SlavicStrong's Follidrone 2.0 Log

B

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Definitely need to run it at least 8 weeks, it takes a bottle before it kicks in, but it's good stuff!

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 2:
Had a nice back workout, complete re-doing deadlifts, restarting from basically "the ground up", so only did 225 for 5-6 reps. It's awful, but hey, I gotta get back into deadlifting somewhere. No headaches, so figuring it was just a random, isolated incident. Did some rows, pull-ups, lat pull downs, then switched it over to biceps, where I did a combination of various curling techniques for around 8-12 sets, using the e-z curl bar, dumbells, and cables. Nothing too noticeable, follidrone wise, obviously, not expecting it to "kick in" until at least a bit over a week.

Anyways, my current dosing is one pill at around 6:50 AM, and the other two later at night pre-w/o, around 6:30 ish... is this too large a gap between doses?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed in on this!

S

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Again, you're 16 years old. Don't know why you insist on looking for the fast train.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 3

Just did legs today, squats, leg presses, calves and such, no changes workout wise as expected, may soon do lower reps and higher weight for a change.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 4

Today is my off-day, will focus on eating, and will dose Follidrone 2.0 at 3x throughout the day. I will note, I do feel a slight fullness in my biceps and triceps currently, perhaps FD2 is shuttling those carbs for glycogen storage.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 5

Took one pill AM and took two pills preworkout, and was feeling strong. I hit a new bench PR, 215 for 6 reps. My goal is to hit 225 for 8 by the end of June, and seeing how things are going, I'm going to crush it before then. Feel great right now.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 7, overall feeling more energized going into my workouts, and I do feel stronger going into them as well. Put 275 on squats today, and it felt "light". Only managed to do 5 reps with it, but I'm happy, considering I'm basically redoing squats and deadlifts from the ground up. I honestly feel like I'm going to get pretty strong quickly on the squats, and feel like I've gotten my groove back with them.

During workouts I do feel in a better mood, not too much more endurance, but for just taking FD2 for a week, I'm pretty optimistic it will get even better, as I've heard this is when endurance begins to become noticeable. Tomorrow is my off day, then it's back to chest and triceps, and I'm hoping to make the 6 reps on 215 even easier than last time.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel

halfhuman

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 11

Was feeling pain in my triceps during bench press, possibly a light strain, so I'll be taking a couple days off. I think my mistake was doing two heavier days of benching in a row, when I should have done one day heavier, and the other lighter. Anyways, should heal fast, might hit legs again tomorrow.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11

Was feeling pain in my triceps during bench press, possibly a light strain, so I'll be taking a couple days off. I think my mistake was doing two heavier days of benching in a row, when I should have done one day heavier, and the other lighter. Anyways, should heal fast, might hit legs again tomorrow.
Does it make you hungry and do you take caps on your day off.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Does it make you hungry and do you take caps on your day off.
I eat a lot already as is, so no noticeable increases in hunger, and yes, I take it 3x throughout the day on off day.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 12

Had to cut workout short today, but did legs. Again, I did 275 on squat, however, I noticed that any weight below 275, (135, 225, ect) felt lighter than normal. Anyways, I heard that Follidrone effects hair in some way, and I feel like it might be true. I was combing my hair this morning, and it felt smoother than normal, like I just put conditioner in my hair the day before, which is weird, considering I got it cut two weeks ago, and my hair is relatively short.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 15

Unfortunately, it appears I pulled something in my chest, and will be unable to do upper-body movements until it is healed. Unsure if I should take FD2 while this muscle is pulled..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2:
Had a nice back workout, complete re-doing deadlifts, restarting from basically "the ground up", so only did 225 for 5-6 reps. It's awful, but hey, I gotta get back into deadlifting somewhere. No headaches, so figuring it was just a random, isolated incident. Did some rows, pull-ups, lat pull downs, then switched it over to biceps, where I did a combination of various curling techniques for around 8-12 sets, using the e-z curl bar, dumbells, and cables. Nothing too noticeable, follidrone wise, obviously, not expecting it to "kick in" until at least a bit over a week.

Anyways, my current dosing is one pill at around 6:50 AM, and the other two later at night pre-w/o, around 6:30 ish... is this too large a gap between doses?
Dosing should be fine like this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

Unfortunately, it appears I pulled something in my chest, and will be unable to do upper-body movements until it is healed. Unsure if I should take FD2 while this muscle is pulled..
Bummer. Right when things were starting to rock and roll.
I think that youll want to continue to train either way though. May as well use this time to heal. Hit legs hard and train anything that doesnt stress the pec.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Bummer. Right when things were starting to rock and roll.
I think that youll want to continue to train either way though. May as well use this time to heal. Hit legs hard and train anything that doesnt stress the pec.
I'd love to, ideally, hit back and biceps, but even bending down hurts, so that eliminates deadlifting. However, it is improving, a lot less pain. Sleeping is annoying too..laying down on the side of the pulled pec..ouch!(pain goes away though after like 20 seconds, but those 20 seconds..)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to, ideally, hit back and biceps, but even bending down hurts, so that eliminates deadlifting. However, it is improving, a lot less pain. Sleeping is annoying too..laying down on the side of the pulled pec..ouch!(pain goes away though after like 20 seconds, but those 20 seconds..)
ouch. Well, hope you heal soon. Pulled muscles really suck.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
ouch. Well, hope you heal soon. Pulled muscles really suck.
I know..I never really realized how much the pec is involved in even the simplest movements, until it hurts doing those simple movements. ughh, should be 100% by Monday though, then I plan to do light chest work at first.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know..I never really realized how much the pec is involved in even the simplest movements, until it hurts doing those simple movements. ughh, should be 100% by Monday though, then I plan to do light chest work at first.
Trust me I know. I have a pacemaker in my chest ;)
Imagine having your chest cut open wires snaked into your heart and then a 4 inch metal object left in your body. Interesting experience.
I just had to have it replaced and it was tough to get back into the swing of training after not being able to use my arm for a month.
Crazy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trust me I know. I have a pacemaker in my chest ;)
Imagine having your chest cut open wires snaked into your heart and then a 4 inch metal object left in your body. Interesting experience.
I just had to have it replaced and it was tough to get back into the swing of training after not being able to use my arm for a month.
Crazy.
Hope you heal up well bro.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 19
First day of chest since injury, took it very light, 135 for 20 on bench, then 95 did for 20, with a slowed pace, did 25 pound dumbbells, push-ups, all light work to not aggravate or make the injury worse.

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 20
Legs, increased squat from 275 for 5, and today did 285 for 5. 10 more pounds, same amount of reps, sounds good to me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad your back at it!

S

SlavicStrong

Awards
Day 21 Back and Biceps, was a little apprehensive to go heavy because of the chest, but I did and felt perfect. As I said before, deadlifts are my weakest, but today did 225 for at least 8 reps. I am using HMB Ca now just to see if it allows me to workout 6 days a week easier.