Blood shr3d raw

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Stats 24 weight 200 lbs, diet is 2300 calories have started a slowly cutting since February 1. Diet is in check, staples have been creatine 5 grams a day, protein powder is 80 grams/day multivitamin and 2 fish oil caps. Routine since then has followed 5 times a week lifting 8-12 rep range and six days of cardio. Cardio consists of 20 mins at 4.5 mph at 5 percent incline for 5 days out of the week. Sunday is same pace and incline but for a total of 4 miles which usually at 53 mins. I know some will say that's alot of cardio but I have never been a cardio or edurance guy and the field I want to pursue for a career is physically demanding and mandate you to be able to run 4 miles on any given day. So looking to better myself so not in strength but endurance. My plan is to cut till I see the results I want which is lean which I have never been before in my life. I am going to be following same routine so there is no other factors that will mess with the results of bloodshr3d results. Plan on utilizing bloodshr3d for the these next 8 weeks. Started taking blood shr3d raw this past Sunday March 5th and started with one scoop on Sunday which gave me great focus making my long walk and lifting routine a breeze but lacked sweating anymore than usually. Since then I have taken two scoops and can say what a difference it has made energy is clean and definitely been sweating a whole lot more. So If you read all the way through my plan is to show the results of bloodshr3d raw following same routine since cutting in February and try to keep you posted on how workouts fat loss goes and hopefully pictures before and after to show the difference this product has made.

rot_e007c87d-2075-4e3f-9994-51db2e2e9c51 (1).jpg

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
That picture is as of March 5 when I get time from work and I can crop photos will be posting backside and front side view. Greatly appreciate at anyone following this log and any feedback you can give

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
In to watch! Gotta ask, you planning to join the military or law enforcement?

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Subbed for this man! I had an awesome two month run of Bloodshr3d, curious to see if/hope you have the same!

JCR97

JCR97

Awards
Subbed looking to buy this product in about a month good luck man

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
More views of March 5 before dosing bloodshr3d

rot_9e321924-648a-41ce-86b2-fea8656b5e48.jpg
rot_0926aca5-0d50-4679-b25a-812e09108c8a.jpg
rot_b7cf0a4e-0037-4dc9-b467-b827c60f2f99.jpg

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
I plan on pursuing law enforcement no specifics area but long term would be swat something more physically demanding and challenging

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshr3d is a great product. Really strong. High on stims. You will notice the sides. I would recommend it as pre work out...

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Definitely take that into consideration usually Thursday lifting session is at 3 am and it will be leg day probably will switch it up and take it before my workout instead of cardio tomorrow

Allhealsonme

Allhealsonme

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Im currently using bloodshr3d raw and I love the stuff. I must say though I cannot handle 2 scoops preworkout without getting incredibly nauseous. I'll stick with my conqu3red unleashed for my pre :)

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Leg day finished took two scoops pre workout definitely got me more motivated to hit workout early in the morning. Definitely enjoyed this lift energy was invigorating. My main goal through this cut is to keep intensity and strength up definitely was sweaty and felt more intense than it has been in quite some time especially that early in morning coming off a double from work.
Workout consisted of
Squat 1 warmup 135, 225x12, 255x12, 275x8, 275x7
Front Squat (needs alot of work), 135x12,145x10, 155x8, 155x6
Deadlift 225x12, 255x12, 265x8, 265x8
Also did some calf raises 8 sets of 12-15 sitting and 6 sets of standing calf raises. Furthermore 6 sets of 12-15 reps of hip abductions and abductors. Maybe not best idea but since I had some sort of gas left in my tank I hit my usually cardio session. For 20 mins

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Keep you posted on my weight every sunday to me that's not as important as what I see in mirror and hopefully give you progress pics as well. So much to include in posts but figured give rundown of macros trying to stay high ish carb at least in my opinion out of 2300 calories be at 230 carbs 210 protein and 60 grams of fat.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for results!

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 198.6 lbs (down 1.4lbs). Definitely feel trimmer around the midsection still too early to gauge but overall been a successful week with blooshr3d. Thoughts after the first week using this product
•great energy and mood everyday except tuesday i have taken it no later than 6am and pretty much the whole day of feeling great, especially gauging it on usually work doubles 4 days out of the week and usually hit mid day slump but not at all this week
• something I'll have to watch over next 7 weeks was Tuesday when I took usual 2 scoops in am and about 4 pm definitely crashed head throbbing lost all energy. Only day it has happend so could of been just a bad day for me
•noticed an improvement in mental focus
•body temp, core definitely increased, sweat more profound when using product
•taste is pretty good have the orange starkrush,mix ability has been pretty easy very little remnants left at bottom of glass
•fat loss? Too early to tell but feel like it can be promising to help achieve my goal.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add the appetite suppression has been pretty amazing with this supplement I was easily consuming 2900 calories prior to cutting and it has made eating 2300 calories a breeze without having unnecessary cravings

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Workout last night back/bicpes
Pull ups 3 sets to failure

Neutral grip lat pulldowns, 105x12, 120x11, 150x7

One arm dumbbell rows (each arm),
60x12, 65x10, 70x7

Reverse grip lat pulldown
90x12, 105x9, 120x8

Bicep curls with cable (warmup), 60x15, 70x12, 80x9

Barbell curls, 55x12, 65x10, 70x9

Preacher curl, 55x13, 55x13, 65x11, 70x7

Energy and intenseness have been there since starting bloodshr3d no sign of slowing down feel great all day without any signs of crashing.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Coming to the end of two weeks using bloodshr3d raw and I definitely feel the euphoria that comes with it. Energy and output of workouts and daily tasks have been great and have had no signs of crashing this week what so ever. Taking the usual two scoops on an empty a stomach right before cardio and notice accelerated heart rate increased sweating. Today I will be using it preworkout will be following up with workout routine when finished. Weighing in at 196lbs this morning usual routine empty stomach and such. Uploading progress pics to be honest I can't tell the difference since starting the cut and hard to tell in photos at least for myself probably because I see myself everyday. Any input would be greatly appreciated as weeks progress and the people get more input and photos of myself don't mind the criticism only can make me better.
IMG_20170319_095541_crop_607x607.jpg
IMG_20170319_095541_crop_607x607.jpg

Attachments

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Side by side from end of two weeks of bloodshr3d to day I starting using it.
Photo_2017-03-19_10-27-38_AM-800x800.png

Photo_2017-03-19_10-28-19_AM-800x800.png
Photo_2017-03-19_10-29-07_AM-800x800.png

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't expect to see a huge visual difference in 4lbs and less than two weeks (assuming the before photos are from when you started this log). 4lbs and just under two weeks is good weight loss progress though, so I'd try to keep up that rate of weight loss.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Yea the before pictures are from the start of the log March 5, I'm going to keep this log updated with weights fluctuations and progress pics as weeks go on so I can get a second opinion from the people who are following this log to see how I'm progressing.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Workout from last night took 2 scoops of raw preworkout. Thought I made an effective workout.
Pullups 4 sets to failure, 10,8,6,4

Pullups negative goal to slow for at least 5 second decline. 3 sets 10, 10,8

Chinups 3 sets 8, 8, 6

Chinups negative 5 second decline, 6,6,4

Abs 3 sets of each 10-12 reps. adominal twists with cables, decline situps, leg raises

Reverse grip barbell curls(forearms) 4 sets of 12-15 reps with 55lbs

Plate hold 2-10lbs plates hold till failure 4 sets

Cardio- 4 miles 4.5 mph at 5% incline

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Today's workout fasted 2 scoops of raw 30 mins prior. Took place at 10 am.Energy felt great and my output even though fasted was still on point. As well as after workout still felt full of energy don't get me wrong sore as hell and felt like an intense workout but definitely noticed since starting raw I still seem to have energy focus and such after the workouts that help me push through long work days/tasks.
chest,Tris
Incline bench press
210x11, 215x9, 225x6, 235x3x2

Barbell bench press
195 warmup 15 reps, 210x10, 220x8, 225x4

Chest flyes machine 2 sec squeeze, 60x11, 70x9, 80x8
Tris
Dips 3 sets of 8-12 reps superset with Tricep pushdowns bent bar 80x12, 90x10, 100x8

Cable overhead Tricep extension 40x12, 50x11, 60x9 superset with rope pushdown 40x13, 50x12, 60x9

Cardio after 20 mins 4.5 mph at 5% incline.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Weighing in at at 194.8 lbs this morning will post my thoughts of bloodshr3d after week 3; tonight at some point.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Thought on bloodshr3d after week 3 have been nothing but amazing in regards to appetite suppression have a sweet tooth and definitely enjoy eating food but this product has made it easy to diet without urges to over eat. Sometimes could easily not eat at some points but need to hit my numbers so not an option. Energy and overall focus has been great and my mentality is alot better happier more motivated and it makes this cut easier from all standpoints. New protocol at least for me will be on Saturdays which is my day off from gym I will split my doses to one scoop am and one scoop early pm had to make sure the effects were real and not just a fluke but have had a slight panic attacks after taking this and not doing some sort of physical activity. Can't explain it, no idea why or how but if I lift or run after taking product I don't get this undesired effect. All I can say is yesterday was brutal never experienced a panic attack every before these two incidents (past two Saturdays) and taking this supplement but it took about two hours to calm down, heart racing, super focused not a bad thing, cold sweats and made me feel claustrophobic. Other than this I have not had anything bad to say about bloodshr3d. took my normal 2 scoop preworkout today and managed a good workout and was completely fine.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Or possibly use just one scoop on my off day from gym will see how I react with two scoops spaced out through the day then revaluate if needed

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Normally I'd say that anxiety related symptoms would be due to the rauwolscine, but it's strange you only get them when not working out. Did this happen more than once? I'd agree to drop the dose to one scoop and see how that treats you. Let us know.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Yea just happend past two Saturdays when not working out I have handled yohimbe well in past and never had any problems. It will be something I monitor and keep people posted but will take the advice of dropping it to one scoop on non workout days.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
feeling good after two scoops of bloodshr3d before sundays workout my Plan is to reduce dosage to one scoop a day monitored dosage before cardio/workout yesterday was rough irritable after taking 2 scoops. Didn't feel that surge of clean energy I have been feeling after taking bloodshr3d. my same routines two scoops before cardio sometimes two before workouts on days I lift then do cardio right after same food intake everyday 6-8 hours of sleep no added stress no other factors that could cause me to have drastic change in behavior and or way I feel. Then coming in today took two scoops before cardio and after workout I started feeling anxious really irritable ( I'm a pretty easy going person mostly calm) and energy was down the drain. It surprises me going into my final week of my first month of taking this product im having this drastic change in way I feel when taking two scoops. Figured I would get somewhat more tolerant to doses. Furthermore I am not a coffee/energy drink type of guy so stimulants are not out of hand. I'm going to try one scoop for rest of week to see if I can tolerate I scoop. Hate to see me end my time with bloodshr3d besides these few random occasions, this product works great.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
feeling good after two scoops of bloodshr3d before sundays workout my Plan is to reduce dosage to one scoop a day monitored dosage before cardio/workout yesterday was rough irritable after taking 2 scoops. Didn't feel that surge of clean energy I have been feeling after taking bloodshr3d. And my routine same food intake everyday 6-8 hours of sleep no added stress no other factors that could cause me to have drastic change in my behavior and or way I feel. Then coming in today took two scoops before cardio and after workout I started feeling anxious really irritable ( I'm a pretty easy going person mostly calm) and energy was down the drain. It surprises me going into my final week of my first month of taking this product im having this drastic change in way I feel when taking two scoops. Figured I would get somewhat more tolerant to doses. Furthermore I am not a coffee/energy drink type of guy so stimulants are not out of hand. I'm going to try one scoop for rest of week to see if I can tolerate I scoop. Hate to see me end my time with bloodshr3d besides these few random occasions, this product works great.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Should I still feel effects of what I believe too much rauwsolcine still feeling light headed and anxious took dose around 6 am. No energy what so ever

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Those effects subsided but have recently returned not as high on scale of intensity

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Could the possibility of me not be able to handle two scoops at once be from being at a lighter weight this morning I'm at 192 lbs. Not saying 8 lbs difference would make or break an extra scoop but at one scoop I'm off the wall this morning. I would just like to wrap my head around around this sudden change in my body's response

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Workout from last night

Leg press 360x14, 450x12, 640x10x2

Leg extension 75x16, 90x15, 120x9, 120x5

Hack squat

45 each side for 14 reps
90lbs e/s 12 reps

125 each side for 9 reps

Standing calf raises 65,75,95 lbs for 12 to 15 reps

Sitting calf raises 6 sets of 90 lbs for 10-18 reps.

Hamstring curls sitting down 4 sets of 95lbs 12-16 reps

Lying down hamstring curls 4 sets of 120 for 10-15 sets

So took one scoop today and noticed irritable dizzy hunger pains nothing too drastic but could something be possibly causing my blood sugar to drop low. These sides effects suck managable but when I first started had great appetite suppression great energy and feel like it is complete opposite now might get a surge of energy for an hour then feel like complete **** after. Routine has not changed same food intake which is 80 grams of oats 25 g of protein, tsp of cinnamon 8g of peanut butter probably within two hours of consuming bloodshr3d. Furthermore as stated in previous post I initially started with 2 scoops fasted in morning with none of these side effects at least for the first two weeks. Should I only take half a scoop or would it be a waste intentions to use it for energy and fat burning properties? Any input would greatly be appreciated

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Took one scoop about 6 am ate breakfast usual oats protein once I felt on set of low blood sugar feeling or whatever it is about and hour later and can say I feel the effects increased body temp that surge of energy and focus I know and love with this product. So will follow the directions when it says to consume breakfast 30 to 45mins after consuming bloodshr3d. Weight is sitting at 191.7 lbs this morning. losing a little more than I would like in less than a week( goal of 1 to 2 lbs a week). So glad to see a total of 8 weeks of cutting so far 4 weeks on bloodshr3d and still losing a good amount of weight eating same calories

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Workout from tonight went well took one scoop one hour before workout. Energy and focus have been great. Bloodshr3d has kept me motivated while dieting and keeps long term energy throughout the day without the crash. Some potent stuff for sure.

Chest Tris
Incline bench
165x17,185x15,195x10, 205x6x2

Incline dumbbell press superset with dumbbell flat bench press
65x 10 each exercise, 70x8es, 75x7es

Cable flyes 4 sets of 12-15 reps

Tris
Dips 4 sets to failure between 8-12 reps

Tricep pushdowns superset with rope pushdowns 3 sets of 8-12 reps

Skull crushers dumbbells 25x12, 30x10, 30x10, 35x7

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Today weigh In was 190.7 lbs this morning. Finishing 5 week of bloodshr3d have moved from. 2 scoops to one scoop fasted cardio and/or pre workout. Usually try to consume one meal consisting of 80 g of oatmeal and protein powder within one hour of workout. Usual improvements of focus and energy through workouts. No headaches dizziness associated the rest of this week.

Workout today consisted of 4 miles on at 4.5 mph at 5% incline and pullups negatives 4 sets of 5 sec negatives for between 6-10 reps.
Pullups 4 sets of 6-8 reps
Neutral grip pullups 3 sets of 6-8 reps

Forearm curls 5 sets of 12-14 reps
Forearm roll 10 lbs down up counts as one did 3 sets of 3
Plate hold 20 lbs till failure for 4 sets

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Have not posted in awhile but have had adverse effects while even cutting dosage to half a scoop been off for over a week and figured see if that was the cause of my problems. I can't speak highly enough about how well the first initially 3 weeks were using bloodshr3d great focus energy all day. Following next couple of weeks had massive headaches dizziness nauesous and light headedness standing for long periods of time. Since discontinuing the effects had subsided. Really wise I could have continued because it made this cut a whole lot easier with excellent mood elevation and appetite suppression.supplements react to everyone differently so I would still rate this a 4 out of 5 solely based on it mood appetite suppressant energy all day can't say so much on fat loss because goal was to run for 8 weeks.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your experiences. I had roughly the same kind of reactions from Burn Xtreme capsules. Too strong for me.

For you to have great effects the first three weeks and then miserable feelings, makes me think you need to cycle -- maybe every other day? 5 on 2 off?

But, you probably got saturated and then taking more caused the side effects.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Well I appreciate your feedback. I'm going to take that into consideration when I run the product in the future and will try that protocol

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Follow up -- usually, negative reactions to fat loss / stim products occurs early and tapers as the body gets used to it. That yours went the opposite way is what makes me think you sort of overdid it.

Disclaimer: I know nothing. Just speculating.