tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1487550505.746304.jpg

Bought these from nutriverse on BF when they were running the B2G1 deal. I've never used testruction before, so this will be interesting. *IF* there happens to be any estrogen issues, I have some topical formestane from iron flex, still.

I had a washout week in lifting (everything 6-7 rpe and cut volume) so, I'm either going to start my GVT over or start a different program.

Other supplements:
Vitamin D 10k iu daily
Pre workout
Bcaas (intra)
Protein
Multi
Echinacea 900mg daily

Stats
5'6"
28yr old
152-155lb

Diet: intuitive eating. Use to strictly follow flexible dieting (still do, just don't weigh EVERYTHING) but, I built a horrible relationship with a food scale.

Anyhow, thanks to all who follow. I'll link workout videos every now and again as well as pictures of food

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see how this does for you. I've heard good things about it, but haven't tried it myself

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see how this does for you. I've heard good things about it, but haven't tried it myself
I'm stoked to start it. Label directions say "three caps twice a day WITH a meal" ~ so, I'll start tomorrow morning with breakfast and take my last dose with my last meal.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in on this. I've been using this for 2 full days. Wonder if your observations will be at all like mine.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am in on this. I've been using this for 2 full days. Wonder if your observations will be at all like mine.
Well, dsade picked me to log his strafe supplement, so I'll put this log on hold probably lol I'm still starting the testruction (he said there is no interference) but won't update this as often as the strafe log

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, dsade picked me to log his strafe supplement, so I'll put this log on hold probably lol I'm still starting the testruction (he said there is no interference) but won't update this as often as the strafe log
Run them both in the same log? I would. I know everyone wants to see what an individual product will do, but everyone stacks things left and right and dsade makes products that go well together.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In on this as well. Interested to see how it compares to M-Test.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run them both in the same log? I would. I know everyone wants to see what an individual product will do, but everyone stacks things left and right and dsade makes products that go well together.
I plan on doing that in the strafe log. I'll continue this log after cessation of strafe.
In on this as well. Interested to see how it compares to M-Test.
Same, since I did use m test

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'll keep this goin for now. Dsade hasn't responded to my pm regarding volume and I don't want to take a product if I can fulfill what he's asking.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyhow. There is NO WAY that a single dose has caused my left nipple to hurt (I hope no way anyhow). I sifted through previous logs and the write up of testruction and dsade does mention estrogen increases/issues.

I'll keep an eye on it. I am rather "sensitive" to e2 sides.

Second dose will go with my last meal which is homemade szechuan chicken on a bed (1 cup) of basamati rice.
IMG_1487716096.818084.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

Maybe it wasn't a fluke, I took the testruction at 7am and around 10am I was having sharp pain around/under my left areola. I'll keep an eye on it.

Anyway, had crap sleep last night.. had to take my 1.5yr old to the ER, turns out someone gave her influenza A AND she's in the beginning stages of an ear infection in her left ear poor little girl was MISERABLE. So, I stayed home with her today.

Wednesday is chest and tricep.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'll keep this goin for now. Dsade hasn't responded to my pm regarding volume and I don't want to take a product if I can fulfill what he's asking.
What about volume? He gets a bunch of PMs and a lot slips by him I think - he has so much going on. I talk to him quite a bit, if I can help - let me know.

Day 2

Maybe it wasn't a fluke, I took the testruction at 7am and around 10am I was having sharp pain around/under my left areola. I'll keep an eye on it.

Anyway, had crap sleep last night.. had to take my 1.5yr old to the ER, turns out someone gave her influenza A AND she's in the beginning stages of an ear infection in her left ear poor little girl was MISERABLE. So, I stayed home with her today.

Wednesday is chest and tricep.
Sorry to hear about the pain and your little girl. Both = suckage. I don't think the pain under the nipple is anything other than a fluke, since it's only been a day or two. Keep an eye on it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about volume? He gets a bunch of PMs and a lot slips by him I think - he has so much going on. I talk to him quite a bit, if I can help - let me know.

Sorry to hear about the pain and your little girl. Both = suckage. I don't think the pain under the nipple is anything other than a fluke, since it's only been a day or two. Keep an eye on it.
It does suck. Terrible for toddlers since they don't understand sickness

Well, I've got a decent amount of back problems I'm currently rehabbing

Disc bulge @ L2-3
Disc bulge @L4-5 abutting nerve root
Schmorl nodes
Degenerative discs (no surprise for anyone who lifts)

So, my leg day volume sucks. I'd be in a micro cycle of 4x4 + amrap with squats and 4 sets of 8 with RDL + leg ext and curl.

It's alright. I don't feel like being committed to a sponsored log. Also, I tagged him numerous times in the strafe thread right before he announced winners

Thanks dude!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Scapula dips

Bench
225x4x4 + AMRAP (225x7)

Db incline
50,60,70 x10 RPE 9 (last set)

Cable crossover
20x10x3

BFR v bar tri ext
80x 100 reps total

Had an excellent pump today (pretty typical, honestly lol). No pain in the left nipple today so it could all have been a coincidence (timing of supplement and pain). Obviously I'll keep an eye on it.

Nothing to note as of yet with the supplement.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To pb&j or not pb&j

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 3

Scapula dips

Bench
225x4x4 + AMRAP (225x7)

Db incline
50,60,70 x10 RPE 9 (last set)

Cable crossover
20x10x3

BFR v bar tri ext
80x 100 reps total

Had an excellent pump today (pretty typical, honestly lol). No pain in the left nipple today so it could all have been a coincidence (timing of supplement and pain). Obviously I'll keep an eye on it.

Nothing to note as of yet with the supplement.
Nice Workout!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rest day

Rehab work

Dr. McGills "big three"
Dead bugs

Macros today
Cho 230g (fiber ~20g)
Pro 140g
Fat 60g

Chest is pretty tender from yesterday's session . Tomorrow is legs, I'll try and get a video and link it via instagram.

If all goes well, I'm aiming for 205x4x4 for squats.

Be easy and God bless!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6

Glute medius warm up

Squats w/belt and sleeves
205x4x4 (we made it fam) ~ pain free! The comeback https://instagram.com/p/BQ8OyHthmTAGXmFRWVxU8wlGFInKNYvqAWFCpA0/

RDL
65x10x2
Snatch RDL
85x10x2

Lying leg curl
55x10
60x10
65x8x2

Leg ext
50x20
55x20
65x20

Calf raises

I'm still on cloud nine from squatting today. Big mile stone since the injuries. I remember when I tried to squat the bar and I'd get shooting pain centralized over my L4/5! Rehab is beginning to pay off Need to stay the course and start deadlifting as well.

The nipple pain on my left side has come back no puffiness or lump, just pain. Can't be a coincidence now. Has to have some correlation to testruction but I'll keep an eye on it and see if anything changes.

Cheat meal was Friday night as well. So, I popped 4 defuse (wouldn't typically use defuse on Friday cheat meals because I usually train before) and ate five of eight slices of pizza, four donuts, five Girl Scout cookies and two servings of baked sour cream and onion chips... woke up four pounds LIGHTER then when I went to bed

I'm going out to a Mexican joint later.. will pop four defuse again, then.

Take care!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7

Warm ups: Scapula dips

BB Strict OHP
95x8x4

Upright row
50x10x4

Arnold press
30,40,45,45 x8

Face pull superset with db rear delts, three sets of 12-15

Snatch grip shrugs
4-5 sets (can't remember) 10-12 reps

Nothing to note today.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw, I guess I am logging STRAFE for dsade. I *believe* he shipped the bottles out this weekend. I'll keep training my main movements with 4x4+ AMRAP for now until I get the product then I'm switching back to my bastardized GVT ?

I should probably track (guesstimate) my macros for the sake of the STRAFE log in case I make gaizzz.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Btw, I guess I am logging STRAFE for dsade. I *believe* he shipped the bottles out this weekend. I'll keep training my main movements with 4x4+ AMRAP for now until I get the product then I'm switching back to my bastardized GVT ��

I should probably track (guesstimate) my macros for the sake of the STRAFE log in case I make gaizzz.
I will be doing Strafe as well. I am looking forward to it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2/27

Day 7

Nothing to note as far as TESTRUCTION goes. The nipple pain hasn't come back (thank you Jesus). I did take one dose (three caps) pre bed, literally 10 minutes before falling asleep on an empty stomach and I had some INTENSE, vivid dreams happening. This was ... two nights ago? Well, one thing I have noticed the past two mornings is, morning wood. Wake up tentin' srs.

Anyhow, here's the workout;

Scapula dips
Lat activators

CG pull down (two D handles)
60x12
70x10
80x10x2

Wide grip chins

Meadows row on t-bar row
10lb x8 reps per arm four sets

BFR ez curl
30-15-15-15 (reps)

Pallof press
25x12-15 3 sets per side

Wore my bow tie for 25 minutes when I got home after the gym too

Hoping Testruction kicks in within the next week or so ????

Be easy
God bless!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Breakfast (this is typical for me)

IMG_1488286620.592153.jpg

Onion bagel (rotate weekly with the French toast bagel)
Cheese
Turkey sausage
8oz fair life chocolate milk

Pills-
3 testruction
5 psyllium husk caps
Multi
10k IU vitamin D

Will load lunch and dinner as well ? as I get to them lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lunch
IMG_1488303837.739899.jpg

4oz (pre cooked weight) sirloin times fat

100-200g? Redskin potato sautéed in olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic

Pills;
Vitamin C
Echinacea

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dinner
IMG_1488334115.464406.jpg

1c couscous
4oz chicken with szechuan vegetables and sauce

Snacks through the day;
1 apple
1c grapes
Rice cakes
Pb&j
1 serving protein powder with water

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/1/17

Day 9

Chest/tricep

Scapula dips

Bench w/wrist wraps
230x4x4 + AMRAP (four reps)

Incline db @9 sets
60x10@9
60x9 @9
60x7 @9

Cable fly
20x10x2

BFR rope ext 30-15-15-15
40x30
50x15
40x15
40x15

IMG_1488412357.100453.jpg

Post workout chest pump, about 1200 calories and 70oz water

I will say, my pump seems to be better now with the addition of the testruction then without. I've had frequent urination yesterday and today as well.. don't know if there is any correlation but it's something I've noticed.

Maybe more benefits will show up within the next few days?

Take care and God bless

**EDIT***
Morning after the water and food flushes off/out (~2lb difference)

IMG_1488472516.709849.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/3/17

Day 11

Glute medius warm up

Squat w/belt, sleeves and wraps

225x4x4
*another huge mile stone. Tiny steps and I'll make it back!

Snatch RDL
65x10
85x8
90x7x2

Leg ext
45x20
50x15x3

Lying leg curl
55x15
45x12x3

Rehab is really paying off. I have to keep with it! I haven't deadlifted yet though. I will eventually...

So, yesterday I had sharp pains again, behind my left nipple . It's literally been on and off since starting testruction. I don't have any fatty tissue or a lump underneath my areola though. Idk... at this point it HAS to be the product.

I've notice that I've been breaking out A LOT lately. I don't typically have pimples if I do it's maybe 1-2 a month? If that. Pimples have become a regular now

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/4/17

Day 12

Shoulders/traps
Strict OHP
Upright row
Db Arnold's
Rear delt
Db shrug

3/5/17

Day 14 - rest day

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dropped my dose of testruction down to 2/2 (am/pm) after sifting through the write-up again. Matt mention the Naringenin/cyclodextrin complex is an AI and may be more effective then he thinks (<-- me projecting) because I'm not noticing the libido/sexual benefits from the supplement. My assumption is maybe my E is to low? But, that wouldn't explain the sharp pains I get behind my left nipple every other/every third day.

I'll see what happened the next week or two with the four caps a day instead of the six caps a day.

Back/biceps on the menu today

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/6/17

Day 15

Lat activations
Scapula dips

Reverse grip row
95x12x3

CGPD
60,70,80,100 all for 10 reps

Straight bar chins
Three sets of 8

Meadows row
10x10x3
15x10

BFR machine ez curl 30-15-15-15 (reps)

Like I mentioned earlier today, I dropped my dose in hopes of noticing more from the product. I'm a huge Evomuse supporter and have good look with multiple products in the past (have great luck with defuse, which I use still to this day). I'll ride this next week or two out with four caps a day split 2/2.

Workout was ok... pump was mediocre as well. One of those off days I guess.

Be easy and God bless guys

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/18/17

Day 17

Testruction 2am and 2pm

Feet up paused bench
Reps x Sets
185x5x4

Db incline
50,55,60,70 all for sets of 8

Cable fly
20x10x2

BFR tricep ext
30-15-15-15

Holy mackerel, the pump was STOOPID. The onset really started at my second set of bench but grew and progressed through my workout.

Still haven't noticed much from testruction

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/10

Day 19

-nothing to note from testruction. Still.

Squat w/belt sleeves and wraps

230x4x2 + one set of 135x8

Snatch RDL
85x8x3

Leg ext
45x20x3

Lying leg curl
Sets of 12-15

*its time to deload. Body's beat, lifts aren't progressing and everything feels heavy in general.

*still waiting for some sort of sign testruction is doing something. I'm optimistic because I know Evomuse doesn't formulate products. I'll ride it out. It may kick in on my second bottle... who knows?

Be easy gents

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
How is the pain with the nipple? Do you feel like you could get more from it if you were able to take more?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the pain with the nipple? Do you feel like you could get more from it if you were able to take more?
Hasn't come back since those few times. Idk what it could have been but it subsided.

I have three bottles, I could up the dose. I'm actually dumbfounded that I haven't responded or noticed much. Only thing I can think of is:

1) more pimples than usual
2) semen volume is definitely up

But I haven't notice:
1) libido increase or desire
2) "harder" muscles (per bottle) or erections
3) estrogen issues (blessing but I know the E. Ulmoides is suppose to increase androgen signaling- so I'd assume estrogen issues)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/13/17

Day 22

Pre lat activation
Scapula dips

Neutral )palms facing each other) lat pull down
35pps x10x10

Meadows row
20x8x4

Chins

BFR rope hammer curl
30-15-15-15

Workout was STUPID productive. Back on the high volume train for four to five weeks. Then I'll drop back into 3x3 + AMRAPs.

I've noticed I have acne on my chest (as of today). That's the only thing to add to what I mentioned in previous posts.

Take care

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24
3/15/17

*glute medius activation

Goblet squat
33lb x10x10

Kb swings
33lb x10x10

Leg ext
Four sets of 12

Lying leg curl
Four sets of 12

The last two mornings I have had deep restful sleep as well as waking with raging wood. So, these effects may have started to rear its head. I have jumped back to three caps am/pm this week.

Weight hasn't changed however. Will increase cho intake at lunch and post workout since starting GVT again.

Take care team

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
May have just taken longer than you were expecting to kick in. Sounds like good times are getting ready to start!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

3/17/17

Scapula dips

Upright rows
55x10x10

Arnold press
30x12x4

Db lateral raise
10x12x4

Db rear delt fly
15x12x4

Calf raises
Five sets of 12

Standing pallof press four sets of twelve each side

Kneeling pallof press three sets of twelve each side

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Day 26

3/17/17

Scapula dips

Upright rows
55x10x10

Arnold press
30x12x4

Db lateral raise
10x12x4

Db rear delt fly
15x12x4

Calf raises
Five sets of 12

Standing pallof press four sets of twelve each side

Kneeling pallof press three sets of twelve each side
Nice Work Brother!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27
3/18/17

Incline ISO press (lbs per side)
55x10x10

Bench press
135x12
185x12x2
135x12

Cable fly
15x12x4

BFR rope tri ext
Reps 30-15-15-15

Db kick back
3 sets of 10

Testruction notes
-semen volume is definitely up
-morning wood has been consistent this last few days
-strength is up a little from my last training block of GVT
-Still having more pimples then usual
-Desire for sex hasn't increased (nor decreased) but I was hoping this would jump like it did while using CELs MTEST.
-No increase to body weight. This is clearly from lack of calories..

Be easy and take care.
God bless!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like it works, just in a little different way than M-Test. Nice log thus far.