Bloodnthunder with ALR Viper: Cutting it up hyperdrive style(sponsored log)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recently I was lucky enough to win this product in an AM sponsored giveaway. All ALR required was an initial and final review but in my app I promised to run a full log. That begins today.

Over the course of the next 30+ days I'll provide every workout completed, weekly progress photos and body fat% updates. I'm not planning on giving individual daily meal rundowns but will mention whenever I am either way above or below my allotted daily macros. And hopefully we'll see a whole lot of fat burned in the process.

My meal plan in a nutshell

I typically burn between 2200-2400 kcal on rest days and between 2600-3000 kcal on workout days. The variance in workout days typically reflect additional cardio or high paced days.

I'm going to start by going with roughly 2000 kcal on rest days and 2500 on workout days. I'm not cutting carbs completely. High protein moderate fat and carb. This is my beginning plan and I'll adjust in the fly depending on what the bf measurements dictate. Readjusting weekly if needed.

Initial photos taken this morning:

I weighed in at 185 this am. Took bf analysis at the gym in the afternoon which was high 16.8.

In all I feel I'm in good shape just gained way too much fat in my bulk this year. Last summer I was 158 7% bf so I def gained a ton of mass this fall and winter but I went a little overboard running 4K kcal a day for most of the bulk, ergo the almost 10% jump in bf.

Took first dose in the am and almost immediately I felt a nice clear focused effect. I didn't really feel an intense stim effect as I was expecting but I'm kind of been a high stim guy so maybe that's to be expected.

I have to state that I spent the majority of the day in the bathroom. A lot of times when I start new products, especially thermos, it takes a cpl days for my system to adapt. That said I seriously hope my system balances out quickly.

Took second dose after lunch. Going to stick with two a day until my system gets regulated to this, then jump to the 3.

I did get to the gym eventually for a real quick ultra high paced workout and even though I didn't necessarily feel the stim from the viper I had no energy lack at all, which is great bc I have to admit I was a little worried due to the amount of stims I'm accustomed to.

The workout:

Giant set dbs
Side lateral raises 3x12 30lbs
Upright row 3x12 30lbs
Front raises 3x12 1@15 lbs, 2@30
Overhead shrug 3x10 5,10,15 lbs

Ss dbs
Seated rear fly 3x12 30lbs
Shrug 3x15 30lbs

Ss
Arnold 3x12 30lbs
Hoist rear fly 150lbs. 3x10

Face pull 3x20 30,35,42.5lbs

Standing rope crunch 3x25 42.5,50,57.5lbs

I'm pretty low on cals today so will be eating some meatloaf and potatoes for dinner which should get me to around 2400 kcal fir the day.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for support brother!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For everyone following along:thank u for the support and do me a favor, if u see I haven't been getting the cardio in rip me for it. Bc I hate cardio and do have a tendency to not do it, which is fine for a bulk to a certain degree but not really feasible for a cut and if I don't get it in I feel I'll be doing a disservice to myself and to ALR. So yeah just keep me honest bros, thanks

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm in for support...Viper can be intense initially..seems to settle down after first day or two

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For everyone following along:thank u for the support and do me a favor, if u see I haven't been getting the cardio in rip me for it. Bc I hate cardio and do have a tendency to not do it, which is fine for a bulk to a certain degree but not really feasible for a cut and if I don't get it in I feel I'll be doing a disservice to myself and to ALR. So yeah just keep me honest bros, thanks
You know I will!! But expect the same from you!! Just bought an actual pair of TRUE running shoes so I can start hitting that again!!! Ridding of ALL my excuses!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! In on this!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took the same dosing as yesterday. 1 in the am and 1 at lunch. No "issues" like yesterday so going to do same dosing tomorrow and see if it's the same b4 jumping to the extra one in the am.

Today's my rest day bc the gym I go to is obnoxious on Monday nights. U get all the a-holes who think one night of cardio will make up for an entire weekend of sloth. Rest of the week ain't great at night either but Monday is stupid, took me 2 hrs for about 40 min of lifting past cpl weeks.

Good thing today's my rest day too as my lower backs been locking up at work. I haven't had to sit for hours st s time in damn a bunch of years and it's really fuccing me up bad. Any of u guys have any tips. I try to get up every now and then to help but once it locks up I'm walking around like a cartoon character. Any tips are welcome

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stuck with the 2 doses and system seems regulated so jumping to 2 in the am one at lunch starting tomorrow.

Gym was stupid packed, couldn't get a cardio machine to save my life so I improvised. I ran primarily high rep sets without much rest in between, I think it was like 30 sec on benches and rapid fire with everything else.

Bench
135x12,155x12,175x11,195x6,215x6 drop 135x12

Kinda sucks I failed out so early on the heavier weights but still got a good tearing here

Cable incline fly
I love how these feel. But u gotta stretch arms out fully with chest puffed out to really know why.
15-3x15, drop on last 10x20

Db incline press
35x15,50x15,65x10,75x7

I should have taken a min between sets here bc I know I can hit 75 fir 12 and would've been nice to stay above ten reps each set. Again though felt great, chest was torched by now. Finished them off with dips
Bw x 12,12,9

Tris
Ss
Reverse grip ez bar pd 3x20 30,35,40
Ez bar pd same

Rope pd
Immediately after last rep of previous ss I changed to rope and repoed 20x10

Rested about 30 seconds then started up
25x17,30x15,40x13

Abs
Standing rope crunch 4x25 40,45,50,55

High pulley oblique bend 25x20,35x15,45x15

Pretty good workout but discouraging in how the gym is in the evening time makes it super f'n hard to do sh1t right. All these morons who just don't know etiquette or are truly serious. I may just have to quit my new job so I can get back to my afternoon sessions. Idk but it's sure as hell in the back of my mind

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jumped up to 2 doses upon waking and 1 at lunch. Unless noted this will be my dosage going forward. Quick note: they are absolutely correct in telling u to assess your tolerance with this product as it does take the system a day or do to acclimate but once it does it feels great on the extra dose. No issues today and even felt a little extra sweating which was great and I know the product is working bc my tdaa has increased since starting this and today's is 800 under and there's still 5 hours left in the day, so I may have a little something extra bc do t really want a 1k deficit. Not yet anyhow.

We had these crazy high winds today and work had a blackout. Generator kicked on quickly but cpus were down most the day. So I got out really early and got to the gym in the afternoon. It was awesome being back there in my familiar zone.

Back

Bat wings. 55lbs 4x5

Straight arm pulldown 50x15,57.5x12,65x10

Wide grip pulldown 3x12 120,140,160

Bent over row 3x12 135,175,225. 2x10 245,225. 2x15 155,135.

Seated vbar row 3x12 140,160,180

Biceps

Alt db curl 40x10,45x8,50x6,55x5

Incline db curl 35x10,8,8

Db hammer 3x12 35,40,45

Calves

Calf on leg press 5x20 360,450,540x3

Seated calf 50lbs 3x15. Super slow

Abs

1 arm kb carry 40lbsx50 paces
2 arm kb carry 2 x40x50
1 arm overhead 1 arm at shoulder kb carry 2x40x50. 1st set left arm up, 2nd right

Hanging leg raises 3x15

21 minutes stair master level 5

Anyhow felt great today and really hoping I can get out early again tomorrow bc there's a world of difference in lifting in an empty gym compared to a packed one. The plan for tomorrow is shoulders a couple tris traps abs and going to hope to get on the treadmill

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Real good energy all day, felt the fat melting off me today-well that's what I pictured anyhow.

Went into work a bit early so I could get out a little early. Got to the gym about 430 so I got a good chunk of the workout in b4 the crowds crammed in.

Wasn't sure I'd get a machine so I went super fast pace limited rest again today

Shoulders

Military
45x12,95x12,115x10,135x8,145x6

Rear cable fly
20x15,25x12,30x10, then I did a drop set 15x15/10x20

Ss
Cable front raises 4x12 10lbs
Cable side lateral raises same

Ss
Arnold's 15lbs 3x12
Rear db fly same

Traps

Calf machine shrug 3x20 190,200,210

Face pull 3x20 30,35,42.5

Abs

Ab roller 3x12
Swiss ball crunch 3x20

Stair master 21 minutes liss

Legs on tap for tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Energy is really nice with the three tablets per day, so so much more notices than with 2, which is weird bc it's only 1 extra

Anyhow got in at 7 this am so I could hit the gym around 3. I'm pretty shot after but it's so worth it getting a full workout in without really having to deal with the madness of the night crowd.

I called an audible today and switched legs to tomorrow and went ahead and ran arms today. I just needed a really fun workout and it was just that.

If anyone has arms coming up give this workout I made up a try, it's brutal but ppl will come up to u bc you will have such a sick pump. A pump that actually hurts.

My first two exercises were done in what I call destroyer drop sets. Pretty much each set is a string of drops but the trick here is to increase the first weight each time out which obviously makes the string of drops longer but also gives u more tut and what winds up happening is u basically are just going to fail every time out.

Oh yeah to up the ante I went on 45 sec rest between sets

These r not super sets.

Bar curl. 45x12 warm up
75x12/65x10/55x10/45x10
85x12/75x8/65x10/55x10/45x10
95x6/85x6/75x6/65x8/55x8/45x10

Close grip bench 95x12 warm up
135x12/115x10/95x12
155x8/135x7/115x6/95x8/65x12
175x8/155x5/135x4/115x5/95x6/65x12/45x12

Rope hammer I did these with increasing weight while trying to keep same reps
3x20 35,40,50

Rope pd. I did these reps per pound style
30x30,35x35,30x30

1 arm low cable curl pound per rep style. I had a little extra on the last set so did extra reps
10x10,15x15,10x15

1 arm reverse grip pd increasing weights same reps
3x15 10,15,20

Ss
Rev cable curl 3x20 20,30,25
Straight bar pd 3x20 30,20,25

Abs.
Pallof with rotation (each side) 20x15,25x15,30x12

Ss
Bar rotation full rotations=all the way possible to one side and then all the way possible yo the opposite 3x20 full rotations 45,55,65
Cross body punches (per side) 3x25

21 minutes stair master level 5

Cpl pics taken after the cardio, so pump went down by this time

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Really enjoying your log...any trouble sleeping at night taking 3?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really enjoying your log...any trouble sleeping at night taking 3?
Nope. No sleeping issues at all which is weird for me bc I actually ran out of sleeping pills last Saturday b4 I started this log

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well leg day had to happen eventually. Me and legs haven't been playing well together for a little longer than I like. You see I tweaked my low back dl about two months ago and recouped back to just near where I was b4 and then freaking went for a squat pr about two and a half weeks ago and tweaked it again.

Anyhow it was feeling better so I thought I'd give the rack another run.

But first:
Warm up
Abduction adduction ss. Different gym today so I don't actually know the resistance any how 15 reps each then dropped weight a bit and hit 30 each

Kb swing 1 arm 20x20

Bw squat 25 paused reps
Bar 10 paused reps

Squats. 4x10 135,185,225,245. 275x5

Here's where I got pissed off. Before tweaking things I was hitting 365 for my 5 and 315 for 10. I don't ask much out of my squats. I just want to work up to 345-365 and get 4 working sets of 4-6. But homie ain't playing ball so like an idiot I decide that I'm going to punish my legs for not cooperating hence what follows:

Front squat 225x6 even more mad bc that's my 10. 185x10,135x12

Front to back squats 95x15,65x20

So I was dripping and sore as all can be already. But

Single kneeling leg curl (reason I went to this gym today). 4x12 30,40,50,60

The way I do these is I lean super forward really stretching the ham out and reach back and put my hand over it. Then I curl fast up and then lower it exaggeratingly slow. The tearing in the ham is unreal, if u try it this way I can almost guarantee you'll never want to go back to the traditional styles of curl again.

Hack squat 4x12. 90,140,180,230

Legs were fried by now and when I struggled to hit the 180 I knew I wouldn't be getting anywhere near four plates today lol. But that said I love the hack squat as I feel it really does a great job of hitting the quads in a different way then squats or extensions

Ss
High leg press 270x12,15,20
Calf press 270-3x25

That was actually pretty pathetic considering I just did 540x20s last week

Ss
Db sldl 3x15 30,50,70
Seated calf 3x20 50, 60,70

A little better considering I go uber slow on this machine

Smith machine was occupied by some dude doing drag curls so while I waited I went off book and did

2 arm kb carry 44lvs 4x50

Dude finished so I thought I'd hit a cpl calf raises

Smith calf raises 135x30,185x20

No cardio on leg day today. But I did hit the recumbent fir five minutes at miss pace trying to break up some lactic acid and hopefully that'll mean I'll actually be able to walk tomorrow

If I'm good I'm going in for a cardio abs session, if not prob taking a rest day

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Any jitters or is it nice energy?

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First day it's was a bit jittery and entire gi system was a bit messed up each day after jitters went down. They were never that bad though but I'm used to high stim stuff. It's 450 g of caffeine with three pills. 300 in first serving and then 150 about 4 hrs later. So if that's rough in you you'll prob get jitters. For me it's a pretty clean energy though no crash really. Outside today that is. Crashed in the afternoon and slept fir three hours but other than that no crashes

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys tbh not in a great mood today.

1.). I truly believe God hates the northeast and plays games with out emotions way too often. Two weeks ago it was in the 50s and 60s. Today it's 19 and a massive snowstorm is gonna hit. Total BS if u ask me.

2.). I was at a deficit pretty much all last week, got a healthy dose of cardio, lost a pound and feel I look better in the mirror too yet bf analysis shows I actually gained .2% bf. So up to a flat 17% now. I know that really ain't sh1t but still ticks me off.

3.). Put in for a transfer to a different dept at work which lets me be out and about instead of desk bound all day plus pays more. Well job tells me ok but that there's no need for me to work in the current dept until then seeing I'm not done with training yet, so i lose out on 2 weeks pay. If only I would've put in for the transfer next Wednesday when the deadline was I'd only miss a cpl days pay.

Anyhow thanks for listening and on to the log.

Still rolling with the 3 a day. My stomach was a bit off today so not sure if it's the viper or something I ate over the weekend. Will monitor.

Chest

Bench. 45x10 warm up. I pause on these.
135x12,185x10,225x8,235x6,245x4

Not my best but was what it was. I should've just pushed 2 more out on the 225 as I def had em in the tank. Would've felt better about this lift anyhow.

Db incline press I do full rom on these all the time really focusing on the deepest part of the stretch.
75x12, 80x9,85x5,75x9

Incline cable fly
My favorite chest exercise.
10x15,15x12,10x15
I played around with crossing over and coming up from lower angles on these today hence I used slightly lower weights, not that I ever even bother going over 25 in any case anyway. This move is all about tearing in the stretch for me.

High crossover 2x12 20lbs. Pausing at peak crossover point each rep and I don't let the cables go back more than normally extended arm length either. Idk just feel like if u do you're putting shoulders in a bad place.

Svend press. 1x15. Just bw. Slow and controlled movement

Ss
Dips bw 3x12
Hanging leg raises 3x15

Ss
Vbar pd 3x15 50,60,65
Oblique pulley bend 3x12 35,40,45

Ss
Db kick back 2x15 15,20
Ab crunch machine 2x15 100 lbs

I skipped cardio today bc legs r still toast from Saturday.

Weekly pics:

Didn't get a shot of legs last week so including a cpl this week

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't want to have to, but decided to drop the carbs down starting today. I was previously running about 250ish a day and going to come in a 175 today. I'm keeping the protein around 270 and about 50-70 fat. This comes out to a range of about 2200-2400 kcal. See how this goes this week and reassess next week.

Did back biceps calves today

I was reading FireTitan log and he did a volume thing with his deads and I played off that a bit today and from that created a theme for the day. I call it the spirit of 76. Each movement u get 76 reps of work in.

Warm up. Just my normal w/u
Bat wings 4x5 30,40,50,55

I didn't go right to the 55s today as I really wanted to get a good top hold in with the lighter weights first.

Dl
135x20, 225x10,9,8,7,6,5,11

Bent over row
4x15 135,145,155,165. 135x16

Wide grip pulldown
100lbs. 26,25,25 reps

1 arm row
40lbs. 26,25,25 reps

Straight arm pulldown
25x26,30x25,35x25

Vbar seated row
Didn't do the 76s here
140x12,13,13,12 reps

450 total back reps today

Biceps

Bis were pretty sore already from all those back reps

Straight bar cable curl
20x26,25-2x25

Rope hammer
30x26,25,25

Calves

Standing calf machine
4x16 170,175,180,190. 200x12

Seated calf
45lbs. 26,23,27 reps. Last set was 20 then a ten sec rest pause then 7 reps

At this point I'd been at the gym for about 2 hrs 40 min and was pretty shot so I skipped cardio but felt a bit guilty so threw in some ab work

2 arm kb carry
40lbs-4x55

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The doses are going well, just thought I'd add that in again in case anyone was wondering. Sleeping is good too. But think the main reason it doesn't interfere with sleep is that even though u get 450g of caffeine here the last dose is done at lunch which as long as you're not drinking more stim later in the day gives the body enough time to burn that energy off b4 sleeping

Shoulder

Seated bb press
3x12 45,95,112. 135x8,145x6,135x9

I come all the way down to upper chest in case ppl were curious

1 arm side lateral raises
35x12
40x12 drop 35x12
50x12 drop 40x12 drop 35x12

Prob should've just done 3x12 at 60. But great pump this way.

Db upright row
3x15. 20,30,35

Db front raises
3x10 25,30,35

Hoist rear fly machine
3x12 130,150x2

Traps rear delt
Face pull
2x20 25,30

Traps
Bar shrug very slow with exaggerated top hold
10x10 45,65,95,115,125,155,175,195,225,235

Abs
Pallof 2x15 22.5,17.5

Normally today's a day I would've done more ab work but in the am I did 30 reps bed crunches. I sit edge of bed and raise straight legs and crunch at the same time.

Also did 50 Russian twists
And 20 lying leg raises into hip thrusts.

Finished afternoon workout with 20 minutes liss. Incline treadmill incline at 13 speed at 2.5 for about 7 minutes and rest at 3

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ran legs again today

Warm up
Abduction adduction ss 75x30
20 lb 1 arm kb swings 2x20
Bw squat

Squat
3x10 45,135,225. 265x6. 245x10,225x10

Actually not that upset with this. It's less than the other day but it felt good on low back hip area which is what's been giving me fits with the heaviest weights. Today my hams were just super tender from those 76 deads the other day. So not awful imo

Standing calf raises bar
225x15,205x20,185x25

Rdl 5x10 2@135,2@155,1@185

Ss
Leg press 4x20. 410,500,600,690. 760x12,850x8
Calf press 3x20 410,500,690. 760x12,850x8

Ghr 2x15

Db walking lunges 10lbsx14,15 reps each leg

Leg extensions single leg 40x30

Seated leg curl
60x30,90x20,120x15,150x10

Bike 10 min liss, 10 min hiit. Here I went 130-145 rpm for 20 sec then 75-85 for 40 sec.

Haven't decided what I want to do tomorrow yet. Will either be s chest back ss day with some abs and cardio or go for an arm blast workout with some abs and cardio. So stay tuned.

Oh the lower carbs I've been using the past few days has actually been a lot more tolerable than I thought it would be. I was worried my energy and power would tank like it did the last cpl cuts I did but this time what I'm doing is cramming about 90% of the carbs I am eating at breakfast pre workout and post workout. I think this has offset some of the diminished work I feared. Then again I could just be burning off reserves and it'll hit me later. But so far so good

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went with chest back today but didn't ss them. Went for heavy volume today instead
Limited rest today I'd say 20-30
between sets

Leverage incline 3x12 90,140,160

Leverage decline 140x15, 180x12,230x10 drop 90x20

Db bench 3x15 35,50,70

Db fly 3x15 25,30,35

Db center press idk what to call this. 35-2x20

Db bent over row 3x20 35,40,45

Hypers 3x12 180,185,190

Leverage ISO row 3x12 200,230,250

Leverage high row 3x15 180,200,230

Vbar pulldown I was shot here so these sucked bad
160x10,145x11,125x12

Assist pull up I'm not going to blame being shot on these as I am notoriously bad at pull ups 3x10 1@70,2@55

Swiss ball crunch 3x20
Hanging leg raises 3x15
Ab roller 3x12
Decline Russian twists 4x30,6x40,10x50

21 min stair master liss

Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a buddy of mine who does his own you tube channel and he loved the gauntlet and arms workout I did last week and wants to run it with me and his cronies from the show. So not positive but he may be taping the workout. If he does I'll throw the link up once it's running.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worked out with my buddy keem today but I didn't feel like getting filmed. I taped some of his work through and hell put it up at 716fit if anyone wants to check out his stuff there on YouTube or insta

Bar curl. 45x10 warm up
Each set is 10 reps
65/55/45. 75/65/55/45. 85/75/65/55/45

Close grip bench 95x12 warm up
12 reps each. 135/115/95
155x9/135x6/115/8/95x10
175x6/155x2/135x3/115x4/95x5

Rep per pound sets
Rope hammer 30,35,30
Rope pd 30,30,25

Ss
Ez preacher 70-2x12
21 style curls 40lbs

Cep protocol set
Drop set with twist at top plus st end of each set b4 u drop you hold the weight in stretched position fir 15-20 sec b4 moving on to next drop
25x8,20x8,15x8

1 arm rev grip pd 3x15 15,20,20

Ss
Rev cable curl 2x15 15,20
Rope overhead tri extensions 2x20 25lbs

Zercher holds 135lbs. 3x60 seconds

Farmers walk 55lbs- 2x50paces

Had a bit of a refeed day today. Not extreme though just went from the 150-160 carbs I've been having this week to 200 carbs today

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weigh in: 180 down about 4lbs
Body fat 15.7%. Down 1.3 %

Guess lowering the carbs last week def helped. Not loving living low carb but then again I'm certainly not going as low as some on here are. Going to stay in that 140-170 range again this week and see what's up

Updated pics
Idk why but they're just not loading this week

Did chest tris abs today

Bench
Warm up 45x10,135x5

5x6. 184,205,210,215,220. 225x7

Incline db
3x12 50,60,70. 80x10

Incline cable fly
3x18 10,15,10. 20x6 up-set on last of the 18s

Cable svend press
7.5 per arm 3x24

Dips 3x12

Incline skull 60-3x12

1 arm overhead tri extensions
3x15 15,17.5,20

Vbar push down rep scheme 15/10/5
3x 60/50/40

Standing rope crunch 50x30,60x30,70x25

Hanging leg raises 3x15

Stair master 22 minutes liss

Attachments

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guess they loaded after all

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back

Warm up
Bat wings 4x5 2@50,2@55

Dl
5x6 135,185,225,245,275
4x3 315,325,335,345

This is the most I've been able to pull since hurting my back awhile ago. I've got up to this point a cpl times but tweaked it each time. So getting up here without a set back is a win.

Bent over row
3x15 135,185,205. 225x12

Wide grip pulldown
3x12 120,140,160

Vbar seated row
3x12 140,160,180

Rope straight arm pulldown
3x15 25,30,35

Spider curl
70x10,60x12,50x15,40x20

Db hammer
3x12 35,40,45

Horizontal calf press
2x15 230,280. 380x12

Seated calf raises
3x20 60lbs. Drops after last set 40x12/20x8

Farmers walk
40lbs. 4x60

22 minutes stair master bumped up to level 6 this time.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Looking good my man..Viper still a supp you'd recommend?..or still too early

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So far I'd recommend it but in honest with fat burners I typically like to wait til the end to give a firm recommendation

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
So far I'd recommend it but in honest with fat burners I typically like to wait til the end to give a firm recommendation
That's cool...just floating around in the thread last night and had that thought

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Warm up
Standing db press 2x10 20,30

Seated db press
50x12,60x12,70x11,80x8

Arnold
3x12 15,20,25

Db upright row
15x15,20x20,25x25

Side lateral raises
3x15. 20,25,30

Rear db fly
3x12 25,30,30

Incline trap raises
3x12 10lbs

Db shrug
30x15, 4x12 35,45,55,65

Hoist rear fly
150x12,12,13

Face pull
20x20,25x25,30x30

Low pulley lateral raise drop set 10x10/5x10
Low pulley front raise drop set
10x10/5x10

Clean and press
95x12,115x6
Hang clean 115x10

Bar shrug 115-2x15

Ab crunch machine 3x25 65,85,105

Smith hip raises 5x20 45,135,225,185,135

Oblique bends
3x15. Bw, 25 lb plate, 45 lb plate

1 arm kb carry 40lb-4x50

Stair master 23 minutes liss

My shoulders and traps are toast from this workout. I highly recommend it, the pump was insane.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crushed these poor legs of mine today.

Warm up abduction adduction ss. Whatever the heck resistance 5 equates to on this machine. 30 reps for each

Squat
Bw, 45, 135x10

185,225,245x10
275x8
295x4

Not back to b4 tweaking my back but got those 4 clean and deep so I'll take it, miss hitting those 365s though

Box squat 4x12 135,155,185,205

Rdl 5x12 135

Sumo dl 135x12. 225x5,6,8

Hack squat 3x15 90,140,180

Ss
Leg press 540x12,450x15,360x18
Calf press same

Kneeling single leg curl
50x12,40x15,30x20,20x25

These are all done with super slow negative portions

Glute machine 8x12

Yeah just wasn't feeling right for my low back for this today

Seated calf 90x12,15,18,20

Farmers 44lb kb 4x50

Funny thing on one of the walks this idiot decided to start doing 15lb db curls right in my lane. Did I move or stop. Nope. Actually sped my pace up and pushed right into him. Yeah I was in that kinda mood

Bike 13 minutes

Been hanging around 160 carbs a day and around 2100 cal total. Gonna drop the carbs next week down to about 100. Have a fraternity get together this weekend so diets out the window. Bunch of old dudes thinking there still able to drink like they did in college. Always epic bc I don't drink lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heading off to the woods for the weekend. Will try my best to not eat that much but there will b a lot of food. I'll take some food porn pics.

Was a quick one today

Bar curl 45x15. 5x12 55,65,75,85,95

Close grip bench 95x15. 5x12 115,135,145,155,165

Rope hammer 4x25 25lbs

Rope pd 4x25 25 lbs

Ss
Low pulley single arm curl 10x10,15x15,10x20
Single arm reverse grip pd 10x15,15x15,15x20

Ss
Pallof 3x15 15,20,20
Oblique pulley bend 3x15 35,42.5,42.5

Circuit. 1 time
Plank 1 minute
Crunches 20
Vup 20
Side to side 20

Bike 10 minutes

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The retreat was fun but yeah I ate way too much. Gained 4.5 lbs. didn't take any food porn pics bc it was typical stuff. Ham, pulled pork, macaroni salad, cookies, brownies and other stuff I'm forgetting. I would've been fine if those cookies weren't sitting in arm distance the whole baseball draft. Anyhow

Did another leg day today

Abduction adduction ss 115x30

Dl
135x12,225x10,275x8,315x6,340x4,365x2, 320x6,250x10,230x12

Front squat 135x12,13,14 reps

Deficit dl 135-3x10

Stiff leg dl 135-3x12

Db walking lunges 30-4x10each leg

Leg extensions 3x12 130,135,140

Seated calf 50x25
3x20 70,80,90
These were superset with what I call pulses. Basically calf raises with the bar locked in place. 50 at each weight

Horizontal calf press 3x20 230,250,270

Farmers walk 40lb 4x50

Bike 13 minutes

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Seeing your workouts is killing me..Had foot surgery Tuesday of last week...no gym for couple of months..it's killing me

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man that sucks. I feel ya tho. Tweaked back awhile back and couldn't do any back hip related work fir a month. You'll get back soon tho and kick it bro

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weighed in at 183.4 today. Bf 16.1. I knew it would go up after this weekend but diets been in Check rest of the time so am confident it'll drop for next weeks final weight bf check with viper.

Bench
135x12,225x10,235x8,245x5,255x3

Incline db 4x12 60,65,70,75

Incline cable fly 10x15,15x12,20x10

Lev decline 3x10 180,200,230

Seated dips 3x15 125,145,165

1 arm overhead tri extensions
3x15 20,17.5,15

Lying sideways tri extensions
20x12,17.5x15,15x20

Vbar pd 50x15,40x18,30x20

Hanging leg raises 3x15

Farmers walk 40-4x50
1 arm kb carry 40-4x50
1 arm overhead carry kb 40-2x50

Stair master 10 minutes

Updated pics
IMG_1490649611.529640.jpg

IMG_1490649625.514573.jpg

IMG_1490649635.216477.jpg

IMG_1490649646.904587.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure wtf is up with this photo uploading past 2 weeks but doesn't seem To b working again. Last week they appeared a day later so who the f knows

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pics showing up 4 u bc they're not on my app

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
What a thorough log you are running. I just read through the entire thing. It's good to see all the positive feedback on Viper. I have a bottle I was thinking of trying next.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
What a thorough log you are running. I just read through the entire thing. It's good to see all the positive feedback on Viper. I have a bottle I was thinking of trying next.
First dose or two may slap you pretty good, then it should settle down

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah the first cpl doses were tough on the gi. But got better fast. I'd give it a go, u already have it too, so even better

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since I deadlifted in Sunday I skipped it today for back. Instead I hammered the heck out of my lats.

Warm up
Bat wings. 55lb. 4x5

Assisted pull ups
55-2x12, 40-2x10, 25-2x8

Wide grip pulldown
3x12 125,130,140

Vbar pulldown
160x12,150x13,140x15

Straight arm pulldown
42.5x15,50x12,57.5x10

Vbar seated row
120x20,140x15,150x15. I tried a drop here 110. But 5 reps was all I could do lol

Db incline row
4x15. 5,10,15,20

Bent over row drops
100x20/80x20. 2 sets

Went super wide for the 100, fists close and together for the 80

Hypers 3x15 180,200,215

Farmers walk. 65lbs. 4x50,3x20

If u guys can't tell by this log so far you're not paying attention. I believe in the farmers walk as a crazy total body movement. Although I use it for abs, I sprinkle it in pretty much everyday. Being back day I went heavier.

Db hammer 4x12 35,40,45,50

Seated alt db curl. 4x20 20

Machine preacher drops two arm
65x10/50x15,40x18/30x20/20x25

Single arm reverse drops
10x25,20x20,30x18

Smith calf raises
2x30 135,185. 2x20 225

Smith donkey raises
3x20 bar,95,115

I remembered why I never do these really fast. They suck n your low back, couple that with just finishing up back workout. Not the smartest idea.

Horizontal calf press 2x25 210 lbs

15 minutes stair master

K I kinda f'd up today. I misjudged the calories in a filet and had 8 oz. after when I entered it in my spreadsheet it. And out to 50g of fat. But that's not the worst part. I buy this quinoa kale mix and I forgot this one was in grams. Today I had a cup well it came out to 60 carbs. That was the total amount of carbs I had for the day up to this point. Still gonna b way under tdee for the day but I've been trucking at about 1k under past two days and even though it's only been two days all I gained over the weekend is gone so was hoping to keep this up. I guess I'm just not truly meant to roll at under 100 carbs a day.

That's fine though, I should have a nice shoulder day bc of the extra carbs tomorrow

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulder and trap

Warm up
Standing db press 2x20. 20,25

Seated db press
50x15,60x13,70x10

Db upright row rep per pound
20x20, 25x25,25x25

1 arm side lateral raises
60x8,50x10,40x12,30x15

Db shrug
4x12 45,50,55,65

Face pull
20x20,25x25

Db rear fly 30-3x12

Hoist rear fly
130x15. Tried something new for last 2 sets. Instead of using handles I grabbed hold on the metal frame instead. A lot harder. Great tip from my boy Shawn. Did 70lbs for 15,20 reps

Ss
Arnold 3x12. 15,15,20
Db front raises 15x15,15x15,20x21

Lol forgot it wasn't arm day and b4 I knew it I had finished a set of 1 arm reverse grip pd. So went ahead and did two more too. 10x10,15x15,15x20

Abs
Farmers walk 40 lb 4x50

Circuit
Swiss ball crunch 3x20
Flutter kicks 3x40
Heel touchers 3x40

Stair master 25 minutes liss

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Leg day.

Warm up
Abduction adduction ss 130x30
1 arm kb swing 20x30

Dl
135x12,225x10,275x8,315x6,345x4

Failed 365. Sunday I hit it for two. Prob could've got it but something didn't feel kosher coming off the floor so figured better safe than sorry and not even try it

Paused squat 5 sec pause at bottom
3x5 135,185,205

Box squat
3x10 205,225,235

Wide stance squat
3x5 235,245,255

Ss
Leg press 4x12 450,540,630,720
Calf press 4x15. Same

Prone leg curl 10 sec negative
3x10. 50,65,80

Was brutal

Seated leg curl single leg
55x30

I can't tell u how damn sore my hams were and are from this.

Leg extensions 2x20 100,115

Standing calf 3x15 190

Seated calf 3x20 45

Farmers 40 lb kb 4x55

Bike 22 minutes liss

So today I was actually pretty tired all morning first time happening like this on viper. Well I decided to take a scoop of kraken pre workout and let me tell u. Listen to the bottle. Do not use a pre with this ESP one as high powered as kraken. I was jittery like a crackhead on Christmas Eve. My heart was pumping out through my chest. Really hate that feeling. Everything settled down quickly about a set or two into the deads. But man just don't do pre while using this. I thought it was as just your typical disclaimer bs but nope it's a legit warning. Anyhow got lucky that's all there was to it but was not fun at the time being.

So if my math is right Tuesday will be my last day of VIPER and I'm gonna try to get workouts in each day to finish up here strong. If it's need a rest day then I'll take it Sunday.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
The first time I took Viper it had my heart beating through my chest..I couldn't fathom taking a pre on top of it..yikes

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that won't happen again lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a super set day

Warm up
Miss jog. 7 minutes

Assist pull up 55x12,70-2x15
Push-ups 3x20 normal, incline, decline

Db bench 40x20, 3x15 50,60,70
1 arm row 2x20 40,50. 2x15 60,70

Paused Incline bb 3x15 95,105,115. 135x10
Leverage high row 90x25,140x20,160x20,190x12

Leverage decline 100x20,150x15,175x12
Leverage ISO row 110x23, 180x18,200x15

Hoist fly 105x10,12. 125x12. Long squeeze at peak
1 arm pulldown 55x10,40x20,30

Farmers walk 70-4x50,2x25

Hanging leg raises 15,16,17

Ab roller 3x12

Ss
Russian twists 3x30. 4,10x2
Weighted crunches 3x20 4,10x2

Miss jog 10 minutes

So I was at the grocery store and this kid literally ran me over from behind. Knocked me to the ground. I don't think I've ever been hit that hard b4. Kid never even stopped afterwards. As I was leaving I saw his giant puffy jacket and stopped to confront him but he was obviously mentally handicapped so I just bit my tongue and left. Backs killing me though so hopefully it'll feel better for arms tomorrow if not might just take the weekend off.