Olympus Labs Ignit3 Log! - GeorgiePecker

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So I got a 4 week supply of Ignit3 and decided I will post a log. I started it this morning,

I'm going to post everything about me I can think of just to get the most info out there ;)

Starting Day Picture: imgur. com/a/87Dvs

Starting Stats:
180lbs (fluctuating between 178-182 )
Body Fat Percent Estimate: 14%? (Let me know based on picture what you think I might be at)
Height: 5'10"
Based on my Workout Routine and my Job I believe my BMR should be about 3500-3800

Facts/side effects/etc
I took 5 pills all together around 1:30pm on day 6 and DEFINITELY feel extremely jittery, unable to hold my phone steady, and just unable to focus. Not a completely bad feeling just feel very hyper and hunger has disappeared since then. Heart rate seems up a lot.

Also, my kidneys have REALLY been having a dull pain throughout the day since I've started.....however water seems to be a quick fix and helps suppress appetite even more.

Day 1:

Ate around 9am
500 Calorie Breakfast

Took 3 pills after 1 hour so around 10:15

Workout: 25 Mins of Cardio (Eliptical 280 calories or so)
Then just a light Arm workout for Bis and Tris (about 30 mins of straight lifting very few breaks)

I noticed I had tons more energy than usual. The cardio which I only started doing again as of last week after a 3 month hiatus was extremely easy and my pace was about 3 minutes ahead of usual.

Meal: 3:50pm
About 200 Calories

I am not very hungry at all and after walking away from that light meal, I shortly thereafter felt full pretty quickly.

Took 4th and 5th Capsule at 4:30pm

Meal at 7:30pm
300 calories
Making sure I drink tons of water. Still not feeling hungry at 9:30pm

Meal at 11:30
500 calories
Off to bed now. Consumed around 1500 calories today!

Calories Consumed: 1500

Day 2:
Woke up at 8am

Took 3 pills around 9am

Have not felt like eating as of 11 am

Meal at 12:30pm
700 calories

Noticed I feel full much quicker then before and I don't need much food to get a full feeling.

Took 4/5 pills at 1:30pm and off to work

Meal at 6:15pm
400 cals or so

Hit a 90+ minute lifting session and ate a quick snack around 550 cals

Total calories : around 2100

Day 3:
Meal around 8:15am
520 calories

Took 3 pills around 8:40am

Workout around 10:45am

Leg press was usual 18 plates 3 sets of 6-7 and some vsquats. Did leg day today.
Cardio for 25 mins elliptical.

Took pill 4/5 around 2:00pm

Meal around 9pm and a few snacks before that.

Total calories: 2300

Notes: upping water intake and drinking a glass whenever I feel hungry usually helps delay me eating greatly as it helps me fill my stomach with something. Stay busy also!

Day 4:
Workout was extremely light today, should have taken a rest day

Total calories: 2200

Day 5:
Body was craving so much food today. Ate a little more than usual but definitely feeling way leaner and seeing as I am really resistant to most Stims I do get serious bursts of energy at work/workout

My workout was a huge chest day and 25 mins of cardio

Picture of Today: imgur. com/a/ARi63

Total calories: 2600

Day 6:

Ate breakfast and lunch about 1000 calories so far and no pills taken yet

Took all 5 pills at 1:30pm!

Finished the day around 2200 calories or so and did 45 minutes of cardio

Total Calories: 2200

Day 7:

Going to be my rest day, hoping to eat around 2500 cals max today.

Was a good rest day off the gym.

Visibly Leaner and looking slimmer. Pants do not fit nearly like they did last week.
Will try and post pics tomm
Total Calories: 2600

Day 8:

Practiced some Boxing/Cardio as my workout, just couldn't make myself lift after 10pm work tonight

Still feeling leaner and also need to post pictures soon!
Got a good deficit in today that's for sure.

Need to do a big Arm day tomm but I am not worrying too bad about lifting consistently during my cut, since after my cut I will start a Msten cycle.
Total Calories: 2300-2500

Day 9/10:
Didn't watch my diet too hard, got around 25-2700 Calories I assume based on all I ate. Huge Chest day on day 10.

Current STATS 3/24/17

Weight: 173.5

Day 15:
Pretty much the same results. Retained most of my strength through cut so far. Body weight around 175 lbs. very noticeably leaner, legs are getting skinnier than I've ever had them before. Need to watch my calories better and recalculate my BMR in the next few days. Energy is incredible when taking 5 pills at once! Appetite suppression not working as good as when I started however.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ignit3 is a great product. You'll love it:)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this!

The only thing I'm going to note is that if your TDEE (not BMR...BMR is calories expended if you were to do nothing but rest all day) is 3500-3800, I'd start your calories a bit higher. Immediately dropping to 1500-2100kcal is going to put you at higher risk of dropping muscle and also give you nowhere to go when you plateau.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
In on this!

The only thing I'm going to note is that if your TDEE (not BMR...BMR is calories expended if you were to do nothing but rest all day) is 3500-3800, I'd start your calories a bit higher. Immediately dropping to 1500-2100kcal is going to put you at higher risk of dropping muscle and also give you nowhere to go when you plateau.
Yes exactly and this is why I am kinda excited to see if the extreme weight lifting will help me retain muscle. However, if my lifts keep increasing is it safe to assume I'm not losing muscle? Maybe I can gain strength but the muscle quality will deteriorate? Let me know if that's possible and I'd definitely want to up my calories then. After this cycle I'm going to run Msten for 4 weeks so I wanted to have barely anyfat left hence why I am doing this EXTRME cut. I've always assumed if I get to say, 10% body fat, and start my msten cycle, it will help be burn really hard % (under 10%) while also adding a ton of lean muscle?.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes exactly and this is why I am kinda excited to see if the extreme weight lifting will help me retain muscle. However, if my lifts keep increasing is it safe to assume I'm not losing muscle? Maybe I can gain strength but the muscle quality will deteriorate? Let me know if that's possible and I'd definitely want to up my calories then. After this cycle I'm going to run Msten for 4 weeks so I wanted to have barely anyfat left hence why I am doing this EXTRME cut. I've always assumed if I get to say, 10% body fat, and start my msten cycle, it will help be burn really hard % (under 10%) while also adding a ton of lean muscle?.
Lifts can increase for a number of reasons...of course increased strength is the obvious one, but increased skill/technique is another big one. I don't know what your experience level is, but a big reason why beginners and intermediates often find their lifts continuing to increase while cutting is that they're just getting better at lifting. So it may mean that you're not losing muscle, or it may mean that you're just getting more skilled at lifting, or it could be a combination of both. It's hard to say without more information.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Lifts can increase for a number of reasons...of course increased strength is the obvious one, but increased skill/technique is another big one. I don't know what your experience level is, but a big reason why beginners and intermediates often find their lifts continuing to increase while cutting is that they're just getting better at lifting. So it may mean that you're not losing muscle, or it may mean that you're just getting more skilled at lifting, or it could be a combination of both. It's hard to say without more information.
my lifting experience is 2 years of lifting in highschool, took a 1.5 year break now at it again for 5 months 6 days a week 2 hours a day. Gained 34 lbs in past 4 months and I believe I have gotten all the strength I had back in highschool back and then some.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Nice BMR being above 3'000 calories allowed per day! I can not eat more than 1'500 if I wamt to lose weight and max 2'000 if I want to maintain.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Nice BMR being above 3'000 calories allowed per day! I can not eat more than 1'500 if I wamt to lose weight and max 2'000 if I want to maintain.
I know it's fantastic

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Updated log and added the first side effects I've gotten!

Also, I am visibly leaner and have definitely slimmed down without seriously having to starve myself. Remember I am going from a dirty bulk of 4-5500 calories a day to 1500-2500 and it is not really so bad...all while still keeping same exercise cycle.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm subbed. Been using Bloodshr3d Raw for the past couple months and love it! Starting a log for another product today, but I'm thinking of switching over to Ignit3 after that. I understand that might be a little better than BS for fat-burning?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed. Been using Bloodshr3d Raw for the past couple months and love it! Starting a log for another product today, but I'm thinking of switching over to Ignit3 after that. I understand that might be a little better than BS for fat-burning?
I mean I'm definitey having an easy time cutting my calories in half daily and still maintaining my workouts

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you're saying it's pretty strong as an appetite suppressant?

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From a purely fat burning standpoint, yes, Ignit3 is superior. BS Raw wins in terms of appetite suppression and energy though. Just depends on what you want, both are excellent but they really shine in different areas.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
So you're saying it's pretty strong as an appetite suppressant?
To a certain degree yes. For a few hours after taking each set of pills I will be fine no matter what and then for a few hours or so more I can deal with the slight hunger. The main thing I noticed is I can eat a small snack of like 100 calories and feel full again for another hour right after finishing it. Helps with over-eating/craving. Again dousing yourself with water helps keep my stomach even fuller aswel.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
From a purely fat burning standpoint, yes, Ignit3 is superior. BS Raw wins in terms of appetite suppression and energy though. Just depends on what you want, both are excellent but they really shine in different areas.
Think I'm going I give BS raw a go on my next cut. Interested in how powerful it's AS is

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see. Well, sounds like I'm just going to have to give it a go and see what happens!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Having tried them both I need to agree with this statement. Clearly Bloodshr3d raw is superior in appetite supression and energy. First time you take it you need to get ready to feel it, specially if you go full 2 scopes!

Now it appears that if you are looking for pure fat burning properties, Ignit3 would be a better choice.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Finished first week! So far great and just getting easier every day. Taking all 5 caps around 1:30 or 2 pm has worked the best for me

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Added a picture of during Day 5. Want to show pics from now which I will try and take sometime tomm, here is as of day 5 : imgur. com/a/ARi63

and starting: imgur. com/a/87Dvs

Hard to tell exactly from the quality of the pictures but the chest is generally thinner primarily as well as maybe SLIGHT ab development. Loving the product so far.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Current STATS 3/24/17
Weight: 173.5

Down Nearly 12 lbs since my cut and 7 lbs since I started ignite 10 days ago.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
7lbs in 10 days is a very good result! How much deficit are you holding up in terms of calories?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
7lbs in 10 days is a very good result! How much deficit are you holding up in terms of calories?
between 600-1000 calories deficit lol so kinda on the high side I'd say??

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
End Results
I only did 3 weeks of this because I was happy with where I ended
Starting: 185 lbs
Ending: 176lbs

IMG_3003.JPG

Biggest thing is the energy boost they give you and slight appetite suppression. I'm pretty resistant to caffeine and I'd still recommend this to anyone wanting to spend a quick buck on increasing fat loss speed

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
End Results
I only did 3 weeks of this because I was happy with where I ended
Starting: 185 lbs
Ending: 176lbs

View attachment 147400

Biggest thing is the energy boost they give you and slight appetite suppression. I'm pretty resistant to caffeine and I'd still recommend this to anyone wanting to spend a quick buck on increasing fat loss speed

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9lbs in three weeks is some good progress. Nice job, and thanks for taking the time to log! :)