Hi-Tech Pharma's Jack'd Up

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Gorgoroths Jack'd Up Review​

Let me start off by saying thanks to Cobri66 for choosing me to review this product! I have tried a few of Hi-Tech's umbrella brands but never one from the home base brand. Needless to say I was excited! (Still am)

Background

I am a fairly advanced intermediate, natural lifter. 37 years old, 200lbs and around 14% BF. Male. I train in the AM fasted, 5-6 days a week typically on a PPL split. Cardio is thrown in on top depending on my goals. I have a very high stim tolerance after years working in the coffee industry. Typical daily caffeine intake is between 700-900mgs. My days are long. As a family man I am forced to train at 5am before the munchkins wake up, and I usually hit the hay around 10pm.

Diet is on point, no tobacco or alcohol.

With that being said I only use DMAA 2-3 times a week to try and negate tolerance from building up. I also cycle off completely every couple months. This has worked well for me for a number of years and most DMAA pres still hit plenty hard this way.

What I have tried:
Meso
Wicked
Superpump250
White lightning
Lean efx

Know on to the product at hand:

JackdUp is a clone of the original "jacked"
With a few upgrades. I'll include a photo of the label. Prop-blend so take that as you will.

I enjoy the addition of Creatine Nitrate and Agmatine Sulphate both game changers for Pump.

The one scoop dose comes in at 5.55 grams, so you can tell right away it could need to be a two scooper and the directions allow for 3. Therein lies why I am excited about the product-flexible dosing. I don't always need a heaping scoop of Meso or two of wicked.....

For my first session I assured a one week break from all DMAA. And took one scoop.

focus: 7/10
pump: 8/10
energy: 6/10
flavor: 9/10

So for the first round, a little lacking. I did get a nice boost of focus. Just not laserish. I expected this. So for my second workout we go to 2 scoops.

focus: 9/10
energy: 7/10

This was very close to my sweet spot for focus. I didn't have that moment when you realize that your time is up and you are hungry for more sets but it was close. I settled on 2.5 scoops for my final scoring of the product and it follows this

focus: 9/10
energy: 9/10

Very enjoyable in this range, and still competitive with other DMAA pres for value in my opinion. Not as intense as Meso or Pump focused as superpump250 but all in all very nice. Only negative marks in flavor was a slight medicinal quality which again is to be expected. Also, crash was slight from 2.5 scoops less than I typically experience with Meso/Wicked.

Would reccomend overall 8/10

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Thanks man for that fair review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer