Cjnator's Viper Hyperdrive log!

CJNator

Awards
Hey guy! I'd like to thank ManimalPatB for choosing me to log this, this is my first ALRI product! I'm going to keep my calories maintenance, volume low, frequency high, and as much cardio as I can put in. My calories to maintain are 3310, this is fine because I'm active throughout the day. I'll be doing this 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon during the week since I work.

I'll be here mostly to tell everyone how it's going, my weight change, and body composition(noodz ;) ). I have another workout log where I post my workouts but in here I'll post my experience while on this.

Stats:

Weight- 176
Body fat %- 18%(more or less)
Calories- 3310

Noodz tomorrow!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Excellent stuff man!!! Can't wait to see what you think about this product!!!!

IN FOR NOODZZZZZZZZZZZ

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IN on this for sure!

CJNator

Awards
Definitely some great energy today! About to hit my workout, might take my 3rd one now!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely some great energy today! About to hit my workout, might take my 3rd one now!
Any pic of the product and a ingredient list? What do you use it for?

Edit: subbed :)

CJNator

Awards
Any pic of the product and a ingredient list? What do you use it for?

Edit: subbed :)
Lol I'll be using it mostly during work and one tab pre workout, not too much energy so I can actually sleep at night. I'll take a pic of both the bottle and ingredients after work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I'll be using it mostly during work and one tab pre workout, not too much energy so I can actually sleep at night. I'll take a pic of both the bottle and ingredients after work.
Ah, it's a stim! I'm always interested in few good stims to cycle them around.

CJNator

Awards
Ah, it's a stim! I'm always interested in few good stims to cycle them around.
Totally forgot to take a picture but here's the ingredient panel

Supplement Facts
Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 90

Proprietary Blend with Thermo Rx and Rapid Release Technology 375mg
Acacia Rigidula Extract (leaves)[Yielding 200mg Phenylethylamine Alkaloids including: Beta-Methylphenylethylamine, Methylsynephrine, N-Methyl-B-phenylethylamine, B-Phenylethylamine], Citrus Aurantium Extract (standardized to Synephrine alkaloids), Theobromine, Isopropylnorsynephrine Hcl, Naringen (fruit), 5-Methoxytryptamine HCl, Yohimbine Hcl
Caffeine Anhydrous 150mg

CJNator

Awards
Stim effect was more mild today but I prefer it to not be too stimulating, it allows me to take it decently take and sleep too lol.

CJNator

Awards
Energy has been dying and it's giving me some random heart palpitations, not sure if I'll keep running it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Energy has been dying and it's giving me some random heart palpitations, not sure if I'll keep running it.
If it's messing with you man, no point in continuing.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yea I stopped it, sorry this happened man.
Hey man, not your fault. NOT every product will work the same with everyone. It's all good!!!

CJNator

Awards
Hey man, not your fault. NOT every product will work the same with everyone. It's all good!!!
I just feel bad lol I'll do a thread for someone to win it and then send it and tell them to make a review on it!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Viper isn't for everyone...