Thorsdad31 lift, sleep, recover repeat with MST Somnidren GH Ultra (sponsored)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
1st off I wanna thank habajaba and MST for this log op now a little bit about me for those who don't know I'm 33 years old 6"4 289lbs currently father of 2 sons kaiden thor 2 years old axel hulk 7 months old today I do construction in my family business my wife and I workout at home no time to hit the gym sleep has been as good as it can be with 2 young sons and a busy work schedule my goal with this log is as the title says lift, sleep, recover repeat im currently running lgd 4033 for 12 weeks @10 mgs a day I'm finishing up week 4 tomorrow so this product will be a great addition to my current run

Supps I will be taking Somnidren GH Ultra (4weeks)
lgd 10mgs in the morning ,fish oil , multi , limitless pwo dermacrine 6 pumps bcaa's before and after w/o

Pct blr rebirth - plasma jet- modern creatine endosurge turbo

Training go's as follows my rest periods will be short 30 seconds max reps well very warmup stays the same each day abs/traps every other day

Warm up10 reps : band pull aparts kb swings kb squat pushups* jog in place

Workout day 1 total body power* 5 rounds 5 reps 30 seconds rest
Floor press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Finish with 10 minutes cardio and abs

Day 2 3 sets 6 reps* Chest/back: incline leverage bench-deadlift, cable cross over- bent row , flat bench press-lat pull down

Day 3 arms 4 sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Hammer curl- rope press down

Ez bar curl- close grip bench press

Reverse grip curl- reverse grip bench press

Day 4 4 sets 6-8 reps shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Arnold press-rear delt fly
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Day5 upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets

Chest- bentover cable cross over - incline fly- decline db press

Back- close grip pull down- barbell pullover- lower back extensions

Shoulders- upright row-3 point lat raise -incline reverse lat fly

Day 6 arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets
Bicep- incline db curl-hammer preacher curl-21's

Triceps- dips-lying incline rope extensions- reverse grip pull down

Legs-hammycurl-split squat- sitting calve raise

My 1st dose is tonight updates on the way

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet in on this!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
In here for the sleepy time gainz.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In brother!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In on this. I like sleep!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Ok gentleman my 1st update on this product night 1 was success lol I took the caps as the label said to do empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bed caps wer easy to swallow no weird taste or smell I felt relaxed and feel to sleep easy I'm guessing around 11 o'clock my lil guy was up from 1-3 when I woke up at 1 I felt rested I couldn't believe it helped the wife with him I rocked him back to sleep and I was wide awake I finally went back to sleep at 5 got back into a deep sleep my oldest son got up at 7:30 I got up with him made him breakfast and I feel great usually when I get split sleep I feel like hammered $#!t lol more updates on the way

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nice brother! Glad it helped you maximize the tiny bit of sleep you were able to steal from the children. :)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 2 is in the books had good rest once again on limited sleep I'm thinking of giving my lil guy some lol but all jokes aside I got around 6 hours of sleep split through the night and I feel excellent this morning yesterday was the 1st workout while on this product and it was awesome my pump was a+ don't know if it has anything to do with the gh properties but I like it good job MST

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 3 is in the books and I woke up feeling very lethargic I think it's from the lgd and 3 bad night's of not enough sleep granted that for the sleep I've been getting I should feel worse but I know somnidren is helping gonna get in a morning workout will post update when I get finished

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Had a great workout felt good and strong once I warmed up the workout was

total body power
Floor press 225, 235,255,265,275 lbs superset T-bar row 125,125,125,125,125lbs
Deadlift 225,225,255,255,255,lbs superset squat 225,225,225,245,255lbs

5 rounds amrap 20 seconds rest between sets

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 4 is over thank God another rough night with my lil guy the wife and I was up for the the better part of the night none the less I got my butt out of bed and got my workout in thanks to somnidren ultra im gettn some kind of rest with limited sleep
Had a kik @$$ session this morning
chest/abs

super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets :* incline Smith* press 5 reps - flat bench fly 12reps

Uni lateral Leverage incline press 8 reps- cable crossover 15 reps

Flat db press 12 reps - incline cable fly 20 reps

Abs- 4 rounds 20 reps each cable crunch ab wheel rollout

Once I got warmed up I felt great this product is a God send I don't know how I'd be feeling if I didn't have this thanks again habajaba more updates on the way

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Loving it! So glad somnidren is kickin it for ya, brother!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 5 Felt really good this morning finally got a good night of rest for those who don't know my wife and I have 2 sons kaiden thor 2 years old and axel hulk 7 months old so sleep for us is at a premium lol hulks been really restless at night my lil guy is getting more teeth and the wife and I have not been getting to much sleep but last night was a good night thank God lol this mornings workout was on point

Back super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 8-12 reps:lat pull- bent over row

Tbar row- barbell pullover

Shrugs front / behind

Legs super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 8-12 squat-hammy curl

Leg extension-calve raise

Had a great pump felt good and strong
Tonight will be an off night for somnidren we'll see how tonight goes more to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 6 1st night without somindren and I feel a difference this morning last night was the most sleep my wife and I have gotten in a while and I feel groggy and tired she's feels great tho lol are lil guy finally got some good rest last night I can really feel the difference without taking it I'm going to train will post another update after my session

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 6 1st night without somindren and I feel a difference this morning last night was the most sleep my wife and I have gotten in a while and I feel groggy and tired she's feels great tho lol are lil guy finally got some good rest last night I can really feel the difference without taking it I'm going to train will post another update after my session
Had a fantastic workout pump was on point the workout was

shoulders super sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-12 reps
Shoulder Smith press - db shrug

Lat raise-barbell shrug

Face pulls -* behind the back shrug
Finished up with 225lb barbell shrugs for 40 reps that really capped it off more to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 7 2nd night without somindren woke up feeling decent slept for the most part of the night had a good workout this morning pump was on
arms giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps biceps barbell curl-preacher curl
Hammer curl - Zottman curl

Triceps giant sets 3 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-15 reps cali press- reverse pulldowns
Close grip press - reverse grip press

Abs- 4 rounds 20 reps each cable crunch ab wheel rollout
Tonight I will be back on somindren I will report back tomorrow

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 8 had a good night's rest took 1 dose 5 caps 30 minutes before bed woke up rested had a good workout this morning upper body super sets 2 rounds each 20 seconds rest between sets 5-12 reps

Chest/back flat smith press - t bar row
Incline db press - close grip pull downs

Shoulders-Arnold press - rear delt fly
Incline db Shrugs - reverse grip front Shrugs

Arms-ez bar curl - skull crusher
Incline db curl -* v bar press downs

Definitely feel this working pumps and strength have been excellent more to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 9 I think this stuff works to good lol didn't sleep to much last night my lil guy wasn't to well but I still woke up feeling good and was able to go about my day no workout today as Saturday is my off day can't wait for tomorrow's training session more on the way

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm back from vacation. Sounds like Somnidren is doing its thing!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Night 10-11 what more can I say about somnidren nothing but good, deep restful sleep wich for me leads to a better mood and a better workout since adding this to my lgd/chemical-one log my workouts have been better as well as my gains and mood really good quality stuff more to come

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Night 10-11 what more can I say about somnidren nothing but good, deep restful sleep wich for me leads to a better mood and a better workout since adding this to my lgd/chemical-one log my workouts have been better as well as my gains and mood really good quality stuff more to come
I agree 100%!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Nights 12-13 much of the same with this product rest has been good even with split sleep, training has been excellent while taking somindren tonight is the 1st of 2 nights when I don't take it hope my sleep stays the same more to come

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Nights 12-13 much of the same with this product rest has been good even with split sleep, training has been excellent while taking somindren tonight is the 1st of 2 nights when I don't take it hope my sleep stays the same more to come
How did the off days treat ya, brother?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Nights 14-15 these wer the consecutive nights off as the label states and I felt it sleep was OK but it took me much longer to fall asleep my brain just wouldn't shut off my and therfore my training wasn't as good as it could have been so yeah somindren definitely works tonight I will be starting back on the 5 day cycle more updates to come

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
How did the off days treat ya, brother?
I just posted, I can definitely feel when I'm not on it that's for sure this stuff is legit

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update this stuff is really amazing just ran my 5 consecutive nights and I definitely feel the difference when on somindren I wake up feeling so refreshed and not sore from tough workouts I've been sleeping like a baby on this product no weird dreams or any side effects quality stuff here well done mst

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Another update this stuff is really amazing just ran my 5 consecutive nights and I definitely feel the difference when on somindren I wake up feeling so refreshed and not sore from tough workouts I've been sleeping like a baby on this product no weird dreams or any side effects quality stuff here well done mst
Yeah homie i just posted the exact same thing.. stuff is legit. !!!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Loving it, brother. Glad it's doing ya right! Have you tried the other samples or the somnidren powder yet?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Loving it, brother. Glad it's doing ya right! Have you tried the other samples or the somnidren powder yet?
Yeah I really like the zma supplement with somindren

Another update so I was battling with lethargy due to my lgd chemical one cycle it got pretty bad especially on the 2 off days I can really tell a difference when not taking somindren so I'm back on for my 5 consecutive day's this is day 3 somindren combined with MST zma supplement has helped me alot with my lethargy problem I also added 3 caps of epidrone (epi Andro) just started that yesterday I'm thinking of picking me up some MST zma to supplement with before bed when somindren runs out I find myself real dependent on somindren with my work schedule and my lil guy waking up every couple hours but bottom line somindren works really well better sleep wich leads to better workouts excellent product

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update last night was my 5th consecutive night of somindren and it was my best night yet as I'm writing this I feel up and energized and ready to tackle my workout this stuff is the real deal I've noticed how much better my workouts have been during this last 5 day run and how much better my sleep has been lovin this stuff more to come

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
This is pure awesomeness! It's really amazing what quality sleep can do for you. So glad it's making a difference in your training.

I struggle with sleep myself, so I know just how much bad sleep can affect you!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update just finished night number 2 of the off nights woke up feeling good and motivated surprisingly lol gonna hit the weights in a few im guessing my body is getting a bit more immune to not taking this product wich is good because early on I was real dependent on it i was also dealing with lethargy any ways outstanding product thanks again habajaba

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update had some good rest last night it was night 5 on somindren tonight will be the 1st of 2 nights off this product works wonders sleep has been really good on it i wake up feeling refreshed and ready to start my day will update in 2 days

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Another update went the last 2 nights off of somindren and sleep was decent this time change for daylight savings time is jackin with me woke up groggy the last 2 days i have 5 days left on somindren hope it helps me get back on track

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
My last update today was my final day of somindren I want to thank MST and habajaba for allowing me to log this product and it was a great experience

Ieft a final review in the review section but here's the just of it somindren is a great product for recovery and building muscle the reason I say it's great for building muscle is while on somindren it's the best rest that ive had in a long time therefore making my workouts better and more intense from being so refreshed and rested. I would advise anyone who has trouble falling asleep to give it a try I have 2 young sons and my youngest is cutting teeth so the wife and I get alot of split sleep and I still woke up feeling good on the off days I felt it tho I got a little dependent on it but none the less it is a great product