Quest to Find the Next OG Craze (Log)

DK_Craze

Awards
We all know the history behind OG Craze's departure. Myself, along with thousands of other users, have been left desperately seeking those Craze feels. Not everybody experienced what we did, but for those of us that did, the below checklist should sound familiar.

Energy. Check.
Razor Sharp Focus. Check
Increased Confidence. Check.
Increased Sociability. Check.
Euphoric Happiness. Check.

I am completely aware that Craze's feeling can't be fully mimicked, for obvious reasons. My goal for this thread is to not find a spiked product, but to LEGALLY find the best and most similar supplement in terms of the above checklist. Again, I am in no way, shape, or form, condoning spiked products, nor am I searching for one.

These logs will be of my personal experience, followed by my personal opinion. If you follow along with me, I ask that you be patient, as supplements are costly. I will also accept recommendations on what supplement(s) you want me to try.

***FOR COMPANY BRANDS AND REPS***
Any product that I try and log for this thread, simply is for comparison's sake, and in no way am I implying that your product is spiked.

Now, the million dollar question.

Where is the next OG Craze?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BloodShot - Coming Soon 120mg DMAA 1,3 and 1,4

:boom:

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

Empty bottle. Hail as King Craze.

I am very excited with Blood Shot !

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I tried 2 caps of Hydrazine. Pretty close to Craze feels. I havent tried 3 caps "God Mode".

DK_Craze

Awards
I tried 2 caps of Hydrazine. Pretty close to Craze feels. I havent tried 3 caps "God Mode".
It's funny that you mention Hydrazine because it inspired me to create this thread.

I sampled Hydrazine last week and it reawakened my thirst for OG Craze, as Hydrazine felt a little familiar.

Checklist (Sample)

Energy. Check.
Razor Sharp Focus. Check.
Increased Confidence. Very little.
Euphoric Happiness. Very little.

I was thinking that I finally found a supplement that at least belongs in the same sentence as Craze. So, I went ahead and ordered a full bottle. Once it arrived, I took a capsule. About an hour later, I was left feeling underwhelmed. The energy was great, but everything else was absent. Yesterday, I took 2 capsules, same outcome. Today, I took 3 capsules, and it still lacked that feeling I got from the samples.

I've concluded that for whatever reason, the sample capsules far exceeded the bottle capsules. Very odd, but whatever. I will, however, give props where it's due. The energy on Hydrazine really was outstanding and on Craze's level of playing field. It's not a mad rush of energy, but rather a cleaner, smoother, energizing feeling.

Checklist (Bottle)

Energy. Check.
Razor Sharp Focus. Very little.
Increased Confidence. None.
Increased Sociability. None.
Euphoric Happiness. None.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hi DK, i just ordered another bottle of Hydrazine. I tried 10 servings at the moment (2 caps x 10). It didnt hit me as hard as the first serving.I am switching to non dmaa and no dmha stim at the moment.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I also tried 2 caps original Detonate (expired though) with 1 scoop of SuperDrive. Still not comparable to Craze.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I am thinking of getting a bottle of Limitless.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Interesting feedback on Hydrazine. The samples you received are literally us opening a bottle and putting two capsules into a plastic bag so there should be no difference in effect.

One thing we would say is that in common with any stimulant based preworkout, tolerance does occur but feedback suggests that taking 1 or a max of two caps is optimal for most and to do so on an empty stomach.

If anyone else wants to sample this just let us know via this thread.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also tried 2 caps original Detonate (expired though) with 1 scoop of SuperDrive. Still not comparable to Craze.
OG Detonate never gave me any eurphoric feeling....what it did though was make your appetite disappear as smooth as anything. That's why I loved it....it was like I was never hungry but never felt whacked out. Such a shame.....

deadlyzach

Awards
Aps mesomorph is the best I've had in a while, solid dose of DMAA. And the flavors are on point.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
We all know the history behind OG Craze's departure. Myself, along with thousands of other users, have been left desperately seeking those Craze feels. Not everybody experienced what we did, but for those of us that did, the below checklist should sound familiar.

Energy. Check.
Razor Sharp Focus. Check
Increased Confidence. Check.
Euphoric Happiness. Check.

I am completely aware that Craze's feeling can't be fully mimicked, for obvious reasons. My goal for this thread is to not find a spiked product, but to LEGALLY find the best and most similar supplement in terms of the above checklist. Again, I am in no way, shape, or form, condoning spiked products, nor am I searching for one.

These logs will be of my personal experience, followed by my personal opinion. If you follow along with me, I ask that you be patient, as supplements are costly. I will also accept recommendations on what supplement(s) you want me to try.

***FOR COMPANY BRANDS AND REPS***
Any product that I try and log for this thread, simply is for comparison's sake, and in no way am I implying that your product is spiked.

Now, the million dollar question.

Where is the next OG Craze?
Look bro I was A BIG fan of craze and the best pwo that you can get atm is meso. Not the same energy and euphoria but is the closest

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excelsior

Anyone tried it? Multiple people mentioned it's similar to Craze.

barrettv

Awards
Have tried excelsior for the first time! Have posted a review on the Predator site and waiting for it to be published.

Last edited:
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have to be careful with buying Craze. I believe the Craze with the "good stuff" varied batch to batch. So it's possible you get a tub of OG Craze and it's nothing special.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Have to be careful with buying Craze. I believe the Craze with the "good stuff" varied batch to batch. So it's possible you get a tub of OG Craze and it's nothing special.
This. Later batches were nowhere near as good. You have to find an early batch of the OG grape (back when the only flavor was grape). There were tons of threads on here back in the day regarding the "Craze conspiracy theory" that they spiked the early batches to up the hype, then cleaned up their act when people began to say that Craze was too good to be true. I believe that's what happened. I took Craze everyday from the time it came out and never built up a tolerance for months. Then bam! New flavors get released and it just doesn't feel the same (even the newer grape ones). Oh, and I would always "shake the tub."

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Interesting feedback on Hydrazine. The samples you received are literally us opening a bottle and putting two capsules into a plastic bag so there should be no difference in effect.

One thing we would say is that in common with any stimulant based preworkout, tolerance does occur but feedback suggests that taking 1 or a max of two caps is optimal for most and to do so on an empty stomach.

If anyone else wants to sample this just let us know via this thread.
Can I haz a sample?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
I heard meth is a good resemblance to craze. Gets the blood pumping

barrettv

Awards
Excelsior....although I have never tried the OG Craze, this feels very different to any DMAA product or any other pre-workout for that matter (except Hydrazine). But folks this stuff works. 2 scoops of this is very similar to 2 caps of Hydrazine but with a tad more kick to it. There is also a bit of a funny caption on the label in very small print which will bring a smile to your face.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excelsior....although I have never tried the OG Craze, this feels very different to any DMAA product or any other pre-workout for that matter (except Hydrazine). But folks this stuff works. 2 scoops of this is very similar to 2 caps of Hydrazine but with a tad more kick to it. There is also a bit of a funny caption on the label in very small print which will bring a smile to your face.
Whenever I hear Excelsior I can't help but think of Stan Lee:
A0D20459-F4A6-47B4-8E1D-47A14B9D3D50-5911-00000554099FB8AE.jpg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mesomorph is nothing like OG Craze...about as far as you can get from it. Excelsior is fairly good but it is also nothing like OG Craze for me. While Excelsior does not make me crash, the energy and feel good attributes take a notable decline before my workout is complete.

Oddly enough, my PWO of choice this summer has been one heaping scoop of Olympus CU, and one level scoop of Scivation Quake 10.0. It has a 1+1= 3 type of synergy as far as euphoria, endurance, and pumps that are not too over the top. The energy and feel good attributes last well beyond my workout. It is quite spectacular..

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Mesomorph is nothing like OG Craze...about as far as you can get from it. Excelsior is fairly good but it is also nothing like OG Craze for me. While Excelsior does not make me crash, the energy and feel good attributes take a notable decline before my workout is complete.

Oddly enough, my PWO of choice this summer has been one heaping scoop of Olympus CU, and one level scoop of Scivation Quake 10.0. It has a 1+1= 3 type of synergy as far as euphoria, endurance, and pumps that are not too over the top. The energy and feel good attributes last well beyond my workout. It is quite spectacular..
Thanks !
You inspire me !

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards

I tried 1 scoop Quake + 1 cap Hydrazine
1+1=3 , just like you mentioned.

barrettv

Awards

You took 2 scoops of Excelsior i assume and it didnt last your workout?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try it, but can't justify the $50 price tag plus postage to Australia.

Especially when I am getting Re1gn at $20, among other BOGOS.

I think Nutriverse has Hydrashred included in their sales atm aka 20-25% off.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Not that I think it is spiked at all, but Quake seems to have a special X factor..
Agree. I dont think it is spiked. I still have 2 bottles of Original Detonate. Different feels.
1500955212228.jpg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree. I dont think it is spiked. I still have 2 bottles of Original Detonate. Different feels.
I still have 1/2 a bottle left of Detonate. A sad day is not far from becoming a reality..

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sell one bottle of Detonate to my friend about one year ago.....RM100 (USD25).......i wasnt aware about the value of Detonate.....
I have 1 tub original Craze(1st batch), and 2 other tubs of later batches somewhere.

My boss said was too strong for him, 18 months later he asked if I wanted it after he only used 1 scoop bahahahhaa!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I sell one bottle of Detonate to my friend about one year ago.....RM100 (USD25).......i wasnt aware about the value of Detonate.....
Damn! That was as steal. I was buying at $100/bottle up until the online store finally ran out!

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Damn! That was as steal. I was buying at $100/bottle up until the online store finally ran out!
One of my local store owner sold them for around USD20 as he thought the Detonate is expiring. Haha.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those photos are simply breathtaking..:hail:

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Cant comment. I have tried OG Grape only. This tub is for collection purpose only. My partner got 2 tubs Berry Lemonade. 1 spiked and another just normal.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
OG Grape was my first love ! Haha. I am still keeping the tub.

DK_Craze

Awards
That's the newer, unspiked version. Seriously. Only the OG batches of grape flavor were worth it.
I think it all depended on which inventory of Craze you received. I've tried OG grape and berry lemonade and they both felt the exact same.