Andro Hard by Muscle Gelz

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
WOW i am impressed !!! So...
pump seems great. Strength totally impressed. Today was bi and tri day and the increase in weight has already went up. 35 lbs dumbbells i did 4 sets of ten. Seemed like endurance has increased as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What day are you on Piper1876

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WOW i am impressed !!! So...
pump seems great. Strength totally impressed. Today was bi and tri day and the increase in weight has already went up. 35 lbs dumbbells i did 4 sets of ten. Seemed like endurance has increased as well.
Dam. Incredible.!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your feeling good! Keep is updated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
Just to let everyone know I stopped all other supplements except creatine and protein , just to see the real results of this Andro Hard. When it's done I hope to find new product for a bulk. The product I liked using was pulled from market. So if anyone has suggestions

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
Today was leg day definitely feel a Harding in my body. Energy level is higher. Strength is increasing. @ Iron Mag Labs

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day definitely feel a Harding in my body. Energy level is higher. Strength is increasing. @ Iron Mag Labs
Great. Glad to see your noticing and feeling results.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards

Well let me start by saying I had little expectations about a topical supplement. And didn't really know what to expect. But this is one of the best products I've tried. Orals have such high liver toxicity where this is safe and effective. Props to ya!!!

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
Now for my review... Andro Hard.
Arm day. Strength increasing weight increasing. Harding increasing. Great workout!
IronMagLabs

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards

Today I did delts and traps. I continue to feel the difference during the workout. As well as hardening. Strength continues to surprise me.
IronMagLabs

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards

OK sorry for the delay I just wanted to post this is a great product continued to be impressed with it definitely hardens the muscles gives you strength gains during a workout IronMagLabs

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea man, of course!

Keep us updated. Interested to see how this ends up for you.

Do you have a PCT lined up?

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
Well I was wanting to bridge with a couple sarms then pct been back and forth just don't wanna lose my gains actually been dosing dmz every other day just for liver sake plus slower gains means I don't lose them as much. But to answer ur question. Didn't know if novedex xt will be enough dmz really suppresses

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
So you have been running the Andro Hard along with DMZ?

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
No just started dmz 4 days ago gonna run a two or three week cycle of it. It's just real harsh.

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
The Andro Hard is far more than what I expected. Totally impressed. I'm gonna go on a cruise in may and wanted to gain a bit more size for it.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Have you done this DMZ dosing thing before?

And you think you are going to be ok without a SERM?

Piper1876

Piper1876

Awards
Well actually this dmz is interesting it has one in it. So I have some so on hand incase I need it. No I haven't done this dosing like this before I read about it and it made since to me so... the ph I normally take can't be found anymore has been d/c for a while but was still avail. But now it's gone gone so I'm having to find something I like as well

fitandready

Awards
I agree this product is impressive. I also had an increase in strength. I had some minor itching.

I have already ordered a second bottle. I will be trying the Androshed also. I will keep everyone posted.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks everyone for the comments and ty OP for the log.

Just seeing this now. AndroHard FYI, is the exact formula that Eric Potratz from Primordial had in his AndroHard V3. It's 50mgs of epiandro and 50mgs of androsterone per mL (3 pumps= 1mL)

So this converts to DHT..think Var or winny for instance. Super hardening, increased strength and aggression.

I have my guys doing 12-18 pumps 4-6 pumps 3x per day but you can do it 2x per day too. Just watch for anger on high dose.

For body recomp this is miraculous.

With shred its even better.

If anyone needs my discount code its WES15 at checkout for 15% off and it works on www.musclegelz.com and www.ironmaglabs.com

Wait til you see what else we have coming out. Topical MK677!!!!!!!! In 4-8 weeks ;)

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
So what’s the chances of gyno on this, I mean it converts to dht, so it must be SHGB binding and it could have potential to allow E2 to attach to receptors right?? I’m just wondering cause I’m a little prone to it. Thanks again, can’t wait to run it.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what’s the chances of gyno on this, I mean it converts to dht, so it must be SHGB binding and it could have potential to allow E2 to attach to receptors right?? I’m just wondering cause I’m a little prone to it. Thanks again, can’t wait to run it.
Should be zero.. It actually can be used to lessen pre-gyno on a cycle for example.

Now when you come off, just like anything else that is suppressive, during PCT, if you don't use an Anti-E, then the chances are there. This won't spike prolactin either.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
That’s what I was assuming, and yeah I’m thinking Tamoxifen alone should suffice for pct. I appreciate you getting back to me. I’m def excited for this one. Superdrol back in the day I think screwed up my DHT for quite awhile.
Always felt amazing on AAS but I’ve been off and my test levels are solid. But I want a boost and the product muscle Gelz has is intriguing. Going to run this, see how it goes, then try a cycle with the others. I’m thinking Gear, estrozone, and shredz.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which gelz is giving you the best gains, you got a few logs running.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which gelz is giving you the best gains, you got a few logs running.
For body recomp, lean muscle , and strength you want AndroHard.

For improved recovery, extreme body fat loss, decreased cortisol, but overall best bodyfat loss minus any cardiovascular sides (like spiked BP) use AndroSHRED

For insane endurance...never ending endurance and some fat loss use GEAR

For bulking purposes, the topical MK677 would be the proper choice. This will show increased appetite and spikes in HGH and IGF-1. Typical clients of mine using even Somatozine or oral MK677, on 25mgs ED, on average I see 10-15 body weight gains in 30-60 days with ease.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want the androhard and gear. Which do you apply first or what are the directions for this combo before heading to the gym.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
How bad is the BP spike too?
Plus any recommended on cycle support items to combat that. Obviously liver support isn’t going to be an issue.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want the androhard and gear. Which do you apply first or what are the directions for this combo before heading to the gym.
How bad is the BP spike too?
Plus any recommended on cycle support items to combat that. Obviously liver support isn’t going to be an issue.
Guys mind heading over the MuscleGELZ forum and there are threads I have created there that answers these? Or you can make a thread and I am happy to explain!!

I just feel like we are hijacking the OP's thread is all :)

Sorry OP, not intentional :)

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Guys mind heading over the MuscleGELZ forum and there are threads I have created there that answers these? Or you can make a thread and I am happy to explain!!

I just feel like we are hijacking the OP's thread is all :)

Sorry OP, not intentional :)
Yeah no problem. I’ll head over to that one.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this rough on the hair line? Thinking about doing the barest minimum (4 pumps, twice a day) to avoid sides, slow and steady gains, and use otc pct (along with cycle assist during).

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Is this rough on the hair line? Thinking about doing the barest minimum (4 pumps, twice a day) to avoid sides, slow and steady gains, and use otc pct (along with cycle assist during).
Bro, go hard or not at all.

Meatballs

Meatballs

Awards
Can't I tread softly instead?
Of course you can, I was giving you a hard time.
Just my thought is you might as well bring it to that optimum dose for those products. Also look into a real pct, even though Andro Hard is that bad in the system, I think otc pcts are bogus.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Piper1876 How is the absorbtion of the AndroHard gel, how fast does it dry?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want to watch the hairline, get yourself some NIZORAL 2% shampoo from Thailand, or I sell Pura D Or on my store. These are DHT blocking shampoos. You use a dime size amount, scrub into the scalp and let sit for 5 minutes in the shower ED or EOD and then rinse. Will fully protect your hairline with ease.

Piper1876 How is the absorbtion of the AndroHard gel, how fast does it dry?

I realize I am not the one you tagged, but these are the finest TD lotions you will ever see. They are odorless and absorb super quick. Better then anything on the market. Remember, these are pharmaceutical quality, made by CVS pharmacy generics manufacturer.

Top of the line, I assure you :)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to watch the hairline, get yourself some NIZORAL 2% shampoo from Thailand, or I sell Pura D Or on my store. These are DHT blocking shampoos. You use a dime size amount, scrub into the scalp and let sit for 5 minutes in the shower ED or EOD and then rinse. Will fully protect your hairline with ease.

I realize I am not the one you tagged, but these are the finest TD lotions you will ever see. They are odorless and absorb super quick. Better then anything on the market. Remember, these are pharmaceutical quality, made by CVS pharmacy generics manufacturer.

Top of the line, I assure you :)
I've been using, and still shedding. I'm not on any supplements, must be a mid 30s cycle

If you're prone to it, I'm not sure what would really aid?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been using, and still shedding. I'm not on any supplements, must be a mid 30s cycle

If you're prone to it, I'm not sure what would really aid?
Yeah man if you are prone to it the only thing I have seen that resists it pretty well is the nizoral 2% or pura d or shampoo combined with Toco Caps, think of Eric P from Primordial Performances product called PALM Fruit under brand name Botanical Craft I believe. Then you can also use organic cold pressed castor oil on the scalp at night before bed.

I have heard of mild regrowth in people using this combo, as well as preventing new loss. But it has to be consistent and it's gonna cost $$

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man if you are prone to it the only thing I have seen that resists it pretty well is the nizoral 2% or pura d or shampoo combined with Toco Caps, think of Eric P from Primordial Performances product called PALM Fruit under brand name Botanical Craft I believe. Then you can also use organic cold pressed castor oil on the scalp at night before bed.

I have heard of mild regrowth in people using this combo, as well as preventing new loss. But it has to be consistent and it's gonna cost $$
Long term, it may be cheaper to save for implants ?

I'm only rereading a touch at the front, if it gets worse it would annoy me however.

I'm already researching Thailand, as flights are $700aud from here and they do world class implants.

I always shed, likewise year but the last 12 months it's like it's never ended. It's concerning ?

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
How long should you run andro hard? looking to make some gains but have minimal suppression. How many pumps do you recommend a day? and should you use morning and night? ( I'm very susceptible of getting suppression).

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How long should you run andro hard? looking to make some gains but have minimal suppression. How many pumps do you recommend a day? and should you use morning and night? ( I'm very susceptible of getting suppression).
I always recommend doing at least 2 months.

And I have my guys do 12-18 pumps total per day which is def on the high end, but it shines big time.

Maybe start out with 4 pumps 8am, 12 noon and 4pm.

It will harden you up and chisel you better then VAR will imo. But watch anger and aggression at high dose. Its a super common complaint. Also recall, with DHT, when you are on a DHT product, you get stronger and explosive way way quicker then normal. And therefore your risk to tear and strain muscles increases quite the bit.

I have seen many people tear and strain muscles on Var, Masteron and even AndroHard.

Its a great item, just use it wisely.

If anyone needs a deal on some MuscleGELZ you can always PM me and Im happy to hook u up.

Sbdhhi

Sbdhhi

Awards
I always recommend doing at least 2 months.

And I have my guys do 12-18 pumps total per day which is def on the high end, but it shines big time.

Maybe start out with 4 pumps 8am, 12 noon and 4pm.

It will harden you up and chisel you better then VAR will imo. But watch anger and aggression at high dose. Its a super common complaint. Also recall, with DHT, when you are on a DHT product, you get stronger and explosive way way quicker then normal. And therefore your risk to tear and strain muscles increases quite the bit.

I have seen many people tear and strain muscles on Var, Masteron and even AndroHard.

Its a great item, just use it wisely.

If anyone needs a deal on some MuscleGELZ you can always PM me and Im happy to hook u up.
Do you need a full PCT?