Vicaine - short review

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I just tried 2 caps of the vicaine, and ill say its a definite difference verses 300mg of plain caffeine and definitely better than any preworkout that contains "mood enhancers/energy enhancers"

There is a numbing effect associated with it 30-40 mins into taking it. So thus far its definitely an upgrade to any supplement stocked with caffeine or other noops.

It feels close to 300mg caffeine with 75mg of tramadol to me so far but funny thing is 2 caps doesn't contain 300mg of caffeine and this doesn't contain tramadol obviously.

Pretty damn impressed with it. I could see how 3 caps would make one feel extreme "euphoria" to a point of anxiety.

Peripheral vision is definitely stimulated to me at least. I feel my eyes jumping from person to person and I can see all definitions on a person's face instantly (so it seems). Things to the side of me are clear in my vision instantly.

And the caffeine here isnt driving this product because 2 caps really doesn't contain that much caffeine so the other ingredients are definitely providing the overall benefits.

Thoughts seem to process slightly quicker. We are shopping now for my wife's valentine while usually I never have input on gifts I am doing damn well picking things out to a point where my wife is asking if I took anything lol.

Final thoughts February 22, 2017.
I think this is a great study aid at 1-2 caps. I used it and breezed through chapters at a time.

Great for pain relief of joints at 2-3 caps

As far as a preworkout: only at 1 cap did it give continuous benefits. At 2 or 3 caps the nausea when the body reaches higher temperature during a strenuous training session is very noticeable. My sessions consist of 6 mins sparring on my leg days and 5 mins sparring on back day. Nausea was too much for me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a huge dose of tianeptine! That formula would have me on cloud 9.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't really like the idea of Tianeptine being in a product like this.

Well actually I guess it is advertised as an opioid stimulant complex lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Agreed. Legal addiction in a bottle right there for anyone.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ya this won't last long and products like this is why the stuff love gets banned

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This. Even though it is advertised in the way you said, the average consumer still tends that think that an OTC dietary supplement is inherently safe and non-addicting; more as a safe/legal/OTC alternative to opioids, even if it's not that simple in reality.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. "numbing effect" indeed.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn... 3 caps would put a small horse in happy land.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this product designed for? Study aid? Take before you out on a weekend?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I guess if you haven't been on tramadol, oxy and morphine regularly then it probably would however all I get is a slight numbing effect and a complete loss of social anxiety.
For me its better than me taking the others and trying to perform a daily manual job or program/web design, something in that realm.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What is this product designed for? Study aid? Take before you out on a weekend?
Alleviates social anxiety at 2-3 caps(as far as I am concerned personally). "Legal high" at 4 caps I would guess but ive only used two.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ya this won't last long and products like this is why the stuff love gets banned
I wouldn't say it is products like this as for as getting things banned. Its uneducated users.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow...this is already out of stock now after this posting. People ate this up!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...this is already out of stock now after this posting. People ate this up!
Was it in stock recently? I guess us saying it'd "put a small horse in happy land," "I think this would fuk up an elephant," and it's a "legal high" are pretty good advertising for a lot of people.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah...they had 7 when this was posted. You know me...I like to experiment. May not have the chance with this one. I was not one of the 7...

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thinking weekends 1 in am 1 in afternoon. But would like to see a promo code or something first.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The label:
Very interesting profile, but those tianeptine doses are way to high! Honestly, I feel tianeptine should not be above 50mg even though I know many people suggest straying below 75-100mg.

If you really want to try the product then keep it at 1 cap IMO.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, no doubt the product will do what it's suggesting at its recommend dose. People using it should really just take it on a rare occasion and only at 1 to 2 cap max (really should only be used at 1 cap).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Very interesting profile, but those tianeptine doses are way to high! Honestly, I feel tianeptine should not be above 50mg even though I know many people suggest straying below 75-100mg.

If you really want to try the product then keep it at 1 cap IMO.
I don't even know what most of that stuff is - I'm not into the "Brain Supplements". I mean, how does L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, Choline (in different forms), and Huperzine A not work for people? Especially when combined with CAF. IMO, these are just "Legal High" supplements - I'm old enough to buy beer.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can someone link me? So it's good to take when heading out? Worth a shot ?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't even know what most of that stuff is - I'm not into the "Brain Supplements". I mean, how does L-Tyrosine, ALCAR, Choline (in different forms), and Huperzine A not work for people? Especially when combined with CAF. IMO, these are just "Legal High" supplements - I'm old enough to buy beer.
They are following the new trend of adding in some of the more obscure racetams and stimulants. Nefiracetam is pretty damn interesting, but is one of the racetams that doesn't really work in an acute fashion, so this product would need to be consumed daily to see the effects. The concern for me is the level of tianeptine in it as standard dose is 12.5mg and anything over 50mg in a single dose could be considered mega dosing with higher reports of side effects. Plus it doesnt state if they are using sulfate or sodium, which are different doses.

Don't know if anyone has experience stopping tianeptine after a period of time, but it is not pleasant.

tasuja

Awards
What part of that are you guys calling 'legal'? That is a drug, it isn't a dietary supplement at all, it is completely illegal.

tasuja

Awards
Why isn't it? Because someone is selling it and calling it a supplement?

Just look at Tianeptine:
Not DHSEA compliant.
Made completely synthetically so no hope of being compliant.
Has no NDI.
Has undergone phase I clinical trials in the US.
Is used as a prescription only drug in several countries.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
They are following the new trend of adding in some of the more obscure racetams and stimulants. Nefiracetam is pretty damn interesting, but is one of the racetams that doesn't really work in an acute fashion, so this product would need to be consumed daily to see the effects. The concern for me is the level of tianeptine in it as standard dose is 12.5mg and anything over 50mg in a single dose could be considered mega dosing with higher reports of side effects. Plus it doesnt state if they are using sulfate or sodium, which are different doses.

Don't know if anyone has experience stopping tianeptine after a period of time, but it is not pleasant.
Ive regularly taken it in both forms at 50mg and I really get zero effects. But as ive said before, when you're body has been introduced to oxy, tramadol, morphine over the past 3 or so years there isnt much thats going to have an effect on me.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interesting that the website has now removed the supplement facts portion of the label for this product. I am guessing they will not be making this anymore...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting that the website has now removed the supplement facts portion of the label for this product. I am guessing they will not be making this anymore...
Formula adjustments?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That could be too. I wonder how that other product is called NSX-6...
What are you wondering about it? It's another thing that shouldn't be taken daily (it contains phenylpiracetam). I don't see any mention, on the label or in the write-up on the product page, talking about tolerance and/or not to use it daily, just not to use it for longer than 2 months. I don't really like that.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noticed it also had Tianeptine. Just kind of brought it up for any opinions such as the one you just gave..

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What are you wondering about it? It's another thing that shouldn't be taken daily (it contains phenylpiracetam). I don't see any mention, on the label or in the write-up on the product page, talking about tolerance and/or not to use it daily, just not to use it for longer than 2 months. I don't really like that.
In this day and age with everyone and their great grandmother ready to hop online and dig up "bedsheet" facts about what celebrity sucked off whom be them gay or straight, I would think that even slightly inquiring minds would simply google the unfamiliar ingredients.

I mean with social media and the internet lynch-mob mentality of people nowaday I would have guessed it was a no brainer to do a quick search for any product.

Something to the effects of:
"Oh wait this product contains blah blah oops oops, let me google that shat so I can start a conspiracy theory or a cyber-lynching"

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any mention, on the label or in the write-up on the product page, talking about tolerance and/or not to use it daily, just not to use it for longer than 2 months.
Im not totally sure which label that was but the one I have states on the bottle to not take more than 3 caps per day and no more than 4x per week.

I do see that the label was removed which isnt a good look for them but the write up accompanying it has all the ingredients listed albeit only a few include mg per cap in the write up, which I feel is sketchy.

he_hate_me

Awards
Actually the next release of their products will have "improvements". Probably that's why the labels have been removed.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just wanted to say I love phenylpiracetam, but damn does tolerance build up fast. 2x a week for me is all I can do, sometimes 3 but usually stick to 2.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, what's the consensus ? safe to use or only if you've had a previous oxy addiction

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So, what's the consensus ? safe to use or only if you've had a previous oxy addiction
I believe the consensus is to use both in strict moderation if you try them. Some might say to not use Vicaine at all...though it seems it will be re-released with a different profile so that could change.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
An opiod stimulant? At what point do we admit that things might be getting a little out of control in this industry?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
An opiod stimulant? At what point do we admit that things might be getting a little out of control in this industry?
Tbh things have always been out of hand in this industry with a few handfuls of good I think it's actually getting better but the bad is getting more bad

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I mean we have millions choking down hydrocodone and beer. Ill take 3 vicaine over that any day of any year.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I mean we have millions choking down hydrocodone and beer. Ill take 3 vicaine over that any day of any year.
Yeah but those are people with problems. This doesn't really seem to serve a purpose as a health aid or performance enhancement. It looks like they just combined the names vicodin and caffeine and reached for a really different market than what we are used to. I'm still not really sure what this is for.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nootropics 1
Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Supplement Auction 0
Supplement Logs 4