Vein nutrition aorta

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm doing a review on the new product I won. Will post pictures etc.
one thing I noticed is I sweat more. Yohimbi maybe .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the review and pics:)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely in here for review and pics! :D
VeinNutrition smith_69 blueline438 Marms

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
Wanting to know more about his product as well. In!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this is what I get in one scoop and will comment on each one.

2-aminoisoheptane - Also known as DMHA, this compound is very similar to the compound DMAA and Amp-Citrate. DMHA is more subtle in it's onset, but has a longer duration than both DMAA and Amp-citrate - this makes it perfect for a high endurance long workout, as DMHA gives a steady rlease of energy throughout your workout.

Not sure if it helps with focus but I am getting a really good mind muscle connection and energy !

L-Arginine - L-arginine is converted in the body into nitric oxide. This causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow and resulting in fuller pumps.

After 20 minutes in to my workout my veins start to show up nice and thick.

L-Norvaline - L-norvaline works by inhibiting arginase. The enzyme arginase prevents you from creating more nitric oxide from arginine, cutting your pump short. By inhibiting arginase, L-Norvaline allows you to achieve longer, stronger pumps that give more power and recovery ability

I believe this helps with my pump as the dose of arginine is low compared to the clinical dose the l norvaline I feel is helping extend my pump.

L-Tyrosine - L-Tyrosine is an amino acid and stimulatory that is used to produce noradrenaline and dopamine, resulting in improved alertness, attention and focus in the brain.

Maybe this is what's making me focused.

Taurine - enhances the water content in muscle cells, which results in increased energy

Yohimbine HCL - Stimulant that works by increasing adrenaline levels in the body, as well as inhibiting a regulatory process in fat cells.

I start to sweat and normally I don't sweat with preworkouts.

N-acetyl-L-Tyrosine - A more soluble form of L-Tyrosine that appears to be relatively heat stable in solution that can be deacetylated to L-Tyrosine in the kidneys

Not sure what the difference and why both are in there.

Betaine Anhydrous - An amino acid that is involved in the production of methionine. Increased available Methionine leads to increased protein synthesis in stimulated muscle tissue.

I do lift heavy and feel strong when on betaine.

Coenzyme Q10 - A fat-soluble compound which is found primarily in the mitochondria and involved ninety-five percent of the human body’s energy. Increased CoQ10 is can result in higher energy levels.

Love it for cellular energy. Not sure if it's the reduced form but never the less . Great to stack with creatine and bio pqq .

Eria Jarensis - Also known as N-Phenethyl-Dimethylamine. this is another compound that is similar to DMAA in structure and effect. However, Eria Jarensis produces a lesser stimulant affect than DMAA and more euphoric effect.

Also great for my focus and mind muscle connection.

I like the taste so far.

My energy lasts and my pumps last threw out my workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Made some low carb pizza last night.

Video to come today.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Made some low carb pizza last night. Video to come today.
Loving your review so far, and that pizza! I stole the picture to send to my wife so I could beg that we make this later. Amazing looking!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving your review so far, and that pizza! I stole the picture to send to my wife so I could beg that we make this later. Amazing looking!
If you need the recipe let me know. I got a awesome video I can dig up .

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haven't used a stim pre for a couple months now. In to see how it treats you

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't used a stim pre for a couple months now. In to see how it treats you
So far the stimulants are not to strong which is perfect. Just enough to keep you going.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I destroyed my back and chest. Great energy and definitely my chest looked pumped. No veins today but felt pumped.
ultra low carb pasta .

Protein style burger !!!!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
Today I destroyed my back and chest. Great energy and definitely my chest looked pumped. No veins today but felt pumped.
ultra low carb pasta .

Looks delicious! We really appreciate the log!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm just being open and honest. I do really like the focus which Allows me to go heavy for my size. If any one from vein nutrition can answer why there is two versions of Tyrosine?

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm just being open and honest. I do really like the focus which Allows me to go heavy for my size. If any one from vein nutrition can answer why there is two versions of Tyrosine?
Sure! So there's L-Tryosine and n-acetyl l tyrosine (NALT), one of the big metabolic differences is that NALT has to be processed by the liver to be converted into l-tyrosine. Our thought process is that the different pathway in which the two forms of tyrosine is introduced to the body produces slightly different results. NALT will take a slightly longer time to be processed into l-tryosine and introduced into the body so you can think of it almost as a time-released form of L-Tryosine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great answer .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ultra low carb pasta .

This log including food is just too awesome.

Defyantly

Defyantly

Awards
This is just making my so pumped for my tub of aorta to get here!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Every one that has the chance should sub to my YouTube and ig channal rippedjym. I am trying to get 100 subscribers on my channel .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

It's what's for dinner. Low carb wagyu ftw!! My gluts are starting to feel sore.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Gym time

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Vein nutrition, aorta !!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. So stoked that my aorta is out for delivery as I type this! How well does it work for legs?
Did you see my leg video ? I got fairly veiny and felt pumped.

Dinner .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My god that steak looks amazing! Agreed with Marms, I'm HANGRY.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here's a side note. I tried two scoops today and I got a headache from it. Not sure what from.
Just ordered more hydro beef protein from Thinkitdrinkit as I ran out. I normally sip on it with my Bcaa threw out the day but I just got paid Tuesday but my bank cleared it today which messes up my program .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So here's a side note. I tried two scoops today and I got a headache from it. Not sure what from.
Just ordered more hydro beef protein from Thinkitdrinkit as I ran out. I normally sip on it with my Bcaa threw out the day but I just got paid Tuesday but my bank cleared it today which messes up my program .
It may be the Yohimbine. 4mg may have contributed to your headache, but then again, hydration has a relationship to headaches as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I drink plenty of water and electrolytes threw out the day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this week so far I have had awesome lifts with sold pumps. Focus on par and energy lasting for the duration of my workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I did something stupid this morning , I thought I'd mix my hydrolyzed beef protein with my aorta and I waited around and it started to gel up lol. I ended up chewing my preworkout this morning.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I did something stupid this morning , I thought I'd mix my hydrolyzed beef protein with my aorta and I waited around and it started to gel up lol. I ended up chewing my preworkout this morning.
'

Dude. Oh, I'm... impressed with your ability to eat that...
Damn. Just daaaa-yum.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gummy Gainz!!!!! I think you mayou have stumbled onto your ticket to fame. Kinda like Flubber.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures to come

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man this workout is pumping me up. Side cramp from drinking to much water in one sitting lol. Love my veins popping . Today was chest and back ,
was at a trade show this weekend and feet are killing me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
50% less carbs than regular rice . Miracle rice with coconut butter. Bunless burger.
Today is leg day. Video to come. Did a pr of 305lbs on hack Squat for 6 with 4 second negatives .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man this workout is pumping me up. Side cramp from drinking to much water in one sitting lol. Love my veins popping . Today was chest and back ,
was at a trade show this weekend and feet are killing me.
She ran right into your face man. lol. :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Dinner.