Angcd3 is going to sleep and grow with Somnidren GH Ultra (Sponsored)

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
First I want to thank habajaba for giving me a chance to log this. I'm really looking forward to giving this a run because even though I know sleep is a key component in both growth and recovery I know I never get close to enough. So if a supplement like this going to help me maximize my sleep its definitely something that I need to be taking. A little about my daily work sleep training schedule. During the week I'm usually in bed between 11:30-12 and up at 5:45 so that gives me about 6 hours of sleep. I work Monday- Friday from 6:45 -4:00 , and work out right after work(on nights I'm not taking my son or daughter to a practice) and I'm home usually around 6:00. On the weekends I usually work out either Saturday morning or Sunday afternoon, depending on my kids games. Only other supps I'm currently taking are Epidrone, and Creatine.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ok so last night was my first night taking these. Took my five pills 30 minutes before bed. Pills where easy to swallow no funky after taste or anything like that. I usually fall asleep pretty quickly but last night it took my a little longer then normal, I think it was from watching the game! I think I fell asleep a little after 12:00 and when I woke up this morning I must say that I did feel very well rested, especially for a Monday morning! Tonight I have chest then taking my daughter to practice right after. will update after..

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Nice brother I'm looking for new sleep aid so I'll be following

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
FireTitan SFreed smith_69 ryane87 Studhorse Brandinooooo habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 BEAST73 Alpha1agreda hairygrandpa HIT4ME thorsdad31

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro. I got some Somnidren samples from habajaba a while back and i liked it. Worked good.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Late, but I have an excuse! Cruise ship internet is less than stellar. Looking forward to this log. Also will be looking for your thoughts on the somnidren pills in this log vs the powder samples they sent you.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Late, but I have an excuse! Cruise ship internet is less than stellar. Looking forward to this log. Also will be looking for your thoughts on the somnidren pills in this log vs the powder samples they sent you.
oh nice!! how long and where are you headed?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I really liked the powder samples of Somnidren and the corticeps.

And you lucky fcck. Weren't you just on vacation like a month ago?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Here lets see who can get the most sleep lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Here lets see who can get the most sleep lol
LOL.. deal your on!!. Im pretty sure i have the advantage here my kids are 12 and 9...

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this like Brandinooooos suppressed child hood memory with his uncle

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed. I'm interested in a sleep aid.
After wrestling bears for the anabolic bear-semen (I mix it with cat piss and inject it into my eyeball), I often have insomnia due to the butt pain.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL.. deal your on!!. Im pretty sure i have the advantage here my kids are 12 and 9...
Hell I only got one left at home and she is 15 and can out sleep us all!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After wrestling bears for the anabolic bear-semen (I mix it with cat piss and inject it into my eyeball), I often have insomnia due to the butt pain.
That's was way more random then mine but much more funny so damn you! Ruining my clever joke by instantly topping it. You joke whore

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
hahaha

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jokes aside, a WORKING OTC sleep aid would be very helpful, truly interesting.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always up for something to help sleep

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Ya but this intended to help you sleep not your victims roofies are better for your purpose
Yeah your right.. probably wont be strong enough for his purposes...lol

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
That's was way more random then mine but much more funny so damn you! Ruining my clever joke by instantly topping it. You joke whore
Haha you should see the thread its from.
In this like Brandinooooos suppressed child hood memory with his uncle
AH SHTT! :(
Lmfao. Still hella funny.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah your right.. probably wont be strong enough for his purposes...lol
I'll see how deeply you sleep tonight. BTW, do you happen to sleep with your mouth open? Asking for a friend

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'll see how deeply you sleep tonight. BTW, do you happen to sleep with your mouth open? Asking for a friend
ok... sounds good. im not sure. you will have to ask hairygrandpa and Studhorse I think they where both watching me sleep last night..

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok... sounds good. im not sure. you will have to ask hairygrandpa and Studhorse I think they where both watching me sleep last night..
I know. Me and mmorso drew second night. Should be a good time!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
oh nice!! how long and where are you headed?
7 days. Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, and Grand Cayman. It's an incentive cruise from our LuLaRoe business. So far, so good. This is our first cruise and the first time we've been away from the kids in their 11 & 13 year lives.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
7 days. Cozumel, Belize, Mahogany Bay, and Grand Cayman. It's an incentive cruise from our LuLaRoe business. So far, so good. This is our first cruise and the first time we've been away from the kids in their 11 & 13 year lives.
Cool bro enjoy .. my wife and I did the same cruise years ago ..

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So last night I did chest right after work. I must say that all day long I did seem to have more energy, or just be more awake especially for a Monday. My chest workout was something a little different 21 sets of incline strait bar. They guy I work out with suggested it and it was brutal chest session.

Sets
1-2 135 -15
2-4 185 -12
5-6 225 -10
7 245-10
8 275-4
9 305-1
10-21 225 (started out getting 10 for the first few sets ended up getting 6-8 for all the rest)

My chest was done by the end. Very good workout though.

After the gym I took my daughter to practice didn't get home until 9:30 did a few things around the house. I took my Somnidren at 10:30 and was in bed at 11:30 fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up this morning at 5:45 wide awake. Usually I lay in bed a little bit waking up for a few minutes, but I was up and ready to go.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night I did chest right after work. I must say that all day long I did seem to have more energy, or just be more awake especially for a Monday. My chest workout was something a little different 21 sets of incline strait bar. They guy I work out with suggested it and it was brutal chest session.

Sets
1-2 135 -15
2-4 185 -12
5-6 225 -10
7 245-10
8 275-4
9 305-1
10-21 225 (started out getting 10 for the first few sets ended up getting 6-8 for all the rest)

My chest was done by the end. Very good workout though.

After the gym I took my daughter to practice didn't get home until 9:30 did a few things around the house. I took my Somnidren at 10:30 and was in bed at 11:30 fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up this morning at 5:45 wide awake. Usually I lay in bed a little bit waking up for a few minutes, but I was up and ready to go.
Sounds like so far so good!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So what I am noticing so far is I honestly just feel way more awake all day long. Im getting the same amount of sleep i always get, but I'm assuming the quality of sleep I'm getting is just better. After work headed to gym to do back since we liked just killing incline for chest we decided to primarily stick to one exercise for back as well just to change things up.

pull-ups 5x10

Bent over bar rows
1set 135-15
15 sets- 225 -x10
5sets close grip pulldowns

My back was insanely pumped after this and after two days of doing one exercise for a lot of sets Im really liking it, its a nice change. I also had a soccer game last night at 9, so here is where I really wanted to see if the Somnidren would work. Usually after a late game i come home get a shower and even though I'm tired it takes me forever to fall asleep. So last night got home around 10:30 popped my five pills got a shower and was in bed around 11:30. I feel asleep much quicker then normal this stuff really seems to just help relax you, and once again woke up this morning awake and ready to go. Really liking this so far!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Your a fcking animal sir!!! That's some crazy volume

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So what I am noticing so far is I honestly just feel way more awake all day long. Im getting the same amount of sleep i always get, but I'm assuming the quality of sleep I'm getting is just better. After work headed to gym to do back since we liked just killing incline for chest we decided to primarily stick to one exercise for back as well just to change things up.

pull-ups 5x10

Bent over bar rows
1set 135-15
15 sets- 225 -x10
5sets close grip pulldowns

My back was insanely pumped after this and after two days of doing one exercise for a lot of sets Im really liking it, its a nice change. I also had a soccer game last night at 9, so here is where I really wanted to see if the Somnidren would work. Usually after a late game i come home get a shower and even though I'm tired it takes me forever to fall asleep. So last night got home around 10:30 popped my five pills got a shower and was in bed around 11:30. I feel asleep much quicker then normal this stuff really seems to just help relax you, and once again woke up this morning awake and ready to go. Really liking this so far!
I want a lat spread Nood!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
So last night was an off night for the gym, took my daughter to practice. Dosed my Somnidren about 30 minutes before bed, and not to long after my head hit the pillow I was out. I had to get up earlier then normal this morning because its snowing here and wanted to get an early jump on any traffic that might come up. But even waking up 30 minutes earlier then normal I was still wide awake. What I've noticed so far is that by taking this you just become more relaxed and can just fall asleep easier,and like i said i also assume it allows you to just have a better quality or deeper sleep??, just guessing here..lol... but when you wake up it does not leave you groggy or anything just nice and awake and ready to go. !!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So last night was an off night for the gym, took my daughter to practice. Dosed my Somnidren about 30 minutes before bed, and not to long after my head hit the pillow I was out. I had to get up earlier then normal this morning because its snowing here and wanted to get an early jump on any traffic that might come up. But even waking up 30 minutes earlier then normal I was still wide awake. What I've noticed so far is that by taking this you just become more relaxed and can just fall asleep easier,and like i said i also assume it allows you to just have a better quality or deeper sleep??, just guessing here..lol... but when you wake up it does not leave you groggy or anything just nice and awake and ready to go. !!!
Good to hear you are getting good sleep. that always helps!

Where the F is my lat spread Nood?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

ha!! come on I didnt even lift last night... lol

angcd3

angcd3

Awards

And yes. Im getting the same amount of sleep as I usually do just feel like I got more.. works for me!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ha!! come on I didnt even lift last night... lol
from that back explosion you had 2 days ago it should be looking pretty good today! :whiner:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
angcd3 how much snow you getting?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
angcd3 how much snow you getting?
Bro.. another weatherman classic!! predicted 8-10.. cancelled almost everything last night/early this morning.. which was fine for me driving to work this morning no one was on the road.. but there might be 2 inches and its been over for like two hours. ..lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro.. another weatherman classic!! predicted 8-10.. cancelled almost everything last night/early this morning.. which was fine for me driving to work this morning no one was on the road.. but there might be 2 inches and its been over for like two hours. ..lol
sounds like oklahoma. going to get a foot! get a 1/4"

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Last nights shoulder work out was very very short... All of one total set.. lol. Not sure what I did but either pulled something or pinched a nerve in my neck and there was no way i could do shoulders, so I just did cardio 5 miles on the treadmill, I hate running on the treadmill but I had to do something.

Last night was night 5 with this sup, 5 down about 30 minutes before I get into bed... 11:30 ...then its lights out, lol. 5:45 up alert awake and ready to go!