BPS STIMRUSH is shooting Bloodmanor to hyper speed

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bps was nice enough to hook a few of us up with tubs of there brand new preworkout stimrush.

stimrush.jpg

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-workout supplements are a dime a dozen these days; many companies egregiously label-dress their pre-workout products with bunk ingredients in minute doses. StimRush is taking a different path to change the pre-workout category for the better.
StimRush is a premium clinically-dosed, research-backed pre-workout supplement for serious athletes and gym goers alike. Utilizing efficacious doses of science-backed ingredients in precise ratios, StimRush works to rapidly increase focus, concentration, motivation and energy. It is the ultimate pre-workout supplement to help you conquer your workouts and improve your physique.
Better yet, the ingredients in StimRush are highly versatile and can help you break through both training and fat loss plateaus. Push past your limits as you feel the powerful ingredients of StimRush elevate your metabolism to help you get that stronger, leaner physique you’re after.
THE STIMRUSH DIFFERENCE
Every ingredient in StimRush was chosen with a purpose in mind and dosed at an amount backed by scientific literature. We want you to to get the most out of your hard efforts in the gym, so we refuse to settle for an inferior formula.
The ingredients in StimRush provide endless energy, clear focus, enhanced blood flow and ultimately allow you to build more muscle, burn more fat, lift more weight, and train longer. Not to mention StimRush tastes amazing and you’ll look forward to it before each and every training session!
KEY PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENTS OF STIMRUSH

Clean, Explosive Energy & Razor-Sharp Focus
Immediate Increases in Strength & Power Output
Enhanced Fat Loss and Blood Flow
Delay Muscular Fatigue and Enhance Endurance
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE STIMRUSH FORMULA
Let’s take a look at the science and research behind the StimRush formula and why this pre-workout belongs in your supplement stash for good!
Beta Alanine (3.2g):
Beta-alanine is primarily found in naturally occurring peptides such as anserine and carnosine, the latter of which is an important dipeptide (made up of histidine and beta alanine) in muscle cells and is limited by availability of beta-alanine. Therefore, StimRush incorporates a max efficacy dose - 3.2g per serving - of beta-alanine in order to increase the concentration of carnosine in muscles. An 8-week study on collegiate athletes found that those who supplemented with beta-alanine gained lean mass and lost body fat; those who didn’t take beta-alanine lost lean mass over the study period.[1]
Primary Benefits of Beta Alanine:[1][2][3]
Increases intramuscular carnosine content
Delays onset of muscular fatigue
Increases capability of muscles to perform work, which subsequently supports muscle anabolism
Promotes vasodilation/pumps since carnosine generates nitric oxide (NO) synthase, the enzyme necessary for NO production.
Caffeine Anhydrous (250mg):
Caffeine is an organic, alkaline substance primarily found in tea leaves, coffee beans, guarana, and a variety of fruits. StimRush includes 250mg of caffeine per serving to satisfy even those who are highly tolerant to stimulants. Research suggests that athletes who supplement with both creatine and caffeine before training produce nearly 10% more peak power during sprints than those who take just creatine by itself. [4] Thus we suggest you stack StimRush with our Creatine Monohydrate product for maximum results.
Primary Benefits of Caffeine:[4][5][6][7][8]
Enhances carbohydrate metabolism
Propels the effects of creatine supplementation
Supports fat loss by increasing fatty acid oxidation
Provides psychostimulation by increasing epinephrine (adrenaline) levels
Increases oxygen uptake via bronchodilation
Decreases muscle interstitial potassium levels
Choline Bitartrate (250mg)
Choline bitartrate is a salt form of choline, an organic water-soluble vitamin found in the brain. Choline is crucial for the formation of acetylcholine, and appears to have a multitude of nootropic properties in the brain. Acetylcholine acts as a neurotransmitter in our brains and plays a large role in arousal, motivation, cognition, and memory enhancement.[9] Moreover, studies seem to suggest that choline can increase strength performance by as much as 3% in just a matter of days.[10] While 3% may not seem like a lot, it’s actually quite a significant improvement when you look at the bigger picture. Every rep and every pound on the bar counts, which is exactly why choline bitartrate made it into the StimRush formula!
Hordenine HCl(50mg)
Hordenine is a plant-derived alkaloid that acts to increase levels of catecholamines in the body.[11] By supplementing with hordenine, you effectively liberate key hormones such as adrenaline and noradrenaline from stores, ramping up cognition, blood flow and fat loss.
Ampiberry® (50mg)
Ampiberry®, a patented form of juniper berry extract is a key addition to the StimRush formula as it enhances the effects and duration of every other stimulant in the product. Essentially, by including Ampiberry® in the product, your body will more effectively utilize the other ingredients, resulting in even greater, longer-lasting performance enhancements!
Higenamine HCl (50mg)
Higenamine is a plant-derived compound that acts to agonize adrenoreceptors in the body. By activating the enzyme adenylate cyclase, higenamine effectively increases cellular levels of cAMP, and induces a variety of stimulatory effects and enables a stronger response to adrenaline.[12]
Theobromine (50mg)
Theobromine is the primary alkaloid found in cacao, and is essentially a methylated version of caffeine. It's primary role in the body is being a phosphodiesterase inhibitor, thereby increasing cellular levels of cAMP. While structurally and mechanistically similar to caffeine, studies suggest that theobromine has differential contributions to mood and cognition enhancement, which is precisely why it rounds out the StimRush formula.[13]

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get in here
bighulksmash Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse[/QUOTE]

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started my day with one level scoop

Opening the product I get hit with a strong seeet coconut smell. Omg I can just breath this stuff in

Mixed it with 16oz of water. Flavor holds up amazing and has a nice cherry flavor with a coconut back hit. Even 10 mins free taking I still tatse the coconut. Man it's amazing.

Doing a lower body hypertrophy day and sweating already and feel the TINGLES!! must say they are mild and awesome feeling so you know it's a quality BA in it and not the cheap stuff that feels like crap.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Y'all kee raging me in stuff and I can't keep up lol I'm in on this

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You give us all tingles... NH.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Homer voice: "Mmmmm, cherry coladaaaa."

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Homer voice: "Mmmmm, cherry coladaaaa."
Dude it's amazing
Wish they make a straight coolada flavored product. There coconut flavor is the best I ever tried.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Dude it's amazing
Wish they make a straight coolada flavored product. There coconut flavor is the best I ever tried.
A straight Colada flavor would be awesome. The cherry colada is great

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for some BPS STIMRUSH!
Flavor sounds awesome.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im jealous! Looks awesome!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second dose of the day kicking in
Starting my second job - I don't get much sleep till sat after noon

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How powerful is the coconut flavor? I'm actually not a huge fan of coconut. If I was on Gilligans Island, I would have had to eat something else. Like Mary Ann.

Oh, and Insies

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How powerful is the coconut flavor? I'm actually not a huge fan of coconut. If I was on Gilligans Island, I would have had to eat something else. Like Mary Ann.

Oh, and Insies
Lol. Its more of a mild taste like the perfect amount of tequila in a good margarita rather than an overloaded one you give people to make a fool of themselves.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Its more of a mild taste like the perfect amount of tequila in a good margarita rather than an overloaded one you give people to make a fool of themselves.
mmmmmm.....overloaded margaritas.

Derail, but I think my wife and I are headed to St Louis this weekend, where I will totally and completely make a fool out of myself at the Mexican Restaurant, fyi.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
mmmmmm.....overloaded margaritas.

Derail, but I think my wife and I are headed to St Louis this weekend, where I will totally and completely make a fool out of myself at the Mexican Restaurant, fyi.
Fcck I wish I could see that. If even pay for said margaritas

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The coconut flavor is on the background and a sweet cherry up front of that helps lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One scoop today pre workout for upper body power

Only on 4 hrs sleep the session was pretty solid. The energy lasted through my hour and half session like nothing.
The energy comes on smoothly then levels out. It's stays high the whole time before gradually coming down.
Having a great focus stim product without the cash is making me a believer in everything bps.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got home at 7 from work last night. Up at 2 am now for work
Fml lol

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could not make it to the gym today pissed as fuk
Came home from work after only sleeping a wink and wife wakes me up after a hr to teach her how to cook a egg. Yes I'm Srs
I have the electric egg steamer

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sunday morning lower body power day
Just took a scoop and half of stim rush and ready to fly through my workouts.

Looking at my bps stimrush and epidrone I so frigin love the clean labeling. Some of the best looking things on my shelf srs.
Second stimrush flavoring is bottling worthy. Yes I care about the taste of my supps. If they taste like crap I will not use them

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really good leg session even though the squat racks where being hogged. Luckily this one retro fitness I go to has a squat hammer strength machine. I used it for my bck and front squats. Then went in to leg press,leg extensions, hamstring curls and some standing calf raises.
Still had plent of energy due to stim rush so I did leg raises and leg coaster.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was aback and shoulder hyper trophy day
I heaping scoop pre and the flavor just gets better and better
I blew through my sessions with super sets that where too heavy to be regular sets lol
My god the energy and focus is amazing

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fine I won't tell you about my crazy workout this morning FireTitan

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Squat hammer strength machine. never seen one sounds pretty awesome.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FireTitan You didn't tell BloodManor that he had to post nudes twice a month at the minimum?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Squat hammer strength machine. never seen one sounds pretty awesome.
Thing is amazing and easily do front and rear squats on it.
Killed chest and arms this morning and was at the point of passing out from breathing so heavy.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thing is amazing and easily do front and rear squats on it.
Killed chest and arms this morning and was at the point of passing out from breathing so heavy.
What time of the day do you usually hit the gym?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does the BPS STIMRUSH last before it wears off? I workout about 6:00pm everyday.
Usually hits me in 10min - overnight fasted and lasts till about 9 sometimes 10 - it does get weaker but no crash

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually hits me in 10min - overnight fasted and lasts till about 9 sometimes 10 - it does get weaker but no crash
Cool thanks for the info... as long as it wears off in 4-5 hours I'm usually good.
Got to Zip up and head home and to the Gym. Have a good evening!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool thanks for the info... as long as it wears off in 4-5 hours I'm usually good.
Got to Zip up and head home and to the Gym. Have a good evening!
Rocka bye baby

tumblr_lyirj05Xf11qhjbxeo1_400.gif

Not srs :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the avi change. I didn't recognize who it was! Honest!! IT WASN'T MY FAULTTTTTTTT

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the avi change. I didn't recognize who it was! Honest!! IT WASN'T MY FAULTTTTTTTT
Was trying to find another good chicken one but couldn't lol
Will change it back soon

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can tell me about your brutal gym sessions bro!! Sorry, got caught up on some sleep today before coming in to work