Thorsdad31 takes on 90 days of lgd and adds chemical one (1-ad sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
This is a continued log of what I already started but thanks to some encouraging peeps on am pulsefit BloodManor I've decided to add chemical one for the final 8 weeks of my 12 week lgd run I would like to thank pyrobatt and chaos and pain for this log opp today is day 1 with chemical one i will be taking it at the prescribed dose on the bottle 220 mgs along with 10 mgs lgd, 1 scoop of limitless 6pumps of dermacrine

My training will go as follows
Day 1 total body power
Floor press superset T-bar row
Deadlift superset squat
5 rounds amrap 20 seconds rest between sets

Day 2 chest super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets :* incline Smith* press 5 reps - flat bench fly 12reps

Uni lateral Leverage incline press 8 reps- cable crossover 15 reps

Flat db press 12 reps - incline cable fly 20 reps

Abs- 4 rounds 20 reps each cable crunch ab wheel rollout

Day 3 Back super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 8-12 reps:lat pull- bent over row

Tbar row- barbell pullover

Shrugs front / behind

Legs super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 8-12 squat-hammy curl

Leg extension-calve raise

Day 4 shoulders super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-12 reps
Shoulder Smith press - db shrug

Lat raise-barbell shrug

Face pulls -* behind the back shrug

Day 5 arms giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps biceps barbell curl-preacher curl
Hammer curl - Zottman curl

Triceps giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps cali press- reverse pulldowns
Close grip press - reverse grip press

Day 6 upper body super sets 2 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-12 reps

Chest/back flat smith press - t bar row
Incline db press - close grip pull downs

Shoulders-Arnold press - rear delt fly
Incline db Shrugs - reverse grip front Shrugs

Arms-ez bar curl - skull crusher
Incline db curl -* v bar press downs

Day 7 rest

I've done well so far just on lgd up 4 pounds in 4 weeks hoping this pushes me over the top
Here's a pic of my progress so far
Screenshot_2017-02-07-08-57-30-1-600x821.png

Top left is day 1 bottom right is the last day of week 4 stay tuned folks my goal is to gain as much clean mass as possible

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at this closely since I will prob do the same

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In brother!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In bro!! cant wait to see what adding this in does for you!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 3 day 31 overall had a fantastic workout this morning this is my 1st day on chemical one took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless 1 cap form xt 1 cap chemical one pwo warmed up then got rollin the workout was

Back super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 8-12 reps:lat pull- bent over row

Tbar row- barbell pullover

Shrugs front / behind

Legs super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 8-12 squat-hammy curl

Leg extension-calve raise

Felt really good this morning finally got a good night of rest for those who don't know my wife and I have 2 sons kaiden thor 2 years old and axel hulk 7 months old so sleep for us is at a premium lol hulks been really restless at night my lil guy is getting more teeth and the wife and I have not been getting to much sleep but last night was a good night thank God lol the pump was awesome felt strong still no sides to report and libido is going strong
More updates to come

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 4 day 32 overall another great workout this morning had a good night's sleep I think that helped out took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless 1 cap form xt 1 cap chemical one pwo warmed up and got rollin the workout was

shoulders super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-12 reps

Shoulder Smith press - db shrug

Lat raise-barbell shrug

Face pulls -* behind the back shrug

Had a killer pump finished up with 225lb barbell shrugs for 40 reps that really topped it off body feels great no joint pain or sides to speak of loving this especially with the addition of chemical one more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 5 day 33 overall this mornings session was on point pumps pumps pumps!!! Took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless 1 cap form xt 1 cap chemical one pwo and 500 mgs of agmatine warmed up then hit it the workout was

arms blood flow restriction giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps biceps barbell curl-preacher curl

Triceps giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps cali press- reverse pulldowns

My biceps felt like they wer going to pop love that feeling this cycle keeps rolling along in the right direction hope it stays the course more to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 5 day 33 overall this mornings session was on point pumps pumps pumps!!! Took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless 1 cap form xt 1 cap chemical one pwo and 500 mgs of agmatine warmed up then hit it the workout was

arms blood flow restriction giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps biceps barbell curl-preacher curl

My biceps felt like they wer going to pop love that feeling this cycle keeps rolling along in the right direction hope it stays the course more to come
you get a good Tri pump from close grip bench?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
you get a good Tri pump from close grip bench?
Oh yeah!! I added the California press or Texas press ill post a video of it it's legit

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In as I am also considering a very similar run (already have most of the supps in my stash, just nee to pull the trigger to start :)). Curious to see your overall results!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully my chemical one will be here today so I will be your clone :)
Been on lgd for a week solo so far

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Great.. two monsters on LGD and Chem one running around here..lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great.. two monsters on LGD and Chem one running around here..lol
Ayyyyeeee gonna drop lgd when my r and epi andro arrives
So will be chosen 1 2 tabs a day and 200mg of each epi and r andro
Lgd is just the bridge into my cycle

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I have a stash of Sup3r-2, about 1 week away from the end of an 8 week run. Then going to take a month or so off and probably jump into LGD + Sup3r-2 + likely Mk677. I also have a bottle of EpiDrone that I may swap out with the Super-2 for the last 4 weeks, to help cut any excess fat.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ayyyyeeee gonna drop lgd when my r and epi andro arrives
So will be chosen 1 2 tabs a day and 200mg of each epi and r andro
Lgd is just the bridge into my cycle
nice.. currently running my first bottle of epidrone.. and thinking about adding the chemical one into the mix..

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In as I am also considering a very similar run (already have most of the supps in my stash, just nee to pull the trigger to start :)). Curious to see your overall results!
It's been great so far I'm curious to see my results as well

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good can't wait to see your log!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
nice.. currently running my first bottle of epidrone.. and thinking about adding the chemical one into the mix..
That's a good idea I've seen a lot of good stuff with those 2 compounds together

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I have a stash of Sup3r-2, about 1 week away from the end of an 8 week run. Then going to take a month or so off and probably jump into LGD + Sup3r-2 + likely Mk677. I also have a bottle of EpiDrone that I may swap out with the Super-2 for the last 4 weeks, to help cut any excess fat.
Epidrone would be a good test base for that run

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
That's a good idea I've seen a lot of good stuff with those 2 compounds together
Cool i was going to ask what you thought about running them together.. !

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Yup.. just ordered mine!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Epidrone would be a good test base for that run
I am on doctor administered TRT :). I actually picked up the Epidrone before getting put on TRT, but I still think it has value in a stack for me :)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I am on doctor administered TRT :). I actually picked up the Epidrone before getting put on TRT, but I still think it has value in a stack for me :)
Nice!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 6 day 34 overall today was much of the same for this cycle another good workout this morning took 1 cap lgd 6pumps of dermacrine 1scoop of limitless 1 cap form xt 1 cap chemical one pwo warmed up and got goin the workout was

upper body super sets 2 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-12 reps

Chest/back flat smith press - t bar row
Incline db press - close grip pull downs

Shoulders-Arnold press - rear delt fly
Incline db Shrugs - reverse grip front Shrugs

Arms-ez bar curl - skull crusher
Incline db curl -* v bar press downs

Total body pump was great felt good and strong tomorrow is an off day for me I will assess this week with updated pic and weight this was probably my best week in terms of strength gain still no sides more to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 5 day 7 day 35 overall this week is in the books it was a lil different in a good way I added chemical one to the mix (1-ad) it should pay huge dividends now for this week's assessment

Strength /stamina - is up a ton I've been able to push and pull more weight for more reps on every exercise

Libido- is still going strong no complaints from me or the wife lol

Side effects - 0 my body is feeling and working well

Weight/body composition - this was a big change this week I was shocked at the weight I lost!!! Weighed in @283.2 down roughly 6lbs like I said from the start I'm trying to gain as much lean mass as possible I was shooting to hit 300lbs but my carb cycling is changing my mind on the weight gain last week was the least amount of carbs I've taken in and the pic shows
170210_132614_COLLAGE-1-768x959.jpg

Loving this cycle tomorrow will be the start of week 6 more to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 7 day 35 overall this week is in the books it was a lil different in a good way I added chemical one to the mix (1-ad) it should pay huge dividends now for this week's assessment

Strength /stamina - is up a ton I've been able to push and pull more weight for more reps on every exercise

Libido- is still going strong no complaints from me or the wife lol

Side effects - 0 my body is feeling and working well

Weight/body composition - this was a big change this week I was shocked at the weight I lost!!! Weighed in @283.2 down roughly 6lbs like I said from the start I'm trying to gain as much lean mass as possible I was shooting to hit 300lbs but my carb cycling is changing my mind on the weight gain last week was the least amount of carbs I've taken in and the pic shows View attachment 145225

Loving this cycle tomorrow will be the start of week 6 more to come
Looking better every week. Keep up with it it's working!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Looking good brother ! Keep killing it !

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Chemical 1 are you using
1-2 pills a day ? Spaced apart?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
How much Chemical 1 are you using
1-2 pills a day ? Spaced apart?
1 pill a.m. Pwo 2nd pill 12 hours later I'm taking it as directed by the label

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks homies this cycle has been excellent @ angcd3
Yeah bro it looks like it's treating you great ! Can't wait to see what that Chem one does now that you added it ! Can't wait to get mine !

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bro it looks like it's treating you great ! Can't wait to see what that Chem one does now that you added it ! Can't wait to get mine !
Sweet ill be looking out for your log

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thorsdad31 you guys got any info on this chemical one

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thorsdad31 you guys got any info on this chemical one
I'll let u know in a few days ive been on it for almost a week so far so good