Getting my study up with gamer up

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like the thank the peeps at Controlled Labs for sending me a tub of gamer up. I know it's a gaming supp but will be using it for studying. I stare at the books and screen for hours at times and I hope it will improve my eye endurance and mental focus.
I study Mandarin Chinese spoken and reading so as a non Chinese person with very limited people to speak with irl it's a lot of self studying.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Canned energy drinks leave you feeling drained and sluggish after a short period of time: that doesn’t help you UP your GAME. You need an energy, endurance and focus boost that keeps you dialed in for hours if you want to kick some butt. It’s time to reach max level, improve your k:d, raid longer, collect more coins, break more pots and eclipse your high scores. It’s time to down that raid boss, and control the battle ground and the arena. YOU can impress your friends and your nemeses when you have the epic Gamer Up™ in your system. Gamer Up™, a Gaming Energy, Focus & Endurance Supplement is the canned energy drink slayer you have been looking for!
Gamer Up™ has no fillers or artificial colors and no proprietary blends like the other guys. You get a full serving of ingredients that will help make you feel great and simultaneously help you improve your gameplay, all while tasting great. While energy boosting is important in gameplay, reflexes and mental cognition play an equally important role. You don’t want heaps of non-beneficial energy that will leave you feeling hyped up with the inability to focus and hone your reflexes. We added ingredients that will help direct that energy into a stable force that you can use positively. Eye strain is always a major concern when spending countless hours in front of a screen and that burning in your eyes can hinder your ability to play to your full potential. Gamer Up™ includes a dose of lutein to help keep your eyes where they need to be; in top performance on the screen!
Lose the sugar, high cost and unpredictable energy you get from “energy drinks”: the grass (and your score) really is more green with Gamer Up™!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Used a scoop with am session and scoop with pm session

First thoughts on it

Flavor - great as always with controlled labs. I have tried many of there products and they have great profiles and flavor is always on point rip pronom. Bubble gum flavor tastes like those childhood pink gums

Energy - today was a bad day to test it since I have been up since before 3 am with a sick 3 year old will give more info on it in a few days

Focus - was top notch - even though I was tired I was zoned in and it should improve over time

Retina- still had some eye strain over time but that's due to my tiredness today - also had a long day at work training officers for active shooter situations.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
firsty - in spooner broheme

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I game with a bunch of friends and forwarded them over the product information.

I would not mind trying this out for weekend sessions, but I normally game right before bed.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stole smiths list :p

Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol FireTitan see you were first this time lol SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF BloodManor

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In with Spooner Street love

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Nice in for details maybe pick some up for those long work days!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Want to see videos of mad Zelda skillz or I'm unsubbing. :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub to some logs they said. It'll be fun!

I'm in

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In. Mad props for learning Mandarin too!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Mad props for learning Mandarin too!
Thanks it's really mentally straining at times
I have traveled through several provinces of china and love it there. And being 6'4 250 I get lots of looks lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this!:)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
我笑着回答

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In on this.. !

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I will be trying this myself. Asked a guy at work how many cups of coffee he has in the morning, explained the benefits of this product and he ordered it. Man I need to get into the supplement industry.

Anyhow this **** looks pretty good, especially in our field where we are sitting in front of multiple monitors all day. I'll probably share my thought on it, after trying it out.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been experimenting with a few combinations

One scoop chugged prior to studying - really feel the focus to be good and minimal eye strain

One scooo sipped for over a hour - does not do much for me other than some focus gain - I prefer all prior

One and half scoops chugged - this might be my go to. The energy and focus really shines here and easily stay focused with the mandarin studies. Right now using new practical Chinese reader as my go to guide and it seems that I'm picking things up easier now.

2 scoops chugged - feels about the same as 1 1/2 see above - will stick with 1 1/2 to make the tub last longer since I'm already dosing twice a day for studying.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you used Focus XT, if so how do you compare them?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I definitely may try that next time I need to study for a test. I've used nootropics in the past and was extremely focused

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you used Focus XT, if so how do you compare them?
I have used elevate many times and that's my go to (I add a caffeine tab to it)
Gamer up is solid at 2 scoops and would recommend it at that dose

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I used 1 scoop prior to study and must say I was just fatigued. Think I was tired and sometimes nothing can help that lol. I can drink a 300mg caffeine pwo and take a nap 30 min later.

Must say I feel like I memorize things better when using gamer up. The Chinese characters get stuck in my brain so much easier when gamer up kicks in.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Got the tub this morning and trying it out. I cannot rate the taste because I just added it to my BCAAs, so it was interesting. So far good energy and definitely focused.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The bubble gum flavor is top notch like always from CL. I love the flavor and mixed good food even in a glass.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final review

Tatse: 9.5 - really really enjoyed the bubble gum flavor. It really tastes like the pink bubblegum I used to eat as a kid. It actually holds up well with large amounts of water.

Mix ability - 8 - really mixes easy in a shaker. With a spoon you have to swirl it again quickly half way through. Nothing bad at all about it

Energy - 9 it really delivers great energy at 1.5-2 scoops. No crash at all from it and it's smooth without. This is what I really liked about the product. When I'm staring at Chinese characters for hours it's keeps my energy and motivation high.

Focus 9 - it's the second best focus product I have ever used. Once gamer kicks in it's game on and I'm so focused on what I'm doing.

Eye strain - 8 I must say it really does reduce the strain on your eyes when staring at something for long periods.

Overall 8.5/10
I am ordering a few tubs and will stack it and this will be the greatest thing on the market