Sub10%: Shredding Down with Olympus Labs Sup3r7/Sup3rShred/Assass1nate

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Hi all,

I figured that since I'm currently cutting down (have been since January 1st), I would run a two month log of my current stack from Olympus Labs. Prior to this I ran a month of OL's Bloodshr3d stacked with Forslean and then another month of Bloodshr3d stacked with PES's Shift. Needless to say, the results are incredible (was sitting at 200lbs at the peak of my bulk, now currently 181lbs). My current "cut stack" is as follows:

Olympus Labs Sup3r 7
Olympus Labs Sup3r Shred
Olympus Labs Assass1nate

I am planning on messing with the dosing times and amounts based on my results, but being that today is my first day on this stack, what better time to start! I hope this log will prove to be beneficial and helpful for other AM members who are curious about these supplements. Also, s/o to Olympus Labs for providing such awesome products and a huge s/o to all the AM members that turned me onto said products; I sure I wouldn't be where I am today without your valuable input.

I plan on updating this log daily and will report back with macros/workouts/cardio/supplementation daily so long as interest persists..

Again, thank you AM community for all of your valuable input and I look forward to sharing this cut experience with you all!

Until later:evil:

Ps... Feel free to tag anyone who may be interested, I'd love for this to blow up....

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the updates :)

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
subbed! Let us know what you think of this stack vs other cutting protocols youve done before if possible. I think we all know most cutting stacks work, theyll get you from A to B. Itd be interesting to know whether it took you to B quicker, whether it was easier, "healthier", etc.. Im currently running Sup3r-Shred with my cutting stack and im loving it. I will be adding 7-keto soon, im curious to see how shred and 7 do together.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
subbed! Let us know what you think of this stack vs other cutting protocols youve done before if possible. I think we all know most cutting stacks work, theyll get you from A to B. Itd be interesting to know whether it took you to B quicker, whether it was easier, "healthier", etc.. Im currently running Sup3r-Shred with my cutting stack and im loving it. I will be adding 7-keto soon, im curious to see how shred and 7 do together.
Absolutely! I've been looking forward to running this stack for a long while, i will keep everything updated to keep you (and everyone else) in the loop. given the reading i've done on the compounds, sounds super promising! Thanks for the sub

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 1: Update 1: Took my first serving of Sup3r Shred and 2 caps of Assass1nate this morning at around 6am with a .5cup steel cut oat, 2tbsp peanut butter, cinnamon and then went to class. Given the fact that it's only day 1, it's hard to state results 100% accurately. What i can say though is I feel warmer than usual. Not in a jittery, wired warmth as I would get from Bloodshr3d Raw, but more like my body temperature is a bit higher at its equilibrium. In addition, no stomach "puff" from the carbs and feel a little fuller (muscle wise) than normal. No increase in vascularity as of now, but will report back when I take my second serving of Assass1nate and Sup3r Shred pre workout with my high carb meal. Finally, ZERO cravings and no hunger despite not eating for 6 hours. Will post again later with end of the day report

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for info and looking forward on the progress. Also interested to know more on the results of the prior stack.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day1: Update 2

Just got in for the night so figured I would give one last update for today. My dosage of supplements was as follows:

6:00 AM: 2 caps Assass1nate, 1 cap Sup3r Shred with breakfast (oats, peanut butter, cinnamon)
1:00 PM: Lunch (chicken and broccoli) (no supplements taken at this time)
5:00 PM: 2 caps Assass1nate, 1 cap Sup3r Shred with my high carb pre workout meal (brown rice, chicken) *note drank pre workout
8:30 PM: 2 caps Sup3r 7 with post workout meal (egg whites and mixed salted nuts) *note I use Endur3+ as my carb source post workout

All in all, today was phenomenal; it felt wonderful to be off such a slim heavy cut stack after nearly two months. I trained arms today followed by 250kcals burnt from LISS treadmill so it isn't the most physically tolling of days. For this reason, it's a bit difficult for me to pinpoint the "fat burning" properties of the products. What I can say is that I got a RIDICULOUS pump for Assass1nate (or so I assume due to similar pumps I have received when using other GDAs like Slinsane, Glycolog, etc). Muscles felt fuller in general. Furthermore, even when doing LISS, I was sweating a significant amount, which does not normally occur with LISS. Tomorrow is leg day so I am sure that if this sweating was in part due to either Assass1nate or Sup3r Shred, I will have a definite confirmation after squats lol.

Changes for Tomorrow

1) Switching my carbohydrate meal structure, will be eating high carbs after training legs so Assass1nate will be use post workout instead of pre
2) Will be splitting my dosage of Sup3r 7, will take 1 cap in the am with 2 caps Assass1nate and 1 cap Sup3r Shred, 1 cap before bed

*Everything else will remain the same. If there is need for further clarification, please let me know. And same goes for any sort of input y'all may have!

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 2: Update 1

Morning all! Some excellent news for you all.... they seem to be working already! Woke up this morning with visibly more definition in my core and more lower abdominal vascularity (whether this was the effect of the low carb days I have been having this week or something attributed to the new stack, I am not sure but time will tell). Took my first cap of Sup3r Shred with my first cap of Sup3r 7 and two caps of Assass1nate with .5 cups oats, .25 cup walnuts, cinnamon, 2 tbsp peanut butter, splash of milk and a touch of maple syrup (no joke, best breakfast I have had this whole cut) with a side of 1egg/6egg whites. No immediate effects, but as I am typing this, my body feels warmer than usual. No strange sensations, just a general warmth as if my thermostat is cranked up. Also feel extremely well rested today. I will update later post leg day

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I just got on your level broooo, my VII-KT was delivered today :D

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 2: Update 2

Completely passed out last night before I was able to update this log so I'll combine two updates in one for this reason..

Yesterday (03/03) Supplementation/Meal Structure:

7am: 1 cap Sup3r 7, 1 cap Sup3r Shred, 2 caps Assass1nate with breakfast (oats, peanut butter, walnuts, cinnamon, splash of milk and maple syrup
1pm: Chicken and broccoli (no supplements taken)
4pm (preworkout): 1 cap Sup3r Shred, chicken, Muscle Pharm Combat Bar (needed some sugar pre workout, was feeling sleepy)
7pm (post workout cardio): 2 scoops Endur3+
9pm (post workout): 1 cap, Sup3r 7, 2 caps Assass1nate with some protein pasta, touch of tomato sauce, chicken, some peanuts

Summary

Amazing day and workout. Noticeable raise in body temperature equilibrium throughout the way, NO bloating AT ALL from carbs. Sweat a bit more than usual while doing LISS cardio (did some post legs to rush the blood into my legs, otherwise I guarantee I wouldn't be walking today lol). I think the most noticeable effects of this stack so far is the killing of cravings, increased thermogenesis, and muscle fullness.

Things to Switch Up

Saturdays are my cheat meal day (have an epic one planned so stay tuned;) ) so I plan on taking Assass1nate with that and in the morning as per usual. Other than that, everything will be kept the same..

Now for Day 3: Update 1

Woke up today extremely rested (days off from work are an incredible thing). After checking morning conditioning, I am impressed; core has been tightening up nicely and it seems that standing vascularity has become more prominent. Nothing new to report as of now, but will most definitely comment in my second daily update if anything else is noticed. Today is my "maintenance" day (usually hit the muscle group I feel that I am lacking in so all the cheat day nutrients can race into that muscle group post workout) so I plan on training shoulders (focus on rear delts and compound movements). Haven't eaten breakfast yet but planning on something similar to what I have been having for breakfast. Will report back later with all the specifics, until later!:banana:

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards

Had a hectic Saturday so was unable to sit down and update the log so here goes:

Yesterday's (03/04) Supplementation/Meal Structure

9am: 1 Sup3r Shred, 1 Sup3r 7, 2 Asass1nate with my breakfast/pre workout meal of oats, powdered peanut butter, maple syrup, walnuts, and chicken (ran out of eggs) with my pre workout
11:30: 2 scoops Endur3+ intra cardio
12:30 CHEAT MEAL TIME: 2 Assass1nate with my cheat meal consisting of a body-shocking medium sausage and chicken pie with a side of boneless wings from Domino's pizza
8:30: 1 Sup3r 7, 1Sup3r Shred

*Note: Didn't eat structured meals for the rest of the day since I was so bloated and carb logged from my cheat meal, but was sure to meet macro requirements

Summary

I would say that today was the proving day of these supplements given the food I took in. First off, I want to say that the increased equilibrium body temperature is most definitely attributed to this stack. Was sweating BUCKETS while doing post workout LISS. Secondly, Assass1nate's GDA properties are amazing, ate my cheat meal with it in my system and, although I felt bloated, my muscles were the only part of me that seemed fuller as a result (goodbye bloat gut). Will report in my next post regarding the results this stack had on my conditioning today.

Day 3: Update 1

Despite the cheat meal I had yesterday, I woke up this morning looking and feeling as lean, if not leaner, than yesterday.... Will report back at the end of today with everything consumed, exercise done etc

Tylerclee

Tylerclee

Awards
  • Established

Had a hectic Saturday so was unable to sit down and update the log so here goes:

Yesterday's (03/04) Supplementation/Meal Structure

9am: 1 Sup3r Shred, 1 Sup3r 7, 2 Asass1nate with my breakfast/pre workout meal of oats, powdered peanut butter, maple syrup, walnuts, and chicken (ran out of eggs) with my pre workout
11:30: 2 scoops Endur3+ intra cardio
12:30 CHEAT MEAL TIME: 2 Assass1nate with my cheat meal consisting of a body-shocking medium sausage and chicken pie with a side of boneless wings from Domino's pizza
8:30: 1 Sup3r 7, 1Sup3r Shred

*Note: Didn't eat structured meals for the rest of the day since I was so bloated and carb logged from my cheat meal, but was sure to meet macro requirements

Summary

I would say that today was the proving day of these supplements given the food I took in. First off, I want to say that the increased equilibrium body temperature is most definitely attributed to this stack. Was sweating BUCKETS while doing post workout LISS. Secondly, Assass1nate's GDA properties are amazing, ate my cheat meal with it in my system and, although I felt bloated, my muscles were the only part of me that seemed fuller as a result (goodbye bloat gut). Will report in my next post regarding the results this stack had on my conditioning today.

Day 3: Update 1

Despite the cheat meal I had yesterday, I woke up this morning looking and feeling as lean, if not leaner, than yesterday.... Will report back at the end of today with everything consumed, exercise done etc
The Assass1nate muscle fullness is indeed awesome. I am yet to use it with my pre workout meal, but I assume you would get crazy pumps.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
The Assass1nate muscle fullness is indeed awesome. I am yet to use it with my pre workout meal, but I assume you would get crazy pumps.
I kid you not, after taking it pre-arm day, after a few sets of high volume tricep pushdowns, I could feel my heartbeat in my left tricep....

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 3: Update 2

Sundays are usually my off day from the gym as I like to catch up/ get ahead on work and just like to feel fully rested for the week. Killed some mid morning cardio and then worked/procrastinated for the rest of today. Today was more or less an iffy macro day, but I'll be back in the swing of things tomorrow...

Today's Supplementation/ Meal Log:

10:00am: 1 Sup3r Shred, 1 Sup3r 7 with a pre-cardio rice cake and peanut butter
2:00pm: 1 Assass1nate with a post cardio meal of ground turkey, brown rice, a little low fat cheddar cheese, chili powder and tomato sauce
5:30pm: 1 Assass1nate with some lemon pepper green beans and some lightly bread crumbed baked chicken breasts
8:30pm: 2 Assass1nate, 1 Sup3r Shred, 1 Sup3r 7 with a (somewhat) macro friendly movie snack (some Arctic Zero Brownie Blast, walnuts, peanut butter)

Since today was an off day for me, in regards to both macros and working out, I do not have much to report in the vein of noticed benefits, etc. I will have a better log for tomorrow; just didn't want to keep you all hanging. Tomorrow I plan on taking 2 caps Assass1nate/1 cap Sup3r Shred/1 Sup3r 7 in the am with breakfast, 2 caps Assass1nate/1 cap Sup3r Shred pre workout, and then saving my last cap of Sup3r 7 to take with my post workout meal. If any of you have any suggestions/input/critiques as to the timing, please let me know (not sure if anyone has inside info;) ) until tomorrow, thanks for following along!

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 4: Update 1

Just wanted to start this daily update by stating that this stack is most definitely working, woke up this morning with more standing vascularity and definition despite a shoddy macro day yesterday. Noticed more definition in my obliques and abdominals and had vascularity popping in my shoulders. A noticeable tightness in my core can also be noted. As stated last night, I took 2 caps Assass1nate, 1 Sup3r Shred, and 1 Sup3r 7 with my breakfast of 1 cup Chobani Triple Zero greek yogurt and 4 tbsp powdered peanut butter. Will report back with post workout/end of day analysis

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 4: Update 2

Due to falling asleep early last night, this update didn't happen quite on time...

Without further ado, the update...

Ended up switching up the dosing of Assass1nate yesterday; instead of taking it pre workout, I decided to have a higher carb meal post workout and use Assass1nate to soak up the nutrients. I noticed an increase in hunger yesterday which I attribute to the Sup3r Shred, tried my best to satiate it with high fats. As stated in my first update, I have been noticing a notable muscle tightness and feeling fuller despite running a caloric deficit. I plan on weighing myself every Friday from here on out to keep my progress in check...

Day 5: Update 1

Woke up a little earlier this am for some fasted cardio prior to work and class. Upon waking up, I was quite impressed with my "waking physique " if you will. Noticeable improvement in abdominal definition, upper chest separation and just..... Just improvement in general. I already have my meal and supplementation structure planned out for today so I'll post that now and report back post-back day tonight with any notable results, etc. In the upcoming days, I will log my workouts and cardio structure as well (should've done that to begin with but no time like the present right?).

Meal/Supplementation Schedule

6:30am: 1 sample Bloodshr3d (needed that extra caffeine as a morning pick me up so what type of caffeine is better on a cut than that in a fat burner)
7:00-7:30: Started with some HIIT on the stairmaster to catch a sweat then ended with some HIIT incline treadmill (roughly 250 calories burnt)
8:00: 1 cap Sup3r 7, 1 cap Sup3r Shred, and 2 caps Assass1nate with one cup Triple Zero Greek yogurt, 2tbsp powdered peanut butter, half cup mixed nuts
11:30: Ground 97/3 turkey with lemon pepper and 2 cups broccoli
3:30: Pre-workout meal (.25 cups brown jasmine rice with lemon pepper chicken) with 1 cap Sup3r Shred, .75 scoop BSL Dust Extreme, 1 scoop BSl Hype (using old pres as of now, really want to re up on Mesomorph or try out Kraken by Spartan Nutrition)
6:00-6:15 LISS cooldown with Endur3+ and 2.5g creatine hcl as my post workout cocktail
7:30: Post workout meal (.25 cups brown rice, 4 egg whites, chicken, 1 tbsp olive oil for some healthy fried rice) with 2 caps Assass1nate, 1 cap Sup3r 7

That's really it as of right now. I will report back post workout with any changes/additions/things i noticed throughout the day. I'll also throw in my workout structure so you guys can take a peek. Until later

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 5: Update 2

Followed through with the supplementation and meal layout listed above; only addition was a half cup of Arctic Zero to fight my cravings for ice cream post back day. While on the topic of back day, as promised, here's my workout log:

Standard machine row for pre exhaustion (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Mid Cable Row (4 sets 6-8, pyramid)
Close Grip Pulldown (4 sets, 6-12 pause reps)
Dumbbell Rows (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
Underhand Row Machine (4 sets 8-12, HEAVY)
Modified Straight Arm Pulldown (3 sets, 10-12 pause)
Single Arm Cable Row (3 sets, 10-12 pause)

All in all, an awesome workout. Nothing new to report

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Update 2

Followed through with the supplementation and meal layout listed above; only addition was a half cup of Arctic Zero to fight my cravings for ice cream post back day. While on the topic of back day, as promised, here's my workout log:

Standard machine row for pre exhaustion (5 sets 8-12 reps)
Mid Cable Row (4 sets 6-8, pyramid)
Close Grip Pulldown (4 sets, 6-12 pause reps)
Dumbbell Rows (4 sets, 8-10 reps)
Underhand Row Machine (4 sets 8-12, HEAVY)
Modified Straight Arm Pulldown (3 sets, 10-12 pause)
Single Arm Cable Row (3 sets, 10-12 pause)

All in all, an awesome workout. Nothing new to report
Nice workout bro! Lots of volume.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Nice workout bro! Lots of volume.
You know it man! That's stereotypical of all my workouts, I train for the pump mostly, then just keep prolonging it with the lighter, pause oriented motions at the end to increase muscle breakdown. I miss shooting for pr's but that'll come soon enough haha

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya man, Ive had to change my entire lifting approach because of my injury, I used to live for the PRs....but then again thats how I ended up here haha

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Day 6: Update 1

Woke up this morning feeling well rested and decided to hit some fasted cardio prior to work. While getting meals packed up and just getting ready in general, I noticed that, like yesterday, my core is becoming more and more toned. At this point, I'm not passing it on as placebo, too good of results in too short a period to be anything other than the stack working its magic. Meal scheduling/supplementation are below, will report back with my workout log tonight as planned, as well as with noted results, etc

7:25-7:45: Fasted LISS cardio (incline treadmill, 10 incline, cycled between 4 and 4.5 speed setting)
8:30: 1 cup Chobani Triple Zero greek yogurt, 2tbsp powdered peanut butter, .5 cups mixed nuts with 1 Sup3r Shred, 1 Sup3r 7, 2 Assass1nate
12:30: 2 cups broccoli, lemon pepper chicken (no supps at this time)
5:30: .25 cups brown jasmine rice, lemon pepper chicken, taking 1 Sup3r Shred with my preworkout about 20-30 min later
6:30: Delt Day (will report back with workout)
8:00: Post workout cocktail of Endur3+ and creatine hcl
9:00: Post workout meal (tbd) with 1 cap Sup3r 7, 2 Assass1nate

Noticeable increase in body warmth after taking Sup3r Shred/Sup3r 7/Assass1nate post cardio today, will report later with additional info

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arctic Zero??? Halotop has nearly the same total calories but tastes way better...think it's higher protein too.

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Arctic Zero??? Halotop has nearly the same total calories but tastes way better...think it's higher protein too.
I honestly have never had halotop, the stores near me don't have it so I have to settle for eating a poor excuse for a chocolate snow cone. Heard great things about it though!

sonofzeusv2

sonofzeusv2

Awards
Successfully missed two updates so here goes a mega update.... I won't break it down as nothing has changed diet wise. What I will say however is a noticeable difference in tightness in my muscles. I will report back later in the day with the end of the day update including my weight. Will start tracking weight every few days to exemplify any weight loss trends for you guys

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How're things going dude? I'm looking into running the same stack, could you offer any tips for usage?