Driven puts Quake 10.0 to the test, Can it keep me mean while getting lean?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Current Plan Overview

Training 6 days a week (usually, sometimes 7) Pretty simple set-up rotating between the big 3 lifts twice a week and adding in accessory work as needed, or as I have time during my lifts.

eg. week:
Monday- Legs: Pyramid squats, Leg curls/extensions, Leg press (if I make it to the gym), Sumo squats
Tuesday- Posterior Chain: Pyramid Deadlifts, SLDL, DB rows, smith rows, pullups/chins, occassional bicep accessory
Wednesday- Chest: Pyramid standard BP, DB press, DB flies, seated chest press, tricep accessory
Thursday- OFF
Friday- Legs: see above
Saturday- PC: see above
Sunday- Chest: see above

reps tend to stay 8-12 depending on the lift. Pyramids tend to stop at 6-reps until I feel ready for a strength test (don't foresee many during this cal deficit)
I am taking a break from PHAT but will be back to rotating heavy/light work after this phase.

Diet is around 2400 calories daily at the moment, with no real macro breakdown other than being sure to hit my protein macros. I usually divide this up between 4 primary meals with 50g protein in each. Refeeds will be used as needed, carb-heavy and I like to aim it for the night of leg day, also being the night before my deadlifts, gotta utilize them carbs right ;)

2400 is about -400 calories from where I was, hoping this will be enough for a slow start into my cut

Onto the fun stuff,

Quake 10.0

I selected Lemon Drop.

What I think of the formula:
Well-rounded. Really every angle you could want to tackle going into a workout was thought of here from energy to stress to endurance and pump.
Had I formulated it I may have swapped the BCAAs for additional citrulline so I wouldn't need to double scoop and hit 350mg caffeine anhydrous to hit the amount I like there, but I'm one person and there are just as many out there who want BCAAs in their pre.

Nitrates are a big win with me so I am thinking I will get more than enough pump here anyways :)

The fact I could only nitpick at one line on the label is saying a lot here from me, overall a solid formulation. High hopes!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Workout #1 with Quake 10.0 was a leg day

I will need to note at the onset here that this was my first leg day in 9 days, a real long gap compared to my norm, this was while recovering from blowing my knee to hell last week. I managed to hit below parallel on squat depth just fine, it seemed to be the larger stretching movements that gave issue and I ended up skipping extensions and lunges.

Quake 10.0 Initial Thoughts:

** Please Start with 1 scoop and then slowly work up to 2 scoops if you feel you need the extra kick and full dose from the label **

This was hard to not disobey haha but I stuck with one scoop for my first use :)

Mixability
I went with one scoop into 10 oz. here, standard shaker without any mixing aids.
Mixed completely in seconds, small layer of foam up top but it settled into the mix as well.
-Easy 10/10

Taste
I think I nailed the powder/water ratio here with one scoop in 10 oz. I really enjoyed the Lemon Drop.
Based on the panel I was expecting some tartness but it was pleasantly sweet from the first to last sip.
I have used maybe 3 or 4 other flavors similar to a "lemon drop" and this one easily stole the top spot.
-First impression = 9/10 as a lemon, I'd love to try another flavor off the line now that I know how well this was done.

Formula
See post #1 for my thoughts on the formula,
Having given it a try now I will say my initial thoughts are quite positive.
Definitely reserving a rating until I've used it a few more times.

Workout Reaction:
I trained fasted, aside from a protein bar 2 hours before the lift my closest full meal was 4 hours prior.
I prefer training fasted but I will be giving Quake a few test runs on a good amount of carbs in future updates.

Energy- As expected, 175mg caffeine anhydrous should be enough to get anyone set for a lift. This is actually a little less than I was using leading up to this (usually 250mg) but I'll be bumping to 1.5 scoops next lift ;)
This stim was smooth, no jitters and with the theanine present I felt pretty great throughout.

Performance- One lift and I already know what to keep an eye on, endurance.
Maybe it was the Peak02, but damn was I wishing my knee was feeling better so I could keep pushing. I really hope I don't acclimatize to this. Will continue updating as I go!

Pumps were decent, enough to bolster my ego and keep me focusing on target muscles in the mirror. Looking forward to seeing how engorged my legs can get on more than one scoop!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in...damn, you do legs the day before deadlifts?

:hail:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm in...damn, you do legs the day before deadlifts?

:hail:
Yessir, have been for a few months now without issue so far

I am seated at least 6 hours a day at work just in driving time, recovery has been keeping up but I was also eating more then... we'll see if I can keep that up on a calorie deficit

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Subbed!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to your honesty & Detail. I hope my email is a good layout on your initial review and how to update things.

Eager to see what you feel between fasted and fed training if you plan to use it for both. Especially noting what you find between both forms of training and some extra carbs in your system.

prepare for the pumpzzzzz

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Definitely in on this!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yessir, have been for a few months now without issue so far

I am seated at least 6 hours a day at work just in driving time, recovery has been keeping up but I was also eating more then... we'll see if I can keep that up on a calorie deficit
I have my squats and deads on back to back to back days as well, just flipped. Deads first, legs second. I found that the other way around, I was pulling with too much lower back becuase my legs were still fatigued from the day before... flipping, only my back is a little tired and having a belt pretty much completely fixes and allows me to keep the squatting on point with only minimal leg fatigue from the deads

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have my squats and deads on back to back to back days as well, just flipped. Deads first, legs second. I found that the other way around, I was pulling with too much lower back becuase my legs were still fatigued from the day before... flipping, only my back is a little tired and having a belt pretty much completely fixes and allows me to keep the squatting on point with only minimal leg fatigue from the deads
wouldn't putting some space between legs and deads be a better solution?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Post #2 updated with details from the first scoop!

Lift ran long with my knee trying to act up and me playing it safe, but a solid first experience

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Post #2 updated with details from the first scoop!

Lift ran long with my knee trying to act up and me playing it safe, but a solid first experience
an ounce of prevention.....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great update for post #1 big man.
Get that knee 100% ... so this way you dont have to go 50% and prolong that injury!
Keep working hard man.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
wouldn't putting some space between legs and deads be a better solution?
Of course, but I wanted to keep the 6 days so lower volume per workout but still high through the weekly total

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course, but I wanted to keep the 6 days so lower volume per workout but still high through the weekly total
sorry, it was wrong of me to treat you like a noob...should have known there was logic behind it!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sorry, it was wrong of me to treat you like a noob...should have known there was logic behind it!!!
ha no, please do critique... sometimes you just cant see the forest for the trees when its your own programming

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1.5 scoops was beautiful for chest day, sweet spot found. I won't need to try out 2 scoops for sure energy was solid through a 95 minute lift

Full update will come, at a big family event just wanted to wish everyone a fun & safe St. Patty's!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Time for an update from chest day with 1.5 scoops of Quake!

This ended up being a fed lift, so I got to experience the pump at a good intensity and see what Quake really had to offer. I ended up being held back at work for a meeting, fed while there, and offered another position in the company. It would be a promotion but I let them know Monday if I want to go for it. It would mean longer hours and less enjoyable work for me.

Following this lift I headed over to a big family St. Patty's party, many potatoes were had haha.
Seriously though, Coddle, Irish Stew, Guinness Fudge Cake, and Legit Irish Soda bread for days.
Great night out with the family

Anyways I initially got home from work with some pizza in me and slammed 1.5 scoops of Quake in 18 oz. water as per booneman77 's recommendation
I may go 16 oz. myself with lemon drop, so I think 10 oz. per scoop is my ideal after trying it a few ways now.

Chest Day, March 17

Warmups Supersets:
Jumping Jacks, Pushups - 20/20 x 3
20 lb. DB flies, Reverse Pushups - 20/20 x3

Flat Press Pyramid:
145 x 12
180 x 12
215 x 10
240 x 8
275 x 3
280 x 2
225 x 8
190 x 10

Main Superset 1:
Seated Machine Flies:
(120 x 12) x 3
Standing Smith OHP:
(140 x 10) x 3

Main SS 2:
Incline DB Press:
(35 x 12) x 3
Decline Smith Press:
(135 x 10) x 3

Main SS 3:
Tricep Pushdowns:
(160 x 12) x 3
Decline Pushups: (Feet on a 2" raised platform)
15 x 3

/chest.

Endurance with Quake is my new friend, could feel all the pump and less of the fatigue. No real denying this is an effective pre-workout, consider myself lucky to have been chosen as a logger :)
Assorted notes: Energy kick can be felt 20 minutes after drinking, fully kicking by 30-40 for the pump ingredients from what I can tell.
If you're carbed up I wouldn't exceed 1.5 scoops without trying a smaller dose first lol, it can build a good pump.

I've played with both dosing and carbs already, if anyone has a question or thought for another way to try (maybe I could add another 0.5 scoop intra to try that out?) lemme know!

I may (though this can't be recommended) try it out with an ephedrine dose before I finish this up as well in case anyone is curious on that combo as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good update there. You may as well share your dosing , so that way maybe I can slide it to other loggers as well based off the feedback and how everyone does respond to it.

As the log does go on, and you flip between fasted and fed training I want to see your final breakdown on both. Before you think about adding E to the mix jump to 2 scoops and see how that energy, pump & performance treat you. If 1.5 gave you a blistering pump just wait till you hit the full dose.

How long is the energy streaming for? Any jitters? Any crashes? Eager to see with all your supersets if as you continue to dose it you see cut back rest times, less doms, and less fatigue from the Peak02 since I don't think you use it often.

Great work none the less
Take that job offer!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Peak02 I only used once but this time around seems better, could be a combination of things in Quake

Energy lasts about 2 hours which is good for me with caffeine, nothing makes me jittery, this was smooth

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Peak02 I only used once but this time around seems better, could be a combination of things in Quake

Energy lasts about 2 hours which is good for me with caffeine, nothing makes me jittery, this was smooth
Outstanding. If you give the quake proper saturation (with peak02) you may reap the performance/endurance benefits of the product.
If you are doing any cardio, take note of the Peak02 and see if you do intervals faster or liss/miss for a longer duration without getting as tired.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Time for an update from Quake 10.0 vs. Posterior Chain (Back emphasis)

This was a fasted lift (over 3 hours from previous meal) using 1.5 scoops of Quake in 16 oz. water

Warmups Supersets:
Jumping Jacks, Chin-ups - 20/15 x 3
Smith machine calf raises (180) , Machine Pull-downs (140) - 20/15 x3

Deadlift Pyramid:
120 x 12
140 x 12
160 x 10
180 x 8
200 x 4
235 x 2
175 x 8
190 x 10

Main Superset 1:
Seated Pulldowns:
(160 x 12) x 3
DB Rows:
(50 x 10) x 3

Main SS 2:
SLDL:
(120 x 12) x 3
Pullups:
15 x 3 (round 3 I gassed out at 11 reps)

Main SS 3:
Bent over Smith Rows:
(140 x 12) x 3
DB concentration curls:
(40 x 12) x 3

/PC.

Notes:
-Quake is holding up for energy, brings a steady boost to each lift lasting up to 2 hours for me
-Rest times stayed the same as usual here, the supersets don't leave much room to cut back on time
-Pump was felt even on the <50g carbs today before the lift, I would say that those training fasted will see performance benefit easily from Quake
-No notes yet on recovery or strength boosts, but I have plenty of time to get through this tub and saturate some more of the goodies packed into each scoop.

Happy Monday all, lift heavy and keep driven!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fasted I would mean like first thing upon waking, no food for a very long duration.
If you have ingested some food in the day that is technically not fasted.

What is your pre/intra/post looking like nutrition wise at the moment? and how do you typically set it up?
Do you plan to do any training right out of bed 100% fasted or no?

I am also assuming you possibly carb cycle based off your description of "Lower Carbs Today"
Eager to see if you pump 50g pre (60-90 minutes prior) and 50g intra the difference you feel on quake.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I can get in a fully fasted lift on a weekend, not waking up for 3am through the week

My previous full meal is 500 cals 3-4 hours prior to lifting

I'll plan on a fully fasted lift Saturday morning

Knee is pain free, just had some lingering flexibility issues that seem mostly gone now.

No carb cycling for me, just lower than they were last week and that trend will continue as weight drops. Logged 180 carbs yesterday and today will be similar. I get most in at dinner and after, mornings are pretty fat-dense between eggs, oils, meat, nuts, etc.

Zero calories used pre/intra.
Post I slam a shake with 50g protein and 20-30 added carbs. Dinner is about 2 hours after that

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
2 scoops of Quake 10.0 vs. Leg Day

This was a fed lift (2 hours after a 500 calorie meal) using 2 scoops of Quake in 20 oz. water

Warmups Supersets:
Jumping Jacks, BW multidirectional lunges - 20/20 x 3
Goblet Squats (80), Leg Extensions (160) - 15/15 x3

BB Squat Pyramid:
135 x 12 - Max depth
170 x 12
195 x 12
220 x 10
245 x 8
270 x 8
295 x 6
320 x 4
285 x 6
215 x 10 - Max Depth + 2 second pause

Main Superset 1:
Leg Curls:
(160 x 12) x 3
DB lunges:
(50's x 10) x 3

Main SS 2:
Sumo Squats:
(215 x 12) x 3
Smith Calf Raises:
(210 x 15) x 3

Main SS 3:
Goblet Squats:
(100 x 12) x 3
Extensions: (Doubled up, also snuck in more lunges as I skipped both the past few leg days)
(160 x 12) x 3

/Legs.

Notes:
- Taste was golden with 2 scoops in 20 oz. for me, as I've said from the beginning it is a nice level of sweet, and refreshing.
- Pump shined nicely here with 2 scoops on a leg day while fed. That is a lot of factors and really I'd be concerned if I wasn't pumped up. Thankfully it was muscle fullness and no lack of mobility (debilitating pumps as some say) which I have got with some pre's on a good leg day.
-From set to set recovery was stellar, tuckering myself out aside my muscles felt ready for more punishment.
-It was a good feeling leg day which I should be feeling tomorrow, I will be sure to comment on any differences in DOMS I think I can pin down if there are any

Happy Friday all, lift heavy and enjoy your weekend!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That is what I am talking about.
How long was the energy on 2 scoops? Pretty long?

Good to see the strength, pumps, and endurance all playing a key factor. Gonna need it after all them Squats!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Still feeling it lol

I took it at 2:30 and it's now 4:45

2 scoops may not be for everyone but the stim lovers out there can rest assured this will treat them well at the full dose, was great to get the full dose of everything in the formula

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still feeling it lol

I took it at 2:30 and it's now 4:45

2 scoops may not be for everyone but the stim lovers out there can rest assured this will treat them well at the full dose, was great to get the full dose of everything in the formula
Can't wait to see the pump on an upper body workout, and notes you may see on endurnace/performance with the full dose of ingredients.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Upper body was fun with Quake, any good pump agent or endurance booster always is

IMG_1490471131.414910.jpg

I doubt I'll have vascularity worth showing off by the end of this log but maybe once BF% hits my target I will grab another tub. I tend to get more help from a pre while lean and lower calorie (lacking energy, pump, at times focus, etc)

What is average pricing looking like per tub Bob?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Upper body was fun with Quake, any good pump agent or endurance booster always is

View attachment 146682

I doubt I'll have vascularity worth showing off by the end of this log but maybe once BF% hits my target I will grab another tub. I tend to get more help from a pre while lean and lower calorie (lacking energy, pump, at times focus, etc)

What is average pricing looking like per tub Bob?
Around 2$ a serving. Due to the high dosing of ingredients the best prices are now with intro specials NP may be your best bet.

https://nutraplanet.com/product-category/march-fitness/page/2/
so around 50$ for 40 scoops

Maybe we can work out a trade in the future i shot you an email

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I've worked late 4/5 days this week sorry I will fill in updates from my lifts tonight

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Time for an overdue update. Today was a chest day with 1.5 scoops of Quake

Definitely a fed lift, for end of month we had a bunch of pizza and donuts ordered into the office. I ate in moderation but still an easy 600+ cals on top of my day an hour before my lift here.

Chest Day, March 31

Warmups Supersets:
Jumping Jacks, Pushups - 20/20 x 3
20 lb. DB flies, Reverse Pushups - 20/20 x3

Flat Press Pyramid:
145 x 15
180 x 12
215 x 10
240 x 8
275 x 3
285 x 2
225 x 8
190 x 10

An easy 5 lb. bump to the upper pyramid, if I can swing this a few more times I'll be at 300 in great time but honestly I'm not expecting to hit it until calories are surplussed again, the pizza helped today haha.

Main Superset 1:
Seated Machine Flies:
(120 x 15) x 3
Standing Smith OHP:
(140 x 12) x 3

Main SS 2:
Incline DB Press:
(35 x 12) x 3
Decline Smith Press:
(135 x 12) x 3

Main SS 3:
Tricep Pushdowns:
(160 x 12) x 3
Decline Pushups: (Feet on a 2" raised platform)
15 x 3

/chest.

I fit in a few bumps to volume on these sets, which is actually impressive considering the calorie deficit. I would be happy just to maintain but Quake is carrying me to improve here.
Still noting the most benefit to endurance, I am certain it is helping out my strength as well but I have been using pre-workouts a long while so it would be remarkable if Quake out-did them all this fast.

Pumps were pretty intense, I'm actually getting some cramping in my chest atm when I extend my arm across to the opposite side. Going to re-hydrate and recover!

Have a good weekend all!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very good feedback, and great detail on each aspect of the product.
I guess Pizza = PR's :)

Hope to see some more good feedback on the next few workouts. 1.5 scoops seems to be the sweet spot.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Assorted weekly Updates:

Good lifts, although admittedly lacking in focus (my own fault, I'm running on less and less sleep) thankfully hitting my 1.5 scoops of Quake pre has kept me going and holding par in the gym.
This is on top of a 300 calorie deficit this week, maybe closer to 200 after factoring in some cheats that I was pushed into.

I am not getting much in terms of focus from Quake overall but it definitely shells out the pumps and energy when you dose appropriately for your tolerance.

Pumps are much more severe when recently fed as expected. Always a good thing to see, I can say with confidence that Quake + carbs + a good lift outshines carbs alone + a good lift

I can also definitely say that if you are fasted or near fasted you'll have a much better time getting into your lift and getting a pump with some Quake in you.

This was not part of the log parameters but because I know AM has a number of ephedrine fans I did give this a try. 1.5 scoops Quake + 24mg EHCl was beautiful. Not for the stimulant sensitive. A great way to add a touch of fat-burning into your lift while adding to performance if you are so inclined though!

Tomorrow I am planning to use 1.5 scoops pre and 0.5 scoops added into my intra drink to get some extra, more sustained energy and really kick some iron around for leg day :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oh and Happy Birthday Bob!!!

Had to shout that out somewhere :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eager to see if adding the extra half scoop gives you an extra edge in some of the aspects regarding the product. 1.5 seems to be the best dosing from almost all reviews and feedback I have seen on multiple social media platforms and online message boards.

The best part is, while even in a deficit the pumps are strong which is good to see, as workout performance is not decreasing. Keep rocking it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I ended up not taking an off day this week, I'd supply a reason but it comes down to the fact I just hate not lifting and sometimes that still gets the better of me lol.

All went well, hit legs on my "rest day" and felt great. Stuck to the programming so no real number updates to provide you guys with.

I finally tried out Quake at 1.5 scoops pre and 0.5 scoops intra-workout, which was great. I think it gets around the high caffeine amount for those a little too stim sensitive to take 2 scoops at once maybe you could even try out 1 pre 1 intra and start sipping the intra 30 minutes in (spaces the caffeine nicely)

It was a better lift for me than when I hit 2 scoops pre so it may be worth a shot!
Definitely a smoother stimulant rush with this method. I didn't notice additional strength/endurance (ideally for these you'd want to dose it all pre) but I wouldn't say it was lacking, had a good pump and hit the same numbers I've been hitting despite the still continuing calorie deficit.

For the sake of the log i don't want to use 2 scoops each lift or I will be smashing this tub real soon ;) so back to my 1.5 scoops pre from here on out

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your log. Dose as you wish. I just want the honest feedback from you in all the areas you can cover boss man!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1.5 + .5 was a stellar combo for me on my double workout marathon as well... unfortunately IMO 2 scoops is just too much unless, like you said, you have a blistering stim tolerance. 1.5 has just the right amount of feels to it tho which is good for extending the tub ha

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I ended up not taking an off day this week, I'd supply a reason but it comes down to the fact I just hate not lifting and sometimes that still gets the better of me lol.

All went well, hit legs on my "rest day" and felt great. Stuck to the programming so no real number updates to provide you guys with.

I finally tried out Quake at 1.5 scoops pre and 0.5 scoops intra-workout, which was great. I think it gets around the high caffeine amount for those a little too stim sensitive to take 2 scoops at once maybe you could even try out 1 pre 1 intra and start sipping the intra 30 minutes in (spaces the caffeine nicely)

It was a better lift for me than when I hit 2 scoops pre so it may be worth a shot!
Definitely a smoother stimulant rush with this method. I didn't notice additional strength/endurance (ideally for these you'd want to dose it all pre) but I wouldn't say it was lacking, had a good pump and hit the same numbers I've been hitting despite the still continuing calorie deficit.

For the sake of the log i don't want to use 2 scoops each lift or I will be smashing this tub real soon ;) so back to my 1.5 scoops pre from here on out
Love the idea of 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop Intra.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ugh it's been a long day, was hoping it would give me some extra edge for my lift at least but alas it did not.

1.5 scoops of Quake carried me through another chest day today, couldn't put up last session's numbers but I was still sticking to my projected outline (that last weight jump was unplanned) I've been dragging along today so it was nice to see that Quake could kick me into high enough gear to hit my lifts still.

Hoping I can still push my bench higher but with my weight starting to trend down I may be asking a lot. Far too soon to judge anyways, I should be running this template another 4 weeks still and then back my modified PHAT with much more emphasis (and planned carb loads) on my heavy chest days.

Quake notes are all about the same. Tub is getting pretty low now so it is as good a time as any to comment on tolerance build-up.
For me, my first lift with Quake was just as good as my lift today. Note that I was regularly using pre-workouts and caffeine before so I tend not to get "exaggerated results" on my first few lifts with a new pre. Nothing in this should really diminish unless you are a non-caffeine user who may see an initial performance boost until acclimatized.

Looking forward to my last couple lifts with Quake this week, I will get some workouts logged as well for any who want to see my same old format. It may appear repetitive but I'm still making progress in slow increments, which is the name of this game.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think there's any chance of us getting a lift in together late in the day Wednesday when I'm there in two weeks? A little bro-tivation always seems to push things up a little further ;)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Think there's any chance of us getting a lift in together late in the day Wednesday when I'm there in two weeks? A little bro-tivation always seems to push things up a little further ;)
I'm crossing my fingers I can finish work by 5 latest, leave from there and I can be in TO for 7,

Then a 2 hour ride home after and a 5am start Thursday lol. I could go for a meal somewhere at least but I'll text you as my day goes then

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm crossing my fingers I can finish work by 5 latest, leave from there and I can be in TO for 7,

Then a 2 hour ride home after and a 5am start Thursday lol. I could go for a meal somewhere at least but I'll text you as my day goes then
Well like I said, I only have to be at the airport the next morning so when I get off around 4-5 I can head out your direction to make your trip a lot shorter. I might just get a hotel on that side of TO anyways for the night instead of the one I'll be in in Scarborough the other nights.