Tank On Thermogenesis (sponsored)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again to the good folk at Vitalize for having me run this.
Special shout out to VitalizeSupps, smith_69, nicksox15 and of course Brandinooooo
The product has had great feedback on the boards and I'm hoping it will give me the needed kick in the pantaloons to help with my ongoing war with burning the fat.

My diet is exactly where I want it:
Up to 2lbs of beef, 5 whole eggs, 3tbs coconut oil, and 3 low carb shakes a day.
Supposed to have a cheat meal every 5-7 days....can't bring myself to do it right now. Maybe in a few weeks...

I'm doing 4 more or less full body workouts a week - working around some physical issues as usual. Just finished 2 weeks of 15 reps per, and am now switching to 10 reps per.

I do 20-30 minutes of cardio every morning. No more. Under any circumstances!

I had a solid workout tonight, so although tomorrow is an off day I will start tomorrow morning.

My goal weight is 225-230 lbs. My weight is between 245-246lbs these days. Will of course weigh in tomorrow morning before I start. I will not be doing daily weigh ins in order not to lose what's left of my mind!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
What is THERMOGENESIS?

THERMOGENESIS is a specific blend of the strongest ingredients to maximize fat loss, increase core body temperature, drive energy through the roof, promote well-being and suppress appetite. It was designed for individuals who simply want to look and feel their best.
The team at Vitalize Supplements knows there are tons of fat burners out there,
however, we created something that was balanced, and supercharged. So we designed a product
that would boost mood, energy, focus and libido instead of having you feel anxious, irritable or
jittery. We combined the strongest alkaloids on the market with a hefty dose of time released caffeine, and other herbs that burn fat, shed excess water and rev up the metabolism.

Key Ingredients:

Coleus Forskohlii Extract: This powerful herb is historically used in Ayurvedic medicine in India and its surrounding regions. It has been used to improve overall health but has been shown to be a very potent fat burning agent. Coleus Forskohlii has a naturally occurring bio-active ingredient called Forskolin. This readily available supplement may protect against cancer and inflammation in addition to encouraging fat loss. Forskolin increases cellular levels of an enzyme called cyclic adenosine mono phosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds. We have worked to source the highest quality Coleus Forskohlii extract to ensure the best results to our consumers.

Caffeine: Caffeine is a widely used central nervous system stimulant that
decreases physical fatigue and promotes alertness. It is not breaking news that caffeine is a powerful stimulant. It has been used to improve physical power and endurance. It is
classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
Caffeine also increases energy output which results in calories burned at a higher rate.
This is done through “THERMOGENESIS“, or the production of heat in the body.
Caffeine has a mild diuretic effect, helping users shed extra water being held by the body.

Theobromine: A mild stimulant and diuretic. It is the “feel good chemical” in chocolate
that everyone loves. Theobromine has similar effects to that of caffeine, but it is milder
on the central nervous system and lasts longer. It is also an effective vasodilator and
appetite suppressant.

Dandelion root: Many people use dandelion root to detoxify, relieve constipation, soothe an upset stomach, and help shed water weight. Studies have shown that dandelion does contain diuretic and liver-detoxifying properties, and promising new research is looking into whether dandelion root has cancer-killing properties as well. even Dr. Oz has jumped on board, recommending dandelion tea as part of his 48-hour cleanse to help your liver release toxins while you sleep.

Conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA): Conjugated linoleic acid is an omega-6 polyunsaturated essential fatty acid (EFA). It is naturally occurring in meat and dairy products. In addition to reducing fat in the body, CLA has also been studied for its anticarcinogenic (anti-cancer) properties. Right now, CLA is of very high interest to scientists and nutritionists.

Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa): L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine. This is also known as
the “reward neurotransmitter”. L-dopa has been shown to raise dopamine levels, and
suppress prolactin levels which results in an increased libido and mood enhancement. It
also helps control food cravings via elevation of dopamine. It has been investigated for its
anti-diabetic effects. It appears to reduce spikes in blood glucose in response to a meal up to 8 hours after ingestion.

Cayenne Pepper (capsaicin): Burns body fat and fights inflammation. It has been shown
to reduce food intake and has an anti-obese effect. It works by reducing fat cell
accumulation and the synthesis of new fat cells. Capsaicin can also induce heat
production via beta-adrenergic stimulation (adrenal receptors) Oral ingestion of capsaicin causes dose-dependent increases in performance associated with increased adrenaline secretion and elevated catecholamines. Capsaicin has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and support heart health. Also, meals containing capsaicin can have a positive effect on blood sugar. Capsaicin is also the reason why spicy foods are often linked to increased fat loss.

Synephrine HCL: Synephrine is a milder yet similar version of ephedrine. Studies found
that a single dose of Synephrine was able to increase metabolic rate 75 minutes after
ingestion in humans that were in a rested state. Even better, Synephrine did this without
altering blood pressure or cognitive abilities. It also increases the thermic effect of food,
which means you can eat a little more without gaining any fat. Synephrine can dig down into those stubborn areas that seem impossible for us to burn (in males it is the lower stomach and back, in females it is the thigh and glute areas).

Vitamin B-12: It was added to “THERMOGENISIS” to assist in the absorption of L-dopa, and production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain to further enhance the mood boosting effects of this supplement. Vitamin B-12 raises energy levels, mood, sleep patterns and protein absorption appetite regulation. This vitamin is low in many Americans.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
4 week review
Generally speaking I have been dosing 2 caps upon awakening. Takes about 15 - 25 minutes to kick in. Makes my whole morning more productive. Solid continuous and comfortable energy. Getting tons more done. I would take this just for the energy and focus.

As an added bonus, I've lost just under 6 lbs in the last 4 weeks; which is really amazing at this point in my weight loss journey. My appetite definitely has been much less annoying, and I've had much more energy during cardio and lifting.

I'm starting my 2nd bottle tomorrow which I bought on my own dime. Yeah, it's that good!

Will add a final review here when done.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20170131_170332.jpg

Yeah, yeah....this is what 246lbs looks like....
Truthfully - I don't see any difference from my pics at 267lbs, but I feel the difference so I'm not complaining

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Anyone and all from bighulksmash borrowed list and anywhere else are welcome of course!

bighulksmash Woody Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Burnfire Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 bigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 BloodManor Studhorse

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And here I thought everyone was sleeping!

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Nope I'm up late studyig for school and using AM to keep be from getting to bored and falling asleep. Now the better question is why are you up? Sleep is VERY important for fatloss! It better be a good reason. Lol???

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Nope I'm up late studyig for school and using AM to keep be from getting to bored and falling asleep. Now the better question is why are you up? Sleep is VERY important for fatloss! It better be a good reason. Lol������
Got back from the gym and found this cool package in my mailbox...had to share the news ;)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. I never sleep;).
Well your have made you have onto mount Olympus transfering more towards god then demigod, not full god yet though. However that means you no don't need to sleep. Only us demigods need sleep and the normal people weakling humans

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm here. Did I miss anything?

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm here!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing quite like a supps package in the mail! In to see if this will help me with my vacation cut

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In. Interesting profile. Did they note the % of the Coleus Forskohlii Extract? (guess I could hunt up their web page to see to :)).

Have you taken CLA before? How did it treat you? For some reason I am just not able to take CLA at all. It tears my GI up every time I try. I have tried maybe a dozen different brands, no luck. I even tried reducing the dose (usually was "take 2 softgels" and I tried taking only 1), still no luck.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in bro

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm here! I'm looking forward to you hitting your long awaited goal! To say you've earned it would be an understatement.

Well your have made you have onto mount Olympus transfering more towards god then demigod, not full god yet though. However that means you no don't need to sleep. Only us demigods need sleep and the normal people weakling humans
Measly humans...

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
In. Interesting profile. Did they note the % of the Coleus Forskohlii Extract? (guess I could hunt up their web page to see to :)).

Have you taken CLA before? How did it treat you? For some reason I am just not able to take CLA at all. It tears my GI up every time I try. I have tried maybe a dozen different brands, no luck. I even tried reducing the dose (usually was "take 2 softgels" and I tried taking only 1), still no luck.
Not taken it before but......try anything once? :)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 246lbs
Pretty happy with that at the moment for a starting weight - I'm in the 4th week of pct where I usually have bloated up and gained at least 15lbs. This is only 6lbs up and I feel on the way down.

Took 2 caps on an empty stomach. I'd say it was about a half hour before I was convinced it had actually kicked and wasn't placebo effect. Let's see if I could describe this feeling - I love this stuff! Yeah, I said it!
If I lose NO weight because of this, it's still worth it. I feel goooood! Not jittery or freaky at all.
Energetic and pleasant. Plain and simple.
My morning cardio flew by without me losing my mind. Now THAT'S something.

Will see how long it takes to come down from this and how it feels.

I'm thinking thay on workout days I should take it as a pwo - I mean, this feeling is just too good to waste on cardio!

Cheers

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Off to a good start!

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Late but in. Watching closely because if it explodes your heart, I'll know and can bail on my log. :-D

Excited to see how this treats you. If any of the past logs are and indication, it's gonna be good!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Late but in. Watching closely because if it explodes your heart, I'll know and can bail on my log. :-D

Excited to see how this treats you. If any of the past logs are and indication, it's gonna be good!
Hey funny one - this stuff has the chillest good feeling I ever felt from a diet pill - no hyper heart racing freakiness!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - 246lbs
Pretty happy with that at the moment for a starting weight - I'm in the 4th week of pct where I usually have bloated up and gained at least 15lbs. This is only 6lbs up and I feel on the way down.

Took 2 caps on an empty stomach. I'd say it was about a half hour before I was convinced it had actually kicked and wasn't placebo effect. Let's see if I could describe this feeling - I love this stuff! Yeah, I said it!
If I lose NO weight because of this, it's still worth it. I feel goooood! Not jittery or freaky at all.
Energetic and pleasant. Plain and simple.
My morning cardio flew by without me losing my mind. Now THAT'S something.

Will see how long it takes to come down from this and how it feels.

I'm thinking thay on workout days I should take it as a pwo - I mean, this feeling is just too good to waste on cardio!

Cheers
I like it pwo. Definitely try it that way :)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Just checking in to say that there was no sudden uncomfortable drop in energy.
It's 11 hours after I took it. I straight up could not tell you when its effects dissipated. Usually after a solid stim product wears off I feel a desperate need for a nap - be it psychological or otherwise. Not so with this. Still feel good, almost like I had the day off.

On the advice of the wise one, I'm going to try this tomorrow pwo.

Cheers

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just checking in to say that there was no sudden uncomfortable drop in energy.
It's 11 hours after I took it. I straight up could not tell you when its effects dissipated. Usually after a solid stim product wears off I feel a desperate need for a nap - be it psychological or otherwise. Not so with this. Still feel good, almost like I had the day off.

On the advice of the wise one, I'm going to try this tomorrow pwo.

Cheers
What other pwo supps have you used or use now