smith_69 and MST Somnidren GH Ultra

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
First off, I will apologize for the long delay of this log and thought things were good to go, but between home life and work life that past few weeks has been very busy. Youngest daughter is making her first penance this Friday, so getting her ready and the extra stuff she in prep for this has just been a lot for everyone.

Before I begin, I want to mention that, following the directions is pretty important and if it doesn't fit around your lifestyle, make a few changes. the directions below are pretty easy to follow and believe my bottle also mentions not to take with calcium. Are you going to explode if you do or get sick, no I believe you wont. however it may hinder the full potential of the product. Prior to this I had to readjust my diet during the day to accommodate the lack of protein and carbs I have at night time.

Please note that I said adjust, not shock- HUGE difference and doing this incorrectly will have negative effects on your training, mood and everything else. I wanted to do this on an empty stomach because the second part of the directions although when you read them, they do make sense, but it seems as if this would be harder for you body to adjust or to digest and use the product correctly.

"Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one serving 30-60 minutes before bed on an empty stomach. For best results dose at least 30 minutes before or after protein consumption. Do not take with carbohydrates or sugars. Cycle 5 nights on and 2 nights off. Some users may experience a slight tingling sensation or heaviness in the body accompanied by deeper respiration after dosing. This is normal, harmless and usually short lived, lasting 5-10 minutes."

I have been using this for the past 2 days and its been hard because adjusting to the of diet, but its coming around. I believe this is to quick to say if this is working or not, so I need a few more days to tell. I had energy this morning, wasn't dragging ass, so that is a good sign!
FireTitan habajaba Brandinooooo ryane87 Alpha1agreda justhere4comm
Marms
blueline438
VeinNutrition
bighulksmash hairygrandpa SFreed Sparkss thebigt HIT4ME lifted67 Tank999 mmorso Studhorse ChocolateClen justhere4comm angcd3 habajaba BEAST73 Misfit28 cheftepesh1 Danes pulsefit thorsdad31 DUbz86 BloodManor

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In studly!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Innards

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always enjoyed watching you in your sleep smith_69. I'm in.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, interested in this! Hope all goes well for the little one!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to watch the watchers watching the watching.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In you should like this product if u like to sleep lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. Glad to be in here. Haven't talked to you in a bit.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Uhm... (lmao)

Uhm... (uhm...(lmao))

Uhm... (uhm...(uhm...(lmao)))

You've got a lot of nerve being normal in here. Get out! j/k bro. :)

Uhm... through... oh n/m. :D

Got my invitation, sorry I'm late, not sorry. I just farted. It was for you.
Still trying to break my way in, my humour is borderline offensive and I don't wanna actually upset anyone

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In brother :)
And good luck to your little princess :)
thank you-

patriotic day for one today,
the other one 1st penance on Friday

have a nice break until the next thing comes around- 2 weeks lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've always enjoyed watching you in your sleep smith_69. I'm in.
explains the hot breath - thought it was the dog, do me favor, brush before you come to bed, please

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
explains the hot breath - thought it was the dog, do me favor, brush before you come to bed, please
Well...I will.... But only after you are done with this log. Don't want to change too many variables. Someone might just think the breath improvement is responsible for your better sleep...Although...With my breath, you probably shouldn't need anything to sleep. That smell will knock you out.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Well...I will.... But only after you are done with this log. Don't want to change too many variables. Someone might just think the breath improvement is responsible for your better sleep...Although...With my breath, you probably shouldn't need anything to sleep. That smell will knock you out.
lmfao

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!

Interesting first one I've seen mentioned the respiration problem. I thought it was just me. It made me feel like I couldn't breathe! That'll play mind games with you. Good luck!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still trying to break my way in, my humour is borderline offensive and I don't wanna actually upset anyone
Have you seen some of our conversations? Especially the late night ones? Not for the thin skinned or easily offended

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In late. But you're late too... So that's fair, right?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you seen some of our conversations? Especially the late night ones? Not for the thin skinned or easily offended
Yeah... that reminds me we need to start another ^The person above thread... :D

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
SFreed, I am offended that that he thinks we can't handle his humor? Bring it on big boy. I can't wait to see this.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Like that gerbil you used to have?
A bet's a bet... :D It's nothing compared to that horse 'thing'... Did you ever get that stain out of your carpeting?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A bet's a bet... :D It's nothing compared to that horse 'thing'... Did you ever get that stain out of your carpeting?
Nope, had to replace it. Nothing would touch it. Who would have thought there'd be so much!!

Ooops....Sponsored Log. Sorry

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I sense a hit of sarcasm, trying to set a personality bar but f it haha
It'll all come out in due time

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sense a hit of sarcasm, trying to set a personality bar but f it haha
It'll all come out in due time
This is where many if us come to vent our frustrations after long hours of being prim and proper all day at work....so let it out sally

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Is this similar in function or goals to MK-677? The name + the sleep sides + dosing protocol (5 on/2 off) sound like it might be. Thanks! In to see how this treats you.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In for some sleepy time.. !

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Slacker! If thorsdad31 can make it in here with his kids waking him up every night, then you have no excuses! :)
No shyt. Tell that wife of yours you ain't got no time for that newborn shyt. haha

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No shyt. Tell that wife of yours you ain't got no time for that newborn shyt. haha
Bet that would go over well! you offering him a place to stay? lmao.
I can't even imagine telling my wife that!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Bet that would go over well! you offering him a place to stay? lmao.
I can't even imagine telling my wife that!
Why not? Are your balls in a jar in a bedside table?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not? Are your balls in a jar in a bedside table?
LMAO! can't afford a divorce.
Plus my wife always took care of the kids while I slept, hell I never even changed a diaper. so what do I know?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
LMAO! can't afford a divorce.
Plus my wife always took care of the kids while I slept, hell I never even changed a diaper. so what do I know?
You're not trying hard enough

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Slacker! If thorsdad31 can make it in here with his kids waking him up every night, then you have no excuses! :)
thorsdad31 is a total badass though... I'm only like 98% badass