OL BloodShr3d vs Radiate

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established

So I am just going to do a quick review of both of these products.

Radiate:

I have been taking Radiate for a couple of weeks now and definitely enjoy the thermogenic and energy this product has to offer. I am extremely focused and feel good during my intermittent fasting.

I usually start off with a full serving at about 5 am. I will sometimes hit another half scoop a little later in the day, but it depends on if it is a cardio day or not. On cardio days, I will add an extra scoop before my session. This brings me to two servings on those days.

I definitely get a good sweat, even if I am just sitting around at a computer. So far this product has really helped during my diet phase.

Taste: 3/5
Thermogenic effects: 5/5
Energy: 4.5/5
Elevated Mood: 4/5
Focus: 5/5
Mix ability: 4/5

Olympus Labs BloodShr3d raw

I feel in love with BloodShr3d right off the bat. The first version I tried was the war edition and I was super focused and had great energy. I did end up adding some additional Yohimbine to get more of a thermogenic effect.

I then got a sample of Raw and that **** hit me hard. Extremely cold and sweating at the same time. Was not sure if I should give it another try or not. I decided to buy a tub of it and run it. I really liked the extra kick that it provided, along with a better thermogenic experience. My mood was enhanced and I was extremely focused and productive.

My morning starts at about 5 am and this is when I take my first serving. Much like Radiate some times I will have a little more a few hours later, or another full serving before my cardio session. I will say BloodShr3d does taste better then Radiate, but they are both drinkable. I have seen others say Radiate is disgusting, but I cannot agree with them. I have supplements that taste much worse (e.g. Conqu3r Unleashed, wheatgrass, etc..)

Anyhow BloodShr3d is definitely a great fat burner and awesome to use at work. Cardio sessions are intense, even on a low calorie diet.

Taste: 4/5
Thermogenic Effect: 4/5
Energy: 5/5
Elevated Mood: 5/5
Mix ability: 3/5

Ok now the more comparison low down.

Radiate definitely wins in the thermogenic realm. This **** gets me sweating much faster and longer then BloodShr3d, in and out of the gym.

Energy I would also have to give to Radiate, at least for me it is a cleaner energy. BloodShr3d I definitely feel more, but I am almost a little shaky on it.

Mood enhancing goes to BloodShr3d. Radiate is good, but I feel a little happier and outgoing on BloodShr3d.

Taste goes to BloodShr3d, but they both are pretty close. I normally just shotgun them first thing in the am, so whatever :)

If they were both at about the same price point, I would lean towards Radiate. Currently it looks like Radiate is a little harder to find and about $15 to $20 more. At that price point, I would save my money and go with BloodShr3d and add my own L-Carnitine.

I had two other people try both products. One individual never took anything like them before, no fat burners. Radiate he loved and was asking where to buy it. I handed him a sample of BloodShr3d and said try this one tomorrow and see which one you like most. He ended up choosing BloodShr3d.

1. Easier to get
2. Price
3. Said Radiate made his skin tingle and BloodShr3d overall was better for him. Needless to say he purchased a tub of BloodShr3d. Now he is new to stims, so his testing was with half a serving and that is how he continues to run it today.

My other bud liked Radiate more. He informed me that BloodShr3d did nothing for him, but Radiate had him sweating hardcore.

Again sorry about the grammar, lack of structure and spelling mistakes. I wanted to do this on my PC, but ended up just doing it on my phone. I really wanted to get the review out there. If you want to know more, let me know and I will try to update the review.

So overall for me Radiate wins, but I will probably continue with BloodShr3d do to pricing and availability.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome, thanks for doing this!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very thorough review brother. I appreciate your honest feedback and the time you spent to write this up! As a new company startup we are sold mostly direct but new retailers are picking us up each week. This will obviously help not only with availability but also price. We keep our website pricing at a point where it does not take away from the retailers that have already purchased Radiate. However on AM, FireTitan has a little something something that can help lower the cost if local product availability is not an option yet.

Thank you once again for giving our baby a shot! We are working on new flavor pilots already and hope to bring a couple new flavors to the table in the near future. We are striving to bring the best product to the market in efficacy, quality, and taste!

Great review!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

So I am just going to do a quick review of both of these products.

Radiate:

I have been taking Radiate for a couple of weeks now and definitely enjoy the thermogenic and energy this product has to offer. I am extremely focused and feel good during my intermittent fasting.

I usually start off with a full serving at about 5 am. I will sometimes hit another half scoop a little later in the day, but it depends on if it is a cardio day or not. On cardio days, I will add an extra scoop before my session. This brings me to two servings on those days.

I definitely get a good sweat, even if I am just sitting around at a computer. So far this product has really helped during my diet phase.

Taste: 3/5
Thermogenic effects: 5/5
Energy: 4/5
Elevated Mood: 4/5
Mix ability: 4/5

Olympus Labs BloodShr3d raw

I feel in love with BloodShr3d right off the bat. The first version I tried was the war edition and I was super focused and had great energy. I did end up adding some additional Yohimbine to get more of a thermogenic effect.

I then got a sample of Raw and that **** hit me hard. Extremely cold and sweating at the same time. Was not sure if I should give it another try or not. I decided to buy a tub of it and run it. I really liked the extra kick that it provided, along with a better thermogenic experience. My mood was enhanced and I was extremely focused and productive.

My morning starts at about 5 am and this is when I take my first serving. Much like Radiate some times I will have a little more a few hours later, or another full serving before my cardio session. I will say BloodShr3d does taste better then Radiate, but they are both drinkable. I have seen others say Radiate is disgusting, but I cannot agree with them. I have supplements that taste much worse (e.g. Conqu3r Unleashed, wheatgrass, etc..)

Anyhow BloodShr3d is definitely a great fat burner and awesome to use at work. Cardio sessions are intense, even on a low calorie diet.

Taste: 4/5
Thermogenic Effect: 4/5
Energy: 5/5
Elevated Mood: 5/5
Mix ability: 3/5

Ok now the more comparison low down.

Radiate definitely wins in the thermogenic realm. This **** gets me sweating much faster and longer then BloodShr3d, in and out of the gym.

Energy I would also have to give to Radiate, at least for me it is a cleaner energy. BloodShr3d I definitely feel more, but I am almost a little shaky on it.

Mood enhancing goes to BloodShr3d. Radiate is good, but I feel a little happier and outgoing on BloodShr3d.

Taste goes to BloodShr3d, but they both are pretty close. I normally just shotgun them first thing in the am, so whatever :)

If they were both at about the same price point, I would lean towards Radiate. Currently it looks like Radiate is a little harder to find and about $15 to $20 more. At that price point, I would save my money and go with BloodShr3d and add my own L-Carnitine.

I had two other people try both products. One individual never took anything like them before, no fat burners. Radiate he loved and was asking where to buy it. I handed him a sample of BloodShr3d and said try this one tomorrow and see which one you like most. He ended up choosing BloodShr3d.

1. Easier to get
2. Price
3. Said Radiate made his skin tingle and BloodShr3d overall was better for him. Needless to say he purchased a tub of BloodShr3d. Now he is new to stims, so his testing was with half a serving and that is how he continues to run it today.

My other bud liked Radiate more. He informed me that BloodShr3d did nothing for him, but Radiate had him sweating hardcore.

Again sorry about the grammar, lack of structure and spelling mistakes. I wanted to do this on my PC, but ended up just doing it on my phone. I really wanted to get the review out there. If you want to know more, let me know and I will try to update the review.

So overall for me Radiate wins, but I will probably continue with BloodShr3d do to pricing and availability.
Thank you for the review, it was indeed very thorough! As for the price, I have you covered. Use my rep code on rxssupplements.com and it drops the price to $39.99, then shipping itll be around $44. Hows that for some savings!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review, it was indeed very thorough! As for the price, I have you covered. Use my rep code on rxssupplements.com and it drops the price to $39.99, then shipping itll be around $44. Hows that for some savings!
Thank you !

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great comparison. I agree that BS isn't really great in thermogenesis but energy is awesome. Gave so much of it yesterday that went a bit harder than I meant to. Pretty tired now.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I am going to try the bubble gum flavor today or tomorrow and report back on taste.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing this...a really nice and useful comparison. Although if you allow me a 'criticism': based on the ratings you would easily have Bloodshr3d as winner but then on your comments you mention that Radiate is better. Maybe you should take a look at that!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sharing this...a really nice and useful comparison. Although if you allow me a 'criticism': based on the ratings you would easily have Bloodshr3d as winner but then on your comments you mention that Radiate is better. Maybe you should take a look at that!
I said for me I prefer Radiate. I don't care about mix ability or taste, as I just shotgun anyhow. The energy is close, I could give them both 5's on that, but BloodShr3d seems to hit me slightly harder. Well at least I feel my heart racing a tad bit more. So could give Radiate 4.5, I'll update it. Honestly thermogenic effects rates highest for me and appetite suppressant. Radiate gets my sweating like nothing else I have taken. Although I cannot remember the effects of the EC stack, as it has been several years.

If you care about the taste, mix ability, and mood enhancing, BloodShr3d would be a better option. Also these ingredients may effect us differently and you may respond much better to one vs the other. I had one bud say BloodShr3d did absolute **** for him and Radiate got him sweating like nothing else. My other bud preferred BloodShr3d over Radiate and purchased it the next day.

Tasted the bubble gum flavor (BloodShr3d) and it was good. I did mix it in water for the taste test. I think the orange is better and so does my bud. My bud said the bubble gum taste bad, but I got more of a grape juice flavor out of it and I like grape juice.

It may not be a bad idea to switch them off and on. One week on BloodShr3d, one week on Radiate. This may help throw things off and keep your body guessing.

Thank you for the feedback! I also noticed I did not really rate the appetite suppression. So I'll try to update the ratings with that.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I also noticed I did not really rate the appetite suppression. So I'll try to update the ratings with that.

S.Dedication I am really interested in the appetite suppression impressions for both. Thanks!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to focus on this and they both are damn close, maybe to close to really call one better then the other. I'll try to do some additional tests this week.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to focus on this and they both are damn close, maybe to close to really call one better then the other. I'll try to do some additional tests this week.
Thanks!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
BloodShr3d Update:

Stopped eating at 7pm last night and broke my fast at 9 am this morning. Took two scoops at 5 am and easily made it to 9 with no hunger issues.

Ill report back on Radiate tomorrow

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
BloodShr3d Update:

Stopped eating at 7pm last night and broke my fast at 9 am this morning. Took two scoops at 5 am and easily made it to 9 with no hunger issues.

Ill report back on Radiate tomorrow
Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Well it is the second day and ran a full serving of Radiate at 5 am this morning. Again stopped eating at 7 pm last night and had no issues making it to 9am. I may have been slightly more hungry, but that could be do to the desert brought into the official at 6 am lol.

I would say both are very good. If I had to give one the edge, probably be BloodShr3d. Comparing the two days though, both are so very close.

If I notice a bigger difference between them, I'll update the post.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Well it is the second day and ran a full serving of Radiate at 5 am this morning. Again stopped eating at 7 pm last night and had no issues making it to 9am. I may have been slightly more hungry, but that could be do to the desert brought into the official at 6 am lol.

I would say both are very good. If I had to give one the edge, probably be BloodShr3d. Comparing the two days though, both are so very close.

Thanks for the comparison!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established

For clarity sake, the 5 AM Radiate helped curb your appetite all day, through until the next morning? My biggest issue is the "snack attack" hunger I get around 3 PM (no matter what I ear for lunch, so it is not about that). Thanks!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

For clarity sake, the 5 AM Radiate helped curb your appetite all day, through until the next morning? My biggest issue is the "snack attack" hunger I get around 3 PM (no matter what I ear for lunch, so it is not about that). Thanks!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he is doing intermittent fasting.

So his eating window ends at 7pm the night before and he does Radiate in the morning at 5am and is able to make it 4 hours with his appetite suppressed (minus the dessert in the office )

Does that make sense?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he is doing intermittent fasting.

So his eating window ends at 7pm the night before and he does Radiate in the morning at 5am and is able to make it 4 hours with his appetite suppressed (minus the dessert in the office )

Does that make sense?
yes, it does, and was one way to interpret it, but I thought I would ask to be sure. I was hoping for a more long term appetite suppression. Thanks.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
yes, it does, and was one way to interpret it, but I thought I would ask to be sure. I was hoping for a more long term appetite suppression. Thanks.
Correct I stop eating at 7 pm the night before, took the fat burner when I woke up at 5 am and continued to fast to 9 am. So yes about 4 hours, probably could go longer. My dinners have been light, so I'm usually a little hungry before I go to bed. Some days I get busy and make it to 10am. I never felt I had to break my fast at 9am, just trying to also maintain as much muscle as possible, so that is usually when I get my protein shake in.