Coupon Discount
-$19.38
Item Subtotal
$77.51
Shipping Charge
$5.99
Grand Total
$83.50

Will determine starting strength tonight with 125lb+/- Barbell max reps OHP strict form- will do starting weight- diet will be primarily Keto with a daily carb load of 30-40 grams, most days will be IF 18/6 except on weekends- last attempt at Farmers carry of 90 lb Powerblocks x2 up 189 steps resulted in 164 steps- Primary compound being tested is the Mass Max XT- the SNS is primarily for sleep (growth factor) and joints (cissus)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In for this!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So posting pics is a damn nightmare on this forum!

Starting strength is 10 clean reps of overhead press with the barbell which is good as it means I didn't lose any of the strength I got off of the erase pro-GNC re-test stack I finished a week ago

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Package tracking says I should have my product on 28 FEB 2017, so I will obtain starting weight and try to figure out these pictures

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice...been looking for more feedback on this product. Starting to see a few more threads appear in the past couple of days. It's about time!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
My son gifted me two big bags of some MHP beef iso protein that I will be using while on the massmax xt in order to keep the protein maxed out while on to take advantage of hopefully the enhanced nitrogen synthesis- as such the high protein intake will basically throw of the keto aspects of my diet so I will likely modify my IF/keto approach ( after all if this increases appetite why suffer?) so I am just going to go big with this and eat above maintenance and tons of protein

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
IMG_5942stack.resized.jpg

Got my product today, will begin the growth factor XT tonight 5 pills as a sleep aid, started the cissus as soon as the package came (joints) will begin the mass max XT tomorrow and will record starting weight tomorrow am

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Starting weight 198.6
Took first 2 pills of the Mass Max XT this am with breakfast of 3 eggs and 6 oz mushrooms with protein shake using 2 scoops of the ISO PRIME beef protein, lunch was 1 full tub of greek yogurt (92 gms protein), also have superfood shake that I will drink throughout the day with a scoop of ******* whey protein- will take second dose at 7pm ish which is 12 hours after 1st dose- bottle says 2nd dose 6-8 hrs post but I think the extra time won't affect results-

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Workout tonight was nothing measurable, I teach a cardio kickboxing class and its just random movements so no real way to quantify anything- dinner was sardines with some rice cakes and hemp milk protein shake with 2.5 scoops of the iso prime -can't say that I noticed any increased hunger today after the morning dose -obviously just day 1 so not expecting much

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast of 3 eggs and sardines, will again eat 1 tub of greek yogurt for lunch, dinner will be sardines with 2.5 scoops of the iso prime beef protein, have also again a large 1/2 gallon volume of superfood shake with 2 scoops of the whey protein I will sip all day, 1 thing I need to keep an eye on is headaches- I rarely experience these and have had a mild one yesterday and again so far today, not sure if there is causation here or coincidence- I have taken cissus before with no issues- the growth factor XT and mass max XT are both new to me

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So as the day went on I felt increasingly symptomatic for some viral crap going around ( I am a medical provider so I am surrounded by sick people surprised it has taken this long) , I skipped my karate class and just worked out at home, did a halfway decent WO considering but the PUMP was AMAZING! I didn't expect this as a pump producer but it was certainly markedly noticeable- just for the hell of it I did the barbell press at the beginning and still hit 10 reps though I wasn't expecting anything after 2 days just testing to see if I was still at that strength level- still shocked at the pump! Gonna skip working out tomorrow as I anticipate feely even worse, I do have plans to go to the stairs on Saturday but not to test the challenge

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Feeling better today so I can say with confidence the HAs had nothing to do with the new supps- will take today off as recovery day- will still hit increased protein intakes today- eggs and sardines again for breakfast- greek yogurt will be mixed with iso prime for lunch today- had an extra serving of fish last night for dinner since I didn't go to karate class, ate brazil nuts throughout the day will do so again - next week when I have more time and organization I plan on actually accounting for the macros and total cals

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
added liquid egg whites to my all day shake, had three cans of sardines for dinner with some pumpkin made into a soup- I have been doing my part here-tons of protein, the mirror tells me that this stuff won't necessarily keep u lean in a calorie surplus

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Woke up this a.m. and felt a little better about what I saw in the mirror, still to early to judge the recomp effect or at least the surplus negating effects of this stuff, kinda light so far on protein intake with my morning dose second to travel and work, hoping to amp it up later, I will report back after my workout, hoping to get that insane pump again

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
worked out yesterday and today- felt strong but neither workout produced that amazing pump that I had on Thursday so I am thinking that was a fluke, I did lift with actual olympic weights yesterday so I set up a 125 lb barbell and got 10 reps with the same effort that my barbell at home is so I am certain now that 125 is the weight I have on the set up at home ( It is an old school bar with some collars of undeterminate weight I was guessing about 125 with the 2 -50 lb plates)

I did bench today which I haven't done any flat bench with barbell in a long while and I was pretty impressed with the weights I could move, I did some reps at 225, then tried 245 got it easy, then put up 255 with some determined effort then repped out 225 for 6 reps, I went into the workout even wondering if I would get 225 once ( traditionally a very weak bencher), I felt like I could have just kept working out today-physically walked out of the gym to prevent overtraining/injury- tomorrow will be 1 week in and I will weigh in in the am

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to run it for 8 weeks?
I am going to make that determination at week 3, depending on what I have noticed to that point-that will give me the lead time to get another bottle shipped and delivered. I would say at this point I am leaning towards yes a full 8 week, possibly 12 week run.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am going to make that determination at week 3, depending on what I have noticed to that point-that will give me the lead time to get another bottle shipped and delivered. I would say at this point I am leaning towards yes a full 8 week, possibly 12 week run.
Good plan. I feel these types of products should be ran for 12 weeks to really determine their value. I know that can get a bit pricey so 8 week runs aren't so bad either. Looking forward to trying out this stuff!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Good plan. I feel these types of products should be ran for 12 weeks to really determine their value. I know that can get a bit pricey so 8 week runs aren't so bad either. Looking forward to trying out this stuff!
I think the true value in finding any supplement like this that will actually give true measurable benefits is in the ability to safely run them long term without needing to cycle or worry about sides

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Took yesterday off from lifting as I felt like I needed a recovery day, Monday was a class that I taught with lots of bodyweight leg stuff which I felt extra sore from, will do the cardio kickboxing tonight so hoping the legs feel ok by then, still pleased with the mirror after consistent surplus calories, will try the barbell presses probably friday

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Somewhat disappointed as I did a set with the barbell last night and my 4 set total dropped a few reps from what I got when I was on the Erase Pro-ReTest stack- I still hit my max of 10 on the second set but was not expecting to drop reps over the 4 sets- I did again experience incredible pumps

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Today is the beginning of week 3- as such I weighed in- let me prface this result with the fact that I have been eating a lot of food in comparison to my normal intake-

Weight as of today-206

Yesterday I did a chest/tri workout and I didn't quite get the pumps that I have gotten on a few workouts with this stuff but I felt strong, reps were up on ring dips and dumbbell incline presses

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is the beginning of week 3- as such I weighed in- let me prface this result with the fact that I have been eating a lot of food in comparison to my normal intake-

Weight as of today-206

Yesterday I did a chest/tri workout and I didn't quite get the pumps that I have gotten on a few workouts with this stuff but I felt strong, reps were up on ring dips and dumbbell incline presses
Do you feel more hungry than usual, and that is making it easier to eat more? I know others felt MassMax XT helped them consume more food.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel more hungry than usual, and that is making it easier to eat more? I know others felt MassMax XT helped them consume more food.
No, honestly I was just forcing myself to consume more protein to help the product- I have cut back as I was getting GI side effects so I am going to finish out without the force feeds at this point- the weight gain is impressive either way as I have never been this heavy and retained definition

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man, just saw this thread. I'm following along now. I'm on week 8 of my first MassMax XT run. I know this will sound like rep talk, but I'm really glad i ran it for 8 weeks vs 4 weeks. I hope you enjoy it though. I'm going to go back and read your posts now. Just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need anything.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weight as of today-206

Looks like you put on a few pounds. Do you feel any different vs before the stack? For me, around week 3 I started to feel more full everywhere. A similar feeling to ArA to some extent. I put on 6 pounds on a clean bulk in 8 weeks. Looks like you will gain a little more than that. Especially if you decide to run it for 8 weeks.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, just saw this thread. I'm following along now. I'm on week 8 of my first MassMax XT run. I know this will sound like rep talk, but I'm really glad i ran it for 8 weeks vs 4 weeks. I hope you enjoy it though. I'm going to go back and read your posts now. Just wanted to let you know I'm here if you need anything.
At what point, if any, did you notice any strength increases?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you put on a few pounds. Do you feel any different vs before the stack? For me, around week 3 I started to feel more full everywhere. A similar feeling to ArA to some extent. I put on 6 pounds on a clean bulk in 8 weeks. Looks like you will gain a little more than that. Especially if you decide to run it for 8 weeks.
Week 3 is my decision point for extending the run, tomorrow I am going to re-attempt the max reps on the barbell as I will have had 4 sleeps to recover, I think my decision point will be Friday- at this point I lean towards 8 weeks based on;

1. Heaviest weight I have been in a long while
2. 3-4 workouts with skin splitting pumps
3. Probable workout performance improvement based on feel but not definitively with the original metric
4. Leanness at said weight

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At what point, if any, did you notice any strength increases?
I change up my routine/rep range/ sets so often that it's hard for me to gauge if I got stronger at a certain lift. I really don't train for wanting to see how much I can lift on "x" workout. That being said, I did bench before I started and I benched around week 5 of MassMax XT and my bench had gone up about 25 pounds. I recently hit bench again and it's stayed there so I need to increase my calories if I wanted to get it higher. Most on bench I've ever done.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Tonight I tried the barbell overhead press -12 reps first set with a 4 set total of 35- both PRs for the recent period (lifetime PR was 15 reps many years ago) so I can say that I am very pleased especially given that I felt like **** all day long and still had this result- this has sealed the deal for me and I will extend this run out to at least 8 weeks given these results- I had heard from multiple reviews that week 3 was when the results start revealing themselves

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
SN090 SNS Serious Nutrition Solutions Growth Factor XT - 150 Cap 1 $33.95 $33.95
PX115 Performax Labs PowerMax XT Orange Dream - 30 Servings 1 $34.99 $34.99
PE099 PrimaForce Peak O2 Unflavored - 60 Servings 1 $18.95 $18.95
PX116 Performax Labs MassMax XT - 120 Cap 1 $44.99 $44.99

Coupon Discount
-$24.68

Item Subtotal
$108.20

Shipping Charge
$5.99

Grand Total
$114.19

Put in my order for an 8 week run and added a couple of goodies to include the Powermax XT and the mushroom based endurance product from Primaforce- gonna take a serious run at completing this stair challenge that has eluded me for 3 years now.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Had a great farmer's walk workout yesterday, will be heading to the stairs this weekend to get some good work in there though I will likely not attempt the 90s in order to spare the nervous system a bit -I still plan on doing a beast workout there- my plan is to hopefully complete the challenge at the end of week 8 of this run if at all possible!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice stack .. in for the ride

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you went with 8 weeks! As with most natty products, week 3ish is when you should start to notice something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's it been going ? Did GI issue went away ?? Or dealing with it daily ?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
How's it been going ? Did GI issue went away ?? Or dealing with it daily ?
Mostly corrected after limiting use of that god awful beef protein isolate! Stay far away from it, that is my mini log on that poison!

Subjective data on the mass max however has two new developments;
1. daughter stated she has "never seen me this buff"
2. Noticeable difference in the way an oft worn t-shirt fit on my arms as it is decidedly tight now and has never felt as such in the past

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Weigh in Monday- the start of week 4

This was surprising to me as I was skeptical of last week's weigh in- feeling like it was the over eating I was doing - this result today is definitely not that as I cut back to normal consumption levels over the last week- I can unequivocally state that I have never been as lean as I am now while weighing over 200 lbs- I went to the stairs yesterday and had a great workout- I didn't try the 90s but did a set of doubles ( every other stair) using 60s which felt good but blasted the quads/hams-overall endurance at the stairs was good and I did 8 sets total 3 of which involved weights

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly corrected after limiting use of that god awful beef protein isolate! Stay far away from it, that is my mini log on that poison!

Subjective data on the mass max however has two new developments;
1. daughter stated she has "never seen me this buff"
2. Noticeable difference in the way an oft worn t-shirt fit on my arms as it is decidedly tight now and has never felt as such in the past

Awesome good to hear

Great progress

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So I counted my remaining pills and the math didn't add up so I looked back and realized that today actually represents the last day of the third full week on this stack so tomorrow actually starts the 4th week- I think I must have had a few extra pills in the bottle cause I know I haven't missed any doses and I have 9 days worth left-package tracking says my new stuff should arrive today hopefully I can try out the pre-workout for my Wednesday workout as I won't be doing much today, edited to add lol at myself, i am so used to thinking of a month as 4 weeks and not 30 days so i have the correct amount of pills left