Starting a raging grease fire with Vitalize Thermogenesis

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Starting a raging grease fire with Vitalize Thermogenesis

Big thanks to my homies over at Vitalize @Brandinooooo, @smith_69, @nicksox15, and @VitalizeSupps) for selecting me for this log!
    For those that haven't been following along, I've been in a recomp for years. Slowly and consistently burning a little fat and gaining a little muscle. A couple months ago, I finally got tested and realized my testosterone was low. It was all finally clear why I struggled so hard to gain muscle, but it was always so easy to regress and gain back the fat!

Over the past 2 months, I gained over 10# and yet look almost the same when it comes to leanness. So best I can tell, I'm in anabolic overdrive now that my test is at proper levels. That said, I still can't shred that last layer of fat on my lower abs. And the weight gain isn't helping me there! I also just got back from a cruise where I consumed much dirty food and beverage. I'm up 6.4# over that week!

I'm sitting at 227.6 as of Sunday. No goal weight in mind. This one is all about the mirror for me. So my goal is simply to see more abs. If I can do that on this bottle, then the log will be a success.

I will be taking my staples alongside Thermogenesis: multi, fish oil, HMB, Cordygen, RagNOrok PWO, RPG BCAA/EAA.

Diet is IF and ranges 1250-1750cal. Mostly chicken and salad, Shakeology, and protein shakes. I do 1-2 cheat meals per week just for convenience and keeping the body guessing.

Gentlemen... It's time to put Thermogenesis to the test. And I think I'm just the man to do it!

Edit: Forgot to mention my training plan for those new to my journey. I alternate full body strength (50-60min) and HIIT cardio (40 min), 6 days a week. For those familiar with Beachbody, I do P90 Sculpt C plus a couple bonus rounds I added myself and P90 Saturday Special + 10 Minute Trainer Cardio. This has served me well over the past year. I'm tempted to make a change, but I also continue to make progress in my recomp and doing the same routine gives me a great baseline for comparison day to day.

Edit #2: Forgot to mention that I'm just coming off a 6 week Epidrone run + a week out of the gym traveling. I expect that endurance may be lower than it had been as the epicat in Epidrone really does wonders for me and it's also just rough after taking time off!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")

2. Starting photos -

Final photos -

Final review - 3/6
    First impressions were that this stuff came on super smooth. Couldn't feel it kick in but for a slight tingle 25 mins in, only some days. Once I hit the weights, I knew it was there. I was coming off cycle, which is usually rough. Not this time! Thermo gave me an extra boost to get me through and keep my workouts intense. Every other fat burner I've used left me feeling slightly weaker. Not Thermo! If anything, my strength increased slightly. I found that 3 pills every morning was the right dose for me. I was tempted to try 4, but 3 worked so well and I didn't want to shorten my run on it.

Started at 227.6# and finished the 3 weeks at 227#. My goal is recomp and I do believe that the mirror and gut pinch test are verifying that I'm heading the right direction. Also I found out last week that my estradiol is high, so I may be retaining some water too.

In summary, this stuff made me feel great, perform better, and lose a little fat. Seems like a no brainer to me! I highly recommend anyone cutting or recomping give this a run.

Again, thanks to @Brandinooooo, @smith_69, @nicksox15, and @VitalizeSupps for the opportunity to log Thermogenesis! It's a shame this stuff is discontinued, but I'll definitely be picking up v2 when it drops! In the meantime, I'll remind everyone that this can still be found in some stores, just not direct from Vitalize.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative www.millenniumsport.net (50% off code "RJA")
    •   

3. In on this!
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

4. In brotato chip!
    •   

5. Beard game on point. Subarooski
    OLYMPUS LABS/OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at http://olympusuk.com/
    E-mail product questions to [email protected]

6. Nice bro kill it

7. **** this guys garden/pool iam in
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP HULK30 FOR 30%OFF
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

8. I ate birthday cake for breakfast this morning.

Totally in on this, since I'm gonna need some fat burnin help next month
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Yup yup- git r dunnnnn

10. In! Had a similar "realization" courtesy of a hormone panel a couple of months ago. Night and day difference in energy and attitude now that I am on TRT and my levels normalized.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

11. In for the ride

12. In you bearded beauty!
    It's Bea, fcker. Bea Mother****ing Arthur. Dammit........lol

Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

13. Subbed

14. Good luck

15. In for some habajaba fat loss. Whatever that is. I'm not really sure, but I know that it's gonna be good.

16. Holy shizzle Im in and excited!!!
    Use rep code "FireTitan"
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

17. Gonna follow the log of a fellow beard-man.
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    [

I thought I'd invite a few people for you... hope you don't mind.
    Thank you sir! I expected no less!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Beard game on point. Subarooski
    Thank you, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    **** this guys garden/pool iam in
    You're in my pool? Thought I heard something!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    In! Had a similar "realization" courtesy of a hormone panel a couple of months ago. Night and day difference in energy and attitude now that I am on TRT and my levels normalized.
    Nice! I always felt like crap. Just assumed it was me. Attitude is way better in just 2 months. Energy is up, but not miraculous... At least not yet.

I'm going for my first bloods next week. Pretty sure my estrogen is up because every time I had alcohol on the trip, I got cankles. Since it was all about socializing and networking, there was plenty of alcohol. The joke every time I had to pee is I was going to drain my cankles.

Quote Originally Posted by ryane87 View Post
    In you bearded beauty!
    Awe! You're my Valentine.

Quote Originally Posted by FireTitan View Post
    Holy shizzle Im in and excited!!!
    Boingngng!

Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Gonna follow the log of a fellow beard-man.
    Thank you for the South American love, sir! Was almost in your neck of the woods last week in Belize.

20. Day one was Monday. First impression was that it comes on super smooth. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been paying attention. But after about a half hour, I felt a slight boost and some added mental clarity. Felt good until my mid day workout, which went well despite my off week. No doubt the added focus and energy from Thermogenesis helped me through! I also felt like I was sweating a bit more than normal... If that was even possible! Might just be a fluke, but will keep an eye on it to see if it continues.

Took my afternoon dose post workout and felt great all evening!

Today, same deal. Dosed with my coffee when I woke up. Felt real nice about a half hour in. Got a headache this evening at dinner. Realized that I forgot my afternoon dose of Thermogenesis. Crap! I'll do better. Promise!

21. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Day one was Monday. First impression was that it comes on super smooth. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't been paying attention. But after about a half hour, I felt a slight boost and some added mental clarity. Felt good until my mid day workout, which went well despite my off week. No doubt the added focus and energy from Thermogenesis helped me through! I also felt like I was sweating a bit more than normal... If that was even possible! Might just be a fluke, but will keep an eye on it to see if it continues.

Took my afternoon dose post workout and felt great all evening!

Today, same deal. Dosed with my coffee when I woke up. Felt real nice about a half hour in. Got a headache this evening at dinner. Realized that I forgot my afternoon dose of Thermogenesis. Crap! I'll do better. Promise!
    How many times a day you taking Thermo?

22. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    How many times a day you taking Thermo?
    Two. I am doing one pill when I wake up and another around 3pm. I was following directions like a good boy. Did I miss something? Should I be dosing higher?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 07:11 PM
  2. About to start my cut need help with stack
    By derekderek in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:54 PM
  3. 4 alarm fire with eviscerate
    By bigbeef in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 06:35 PM