Starting a raging grease fire with Vitalize Thermogenesis

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to my homies over at Vitalize Brandinooooo, smith_69, nicksox15, and VitalizeSupps) for selecting me for this log!
For those that haven't been following along, I've been in a recomp for years. Slowly and consistently burning a little fat and gaining a little muscle. A couple months ago, I finally got tested and realized my testosterone was low. It was all finally clear why I struggled so hard to gain muscle, but it was always so easy to regress and gain back the fat!

Over the past 2 months, I gained over 10# and yet look almost the same when it comes to leanness. So best I can tell, I'm in anabolic overdrive now that my test is at proper levels. That said, I still can't shred that last layer of fat on my lower abs. And the weight gain isn't helping me there! I also just got back from a cruise where I consumed much dirty food and beverage. I'm up 6.4# over that week!

I'm sitting at 227.6 as of Sunday. No goal weight in mind. This one is all about the mirror for me. So my goal is simply to see more abs. If I can do that on this bottle, then the log will be a success.

I will be taking my staples alongside Thermogenesis: multi, fish oil, HMB, Cordygen, RagNOrok PWO, RPG BCAA/EAA.

Diet is IF and ranges 1250-1750cal. Mostly chicken and salad, Shakeology, and protein shakes. I do 1-2 cheat meals per week just for convenience and keeping the body guessing.

Gentlemen... It's time to put Thermogenesis to the test. And I think I'm just the man to do it!

Edit: Forgot to mention my training plan for those new to my journey. I alternate full body strength (50-60min) and HIIT cardio (40 min), 6 days a week. For those familiar with Beachbody, I do P90 Sculpt C plus a couple bonus rounds I added myself and P90 Saturday Special + 10 Minute Trainer Cardio. This has served me well over the past year. I'm tempted to make a change, but I also continue to make progress in my recomp and doing the same routine gives me a great baseline for comparison day to day.

Edit #2: Forgot to mention that I'm just coming off a 6 week Epidrone run + a week out of the gym traveling. I expect that endurance may be lower than it had been as the epicat in Epidrone really does wonders for me and it's also just rough after taking time off!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established

Starting photos -

Final photos -

Final review - 3/6
First impressions were that this stuff came on super smooth. Couldn't feel it kick in but for a slight tingle 25 mins in, only some days. Once I hit the weights, I knew it was there. I was coming off cycle, which is usually rough. Not this time! Thermo gave me an extra boost to get me through and keep my workouts intense. Every other fat burner I've used left me feeling slightly weaker. Not Thermo! If anything, my strength increased slightly. I found that 3 pills every morning was the right dose for me. I was tempted to try 4, but 3 worked so well and I didn't want to shorten my run on it.

Started at 227.6# and finished the 3 weeks at 227#. My goal is recomp and I do believe that the mirror and gut pinch test are verifying that I'm heading the right direction. Also I found out last week that my estradiol is high, so I may be retaining some water too.

In summary, this stuff made me feel great, perform better, and lose a little fat. Seems like a no brainer to me! I highly recommend anyone cutting or recomping give this a run.

Again, thanks to Brandinooooo, smith_69, nicksox15, and VitalizeSupps for the opportunity to log Thermogenesis! It's a shame this stuff is discontinued, but I'll definitely be picking up v2 when it drops! In the meantime, I'll remind everyone that this can still be found in some stores, just not direct from Vitalize.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor

I thought I'd invite a few people for you... hope you don't mind. :D

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ate birthday cake for breakfast this morning.

Totally in on this, since I'm gonna need some fat burnin help next month

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In! Had a similar "realization" courtesy of a hormone panel a couple of months ago. Night and day difference in energy and attitude now that I am on TRT and my levels normalized.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In you bearded beauty!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for some habajaba fat loss. Whatever that is. I'm not really sure, but I know that it's gonna be good.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna follow the log of a fellow beard-man. :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Beard game on point. Subarooski:bigok:
Thank you, brother!

**** this guys garden/pool iam in
You're in my pool? Thought I heard something!

In! Had a similar "realization" courtesy of a hormone panel a couple of months ago. Night and day difference in energy and attitude now that I am on TRT and my levels normalized.
Nice! I always felt like crap. Just assumed it was me. Attitude is way better in just 2 months. Energy is up, but not miraculous... At least not yet.

I'm going for my first bloods next week. Pretty sure my estrogen is up because every time I had alcohol on the trip, I got cankles. Since it was all about socializing and networking, there was plenty of alcohol. The joke every time I had to pee is I was going to drain my cankles. :)

In you bearded beauty!
Awe! You're my Valentine.

Holy shizzle Im in and excited!!!
Boingngng!

Gonna follow the log of a fellow beard-man. :)
Thank you for the South American love, sir! Was almost in your neck of the woods last week in Belize.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Day one was Monday. First impression was that it comes on super smooth. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been paying attention. But after about a half hour, I felt a slight boost and some added mental clarity. Felt good until my mid day workout, which went well despite my off week. No doubt the added focus and energy from Thermogenesis helped me through! I also felt like I was sweating a bit more than normal... If that was even possible! Might just be a fluke, but will keep an eye on it to see if it continues.

Took my afternoon dose post workout and felt great all evening!

Today, same deal. Dosed with my coffee when I woke up. Felt real nice about a half hour in. Got a headache this evening at dinner. Realized that I forgot my afternoon dose of Thermogenesis. Crap! I'll do better. Promise! :)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day one was Monday. First impression was that it comes on super smooth. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been paying attention. But after about a half hour, I felt a slight boost and some added mental clarity. Felt good until my mid day workout, which went well despite my off week. No doubt the added focus and energy from Thermogenesis helped me through! I also felt like I was sweating a bit more than normal... If that was even possible! Might just be a fluke, but will keep an eye on it to see if it continues.

Took my afternoon dose post workout and felt great all evening!

Today, same deal. Dosed with my coffee when I woke up. Felt real nice about a half hour in. Got a headache this evening at dinner. Realized that I forgot my afternoon dose of Thermogenesis. Crap! I'll do better. Promise! :)
How many times a day you taking Thermo?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
How many times a day you taking Thermo?
Two. I am doing one pill when I wake up and another around 3pm. I was following directions like a good boy. Did I miss something? Should I be dosing higher?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Welcome, friend. It's embarrassing to have you in my fat burner log, being all ripped and whatnot. But I'll take it anyway. :)
Thanks for having me.. but remember I was fat once before..

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Two. I am doing one pill when I wake up and another around 3pm. I was following directions like a good boy. Did I miss something? Should I be dosing higher?
I needed my old man glasses to read the little words, so i guess i read wrong - I've been dosing 2 pills once a day and it feels gooooood....

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I needed my old man glasses to read the little words, so i guess i read wrong - I've been dosing 2 pills once a day and it feels gooooood....
I'll give that a try tomorrow. I now realize the instructions just say 2 pills/day. Because it's a stim and thermo product, I assumed it would be dosed 2x/day. I'm also a stim whore, so it probably wouldn't phase me to dose 2 at a time anyway.

Has anyone run more than 2/day, Brandinooooo?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
How about nicksox15 or smith_69? Brandinooooo must be off hunting some new fat strippers. Any idea if anyone has tried more than 2/day?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How about nicksox15 or smith_69? Brandinooooo must be off hunting some new fat strippers. Any idea if anyone has tried more than 2/day?
I'll give that a try tomorrow. I now realize the instructions just say 2 pills/day. Because it's a stim and thermo product, I assumed it would be dosed 2x/day. I'm also a stim whore, so it probably wouldn't phase me to dose 2 at a time anyway.

Has anyone run more than 2/day, Brandinooooo?
Sorry bro. Just super busy at work. I believe justhere4comm did 3 at once. Someone in a log did but I don't remember who. If you handle 2 just fine, then I'd say go for 3 :)

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was lift day. I dosed one Thermogenesis with my coffee and another at 3pm. Another 58:00 session. Felt strong but just didn't have the endurance to go without longer breaks. Felt really good all day, including my workout.

I will say, this stuff makes me feel good without ANY of the typical sides of a thermogenic. No shakiness and no weakness. For whatever reason, fat burners tends to make me feel weaker. Not Thermogenesis!

Two pills down the hatch this morning. Felt great and had a legit cardio session. Endurance is still a bit low, but overall it was expected coming off of Epidrone. Last time I came off it, I felt far worse. So I give credit to Thermogenesis for at least keeping me in the game, off cycle!

Not sure 2 pills gave me much boost over 1. I'll take one this afternoon to make it 3 for the day and then try 3 tomorrow morning in one shot.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was lift day. I dosed one Thermogenesis with my coffee and another at 3pm. Another 58:00 session. Felt strong but just didn't have the endurance to go without longer breaks. Felt really good all day, including my workout.

I will say, this stuff makes me feel good without ANY of the typical sides of a thermogenic. No shakiness and no weakness. For whatever reason, fat burners tends to make me feel weaker. Not Thermogenesis!

Two pills down the hatch this morning. Felt great and had a legit cardio session. Endurance is still a bit low, but overall it was expected coming off of Epidrone. Last time I came off it, I felt far worse. So I give credit to Thermogenesis for at least keeping me in the game, off cycle!

Not sure 2 pills gave me much boost over 1. I'll take one this afternoon to make it 3 for the day and then try 3 tomorrow morning in one shot.
Hell yeah bro. Have you weighed yourself lately?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established

You are an animal! 3 in one shot?!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bro. Have you weighed yourself lately?
No, as a fatso, I need to wait a week in between. Otherwise it's more depressing. Half the time it goes up! :)

Truly, though, I gave up on the scale since I started TRT because I blew up weight wise but still looked pretty good in the mirror (if I do say so myself).

Will report back Sunday on that front!

You are an animal! 3 in one shot?!
I'm no hulk. But I'm very stim tolerant, except for rauwolscine. That stuff does bad things to me and makes me pee myself. Super weird. Anyway, gonna give it a go and see. What's the worst that could happen? :-D

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
No, as a fatso, I need to wait a week in between. Otherwise it's more depressing. Half the time it goes up! :)

Truly, though, I gave up on the scale since I started TRT because I blew up weight wise but still looked pretty good in the mirror (if I do say so myself).

Will report back Sunday on that front!

I'm no hulk. But I'm very stim tolerant, except for rauwolscine. That stuff does bad things to me and makes me pee myself. Super weird. Anyway, gonna give it a go and see. What's the worst that could happen? :-D
Lol! As long as YOU feel good and like how you are, your heading in the right direction.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Man, just read in tank's log that Thermo is discontinued! I might have to stick with 2/day to stretch this out!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Man, just read in tank's log that Thermo is discontinued! I might have to stick with 2/day to stretch this out!
2 a day is doing me fine......just between me and you, there's Thermo still out there....

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I did 2am/1afternoon yesterday because I didn't want to waste such a good product.

Fridays are my favorite. Almost always feel good after a solid week in the gym making things happen! This week was no different. Felt great and finished in 54:30. Endurance is coming back and I'm sure Thermogenesis is helping me power through without the PH assistance my body has been used to. Definitely getting back in the swing of things! And again, strength is solid. Definitely a first for a fat burner for me.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! A lot of fat burners make me feel weaker too! It's odd! I think it's just being over stimmed. I get mad at the scale as well!

Liking great btw...excited to see your results!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In! A lot of fat burners make me feel weaker too! It's odd! I think it's just being over stimmed. I get mad at the scale as well!

Liking great btw...excited to see your results!
Yeah, I hear that. I'm typically not one to feel over stimmed as I have been known in the past to throw caffeine and BronkAid on top of a pre. But it could be the type of stims or ingredients interacting poorly with my body.

As an endomorph, I get mad at the scale on a daily basis. That's why I had to stop getting on it more than once a week. Even then, I've had to learn to ignore it on bad weeks. Just using it as a motivator to keep pushing.

And thanks for the encouragement!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I did it... 3 pills with my black coffee this morning.

Couple hours later I dosed my pre and hit my cardio. Have I mentioned that I hate cardio? You might not have guessed, since I do it every other day. But I hate it so much. I just make it through by looking forward to the next day's lift!

Anyway. Wow. I was motoring through when I realized I was pushing harder and getting more reps in than normal. A couple times I caught myself drifting off and not focusing on what I was doing but still being fully engaged in the moves, killing it with my effort and performance. Not being focused on the pain was very nice. It's like I was experiencing the good parts and missing the bad stuff. Often, I'll check my band and notice how far in I am. Then I'll think wow I'm only 1/3 done or something like that. Then I dread the rest. Not today. I just killed it and didn't even feel like I had wasted any willpower.

Seems 3 Thermogenesis is my sweet spot. Or I just had one of those unexpected great days. Will stick with 3 for a few days and see if it repeats next week.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
3 caps with black coffee to start my day. Definitely the way to go for me. Feeling great with super smooth energy boost. No let down later like many other products in this category. I can't even tell when it wears off! Only negative is appetite has been up a bit the past couple days.

Lift day today. Mondays are never fun. Day after my cheat/off day so I'm getting back on track and purging the junk from my system.

Still feeling plenty strong on Thermogenesis. Finished in 56 flat. Up from Friday slightly. But... Monday. :)

Really liking this stuff. It seems to play real nice with all my staple supps. Will definitely be picking up some more. Going to wait for blood results next week before deciding my next cycle. Based on that, I'll figure out where Thermo fits in.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
habajaba hows it going bro?
Going well, brother! Cardio day today. Feeling real good still on the 3 caps/day. Hunger is still up, though. I'm fine until about 5pm and then it's like I'm so hungry I could eat my arm.

Oh! Forgot to mention. I'm down 3.0# in the first week on Thermo! Visually I feel like I'm about the same, but a week is hardly long enough to tell.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Going well, brother! Cardio day today. Feeling real good still on the 3 caps/day. Hunger is still up, though. I'm fine until about 5pm and then it's like I'm so hungry I could eat my arm.

Oh! Forgot to mention. I'm down 3.0# in the first week on Thermo! Visually I feel like I'm about the same, but a week is hardly long enough to tell.
Nice! I loved the thermo when I ran it. Did well by me

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
OK, long day of talks and networking. After a day like this, as an introvert, I'm usually toast. I was DREADING lifting tonight. So much so, I almost planned to just skip it.

I will say that while tired, I was not totally shot. Thermo already shining through there... So I chugged my pre's and got down to business.

Felt quite strong. Like I could have maybe gone for a PR or two. But my wrist and shoulder were barking at me last week and I'm not looking to get hurt yet. They are calm this week and I intend on keeping them that way. So I just focused on better form and pace. Killed it in 50 flat! I'd have to go back but I'm 99% sure I've not been on that pace since the best part of my last cycle!

Thermo is killin it for me, guys! Even if I lost no weight, it's really giving me the off cycle boost that I needed. And I feel good all day!

I will say that I wish it had some more noots in it that affected mood. I've read others talk about noots helping them in social situations. If Thermo had that, then it would be the absolute killer supp for me. That said, I realize that's way off from what this is meant to do. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Maybe an idea for v2, Brandinooooo?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
OK, long day of talks and networking. After a day like this, as an introvert, I'm usually toast. I was DREADING lifting tonight. So much so, I almost planned to just skip it.

I will say that while tired, I was not totally shot. Thermo already shining through there... So I chugged my pre's and got down to business.

Felt quite strong. Like I could have maybe gone for a PR or two. But my wrist and shoulder were barking at me last week and I'm not looking to get hurt yet. They are calm this week and I intend on keeping them that way. So I just focused on better form and pace. Killed it in 50 flat! I'd have to go back but I'm 99% sure I've not been on that pace since the best part of my last cycle!

Thermo is killin it for me, guys! Even if I lost no weight, it's really giving me the off cycle boost that I needed. And I feel good all day!

I will say that I wish it had some more noots in it that affected mood. I've read others talk about noots helping them in social situations. If Thermo had that, then it would be the absolute killer supp for me. That said, I realize that's way off from what this is meant to do. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Maybe an idea for v2, Brandinooooo?
;)

Hell yeah bro! Sorry I haven't been around much. Been really busy with everything lately. Plus, I'm back to not getting my notifications on my phone. So I don't get my mentions.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
;)

Hell yeah bro! Sorry I haven't been around much. Been really busy with everything lately. Plus, I'm back to not getting my notifications on my phone. So I don't get my mentions.
No worries, hoss. I'm missing a ton of mentions myself. Don't notice it until I go into threads to catch up!