First real cut with New finaflex PX ultra

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off huge thank you to finaflex for giving me this opportunity

Seconds a huge thank you for dealing with my BS

First 3 doses i took on 3 consecutive days i was fine for a few hours and for whatever reason didnt feel well after so I topped taking it to see if it was the supplement,

Well I became sick so it wasnt the supplement i was just getting sick The worst part i just did not get better..... still not 100% but ready to give this thing a go.

I will try to upload my before pic from my phone asap

Stats
5'9
202-205

Bench 315
Squat 465
Deadlift 590

This i my first real cut. I was always pretty skinny and extremely lean and jut spun my wheels , really only working out to be able to eat and keep my shape, which looking back was just too damn skinny

I have out on about 50lbs in the last year and now want to lean out a bit

considering the amount of weight i put on im happy with how I look, but i want my abs back!

I had used samples of the PX white and loved the appetite suppression and mood boosting. Those are the 2 most important things for me. MY appetite i ridiculous

I will take 1 dose upon waking and attempt to do fasted cardio.. at least 3 day a week,

My goal from this bottle is to lose 4-6 pounds...nothing crazy.....my end goal is 185

My training split is a power hypertrophy split I made up

chest shoulders
back arms
Legs

power day for each and hypertrophy day for each.

feel free to chime in with any questions and comments a well as anything you would like to see form the log.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's go!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get it!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Following my man! Feel the burn.
You're going to love it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this..

- you still eat those massive burgers in Buffalo?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this! :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this..

- you still eat those massive burgers in Buffalo?
Haha Ive done every challenge remotely close to here. Im done with challenges unless I can get $$ for it.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the support guys really appreciate it

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Marty u got this bro

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok sooo... first day taking this was yesterday and for w.e reason i was unbelievable tired all day long. I really did not sleep much but spent most of the day not doing much.... only got about 20 minutes of cardio done. I was pounding caffeine all day and it did nothing so i know its not this product

Today I took the first dose upon waking and did not notice much stim feeling from it....can I take 2? I remember the older version PX white hitting much stronger than this but I think it may have been 2 caps. With that aid I had enough energy to make it through cardio but not as much a I would hope...hunger was suppressed somewhat but a the day went on I was ravenous. even after eating I felt like i hadn't eaten in days.

My workout today was decent but I lost focus about 3/4 of the way through it which has been more common lately Im hoping just from me being sick.. I can only remember maybe 2 really good workouts in the lat 2 weeks.

Double banded deadlifts - trying to work on my lockout cuz i suck at the lockout lol
405x3
425x3
455x3x3
315 no band x 20

Lat pulldown
5 sets 12-15 double drop on last set

superset with

tricep pushdown
5x10-15 double drop on last set

one arm DB row

140lbs 4x10

Chest supported row
90lbs x 10-12 x 5

superset with

tricep overhead extension

80x10-12x5 drop on last set

Low cable neutral row
5x10-12 x 5

superset with

reverse grip pulldown to regular pushdown x 3

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok sooo... first day taking this was yesterday and for w.e reason i was unbelievable tired all day long. I really did not sleep much but spent most of the day not doing much.... only got about 20 minutes of cardio done. I was pounding caffeine all day and it did nothing so i know its not this product

Today I took the first dose upon waking and did not notice much stim feeling from it....can I take 2? I remember the older version PX white hitting much stronger than this but I think it may have been 2 caps. With that aid I had enough energy to make it through cardio but not as much a I would hope...hunger was suppressed somewhat but a the day went on I was ravenous. even after eating I felt like i hadn't eaten in days.

My workout today was decent but I lost focus about 3/4 of the way through it which has been more common lately Im hoping just from me being sick.. I can only remember maybe 2 really good workouts in the lat 2 weeks.

Double banded deadlifts - trying to work on my lockout cuz i suck at the lockout lol
405x3
425x3
455x3x3
315 no band x 20

Lat pulldown
5 sets 12-15 double drop on last set

superset with

tricep pushdown
5x10-15 double drop on last set

one arm DB row

140lbs 4x10

Chest supported row
90lbs x 10-12 x 5

superset with

tricep overhead extension

80x10-12x5 drop on last set

Low cable neutral row
5x10-12 x 5

superset with

reverse grip pulldown to regular pushdown x 3
If you want to bump to 2 caps I would suggest splitting them.

The new PX Ultra is a little less caffinated but packs a bigger thermogenic punch.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On occasion I have taken 2 at once. Like Montana mentioned though, it's outside the suggested use of the product.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want to bump to 2 caps I would suggest splitting them.

The new PX Ultra is a little less caffinated but packs a bigger thermogenic punch.
Ill stick at one for a few more days and look for that thermogenic edge

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redoculpualy tired again Hester....really having a hard time sleeping...I do have sleep apnea and need to wait till march for my insurance to cover my cpap

Anyways took one cap pre cardio got though only like 20 min.

For my workout I was dead but just pissed about my constant sleeping issues I said no way am I quitting today....it was so hard to push through and though I was gonna pass. Once on my drop set of squats

Lower back was sore from deads but again. Super pissed so decided to do the dumbness thing and try to pr on squat.

Last pr was 455 and went up pretty damn smooth....
So even though I felt like crap tried 465 lol...got it but barely like I don't think in would have gotten 466 lol.

After that just did co stand tension sets at 185 for 15-20 woth a drop on the last set

Next was constant tension front squats
185x15
225x10
185x10
Tjeb my back was bothering me too much so stopped and moved on

Have squat with my feet lower on the platform to focus on quads. Constant tension sets of 15 . 5 sets double drop on last set.

Next was 5 sets of slow negative constant tension leg press with 5 plates...don't remember the number just did as many as i could....after that I stopped was so drained but was very happy woth the work I did put in.....I wanted to focus on quads...and my quads sure are feeling it today

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rediculously tired again yesterday...really having a hard time sleeping...I do have sleep apnea and need to wait till march for my insurance to cover my cpap

Anyways took one cap pre cardio got though only like 20 min.

For my workout I was dead but just pissed about my constant sleeping issues I said no way am I quitting today....it was so hard to push through and though I was gonna pass. Once on my drop set of squats

Lower back was sore from deads but again. Super pissed so decided to do the dumbness thing and try to pr on squat.

Last pr was 455 and went up pretty damn smooth....
So even though I felt like crap tried 465 lol...got it but barely like I don't think in would have gotten 466 lol.

After that just did co stand tension sets at 185 for 15-20 woth a drop on the last set

Next was constant tension front squats
185x15
225x10
185x10
Tjeb my back was bothering me too much so stopped and moved on

Have squat with my feet lower on the platform to focus on quads. Constant tension sets of 15 . 5 sets double drop on last set.

Next was 5 sets of slow negative constant tension leg press with 5 plates...don't remember the number just did as many as i could....after that I stopped was so drained but was very happy woth the work I did put in.....I wanted to focus on quads...and my quads sure are feeling it today

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also gonna be honest...woth all these sleeping issues I've been pretty depressed and when I'm depressed I eat horribly .... Had pizza and 2 huge omelettes I made ...probably 1500 over maintainence

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm, pizza.

If you aren't sleeping then it's going to take quite a bit of stims to make you not feel off.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried Melatonin for a couple of nights? or a no go with sleep apnea?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Melatonin for a couple of nights? or a no go with sleep apnea?
Helps me fall asleep but constantly wake up woth the apnea...doc says its the worst as soon as I enter REM sleep so I wake up so chances are i get minimal deep sleep

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry been a bit MIA will get back to updates tonight....had one of the most depressing weekends of my life for some reason.....time to refocus and overcome all this bull ****

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry been a bit MIA will get back to updates tonight....had one of the most depressing weekends of my life for some reason.....time to refocus and overcome all this bull ****
Hope all is ok... chin up

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries sir.

With your current sleep problems I would offer up a suggestion of stopping the PX until you get it figured out.

I think possibly compounding sleep issues with the PX isn't the best idea. Also, with the lack of sleep and zero energy because of it, you aren't going to get the full benefits of the product or, be able to submit a complete review.

Might be best to halt the log and pick back up when you are in better health.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries sir.

With your current sleep problems I would offer up a suggestion of stopping the PX until you get it figured out.

I think possibly compounding sleep issues with the PX isn't the best idea. Also, with the lack of sleep and zero energy because of it, you aren't going to get the full benefits of the product or, be able to submit a complete review.

Might be best to halt the log and pick back up when you are in better health.
I will be getting my cpap machine in the first week or so of march
..I want to give the best log I can and I'm gonna be honest .... My life has been a **** show lately.... Alot of crap going on and the sleep issues just making it worse...workouts get almost impossible after 30-45 min.... Since I screwed up the beginning of this log I would be willing to buy another bottle even though I didn't use too many of this bottle and give a good log....its the least I can do....what do you think

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be getting my cpap machine in the first week or so of march
..I want to give the best log I can and I'm gonna be honest .... My life has been a **** show lately.... Alot of crap going on and the sleep issues just making it worse...workouts get almost impossible after 30-45 min.... Since I screwed up the beginning of this log I would be willing to buy another bottle even though I didn't use too many of this bottle and give a good log....its the least I can do....what do you think
If you want to halt until you get everything straight then finish the current bottle, that is good with me bud .