Upping my game with gamer up

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was picked to log a container of gamer up by controlled labs. This is a product designed for gamers which I sometimes do. However I will be using this for work and school. I work full time at mentally taxing desk job and I am a part time student getting ready for pt school.

I will be looking at the product from a energy and mental focus side.

I have had a chance to use this twice so far.

Initial impressions is the bubblegum flavor is very good. I have mixed with 16oz of water and I found it refreshing even in the morning. Mixes well too.

First day: slept very well the night before and could only handle about 3/4 scoop. I was very "on" and was dialed in, to be honest I was overstimulated and was a little all over the place but it wasn't to bad as this product also has a nice calming effect as well. I was able to take care of all my work duties a strong focus and can say this was greatly appriciated. Lasted around 8hrs then I seemed to crash, I can't say for sure as I am at the end of a hard training block, work is at peak volume atm, and I'm usually toast around this time anyways.

I am currently on my second day and will update later based on how things go. So far I had to get up early, for me, and I wasn't quite feeling it. Most stims won't make up for the early riding for me though so this was nothing new.

Overall impressed so far for what the product is.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this! I've seen acouple other logs on this as well.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Second update:
No crash I could tell from my second day of use but again I was tired all day. I will say I did do well in all my quizzes this day and was overall in a good mood all things considered as it was a busy day.

Day 3
Got a great nights sleep and woke up feeling good. Noticed same effect as day 1 and couldn't take the full scoop. Felt dialed in but to on again. Like talking fast and loud stimulated. Gave some to a few co workers to get some more feedback. Both experienced stimulant and noot users. Again not sure if I crashed later in the day or it's just I'm at the end of a long block and beyond my mrv. But I was beat after work with my training. Like well below my best. Like 10-15% strength decrease. Hoping I'm just spent overall and not crashing to the point of it effecting my workouts. But I will be able to judge better in about a week after I deload and get rid of some fatigue.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4:
Got try this pre wo after a good nights sleep. I will state it was nothing more then a caffeine buzz and weak at that. Workout was not as good as usual for sat mornings. I was dragging and tired, I'm sure I'm also very fatigued from training in general though. But this is NOT the product to push through that. So far a hit and miss item.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 5:
Another greats night sleep. Another bad day with the item. I did have it this am but I'm not focused at all. I am alert but not dialed in at work. Today has been one of my worst performances at work in a long time. So far bad workouts and now work is suffering. For me this item does not appear to be a hit unless I'm already feeling 100%. I personally don't use stim/noot blends when 100% but to make up for when I'm not. This is not the product for this. I can't afford the next few weeks to continue in this trend and will scrap the log as work and school put up starting Tuesday and gets intense so I need to be on my game.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't updated in here for a few days. Took a few days away from gamer up. The product was 100% causing me to crash. Also the feedback I got from others they all reported the same thing. The crash on this is near a dmaa crash. So this can not be an am supp for me as I work out after work most days and I can't have more caffeine then and I can't be falling asleep either. I'll figure out how to use this in my routine.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't had a chance to use this stuff as every time I drink caffeine I got a migraine lately so my use has been minimal. I couldn't handle a full scoop of this atm.