Mmorso Cranks it Up with BPS StimRush (Sponsored)

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
My package arrived today! I gotta say these labels are badass!!!

I'd like to thank FireTitan, Alpha1agreda, and the rest of the BPS crew for the opportunity to log StimRush.

Anyway, this came at a great time because I work out in the mornings and have been drag-assing lately. To compound things further, my wife is also 9 months pregnant and I'll have a newborn within the next week: I'm banking on StimRush's stimulant effect and think it's kind of a perfect scenario to test it out.

Some pwo's I typically buy include GAT Nitraflex, CL White Flood, and C4 when I'm being a cheap ass... I'll be comparing StimRush to these other products on occasion.

I'm excited to try this!!! I've got arms and shoulders tomorrow and will be seeing how good of a pump I'm gonna get from the 3.2g of Beta Alanine (seriously BADASS BPS)...

I plan on logging workouts, discussing steroids, sleeping with fat chicks and other derailments. All are welcome for the discussion... this is gonna be fun

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
heavyiron macedog24 Montego1 booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa Dma378 rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator sespress kelso312 cooterflap rascal14 saywutrly Volvo140G tyga tyga DavidDunn doogans fueledpassion HIT4ME wesb2387 DennisTheDane Tank999 Gutterpump ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 FireTitan ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 nostrum420 NewAgeMayan DirtyDan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc Macyyy Brandaddy 4evafit br1ck_Sh1thouse Rndmher Hyde philmckay1989 netflixNchill 7eman7 ELROCK uprightrows The Solution BPS

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My head itches just hearing about a full 3.2 g BA dose! Good luck with the little one, your life will change forever in ways you're unfamiliar with at the moment in a matter of days - your first? If not, then disregard my statement ;) You'll never love anything more...

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
My head itches just hearing about a full 3.2 g BA dose! Good luck with the little one, your life will change forever in ways you're unfamiliar with at the moment in a matter of days - your first? If not, then disregard my statement ;) You'll never love anything more...
Not my first: I have a 2yr old son. This will be my first daughter, which scares the sh1t out of me

I gotta be a gentleman and model the man she'll marry one day, then I gotta pay for the fcking wedding... lol really excited

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not my first: I have a 2yr old son. This will be my first daughter, which scares the sh1t out of me

I gotta be a gentleman and model the man she'll marry one day, then I gotta pay for the fcking wedding... lol really excited
Hell yeah bro!

I've got a 2 year old girl. They're sweeties... I just adore her. Get ready for your heart to turn to mush.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah bro!

I've got a 2 year old girl. They're sweeties... I just adore her. Get ready for your heart to turn to mush.
That's what I hear... some of my buddies prefer having girls because of how sweet they are...

My boy just wants to whoop my ass all the time... it'll be a nice change.

Anyway, it's a fcking blizzard here (Wyoming) and hopefully she doesn't go into labor until the roads clear...

I'm literally knocking on wood at the moment

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
North of Cody... right on the Montana border.
Wow... there's some amazing country in that part of the states. I've been all over NW WY and SW MT, just incredible.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man, I'm glad you got to try this, but with every one of these threads I'm a little more upset with FireTitan for not getting me hooked up here. I guess I shoulda been nicer to him when he was fat. Now that everyone wants him, he has forgotten all about me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching...

im-watching-you.jpg

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In ya fokker

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this product is amazeballs without even trying it. Should be a good log here!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I the only one that loves the simplistic labels

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
peter trump, im in good sir

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First (In the last minute)... :D 3.2g of BA, not bad. I usually dose 3-4g more on leg day.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! in on this for sure!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm in for some Red White and Blue fat chicks!!! And also for some kind of pre-workout or something

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in for some Red White and Blue fat chicks!!! And also for some kind of pre-workout or something
Red, white, blue fat chick. Found it:

redwhiteblue.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not gonna quote that post hairygrandpa, because I don't want that picture to be repeated. That might be a little too fat, even for the Merica bros (me and mmorso)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gonna quote that post hairygrandpa, because I don't want that picture to be repeated. That might be a little too fat, even for the Merica bros (me and mmorso)
Sorry, I'm still learning members preferences.
Red, White, blue...second attempt:

merica.jpg

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Damn SFreed is here so it's officially began... 'Merica

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just to make sure, I have another Super Hero Chick, that NOT, am I right?
Hulk = No / Capt 'Merica = Yes, right?

fat-superhero-5.jpg

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And congratulations on the Daughter mmorso. Hope everything goes well for you and the wife! As an old man, on the opposite end of family life from you I'll let you in on a secret; Daughters hold a special place in a Dad's heart. You expect your Son to be somewhat like you. Share your interests, your looks, and your ideals. You don't expect that from a Daughter, so anything that she does like you is a surprise and will melt your heart. I love my Son, I would kill for my Daughter.

However, with a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. With a girl, you have to worry about all of them.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And congratulations on the Daughter mmorso. Hope everything goes well for you and the wife! As an old man, on the opposite end of family life from you I'll let you in on a secret; Daughters hold a special place in a Dad's heart. You expect your Son to be somewhat like you. Share your interests, your looks, and your ideals. You don't expect that from a Daughter, so anything that she does like you is a surprise and will melt your heart. I love my Son, I would kill for my Daughter.

However, with a boy, you only have to worry about one penis. With a girl, you have to worry about all of them.
Well said! Describes exactly my own feelings towards my kids! Seems universal.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to make sure, I have another Super Hero Chick, that NOT, am I right?
Hulk = No / Capt 'Merica = Yes, right?

View attachment 144794
That's a negative there HGP. I wonder what the conversation was leading up to that picture? And why are there so many crosses on the wall? And what's with the garbage bag hanging on the door knob? And are those air freshners on the wall above the garbage bag?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a negative there HGP. I wonder what the conversation was leading up to that picture? And why are there so many crosses on the wall? And what's with the garbage bag hanging on the door knob? And are those air freshners on the wall above the garbage bag?
Yep, thought already that's a negative. What worries me most is her "fisting Glove".

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And she looks pleasant. I'll bet she's a real joy to be around.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
$15 for a handjob in the bathroom at WalMart......$20 if she uses her strong hand
talk about a case of 'stim dick'.....:cockblockedsad:

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hah! Didn't work justhere4comm!! Even baby jesus doesn't want that picture repeated
Foiled! His fat-fu is strong <-- Read as if the words spoken and lips are out of sync.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My package arrived today! I gotta say these labels are badass!!! I'd like to thank FireTitan, Alpha1agreda,

I plan on logging workouts, discussing steroids, sleeping with fat chicks and other derailments. All are welcome for the discussion... this is gonna be fun
Well, that seems to be working out pretty good so far. We should probably remember that this is a sponsored log though.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Since I got all the BPS guys here I got a dermacrine question: I've got a partial bottle left over from my last cycle and was wondering how suppressive DHEA is? I'm wondering if I can use a pump or 2 a day for a couple weeks without it fcking me up... whatcha guys think?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mmorso Supplement Logs 608