Shaking things up with Quake 10.0

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Okay big thanks to The Solution for the chance to give this a run.

1. Presentation - 10/10 Solid looking label very nicely done. I like the color scheme as well.

2. Flavor - "Lemon Drop" 10/10 i did 2 scoops in 12oz of water and it was spot on for me loved it. Will play with varying oz amounts for kicks and giggles.

3. Performance - 9/10 I really enjoyed it as a first impression. Now i am a big stim junkie i love the rush you get from the "stronger" stims 1,3 Dmaa Ect..
This didn't give me a rush, which i didn't expect with the profile this is a performance blend meaning greater pump, endurance, recovery ect.. Which i feel it will stand out in that category. There are days i do higher volume and this would accompany that greatly. Now if im doing heavy back squats or deads i like to get a little hopped up haha. There is no all in one "PRE" but this is as close as your probably going to get.

4. Mixablity - 10/10 No troubles here, smooth as glass, no clumps or floaties. Spot on.

I hit some chest and tris, having some AC Joint issues so there is only one hammer strength machine i can do a press on and not have much if any pain, so i probably did 20+ sets on it with varying intensity techniques and would switch and hot some tris every 4-5 sets. Great pump and endurance i was pleased. Going to hit some legs tonight should be fun!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay big thanks to The Solution for the chance to give this a run.

1. Presentation - 10/10 Solid looking label very nicely done. I like the color scheme as well.

2. Flavor - "Lemon Drop" 10/10 i did 2 scoops in 12oz of water and it was spot on for me loved it. Will play with varying oz amounts for kicks and giggles.

3. Performance - 9/10 I really enjoyed it as a first impression. Now i am a big stim junkie i love the rush you get from the "stronger" stims 1,3 Dmaa Ect..
This didn't give me a rush, which i didn't expect with the profile this is a performance blend meaning greater pump, endurance, recovery ect.. Which i feel it will stand out in that category. There are days i do higher volume and this would accompany that greatly. Now if im doing heavy back squats or deads i like to get a little hopped up haha. There is no all in one "PRE" but this is as close as your probably going to get.

4. Mixablity - 10/10 No troubles here, smooth as glass, no clumps or floaties. Spot on.

I hit some chest and tris, having some AC Joint issues so there is only one hammer strength machine i can do a press on and not have much if any pain, so i probably did 20+ sets on it with varying intensity techniques and would switch and hot some tris every 4-5 sets. Great pump and endurance i was pleased. Going to hit some legs tonight should be fun!
Great initial review

a few questions for you:

Do you plan on trying at least 1 scoop for a few workouts and 1.5 scoops for a few workouts and seeing how it affects you? I know your a stim junkie, but I would like to see your feedback with all doses and see how it effects you and your honest feedback

What do you like or dislike about the formula?

If you could touch on these things during each write up that would be great
- How was your energy? Smooth? Jittery? Long lasting
- How was your pump? Good, Bad, could of been better and why
- Energy/Performance -- What did you notice

Also how are you dosing in a fasted or fed state? and when is your pre-workout meal (try doing like preworkout meal 30 minutes before, then quake prior, 60 minutes before with pre workout meal, 90 minutes before with pre-workout meal) and see how hard it hits you varying things up..

Any feedback is good feedback. I just want you to have fun and be honest!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In to see how this treats you too sir!

We both grabbed the Lemon Drop, agree it was well done

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Nice review. Sounds like a good product.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Great initial review

a few questions for you:

Do you plan on trying at least 1 scoop for a few workouts and 1.5 scoops for a few workouts and seeing how it affects you? I know your a stim junkie, but I would like to see your feedback with all doses and see how it effects you and your honest feedback

What do you like or dislike about the formula?

If you could touch on these things during each write up that would be great
- How was your energy? Smooth? Jittery? Long lasting
- How was your pump? Good, Bad, could of been better and why
- Energy/Performance -- What did you notice

Also how are you dosing in a fasted or fed state? and when is your pre-workout meal (try doing like preworkout meal 30 minutes before, then quake prior, 60 minutes before with pre workout meal, 90 minutes before with pre-workout meal) and see how hard it hits you varying things up..

Any feedback is good feedback. I just want you to have fun and be honest!
Yea, i can try the lower doses for you but honestly it probably wouldnt effect me energy wise from that low of an amount of caffeine. But i will give it a shot. will include nutrient timing as well!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Last Night i hit some Arms, did a lot of super sets and drop sets had a great pump very deep feeling, Energy was smooth and lasts a long time not a hard hitting have to train feel but definitely energy to carry on a high intensity workout.

Only Thing i would change would be add in a stronger stim, but again that's just me im sure this would be perfect for someone that doesn't have a crazy tolerance to stimulants. its damn near perfect for me.

Nutrients taken in no food 2hrs prior but 50gram dextrose/20gram cyclic dextrin with eaa with the pre 30mins prior to the workout.

I had a killer workout again, very impressed with the thought going into the formula.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I know its still early.
How soon do you notice the pump? Right away, or does it slowly creep up like the energy?
Are you noticing a slight increase in body temp (Due to the capros)
Are you noticing any crash? Or how long is the energy lasting after dosing the product (2-3-4 hours??)

So far how are you liking quake compared to some other pre's you usually utilize or rotate around?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I know its still early.
How soon do you notice the pump? Right away, or does it slowly creep up like the energy?
Are you noticing a slight increase in body temp (Due to the capros)
Are you noticing any crash? Or how long is the energy lasting after dosing the product (2-3-4 hours??)

So far how are you liking quake compared to some other pre's you usually utilize or rotate around?
I get swelled up pretty fast, the pumps hurt but I'm able to drive through and keep pumping out reps endurance is stupid, and buffering from lactic acid is crazy. I get pretty warm to be honest I sweat a lot more easily. No crash at all I feel great I would say a solid 3hrs I'm riding pretty strong. You know Its growing on me having to focus on slow movements and tightening form because of my ac problem and this is helping me more then a stim bomb would be its allowing me to keep a strong contraction and push pass fatigue and pain barriers and not cramp up. I dig it!!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Just crushed some shoulders and bis

Insane endurance, no meal in me 1hr pre-workout. And I'm using john meadows recovery factor intra I couldnt even begin to tell you how many sets I did lol. I could have kept going also bit after 1:30 I called it quits. Volume feels limitless. This is definitely the best "performance" pre I've taken. No going to hop you up to where you wanna slap your grandma but its a clean feel that's growing on me for the fact that I can push past pain barriers and not cramp up. Its been a long time since ive felt that from a pre. Its nice when uour able to dig in and crank out 5 reps when you would normally shut down. Quake is no joke very thought out formula!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good stuff here Ben. Really glad you are seeing what Quake has to offer and its benefits.
I know you have used quite a bit in your lifetime, how would you put this one compared to some of your favorites?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey Ben, Any updates? Been 10 days since the last one!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Sorry guys, ran into some family issues been out of it for a while. Pumps and endurance is still top notch. Best of any stim-based pre I have used. I find on bigger body parts like legs / back I miss the intensity of a stim bomb. But I still have great workouts its just harder to keep grinding through sets without something heavy. While there is no prefect pre. This is as close as you can get imo. Only missing the hard hit. But this could do that for others so it might be perfect for them. I will definitely keep this in rotation for more pump based sessions.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How have you been dosing it Ben? How many scoops and how much water are you mixing it in (To find your sweet spot)?
About how long is the energy lasting and how long does it take for it to kick in?

Glad to see the pumps and endurance are truly shining.