Unleash3d vs Nutrabio Pre vs Out Lift

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established

So I am in search of my next go to pre workout and these are what I currently have opened. I will be comparing these to each other on overall feeling in the gym, taste, pump, energy and focus.

Conqu3r Unleashed:

Out Lift:

Nutrabio Pre:

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Let's start off with flavors and taste.

OL Unleashed - Candy Krush 3/5
Nutrex Out Lift - Fruit Punch 10/10
Nutrabio Pre - Raspberry Lemonade 7/10

Unleashed I definitely would not sip on during the day. Reminded me of the time I added Xtend's lemon flavor to some greens (wheat grass) drink, in hops to make it taste better. I take in a lot of supplements and can handle it, if the results are worth it. Overall it is drinkable, I just prefer slamming it back. It also has a slight grainy after taste.

Out lift by far is my favorite, but it is sweet. Definitely something I would not mind sipping on all day.

Nutrabio pre has a much more reserved flavor. It is not super sweet like Out Lift, but you get a hint of the two flavors, depending on how much water you add. I would not mind sipping on this PWO, but I preferred the flavor of Out Lift

Below I will add some pics of the PWO's added into a glass.

Unleashed:

Not to much sediment and seemed to mix pretty well.

Out Lift:

Probably mixed the best with little to no sediment on the bottom.

Pre:

Mixed pretty well also, very little sediment.

All three of these really did not have anything floating on the top. I did shake these up in a shaker and poor them into the glass. I figured this is how most people use PWO's minus the glass :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see Conqu3r...umm, conquer the competition;). It won't win any flavor contests but the efficacy will be tough to beat for pumps, acute performance benefit, and energy/mood/focus.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can almost care less about flavors, I take this **** for results lol

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I can almost care less about flavors, I take this **** for results lol
Great flavoring is nice but unfortunately some of the CU ingredients are difficult to mask without using a crap ton of artificial sweeteners which many people don't like. It's a fine line to walk because unfortunately a large majority of supplement users(the novices) put taste before performance and vice versa for the hardcore peeps like us around here. With that said, we're working towards really improving the flavoring of all our supplements moving forward without sacrificing efficacy or innovation.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I have a little time before the day gets busy. As a note I am also currently supplementing with KingsBlood, BloodShr3d, Eradicate and Xtend.

First thoughts so far:

Unleashed:

Loaded up two scoops (the serving size) and slammed down most of it. I usually always leave a little to hit during my workout. It is also a good idea to asses tolerance on new supplements. It was not a smack in the face with energy, but defiantly felt my heart rate go up.

Hit the gym about 20 minutes later and felt a good energy. During my arms session felt a good pump and had great energy. The pump was pretty good and lasted for awhile. Overall I think my first session went pretty good. Did not experience any crash, my heart rate did shoot up pretty high a few times and thought I was going to puke. Ended up slowing down for a little and then hitting it hard.

I definitely felt I could go for awhile in this PWO. My longer sessions are around the 2 hour mark. So if something causes me to crash at the hour mark, it's not good. I definitely did not have that with this product. Focus was also pretty good, I was driven and had a good overall sense of wellbeing.

(Edit): forgot to say vascularity was also pretty good on Conqu3r Unleashed. Tomorrow is chest and I am going to run this again. I will try to log the results right after the gym, when it's fresh in my mind.

I have a few more sessions to go, before I write up my final thoughts on it.

Wanted to post what the powder looked like, when I opened it

As you can see a little clumpy, but with a good shake it looked much better.

I am in a little bit of a hurry, so if I missed anything let me know.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Nutrabio Pre:

The energy and pump came right away, along with vascularity. The pump on this was strong and I enjoyed it. Muscle endurance also seemed very good.

I was definitely focused on this this PWO, but I seemed to crash at the hour mark. This may have just been my mood and the long day, so I'll give it another couple of goes.

This product came very clumpy.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
So far Pre vs Unleashed:

The pump on Pre hit faster and was much more intense, but the pump feeling on Unleashed lasted much longer. It took longer to get the pump on Unleashed, but overall I preferred the longer lasting pump.

My heart rate seemed much higher on Unleashed, but I did not seem to get any crash, like I felt with Nutrabio Pre.

I felt good on both products and the extreme version of Nutrabio Pre may even provide more of a pump.

My determining factors for the winner will be price, focus, energy and pump. Definitely a plus for vascularity and overall feeling. The major factor will be if it makes me crash though. Don't really care how great something is, if he makes me sleepy at the hour mark.

Nutrabio Pre will run you anywhere from 35 to 44 on Amazon, where Conqu3r Unleashed will run you about 34. Both products are 20 servings, so definitely not cheap PWOs.

I will need to circle back around to Out Lift. I have not used it in a couple of weeks and I want the review to be fresh in my mind.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not surprised you got a long-lasting pump with Unleashed. I'm also glad the energy and focus were good and without any crash. If it continues to nauseate you, I'd say to drop to 1.5 scoops...should still get a lot of pump and focus from that, but might drop the stims enough if that's the issue. And yeah...it's a lot of raws to flavor, some of which are hard to mask, but our formulation wizards have heard the complaints and are working hard to improve upon that.

Thanks for taking the time to review! Always nice to read a really comprehensive one like this. I'll be sure to check back as you continue to use it and get more workouts in, and also to see what you have to say about the Nutrex pre.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
##CHEST##

Full serving of Unleashed

Took about 80% of the dose about 20 minutes before hitting the gym. Felt a slight increase in heart rate and was excited to hit the weights. About 15 minutes in noticed a little tingling / itch but not much in the head region.

Gym:

Warm upped the shoulders and rotator cuff, using plates.

Note: I was pretty tired today, being it was Monday. But Unleashed had me in beast mode.

After warmup hit the bench press and moved over to inclined dumbbell press. After the dumbbell presses hit the rest of unleashed and did a burn out of incline dumbbell close press. Performed shoulder shrugs between sets, not super heavy, just enough to keep things warm.

Now at this point my chest felt and looked pumped, but physically did not really feel it. This could be I just was not pumping enough blood into the muscles.

After this I moved over to machine decline chest press. Did a warmup , moved to heavy and finished with dropping the weights down and burning out.

The decline chest press definitely made me feel the pump, usually does.

Moved from the decline chest machine to the incline bench and kept the weights moderately heavy, was trying to focus on pumping blood into the upper chest. Performed 10x4 with push-ups in between sets.

After this hit the machine chest flys starting out heavy and pyramided down to higher reps. I also decided to throw in some calf work, since they need some loving. This is where I felt an amazing pump and overall at the 2 hour mark, I felt I could keep going.

So far Conqu3r Unleashed is providing some good pumps awesome focus and energy.

Wanted to add there was definitely no crash, I had energy for a couple hours after my session.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Today is back, very excited and preparing my drinks.

Will report back on the session.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
##Back Day##

**** was intense, felt like a god in the gym. Good pump in the back, insane focus and energy. Heart rate was just where I wanted it and I wanted to keep going. I had so much energy, I threw in some rear delta and ab work.

This was a fantastic workout and how I want every workout to be.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the continued updates, and glad Conqu3r is treating you well. Also glad that I haven't seen any more mention of any nausea...everything good on that front?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the continued updates, and glad Conqu3r is treating you well. Also glad that I haven't seen any more mention of any nausea...everything good on that front?
Nope no nausea, just pure energy, focus and a good sweat. I would not really call it nausea the first time, just the feeling my heart rate was super high.

Update: had good energy again for a couple hours after the gym. That puts us at about 4 hours, which is great. No crash!

Saturday I start back with the Nutrabio pre and will post results.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Hello, i am following your update. I am James from Malaysia. I just received a tub of Conquer Unleashed Kandy Crushed flavor. Pretty excited after read your updates. All the best!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Hello, i am following your update. I am James from Malaysia. I just received a tub of Conquer Unleashed Kandy Crushed flavor. Pretty excited after read your updates. All the best!
Thanks for following !

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
##Leg day##

Again slammed down about 90% of a full serving of Unleashed and hit the gym. Started off with 15 minutes on the stair master and this stuff got me sweating. Did some knee warmups and a set of light squats. By this point my heart rate was up and I was feeling energetic as **** and had extreme focus.

Worked my way up to heavy squats and then back down to a lighter load focusing heavily on holding at the bottom and squeezing at the top.

During my squats I needed something to do in-between, so I pulled out the weight belt with the chain hanging off of it. Performed weighted chin-ups between squat sets.

Hit the rest of Unleashed and proceeded with my workout.

After squats I hit the leg press, moved on to another leg press type of machine and performed more leg presses. Brought the feet closer in and lower on the platform. Did none random weight sets and then burned out. Feeling like a monster, I used the machine to perform lunges and finished off on the leg extension machine.

Overall felt great and had so much energy. I did not want to leave the gym, but had to get my son. The focus was crazy and had a decent pump in the legs.

Focus: Awesome

Energy: fantastic

Crash: none

Sweat: This definitely gets you warm and going

Itchy / tingly factor: hardly anything, definitely no flush type feeling. When I get super warm I can get itchy, but really did not run into an issue on this product.

I may throw in another day Friday on Unleashed. If not my next log will be Saturday and it will be on Nutrabio pre.

Overall Conqu3r Unleashed is definitely a great pre. Pumps for me where not cray, but the energy and focus kicked ass. I will definitely continue to use it (have two tubs) whether or not I buy more will depend on deals and how the other to pre's pan out.

I do apologize about the grammar and misspelling. Between the small phone screen and auto correct, I notice a lot of crap that needs to get fixed. Proof reading is also not a big strength of mine, especially when I have to scroll just to see a couple of lines :p

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Last night (2/3/17) decided to hit shoulders and had a fantastic workout. I did run Conqu3r Unleashed and did not want to leave the gym. Again good pump, energy and focus.

Today I will be hitting arms and maybe some chest, definitely need to hit calves. I will also be utilizing Nutrabio pre and hope my session is as good as they have been.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Update 3/3/17

Workout: Arms, pull-ups, lats, abs and calves.

Product: Nutrabio Pre

Results: So far Nutrabio provides much more noticeable pumps. Every muscle group I hit, definitely felt awesome.

Let's talk about the bad side. The dreaded crash, the one thing you don't want on a long workout. At the about 1 hour mark I lost energy and started to feel tired. This sucked because it was my long workout day. Fought the crash for an additional 30 minutes, said **** it and took a little Conqu3r Unleashed. This helped a little and let me finish out with abs and calves. So far this seems pretty consistent with my testing.

I will run it again tomorrow on chest day and see what happens. I may use a little less in case I need to throw some Unleashed in haha

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update 3/3/17

Workout: Arms, pull-ups, lats, abs and calves.

Product: Nutrabio Pre

Results: So far Nutrabio provides much more noticeable pumps. Every muscle group I hit, definitely felt awesome.

Let's talk about the bad side. The dreaded crash, the one thing you don't want on a long workout. At the about 1 hour mark I lost energy and started to feel tired. This sucked because it was my long workout day. Fought the crash for an additional 30 minutes, said **** it and took a little Conqu3r Unleashed. This helped a little and let me finish out with abs and calves. So far this seems pretty consistent with my testing.

I will run it again tomorrow on chest day and see what happens. I may use a little less in case I need to throw some Unleashed in haha
Conquer with the save! That's awesome to hear!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
So today was chest and again Nutrabio pre did not hold up. I was ready this time with a scoop of Unleashed.

Pump was great, but no explosive energy or focus. Started to get tired and had to throw is some Conqu3r .

Overall a good workout, but not as good. Not sure what I want to do next, have a tub of stuff that does not appear to work as great.

For now I'm calling it. Conqu3r Unleashed is the clear winner, between these two.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad Conqu3r has been able to save the day.

Trying to see what would be giving Nutrabio the pump edge for you, because Conqu3r goes pretty heavy on the pump ingredients. Nutrabio Pre uses 6g L-citrulline, 1g agmatine, 750mg Nitrosigine, and some electrolytes. Conqu3r has 4g L-citrulline, 2g HydroMax, 1.5g Nitrosigine, and 1g agmatine. Methinks you must just be a really good responder to citrulline!

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Yeah possibly, but not worth taking it. I think I also respond well to J.Regia. So far very happy with Conqu3r and will continue to use it. I can always just buy citrulline and add it, but definitely not needed :)

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah possibly, but not worth taking it. I think I also respond well to J.Regia. So far very happy with Conqu3r and will continue to use it. I can always just buy citrulline and add it, but definitely not needed :)
That was going to be my suggestion. I wouldn't say to add 2g citrulline right away, Conqu3r has a lot of pump ingredients in there already and you don't want to haphazardly add more for blood pressure reasons. But you could pick up some bulk citrulline and add a little bit at a time, maybe a few days with an extra 500mg, a few days with an extra 1g, etc, and see how you respond to it.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Ordered some Citrulline and cytocarb 2, this should definitely help.

Tonight was back and I ran Conqu3r Unleashed. It was an insane workout, so much energy, some aggression and focus.

Currently my favorite stack is K1ngsblood and Unleashed right before the gym. This provides me with an insane workout and possibly one of the best stacks I've ever used. I think I'm going to order more Conqu3r during the deal and already ordered more Kings Blood :)