and the other two later at night pre-w/o, around 6:30 ish... is this too large a gap between doses?

5. Subbed in on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

6. Again, you're 16 years old. Don't know why you insist on looking for the fast train.

7. Day 3

Just did legs today, squats, leg presses, calves and such, no changes workout wise as expected, may soon do lower reps and higher weight for a change.

8. Day 4

Today is my off-day, will focus on eating, and will dose Follidrone 2.0 at 3x throughout the day. I will note, I do feel a slight fullness in my biceps and triceps currently, perhaps FD2 is shuttling those carbs for glycogen storage.

9. Day 5

Took one pill AM and took two pills preworkout, and was feeling strong. I hit a new bench PR, 215 for 6 reps. My goal is to hit 225 for 8 by the end of June, and seeing how things are going, I'm going to crush it before then. Feel great right now.

10. Day 7, overall feeling more energized going into my workouts, and I do feel stronger going into them as well. Put 275 on squats today, and it felt "light". Only managed to do 5 reps with it, but I'm happy, considering I'm basically redoing squats and deadlifts from the ground up. I honestly feel like I'm going to get pretty strong quickly on the squats, and feel like I've gotten my groove back with them.

During workouts I do feel in a better mood, not too much more endurance, but for just taking FD2 for a week, I'm pretty optimistic it will get even better, as I've heard this is when endurance begins to become noticeable. Tomorrow is my off day, then it's back to chest and triceps, and I'm hoping to make the 6 reps on 215 even easier than last time.

11. Day 11

Was feeling pain in my triceps during bench press, possibly a light strain, so I'll be taking a couple days off. I think my mistake was doing two heavier days of benching in a row, when I should have done one day heavier, and the other lighter. Anyways, should heal fast, might hit legs again tomorrow.

12. Quote Originally Posted by SlavicStrong View Post
    Day 11

Was feeling pain in my triceps during bench press, possibly a light strain, so I'll be taking a couple days off. I think my mistake was doing two heavier days of benching in a row, when I should have done one day heavier, and the other lighter. Anyways, should heal fast, might hit legs again tomorrow.
    Does it make you hungry and do you take caps on your day off.

13. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    Does it make you hungry and do you take caps on your day off.
    I eat a lot already as is, so no noticeable increases in hunger, and yes, I take it 3x throughout the day on off day.

14. Day 12

Had to cut workout short today, but did legs. Again, I did 275 on squat, however, I noticed that any weight below 275, (135, 225, ect) felt lighter than normal. Anyways, I heard that Follidrone effects hair in some way, and I feel like it might be true. I was combing my hair this morning, and it felt smoother than normal, like I just put conditioner in my hair the day before, which is weird, considering I got it cut two weeks ago, and my hair is relatively short.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. follidrone 2.0 log --> injured-->bulk --> unsponsored
    By Joshinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 07:36 PM
  2. Unsponsored follidrone 2.0 log
    By ultramario12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 07:12 PM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs