Bwdill's Final Review of Controlled Labs ProMore Frosted Cinnamon Bun

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost a big thanks to Sean1332 and the CL Team!!!

INITIAL THOUGHTS:
Upon opening the tub, the product smells a lot like the other cinnamon roll / cinnabun products (very similar to Dymatize Cinnabun). Buttery frosting at it's best!

TASTE: 10/10
This stuff is amazing. a LONG time ago I had the XF 2.0 CR flavor and loved it, then I tried a coupld of others that were meh. I LOVED the Dymatize Cinnabun, and this one is right up there with that one. Mixed with water and it tastes just like the milk that is leftover in a bowl of CTC. Mixed with milk/almond milk and........life-changing! The milk really draws out the buttery frosting in the flavoring of this product.

MIXABILITY: 10/10
Did the "Spoon Test" in a glass of 8oz of water and VERY minimal clumping, but I also left it for about a minute before I mixed it up. In a shaker this stuff mixes up flawlessly.

PROFILE: 10/10
F - 1g
C - 7g
P - 23g

With a profile like this it is very comparible to the other on the market. MTS Machine Whey is one of my absolute favorites and the CL ProMore holds it's own. I really like that it is a blend as well. Seems like a lot companies these days have ditched the "blended proteins".

COST: 10/10
This stuff is very cost effective. At 48.99 (current BB.com price) that brings each serving of protein to $0.89 which is very good these days. ALSO on BB.com right now they are running a promo for BOGO 50% for the 4lbers which brings this in at 110 servings (1 flavor or 2) for about $73.49 - that makes this stuff 0.66 per serving!!!!

$0.66 per serving!!!!

OVERALL: 10/10[/b]
I would absolutely recommend this product for anyone looking out for a new flavor of protein, or to take over as their go to for Cinnamon Roll flavor.

Great work Controlled Labs Team!!!!