Supplements for growth for women???

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Needing ideas on growth.. fullness in muscle and more full look in muscle gain...

Been doing carb ups before workout and after workout.... been doing very well..

Any supplements stacks would be helpful???

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually just wrote this on the benefits of Tr1umph for women (and men, but the post was geared towards women): https://olympus-labs.com/against-all-odds-i-will-tr1umph/
Basically talks about what each of the compounds in Tr1umph will do. But anyway, it's a great natural anabolic to consider that will aid in body composition, power generation, performance, etc. Should also get an increase in muscle fullness from the soy lecithin and creatine too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xgels (ara) as a standalone (or even better with a PA supp or forskolin supp)
A gda like glycophase, AP, or the like
Something like growth factor xt as well can help with growth, rest, and recovery... something women never seem to do enough of ha.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Just got my female boxer client on lgi secretabridge and she Loves it!
Also have her on maral, suma (loves both, I think the suma will give you more growth, maral will allow you to train harder/longer), maca, beef aminos, vitality from OL (perfect for women imo).
X gels/ AA would be great as well.
Best of luck!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd say doing a natural anabolic stack would be great. Maybe an x gels/epicatechin run or something a long those lines.

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say doing a natural anabolic stack would be great. Maybe an x gels/epicatechin run or something a long those lines.
Totally forgot about Epicatichen!

-OL ep1c (Epicatichen) - whenever
-Spartan nutrition 'Hercules' (laxogenin w dhb)- post workout/ before bed for inflamation and recovery
-LGI Secretabridge (diosgenin)- preworkout- intensity will be beast
-pine pollen- post workout recovery n growth (one of Arnold's favorites)
-x gels - read, can be used a lot of ways

That will def add some size &cut- or "pop", and significant strength increase. Best of luck!

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chemjr

Where can I get this from??
Which ones? Message me, always happy to help all members. And I'm a cheap bastard so I'll find you best price too, lol

Ps- also may be able to get you a deal thru one of my vendors. Not Positive, but I can check at least.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
chemjr. Great will do!!! I love a deal, not overly priced as well so I'm game for cheap!! Lol

chemjr

chemjr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
chemjr. Great will do!!! I love a deal, not overly priced as well so I'm game for cheap!! Lol
I had a double take! Great price for the secretabridge.
Also sent you message for Hercules at a better price than I get, and ep1c, and pine pollen.

I think secretabridge preworkout, 3 Hercules post and 3 before bed, and pine pollen pre or post ought to illicit some decent gains. If ep1c is added in that would pretty much cover all bases and be pretty badass.

Best of luck with your natty stack journey! Make them gains girl!