MSTEN CYCLE

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Ok, started my cycle this morning 8am w/5mg will be taking another 5mg at 2pm until I get a feel for what sides may come up. Then will increase to 10mg twice a day. 160lbs 18-19% BF. Will be looking to gain ten pounds, and to cut 2% BF. I train for boxing MON. TUE. THUR. Weights are implemented on those day, but not as much as I will FRI. SUN. THUR. at the gym. My normal weight routine is kept at the 8-10 rep range 4 sets usually around 80% 1RM. Besides biceps. I usually go 3 sets 6 reps. Cardio 3 times a week. Plyometrics 3 times a week. Flexibility 5 times a week. Will be implementing a drop set everyday on the main muscle group each day.mixing it up every week. Also will be hitting multiple groups 3 times a week due to the recovery I'll get on cycle.
gagandugan

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Looks kinda messy the way you put this post up..

Whats your diet like.

Support supps ??

PCT ???

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this needs move to the cycle logs section not supplement logs
Admin can you please move this

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Looks kinda messy the way you put this post up..

Whats your diet like.

Support supps ??

PCT ???
I'm taking in 3200 calories using gold standard gainer twice a day, and I'm kind of trying different things as far as carb:fat ratio
I have orange triad and optimen as a multivitamin
Premium powders tudca
Milk thistle
Palmetto
Cycle armour

Pct 20mg nolva Ed
50mg Clo Ed
Anabolic freak

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Yesterday was my first 2-a-day. Today is my regular off day, but I'm not really that sore. I might go to the gym for an hour light workout, and some weighted stretching. I dont believe in overtraining (big controversy) I believe you get out what you put in. 4 and a half hour days Mon. Tue. Thur. Like I said before this is my regular off day, but with the increase of calories I really want to push myself past my '"limits"

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Today I did as I said in my last post. I was doing some skull crusher and my left tricep is killing me, so I just finished out with some sprints. Called it a day didn't want to get my first training injury second day on cycle lol

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
So boxing tonight, and my arm feels much better. Just got N.O. BULL pwo also. Will see if it lives up to the hype

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
So the heavy bag kicked my butt tonight. Threw up doing forward burpees. I kept pushing it. (Too much water during workout) the n.o. bull worked great though got a massive pump. Idk if it's a placebo effect or not, but I was way more aggressive at the boxing gym. Absolutely loved it

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Ok, started my cycle this morning 8am w/5mg will be taking another 5mg at 2pm until I get a feel for what sides may come up. Then will increase to 10mg twice a day. 160lbs 18-19% BF. Will be looking to gain ten pounds, and to cut 2% BF. I train for boxing MON. TUE. THUR. Weights are implemented on those day, but not as much as I will FRI. SUN. THUR. at the gym. My normal weight routine is kept at the 8-10 rep range 4 sets usually around 80% 1RM. Besides biceps. I usually go 3 sets 6 reps. Cardio 3 times a week. Plyometrics 3 times a week. Flexibility 5 times a week. Will be implementing a drop set everyday on the main muscle group each day.mixing it up every week. Also will be hitting multiple groups 3 times a week due to the recovery I'll get on cycle.
gagandugan
I'm five foot nine btw sorry should have thrown that up first

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Today I did a back, and triceps session. Going back to do some cor, and legs

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
So today I took a short 1hour workout, but ramped up the intensity. Felt good. Lethargic a little bit, and some heart burn

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Forgot to update
No isolation workout today, going for strength training until Sunday, hopefully I see some lifts go up. Will give specs later

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
OK so I'm able to use the curl bar with 25s on each side doing a preacher curl. Fully extended arms good form. Started out at 10s and 2.5s on each side. So I doubled since I started. I've pretty much doubled what I'm reping on isolation lifts

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
OK so I'm able to use the curl bar with 25s on each side doing a preacher curl. Fully extended arms good form. Started out at 10s and 2.5s on each side. So I doubled since I started. I've pretty much doubled what I'm reping on isolation lifts
Nice brother keep up the work

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
Alright today I'm gonna go to the gym instead of boxing. Still doing my plyometrics for the day. You have to stay towards the side of explosive cardio then steady state cardio in boxing. Loving my results so far. Major strength gains, and definitely more defined especially in my neck and lats. Endurance is up also.

Lukewarmth94

Lukewarmth94

Awards
My phone broke and had to get a new one, but I'm at 168lbs (average between 166-172) so that's an 8 pound gain. I have a pulled muscle in my groin. Sucks so bad I was finally seeing some great gains. Gains popping all that jazz. I'm going back to the gym tomorrow after a 5 day lay off. Strength has improved. I continue to take the msten, and the pulled muscle was very mild.