EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GLYCO INFUSION

alri_glycoinfusion_new.jpg

Glyco-Infusion™ is the first of a new generation of Glycogen Super-Overload and Performance Matrix Drinks that has been structurally altered and pre-digested for immediate utilization and prolonged performance.

Glycogen Super-Overload and Performance Matrix Supports:

* Mind-blowing Muscle Size & Growth
* Dramatic increases in muscle glycogen super-overload
* Optimal nutrient infusion
* Long-term performance & energy
* Optimal GI clearance rate so your muscles don’t have to wait
* Increased nutrients drawn into the blood stream
* No bloating, no stomach or GI upset
* Low osmotic response
* Optimal electrolyte modulation
* Vegan friendly, hypoallergenic and gluten-free

Supplement Facts

Unflavored
(Supplement Facts may vary slightly by flavor)

Serving Size: 1 scoop (42g)
Servings Per Container: 48

Calories 168
Calories from fat 29
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Sodium 6.6mg
Total Carbohydrates 36g
Enzymic-Engineered Rice Syrup Solids 36g
Sugars 5g

Protein 0g

Ingredients: Rice syrup solids, MCT Oil, Silica Dioxide, Amylase, Hemi Amylase, Cellulose, Bromelain.

Suggested Use: Mix 1 to 2 scoops with 12-16oz of water. Shake well. Consume 30 minutes prior to physical activity to support maximum performance.

I have been using intra workout shakes for close to 2 years now, mostly based off the workings of john meadows and Dr. Scott Stevenson. I have noticed benefits in performance and recovery both in-between sets and day to day. I have used many different carb products through the years from different companies. HBCD, Karbolyn, Dextrose, Gatorade Powder etc. The first two I mentioned became my go to carb sources and I often will switch between the two. I have found HBCD to be my favorite, but can’t put my finger on exactly why. In conjunction with the carbs I would include Hydrolyzed casein or whey and or Essential Amino Acids, as of recent my favorite Amino product has been ALRI Humapro. I also include various ergogenic aids such as creatine, betaine, glycerine, beta alanine, taurine, glutamine etc.

Being that I am a huge fan of Humapro, when the opportunity to try Glyco-Infusion from the same company came up I was very happy I was chosen. I am looking forward to using this product during my training sessions and comparing to other types of products on the market. The profile is very different from the others, with each scoop yielding 36g of carbs from enzymic engineered rice syrup solids, 5g of which are from sugars, and 3g of fat from mct oil. I have never had any fat in my intra workout before, so I am interested if I can notice a difference.

My training regimen based off the fortitude training program. I weight train 4 days a week. I focus my carbs Peri-workout. My usual intra workout shake has approx 100g of carbs, so my intra workout shake for this review I will be using 2-3 scoops of Glyco-Infusion along with 1-2 scoops of Humapro, 40 grams of EAA’s and various ergogenic aids depending on training for the day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Initial Review:
Upon opening the container, the powder was filled all the way to the top, the scoop was right on the top, literally at the brim of the bottle. The powder is thin, flowed through my funnel with no issues. The product mixes to a cloudy white color, and dissolves into the water easily and quickly. The flavor I received was watermelon, which is not one of my favorites for supplements. I was pleasantly surprised by this flavor. It tastes great! During training I noticed not stomach discomfort, I experienced great energy and intra set recovery as usual on par with the other top carb products. As I use this product more I will update on my experiences.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. In for updates. I haven't used this product before so may have to give it a shot.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent initial review! I just started this myself and agree with what you have stated. I am using the unflavored version.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on man!!!! Good stuff!!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far I have used this product for four workouts. I used two scoops for the first three, and yesterday I used 3 scoops. I have experienced no digestion issues, it doesn't sit in my stomach, it delivered clean and constant energy through my session. Not sure if it is nessesarily better than hbcd or karbolyn, but it's right up to par in my opinion.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So far I have used this product for four workouts. I used two scoops for the first three, and yesterday I used 3 scoops. I have experienced no digestion issues, it doesn't sit in my stomach, it delivered clean and constant energy through my session. Not sure if it is nessesarily better than hbcd or karbolyn, but it's right up to par in my opinion.
Right on!!!! I am a big fan of HBCD, Karbolyn I was never a big fan of. I might have to check out Glyco Infusion soon then!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have been using this for all my workouts. Three scoops of GLYCO infusion with either 40-50 grams EAAs or 2-3 scoops of HumaPro. I have been experiencing great energy, great recovery between sets and reduced Dom's and muscle soreness. This is a great carb product.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Have been using this for all my workouts. Three scoops of GLYCO infusion with either 40-50 grams EAAs or 2-3 scoops of HumaPro. I have been experiencing great energy, great recovery between sets and reduced Dom's and muscle soreness. This is a great carb product.
BOOM!!!!

It is a great carb product, HELL all of the ALRI line is great. Just for some reason they don't get as much as love other brands mostly because they don't have a crazy pre workout OR a whey protein. Humapro is GREAT for someone who doesn't want or can't use whey.

I am glad that you are having great results from it!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOOM!!!!

It is a great carb product, HELL all of the ALRI line is great. Just for some reason they don't get as much as love other brands mostly because they don't have a crazy pre workout OR a whey protein. Humapro is GREAT for someone who doesn't want or can't use whey.

I am glad that you are having great results from it!!!
I hear you man. I have used a lot of whey, alot of bcaas, but HumaPro has always been such a better option for me, and what I feel to be a great tool. Close to no calories and equivalent to actual protein.... Priceless. That's like a cheatcode lol.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I hear you man. I have used a lot of whey, alot of bcaas, but HumaPro has always been such a better option for me, and what I feel to be a great tool. Close to no calories and equivalent to actual protein.... Priceless. That's like a cheatcode lol.
Exactly!!!! Humapro is a life saver when I am on a cut!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
HumaPro should be in everybody's cabinet..must have supp for me..like SizeOn is a must have supp

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
40-50g EAAs? That's a pretty hefty dose. Any reason for going that high?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
HumaPro should be in everybody's cabinet..must have supp for me..like SizeOn is a must have supp
I agree! I use Humapro everyday.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
40-50g EAAs? That's a pretty hefty dose. Any reason for going that high?
That's what I found works best for me. Most products are very underdosed. Before using EAAs only I used hydrolyzed whey, around 50grams total with around 100 grams of carbs from hbcd or karbolyn. I got the best results with that. Pumps, recovery, the whole nine. When I switched over to just EAAs I wanted to stay in a similar range, I don't feel too much of a difference, but still prefer the hydro whey more. I probably use a little too much, but it's pretty cheap overall. From what I have seen from John meadows it's usually around 8-9 grams of EAA for every 25-30 grams of carbs.