AbE + ArA + SL Bulking Log

• Thread starter Deleted member 238667
  • Start date

Deleted member 238667

Just got my hands on Anabeta Elite and some ArA and figured I'd give logging another go!

Height: 6'3"

Short Bio: I have always struggled to put on weight. In October, I was 155 and really wanted to be 175 before Spring. I worked my way up to around 165 near the end of December, but came down with a pretty bad flu and lost weight all the way down to 153, as well as lost almost all of my strength gains. It was very depressing for me. Over the last month, I've gained back to 157 (was easier the second time), as well as got my deadlift back almost 100%. My bench is still embarrassingly low and I have not regained that back yet, and my working weight for squat is 2 plate each side, haven't tried to max recently.

Goal: My main goal is to look bigger for summer, as well as gain a significant amount of strength. I'd like to be a relatively lean 175 by the end of May (18 pounds in 4 months, or just over 1 lb/week) I feel that's very doable for me if I can keep my diet on track.

Current (Before Sickness) /Goal (End of May):
Bench: 180 / 225
Deadlift: 325 / 405
Squat: 275 / 325
Weight 157(current) / 175

Plan: I plan on doing a powerlifting/bodybuilding hybrid plan, 4-5 days a week. I'm not keeping extremely strict on my diet, but I'm shooting for 3,500 calories, 3,000 being the bare minimum.

I will take 2 caps of AbE in the morning with my mass gainer shake, and 2 in the afternoon with my lunch. I will take 4 caps of my ArA about 45 minutes preworkout, along with my Game Day by MAN pwo. I intend on posting daily after workouts, but as a computer science student taking 18 credit hours while working 30, I might not have time to post every single workout. Will also add Fearn Soy Lecithin to my mass gain shakes.

I will be happy to take any suggestions or questions!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this. ABE and ARA is an awesome natty stack!

Deleted member 238667

Day 0: (1/31/17) I took 4 Anabeta Elite caps today. Should be getting my ArA in the mail tomorrow, figured I'd give the AbE a small head start, due to it taking longer to work.

Really nothing special to report as AbE normally takes at least a few days to start working. Did a great chest workout today!

Day 1: (2/1/17) Before leaving the house today, I popped 2 caps of AbE, 4 caps (1g) of ArA, and sipped some preworkout on my 35 minute commute. I lift at my university gym, so I'm not driving over an hour a day just to lift!

Today I focused mostly on biceps, normally I would do legs today, but the squat racks were all full, and I wanted to see if ArA makes a difference in a muscle that shows pumps very well. I normally get a great pump and vascularity with my bicep workout, but I felt a little extra today, most likely due to the combination of ArA and Game Day.
Dosed my other 2 AbE caps at lunch. I got about 4,000 calories in today, so I'm pretty happy about that.

Deleted member 238667

Day 2: (2/2/17) Today I definitely felt more soreness in my biceps than normal. I think that's a good sign that I'm seeing ArA benefits. Appetite up a little today as well, probably not due to AbE yet, but it is a noticeable increase.