LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this log. I'd recommend doing 50/50/25/25 on clomid for your pct.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I'll check it also I have a few bottles of super 1 and some super dhea, i'll eventually run

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here my log
im on 2nd week
29 yrs
172 Pounds
25% Body Fat

6 week run
Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r Epi
500/500/500/500/500/500

PCT
KINGS BLOOD
CLOMID
25/25/25/25

1 week Nothing Interesting
Day 12
Almost 2 weeks
I did shoulder s today
I Haven't notice any strength o veins

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you thought about upping the Epi to 750?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here my log
im on 2nd week
29 yrs
172 Pounds
25% Body Fat

6 week run
Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r Epi
500/500/500/500/500/500

PCT
KINGS BLOOD
CLOMID
25/25/25/25

1 week Nothing Interesting
Hello gusy today its end of my 2nd week [day 14] did back today
NO STRENGTH NO VEINS im 176 pounds
Im gained weight instead of loosing
Diet its low carbs high very high protein mainly from chicken and protein shakes
Beef Protein[CARNIVORE] 0 carbs and No sugars No Creatine

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here my log
im on 2nd week
29 yrs
172 Pounds
25% Body Fat

6 week run
Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r Epi
500/500/500/500/500/500

PCT
KINGS BLOOD
CLOMID
25/25/25/25

Diet low carb s High Protein
Cardio 5 times a week 1 hour after workout

week 1 Nothing Interesting
Week 2 No Strength No Veins Gain 4 pounds dont know if muscle o water
Day 17 [Week 3]

did legs today

STILL NO STRENGTH NO VEINS

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In! I am almost 2 weeks in on a Sup3r-2/Sup3r-4 run.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 [Week 3]

did legs today

STILL NO STRENGTH NO VEINS
I still think you're cheating yourself by not upping your Epi to 750mg

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
It sounds like you're disappointed with what you're seeing/feeling so far. Are you tracking nutrition at all? Or are you just aiming for high protein and low carb macros? Knowing those actual numbers could probably make it easier for people to help here.

I'm asking because I'm a bit more than a week ahead of you in my log and I've been seeing steady results. I'm only slightly more vascular, but my strength and aggression are progressing like I'm on a slight bulk (+250cal). Nothing crazy, but I'm on a cut and I was mostly hoping to not loose too much muscle. I'm not expecting miracles.

I don't do well on low carb diets, so macros for me are 150g protein and 50/50 on carbs/fat for whatever calories I'm left. This week it's: 150P, 170C, 75F.

Edit: Also, I'm on 220mg of Super 1. Started at 225mg epi and bumped that to 600 around the 2 week mark.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think you're cheating yourself by not upping your Epi to 750mg
I doing 750 since day 15
I ordered another bottle of sup3r epi im planning to do 1250 maybe more

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like you're disappointed with what you're seeing/feeling so far. Are you tracking nutrition at all? Or are you just aiming for high protein and low carb macros? Knowing those actual numbers could probably make it easier for people to help here.

I'm asking because I'm a bit more than a week ahead of you in my log and I've been seeing steady results. I'm only slightly more vascular, but my strength and aggression are progressing like I'm on a slight bulk (+250cal). Nothing crazy, but I'm on a cut and I was mostly hoping to not loose too much muscle. I'm not expecting miracles.

I don't do well on low carb diets, so macros for me are 150g protein and 50/50 on carbs/fat for whatever calories I'm left. This week it's: 150P, 170C, 75F.

Edit: Also, I'm on 220mg of Super 1. Started at 225mg epi and bumped that to 600 around the 2 week mark.
All i want from this cycle its STRENGTH vascularity if possible Im not expecting muscle growth

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
All i want from this cycle its STRENGTH vascularity if possible Im not expecting muscle growth
1-andro make a me extremely vascular so you should have no problem in that department

Also Give a me an extremely short fuse though

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 4 weeks into a Sup3r1 Sup3r Epi Sup3r DHEA cycle and have experienced quite a bit of strength gains. Not much for size gains, but the strength gains are definitely there. My Epi dosing has ramped up from the beginning 500/750/750/750/1000/ ? / ?/?/?
I don't know if I'll leave it at 1000mg or if I'll drop it back to 750. I'll wait and see how it goes for a couple weeks and decide.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 4 weeks into a Sup3r1 Sup3r Epi Sup3r DHEA cycle and have experienced quite a bit of strength gains. Not much for size gains, but the strength gains are definitely there. My Epi dosing has ramped up from the beginning 500/750/750/750/1000/ ? / ?/?/?
I don't know if I'll leave it at 1000mg or if I'll drop it back to 750. I'll wait and see how it goes for a couple weeks and decide.
Ill keep updating my log im doing some cardio and abs tonight
2morrow doing back i even askd for vacations next week so i can go all week to the gym

Angrypolak

Angrypolak

Awards
Ill keep updating my log im doing some cardio and abs tonight
2morrow doing back i even askd for vacations next week so i can go all week to the gym
The more you share the more people can help. And I'm talking about people much more experienced (and stronger) than me.

A bunch of your comments say, "did workout, saw nothing". What's "nothing"?

Does your routine call for rep progression? Weight progression? Both?

Are you losing strength? Are you seeing no gains? Are your gains the same as what you had before starting Epi/1?

I'd suggest taking the time to type up your diet and lifting routine. If you're not seeing progress, something in those areas probably could use tweaking.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here my log
im on 2nd week
29 yrs
172 Pounds
25% Body Fat

6 week run
Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r Epi
500/500/500/500/500/500

PCT
KINGS BLOOD
CLOMID
25/25/25/25

Day 19
BICEP TRICEP
DOING 750 MGS EPI
440 sup3r 1

NO STRENGTH o any good stuff going on
Only dry joints :(

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This really surprises me. Seems like most reviews are pretty good.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything to gain by running the 1-Andro at 440mg's? I was under the impression 330mg was the most studied dose, and the dose most recommended.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Is there anything to gain by running the 1-Andro at 440mg's? I was under the impression 330mg was the most studied dose, and the dose most recommended.
Yea I seen a log where this guy was starting at 550 and ended at 770 and was at 1000 epi start and 1500 end. I'll have to find the log for u SFreed

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here my log
im on 2nd week
29 yrs
172 Pounds
25% Body Fat

6 week run
Sup3r 1
330/330/330/330/330/330
Sup3r Epi
500/500/500/500/500/500

PCT
KINGS BLOOD
CLOMID
25/25/25/25

Some good news may be not
I weigh my self this morning whit out shoes only on boxers and i my weight its almost 181 when i started my cycle i was 172
But i look in the mirror i dont look bigger o leaner and i dont think its water cause epi dry you out and my diet its clean

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know I put on about 10 pounds also

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im very disappointed from this cycl3 its 4th week and i haven't notice any strength o vascularity im doing 1000 mgs sup3r epi 550 sup3r 1
If at the end of 4th week still same ill quit and call it a FAIL
Clean diet low carb s high protein
Working out 5 days a week
THE ONLY THING I HAVE NOTICED ITS THE SIDE EFFECT
DRY JOINT MILD LOSS OF HAIR

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Im very disappointed from this cycl3 its 4th week and i haven't notice any strength o vascularity im doing 1000 mgs sup3r epi 550 sup3r 1
If at the end of 4th week still same ill quit and call it a FAIL
Clean diet low carb s high protein
Working out 5 days a week
THE ONLY THING I HAVE NOTICED ITS THE SIDE EFFECT
DRY JOINT MILD LOSS OF HAIR
Strength should be seen with epi at 1000 , are you dosing a lot preworkout ? Vascularity you will not see at 25% BF . Not gunna happen . 550mg of 1 andro to me just says lethargy . I might have missed it but what were your goals ? And give us a little more info on diet what's "high protein" and why "low carb" ? If ur tryna lose fat just use a fat burner no need for anything hormonal . In no way do I mean any offense at all but this is the truth . Most say get as close to 10% as possible before introducing hormones to ur body , you will not see them work at a high body fat

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strength should be seen with epi at 1000 , are you dosing a lot preworkout ? Vascularity you will not see at 25% BF . Not gunna happen . 550mg of 1 andro to me just says lethargy . I might have missed it but what were your goals ? And give us a little more info on diet what's "high protein" and why "low carb" ? If ur tryna lose fat just use a fat burner no need for anything hormonal . In no way do I mean any offense at all but this is the truth . Most say get as close to 10% as possible before introducing hormones to ur body , you will not see them work at a high body fat
Well my main goal its strength thas all i want vascularity if possible i was expecting a least see e little vein on my arm my bf its 27% i just check

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Well my main goal its strength thas all i want vascularity if possible
Run me through one of ur typical training days , weights , reps , sets let's hear chest training. But at the same time low carbs won't win u much strength at all , if I were you I'd be eating 300+ g daily specially on the doses ur on

** if u don't want to post it on the thread feel free to PM me

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run me through one of ur typical training days , weights , reps , sets let's hear chest training. But at the same time low carbs won't win u much strength at all , if I were you I'd be eating 300+ g daily specially on the doses ur on

** if u don't want to post it on the thread feel free to PM me
Thans very much bro then ill try to eat more carbs week 4 and 5 low super 1 at 330 adding 250 more mgs of epi
Chest its typical work out incline decline flys push ups all u can imagine for chest im doing it
4-5 set each 15-20 reps
barbell bench press
flat Bench Dumbbell pressa
low-Incline Barbell bench press
machine decline press
seated machine chest press
Incline dumbbell press
Dips For chest
Incline bench cable fly
Push upds

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thans very much bro then ill try to eat more carbs week 4 and 5 low super 1 at 330 adding 250 more mgs of epi
Chest its typical work out incline decline flys push ups all u can imagine for chest im doing it
Possible ur doing too much I've done that plenty of times . Try workouts like this
1 main lift I.e. Flat or incline bb bench 5x5
1 additional I.e. Dumbbell press 3x6-8
2 accessory excercise i.e. Cable fly and pec dec a 3x8-10 each boom done for the day . Maybe add in some calves or forearms
Chest/calves
Back/abs
Shoulders/forearms
Legs
Deads and Arms
2 days rest
Try something like that no more then 15 sets per day
Carbs all day .
This should help bro but after ur run id recommend cutting down to atleast 15% don't worry about strength at that point. ECA will help but wether u care about being lean or not it's a hell of a lot easier to lean bulk and gain strength when ur leaner . And once you get there id focus on lean bulking Naturally , reach your genetic potential before messing with hormones . The 1/4/epi was my first run I started at 190 12% and got to 208 14% so they can work u just gotta be smart about it