Awards
Thanks to the guys at Controlled Labs for letting me log this new product-

image_prodprod4350071_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

gamerup-SF.jpg

Log will begin today
Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol
FireTitan see you were first this time lol
SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
angcd3

angcd3

Awards
I'm here for the fun..

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in bud!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to the guys at Controlled Labs for letting me log this new product-

View attachment 144278
View attachment 144279

Log will begin today

Sean1332 Hyde
Calling spooner street lol
FireTitan see you were first this time lol
SFreed ryane87 habajaba justhere4comm rtmilburn blueline438 angcd3 BEAST73 mmorso

Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel @Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G @Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86 sparks2012 nicksox15 WAF
Nice :D
Maybe I need to try it !use to play Titanfall 2 on Xbox one :)

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeahhh buddy! Controlled are always solid!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very interested in this. Have you tried anyhting similar (noots/focus types)? SOmething like focus xt perhaps?

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
I'm no gamer, but I love the idea of increased focus. DEFINITELY watching this closely. Your last noot log got me interested, but that product still isn't out, so I'm still searching!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm no gamer, but I love the idea of increased focus. DEFINITELY watching this closely. Your last noot log got me interested, but that product still isn't out, so I'm still searching!
tried focus xt? gaming is one of the main consumer areas that it was targeted for. SNS actaully sponsors a few gamers as well.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
tried focus xt? gaming is one of the main consumer areas that it was targeted for. SNS actaully sponsors a few gamers as well.
I've actually not tried any noot/focus products besides PWO. Will certainly keep it in mind, depending on how this log goes with CL Gamer Up. Thanks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
present and accounted for...:unitedstates:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Very interested in this. Have you tried anyhting similar (noots/focus types)? SOmething like focus xt perhaps?
no, not focus, just the BLR. focus maybe done the road

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Question to Controlled Labs reps:
why not more A-GPC? Or other choline source? Because of high Hup A dose?

Lion's Mane and Bacopa doses are pretty good. Looks intriguing.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
first use was this am-

I used 1/2 a scoop to assess my tolerance and the choice is yours if you want to follow that.

I didn't use this in the am for gaming but year end reviews and new year dialogues for 2017, which are always so much fun to do. so on the comp most of the morning and these developmental dialogues become extremely draining and having to come up with new ideas for your personal goals. bla!

this came on I would say about 15- min after I took it- give or take a min or two.
the flavor wasn't too bad and mixes very nicely.
it was a nice bit of energy, nothing like a slam in the face, but just a good continuous energy. it was easier to pay attn. to what I was doing to get that stuff done.
got back from the gym about an hour ago and focus there was on point. its almost 230 est and when the energy from the caffeine goes, its not a bad crash. not tired right.

I believe the more this is used the results will be better. Going to need this all week, so it came just in time and will use 1/2 tomorrow and full on Friday.

side note- the scoop unfortunately was buried on this one and using a fork to fish it wasn't so hard, but be carful with the powder. it is very light/dense so if you pick up whatever you are using to get the scoop out, powder can go everywhere.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use this in the am for gaming but year end reviews and new year dialogues for 2017, which are always so much fun to do. so on the comp most of the morning and these developmental dialogues become extremely draining and having to come up with new ideas for your personal goals. bla!.
In, I can always use a mid-day pick-me-up.

<sarcasm>
And yea, I just love closing out last years reviews for me and my team and doing goal-setting for next year, especially since I work in an industry that I don't necessarily know what I am going to be working on 2Q2017 much less by the end of the year :).
</sarcasm>

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
first use was this am-

I used 1/2 a scoop to assess my tolerance and the choice is yours if you want to follow that.

I didn't use this in the am for gaming but year end reviews and new year dialogues for 2017, which are always so much fun to do. so on the comp most of the morning and these developmental dialogues become extremely draining and having to come up with new ideas for your personal goals. bla!

this came on I would say about 15- min after I took it- give or take a min or two.
the flavor wasn't too bad and mixes very nicely.
it was a nice bit of energy, nothing like a slam in the face, but just a good continuous energy. it was easier to pay attn. to what I was doing to get that stuff done.
got back from the gym about an hour ago and focus there was on point. its almost 230 est and when the energy from the caffeine goes, its not a bad crash. not tired right.

I believe the more this is used the results will be better. Going to need this all week, so it came just in time and will use 1/2 tomorrow and full on Friday.

side note- the scoop unfortunately was buried on this one and using a fork to fish it wasn't so hard, but be carful with the powder. it is very light/dense so if you pick up whatever you are using to get the scoop out, powder can go everywhere.
lol...I usually always have to dig scoop out with a fork, it almost always get buried in shipping...I finally started remembering to remove scoop before shaking tub before daily use!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet I'll get in on this!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In... Looks up. Holy stimoli, (being fashionably late, he saunters over to the bar, pours himself a tall glass of water..) Barkeep! I'll have 1/2 scoop and keep them coming until I float through that transom up there.

You're going to love this one.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol...I usually always have to dig scoop out with a fork, it almost always get buried in shipping...I finally started remembering to remove scoop before shaking tub before daily use!!!
same- but just be carefurl with this stuff- powder is very dense and will go all over !

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
In... Looks up. Holy stimoli, (being fashionably late, he saunters over to the bar, pours himself a tall glass of water..) Barkeep! I'll have 1/2 scoop and keep them coming until I float through that transom up there.

You're going to love this one.
ii usually dont go with stim supps which is why i went 1/2 on this, but as i mentioned, didnt hit me like i thought it would

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Odd profile, I expected moRe stims I suppose.

On a side note we have hericium mushrooms in my parts but they're very tough to find. Cool looking and tasty as well!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
same- but just be carefurl with this stuff- powder is very dense and will go all over !
LOL...what I hate is when I shake a tub up before using and when I open it dust gets up my nose....:headache:

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
LOL...what I hate is when I shake a tub up before using and when I open it dust gets up my nose....:headache:
yea, you might want to not do this with this tub! it wont be pretty lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
IT NEVER IS.....:yikes:

good headsup!!!
lmao- i wont repeat what i said when the fork flew to the top- just leave it at that lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lmao- i wont repeat what i said when the fork flew to the top- just leave it at that lol
lol...I can laugh because it has happened to me-unfortunately more than once...maybe 'gamer up' will help you remember the next time!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol...I can laugh because it has happened to me-unfortunately more than once...maybe 'gamer up' will help you remember the next time!!!
oh look at mr funny over here with all the jokes.

lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

The lions mane dose is too low also.

WAF

WAF

Awards
In..... smith_69 let me know when you can harness a level 9 care bear stare with this one.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed to compare

B

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sean1332 Hyde

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The lions mane dose is too low also.
for whom?

The dosage recommendations of Lion’s Mane depends on the potency of the extract. For a commonly available 10:1 extract (30% polysaccharide content), a typical dosage to experience its effects ranges from 500-3000 mg per day.

Dosing higher should not cause any adverse effects, but there is no evidence that quantities over 3 g per day will result in any further benefits.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for whom?

The dosage recommendations of Lion’s Mane depends on the potency of the extract. For a commonly available 10:1 extract (30% polysaccharide content), a typical dosage to experience its effects ranges from 500-3000 mg per day.

Dosing higher should not cause any adverse effects, but there is no evidence that quantities over 3 g per day will result in any further benefits.
The human study used 3 grams per day.

So I would have liked to have seen at least a gram of it in there.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The human study used 3 grams per day.

So I would have liked to have seen at least a gram of it in there.
I'm sure there is a reason they chose what they did. But I always like to hear people's thoughts. It is a great supplement so I am glad they have this profile

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yesterday and this weekend I am not using this in conjunction with any related gaming or computer work. I will be using a full scoop from here on out.
After this week, my brain is on vacation.

Reason for taking the full dose, to get this into the system for next week. Lutein half life is about 5-6 days so I def want to keep this going.

So far the focus and reaction to thinking and problem solving has increased

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday and this weekend I am not using this in conjunction with any related gaming or computer work. I will be using a full scoop from here on out.
After this week, my brain is on vacation.

Reason for taking the full dose, to get this into the system for next week. Lutein half life is about 5-6 days so I def want to keep this going.

So far the focus and reaction to thinking and problem solving has increased
I'd be interested to see someone try this while playing like charades or something. Improv. Ha. That would be an interesting test

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure there is a reason they chose what they did. But I always like to hear people's thoughts. It is a great supplement so I am glad they have this profile
Because of cost. It is an expensive mushroom. It will still have have some positive effect in the formula at 500 mg though. I have been taking 1,500 mg to 2,000 mg ED for a couple months.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Been going with 1 full scoop the past few days and my eyes aren't as dry and much easier to stay fixated on whats in front of me. energy level has been pretty good as well. Focus is on point and nothing that is insanely crazy but just a good feeling of "im on my game"

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
This has been a good week so far. 1 scoop is working much better than the 1/2 and the focus I have for the morning and part of the afternoon is really great. I have always been the type to do several things at once and that's how I feel comfortable. Doing 1 thing at a time, mind just starts to wonder off, AADD; is what it is.Gamer up has allowed me to zero in on a task without worrying if I am not doing something else.

starting to also notice that my eyes are not getting as dried or as tired when staring at the computer. This is a huge plus for me and anyone who is in an office or games.

Energy level, I find that after it subsides around 4-5 hours later. again this isn't a huge burst where you want to run around all day, its a good amount to keep you going. I imagine if you were sitting around all day or gaming this might last longer, but I am at the gym for about an hour, so that may have something to do with. there really isn't a crash, its a subtle come off feeling.

taste is still great and again no issues mixing