Getting Stimulated with BPS Stimrush

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Huge shout out to FireTitan Alpha1agreda and BPS for giving me to the opportunity to log the new preworkout Stimrush. From the few posts and reviews I have read this is going to be a great pre product. I have yet to try it and today will be my first day using the product. I cant wait to try.

I wanted to go ahead and get the log created so that i can go back and add my info.

pictures and more info to come. stay tuned.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. So Ive taken this twice now and i have a pretty decent first impression.

First off the flavor. This is not for me. That said I am not a fan of cherry and i hate coconut. But, this flavor is very very good. I do not like it. But it is not overpowering, it is very smooth and the aftertaste is not bad. It does not have a strong manufactured flavor or any other harsh tastes. I give it a solid 4/5. It is a very solid flavor. I honestly have to kind of choke it down because it is a strong cherry colada.

Mixability is also on point. after a few shakes or swirls in a shaker there is hardly any residual left in the bottle. When drinking it, it is also not gritty. Everything seems to dissolve very smoothly.

Energy. Here is where my thoughts and doubts are. The product hits hard and fast. The beta alanine reaction is nearly instantaneous. after a few minutes I am hit with a good strong blast of energy. But that is all that i notice. I have a strong desire to go workout. Which is good. somedays you really need that strong quick burst of energy. But it didnt seem to last me a long time. after about 45 minutes i lost most of motivation to carry through the last 45 minutes of session. i seemed to kind of crash. after wards and for the next couple hours i was hit with large bout of yawns. it was like i could shake the drowsy. i feel fine now a few hours later. I give the strong energy a 4/5. but i give the duration a 3/5 it seems like it tapers off after a while.

This is strong fast acting workout. I have only taken it twice. so things may get better. i will try to gauge my caloric intake around the time i take this. maybe some more food in me around my time of lift will keep me moving.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
saved for final review

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Didn't get to the gym yesterday which reall really sucked. But i did end up using two scoops yesterday. Helped my brother in law move yesterday. It was a long long day. But stimrush gave me some boosts I desperately needed. Energy seemed to carry a little longer than the first couple times I used. It's like what I was doing was as draining as working out. Tell that To my body this morning. Sore as F!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So two days in a row I didn't get to workout. Really ticked me off. But I find myself taking stimrush as a pick me up too. We finished moving stuff yesterday and a couple of scoops later we were done. I've given out a few samples and others really like the flavor. It's a unique one not mass produced.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did get to the gym today. I had a really good lift and set a new pr. 255x3 on flat bench. I'm definitely getting stronger.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea man. A lot of positive feedback on the flavor. Like I said before. I'm not a fan but it is very smooth and very unique. One that will probably end up being recreated and renamed a few times.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a post written up earlier about not feeling well. Never posted it. Lol.

This morning I woke up not feeling well. I'm not sure if it's allergies or what. But I'm draining a lot. Stomach was kinda queasy this morning and my head was hurting pretty good. Suffered through until I made it to my workout. Took a rounded scoop hoping to fight off my headache. The caffeine did help and once I got moving around I was able to forget about it. I had a decent workout. No. I had a pretty great workout. Lol. Had a few issues with getting really light headed but it could be from getting sick and not taking long rest periods. But I manned up and did pretty well.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Had a post written up earlier about not feeling well. Never posted it. Lol.

This morning I woke up not feeling well. I'm not sure if it's allergies or what. But I'm draining a lot. Stomach was kinda queasy this morning and my head was hurting pretty good. Suffered through until I made it to my workout. Took a rounded scoop hoping to fight off my headache. The caffeine did help and once I got moving around I was able to forget about it. I had a decent workout. No. I had a pretty great workout. Lol. Had a few issues with getting really light headed but it could be from getting sick and not taking long rest periods. But I manned up and did pretty well.
Any plans to play around with dosage? Maybe an added boost is in order?!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BPS
Yes. I took a hefty scoop today. Honestly the amount of BA was kinda scaring me to not go over a scoop. The flavor is growing on me too.
I had a really good leg day today. Pulled 405 for 3 today too. Been awhile since I went that heavy. Did it without a belt and straps too. 315 on squats 5x4

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a decent lift today. Still not sure if I'm plagued by a cold or allergies. But something is trying to kick my butt. I take the stimrush with me to the gym everyday so I can show people what I'm taking and offer out scoops. Gave out two more scoops today. Interested to hear their feedback.
Back and shoulders today. It was shorter than usual but I was able to carry through. It seems like the more I take it the longer I go. Each workout is slightly better than before. Wonder if I'm just getting used to the effects and adjusting myself.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Been several days since I've posted. I've been very busy with work and life and haven't been active here as much as a result. That said I've still been taking my stim rush. I haven't done two scoops pwo yet and I'm probably not going too. Honestly my lifts have not been different between 1-1.5 scoops. If i just take one scoop in the morning I can take another later in the day and get that good pick me up. So far in my opinion this is not a bad pwo.
The flavor is extremely different. It's a nice change up from the usual fruit punch and blue razz. Lol. But I hate cherries and coconut. Lol. For someone who dislikes those flavors it's still not bad. Workouts are still pretty aggressive and I'm getting through them.

One huge positive I do have is about after my workout. Typically I have to got number two very shortly after my workout. There are times it's urgent. Lol. I think that's a pwo effect. Remember N O xplode? Lol.
But with stimrush it's very easy on the GI so there's no explosions after the gym. Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N.O. Xplode. Lol! That was a 5 minutes into the workout run to the can.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
N.O. Xplode. Lol! That was a 5 minutes into the workout run to the can.
Man...I loved it when I was Iraq!! Could lift like nobody's business...then would come the cardio. I wouldnt get 1/4 mile into a run and would feel my gut swelling. I had no choice but to let it slide, and keep on running. NO XPLODE farts in 120 degree weather, in a barely ventilated tent gym....NO BUENO

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This week has been brutal on me. Wednesday I did chest and arms.
Flat bench working sets 225x10x3 225x6

Incline db 80x10 80x6 80x8

Dips x15x3

Cable flys
Bb curl
Skull crushers
Db curls
OH ext
Single arm cable curls
Single arm ext.

Thursday I did back/shoulders
T bar row 180x5x5
Single arm lay pull down 120x12x3
Underhand cable row 100x10x3
Underhand pull down 100x15x3
Neutral row 80x15x3
Seated military press 95x12x3
Front raises 35x10x3
Side raise 35x10x3
Gravity press/raises barx8x3

Deadlifts and lat pull downs today.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This week has been brutal on me. Wednesday I did chest and arms.
Flat bench working sets 225x10x3 225x6

Incline db 80x10 80x6 80x8

Dips x15x3

Cable flys
Bb curl
Skull crushers
Db curls
OH ext
Single arm cable curls
Single arm ext.

Thursday I did back/shoulders
T bar row 180x5x5
Single arm lay pull down 120x12x3
Underhand cable row 100x10x3
Underhand pull down 100x15x3
Neutral row 80x15x3
Seated military press 95x12x3
Front raises 35x10x3
Side raise 35x10x3
Gravity press/raises barx8x3

Deadlifts and lat pull downs today.
Nice!! And of all people I understand the busy thing. Overall how is the Stimrush treating you?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice!! And of all people I understand the busy thing. Overall how is the Stimrush treating you?
Well, it's not bad. Stimrush is definitely a great preworkout. But honestly I don't think it's the best for me. Stimrush provides a very quick burst of energy. But me personally it tapers off pretty quickly. I like a lot of stim but not a lot of BA. Well no more than 3grams. That seems to be my sweet spot. I'll write a lot more about it in my final review. Getting really low.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, it's not bad. Stimrush is definitely a great preworkout. But honestly I don't think it's the best for me. Stimrush provides a very quick burst of energy. But me personally it tapers off pretty quickly. I like a lot of stim but not a lot of BA. Well no more than 3grams. That seems to be my sweet spot. I'll write a lot more about it in my final review. Getting really low.
Ok brother!! Looking forward to it, in the meantime stay safe on them streets!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Had a great lift today. I was feeling pretty beat and run down from a long weekend but stimrush pulled through and gave me a good boost of energy to power through my gym time. Crushed a new pr today. Got 275 on flat bench for two. Definitely getting stronger.
Almost out of stimrush which is surprising. But I have been giving out samples to the less fortunate and I'm taking two scoops a day sometime. Probably have a couple days left.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. So first off I want to apologize to FireTitan and BPS and I guess now lukehayd for the crappy weak a$$ log. Life has really been testing me lately and a lot of my priorities have shifted. I am however fairly pleased with how stimrush treated me throughout this last month or so.

Initially when I started taking this pwo I noticed an almost immediate "stimrush" lol. The name fits the bill in this aspect. I am not sure how they did it but for some reason the Beta alanine hit me within just a few minutes. Normally I don't feel it for about 15-20 minutes. So that really helped me get moving. Its fast acting that's for sure.

Taste: Stimrush is ridiculous. The flavor is amazing. I know on my initial review I said I didn't like it. I'll be honest, I don't. However, that does not take away from how well the flavor profile is in Stimrush. When you open the container you feel as though you are at the beach about to rub in some great tanning lotion, or about to make a cherry colada at the house and have a good time. It is a very strong smell. You can smell the strong essence of cherry and if you close your eyes you can smell the coconut that makes the combination great. The flavor is also on point. This flavor makes for a great changeup from the normal fruit punches and watermelons. Overall : I give it a solid 4.5/5

Mixability: With most drinks there is always some residual left in bottom. For the most part I think this is inevitable. I judge mixability on the consistency of the drink itself. is it grainy, is it lumpy, etc. Stimrush mixes so well. Yea there was a little bit left over in the bottom. You don't like that? Add more water. Its called the saturation point. The drink itself after mixing was smooth as water. No issues with clumping. No grainy texture. It was actually probably one of the smoothest preworkouts ive taken. Even just letting it sit out for a few minutes resulted in less settling than I expected. Overall: IMO 5/5 (Good job here BPS)

Effectiveness: Here is my downside to Stimrush. I feel as though I am sort of a stim heavy user and stim tolerant person. I do not "cycle off" or take stim breaks. Probably should. Just don't. That said, Stimrush hits hard and quickly. With a single scoop and just few minutes of drive time I was more than ready to tackle my workouts. But a quick burst of energy and great tingles were all that I seemed to feel. I felt as though I had some decent pumps, not great, but decent. I also seemed to lose focus more often than not and that was not good. When I push straight through a workout it was fine. But if I got distracted and my heart rate fell or I stopped sweating or sat down all of that energy seemed to subside and it took a lot of personal motivation to get going again. I also noticed that at about the 40-50 minute mark in my workouts I would start to decline. My workouts have been running 90 minutes lately. For the average 45-60 minute routine this is great. I hate being done with my workouts and still feeling like I should have stayed longer. This is just my personal experience. More following this paragraph. Overall I give it a 3.5/5

I gave out several single servings to some of my gym buddies and coworkers. They all loved the quick onset of the tingles and a few of them said that it was the best tasting pwo they've ever had. A couple told me that they had a great workout and the product was very interesting and they would be looking it up. Stimrush is a competitor in the preworkout market. It has several great aspects to it. I think with a some ingredient manipulation that Stimrush could easily be one of best preworkouts on the market.