I Bet On the Playoffs and Won Xtend: Woody Finally Reviews Xtend Perform

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Ello Georgie(s)

As I'm sure most of you know - I've never tried Xtend in any variation. I don't use BCAA too often. I don't really use Pre's or Proteins that often either. Anyway, I was able to put my footyball knowledge to use and won some Xtend. I chose Xtend Perform Mango because I was a sheltered child and never had a mango until this year. And, well, they're pretty damn delicious. I'll summarize my thoughts over the next or two in here.

*NTS: Insert Pictures Here*
The Solution

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Look forward to your feedback .. As well as 1Fast400 on your true feelings on the Xtend Perform.
Dose 2 servings around your workouts and let us know what you think after giving it a crack a few times.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to hear your thoughts!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've had a few days to try different combinations of water.

My first experience left more to be desired. I used two scoops with 20 oz of water and I'm not really sure how to describe the flavor. It wasn't horrible. It just wasn't the sweet mango I expected. I went with two scoops because I typically only drink supplements PWO.

The next time I went with one scoop and fifteen ounces of water. Much better.

I also have some samples of Black Cherry so I mixed that up my third day. I don't remember the water but 12-16 ish. More than I usually use. Absolutely delicious. I could drink this like kool aid. I dig it

More to come

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I've had a few days to try different combinations of water.

My first experience left more to be desired. I used two scoops with 20 oz of water and I'm not really sure how to describe the flavor. It wasn't horrible. It just wasn't the sweet mango I expected. I went with two scoops because I typically only drink supplements PWO.

The next time I went with one scoop and fifteen ounces of water. Much better.

I also have some samples of Black Cherry so I mixed that up my third day. I don't remember the water but 12-16 ish. More than I usually use. Absolutely delicious. I could drink this like kool aid. I dig it

More to come
I always suggest 1 scoop to 12-16oz of water minimum. The flavoring is strong, that is why 2 scoops in 20oz may of been super strong for you.
Should of clarified or stated that earlier. Do 2 scoops in around 30-36oz of water (if you have a large enough blender bottle) and see how that treats you.

Personally I like to dilute all my pre/intra workout drinks and sip on them to make them last longer, I know some people like less water and enjoy a stronger flavoring.

Black Cherry is the top seller. Glad you enjoy it, there is a reason people rave over it.

Anything you can note on your workouts, recovery, performance, or endurance?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can see why BC is the top seller. It's damn good. I try not to use a lot of water when I take supps.

As far as performance - today will be the day. Hypertrophy leg day so gonna see what's up. I'm currently on day 4 or 5.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can see why BC is the top seller. It's damn good. I try not to use a lot of water when I take supps.

As far as performance - today will be the day. Hypertrophy leg day so gonna see what's up. I'm currently on day 4 or 5.
2 scoops in your shaker cup. GET IT

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gym was taken up by superbowlers last night. Did a few sets and got so frustrated I left. Going again tonight after work. Hopefully since it's Friday they'll be at a bar

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday leg day was solid. I just started doing trap bar deadlifts for first time due to back surgery and volume game was on point.

Saturday and Sunday were off days. Super Bowl, girlfriends bday, just wasn't happening.

Monday was heavy upper day. Strength wasn't any different but volume increased a little bit, so thats nice, but odd lol. Generally push out 5-6 reps for presses and rows, did 7-9. But, this is the first week I haven't increased by 5 lbs.

Today was supposed to be heavy lower, but I spent a 14 hour day at work. Tomorrow will either be heavy lower or hypertrophy back/shoulders depending on how the gym looks. Wednesdays tend to be a **** day for squats.

Oh - and the most important thing. My TopGolf game was on point. Hit a 250 yard drive and I have an awful swing.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far, pretty pleased. For a BCAA to pump out a few reps I'm pleased. Obviously nothing game changing and massive. Not going to add 1500 lbs to your bench but has surpassed my expectations.