***GAME ON - Manimal and Gamer Up, A Match Made in Heaven***

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
WHAT UP Everyone!!!

First of all shout out to Sean1332 for allowing me to log this awesome product (WHICH also happens to be I think my first logging opportunity on Anabolic Minds) so that's kind of neat​

143835d1483550708-controlled-labs-gamer-img_1483550707_750041.jpg

143836d1483550716-controlled-labs-gamer-img_1483550715_570931.jpg

I am VERY excited about this product as I am hoping to replace my morning cup of coffee at work (I am a performance analyst at a brokerage firm) and/or take it pre am cardio to give me a nice little boost.

SO come along for the journey!!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Final Review

Overall, I LOVED this product. It was the perfect amount of stim that one needs to start off the day and pass on the hot cup of coffee

The taste was out of this world (10/10). It was a refreshing taste, and I looked forward to having my servings every single day.

Focus was great, I never ever felt cracked out and I felt like the work day was flying. (10/10)

From the moment I opened the tub to the last scoop that I drank, this was a fantastic product. I could've seen myself using this in college when I had to get my study on but now as an 30 yr old company man, this helps me get through the day and make sure I stay on task at work

I want to thank Sean1332, Hyde, and Controlled Labs for this awesome opportunity.

I already have ordered another tub I was THAT happy with this!!!

Taste: 10/10

Focus: 10/10

AWESOMENESS: 10/10

Overall rating: 10/10

If you want a great low stim product to help you start off your day or to play some videogames, THIS is what you need to get!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Took my first serving this morning, and OMG it tastes fantastic. HELLO Gamer Up, good bye work coffee

Fruit Punch flavor is off the charts delicious, now I have always known that Controlled Labs products tasted great and this one is no different.

So day one is off to a good start!!!!!

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Sounds great!

I'm sure you'll be back to 'the bean' though.

Ain't nothin like a good cup of joe ; )

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Sounds great!

I'm sure you'll be back to 'the bean' though.

Ain't nothin like a good cup of joe ; )
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing like a cup of coffee to get the engine running. But if I can find an alternative from time to time I am all for it!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Another day another serving.

Man, I like that I can take this and get a nice boost of energy without having to chug a whole cup of coffee

The taste still blows me away. It mixes great and goes down smooth, I wish I could drink it all day long

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
A few hours into this serving my focus is INSANE. Right now work is crazy and I need to be focused on every detail. This is really helping me

So for

10 out of 10!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Got up this morning for some AM cardio and took a dose right before I got started (5:30). Ten minutes in, the focus and the energy was there, BOOM. Next thing I knew, cardio was done and I was still raring to go

Still as of now (10:40ish) about 4-5 hrs after I took my serving, I am still crazy laser focused. Work is flying by and I am getting a ton done!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! Glad you are enjoying it man. Feeling good at work makes it so much more enjoyable

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So I did a little test this past weekend, I got up and did my am cardio WITHOUT taking a scoop of Gamer Up

While AM cardio was still....AM Cardio. I didn't have the same ZING and focus that I had when I would take the Gamer Up. I wasn't as energized to start the day and I was well, kind of crabby

Switched back to Gamer Up first thing yesterday and today and man did I notice a difference!!!

Stuff is awesome!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Double Scooped it today (didn't sleep well last night at all, one of those nights where you just can't shut the brain off)

I am still amazed at how fast and well this stuff kicks in. Taste is still fantastic and I love having this every morning instead of my morning cup of coffee

I might try this over the weekend during either a gym session OR Sunday evening during the ROYAL RUMBLE, I am gonna need some energy to make it to 11 haha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I must say I don't get tired of this stuff

Nothing new to really report. Brought a dose today for work and took it later this morning, still feeling great. Focus is awesome and the taste is still something I look forward too

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Today is gonna be a LONG day at work so I brought 2 scoops with me just to be prepared. Have to not only get my work done, but they are moving my desk at 3 so I have to pack up everything and be ready to move to a new floor!!! Yay....I hate moving

Still loving this stuff and I have decided as soon as my container is done, I am going to be buying more. I love it, and the focus is like anything else. The fruit punch flavor is so refreshing!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's doing you right. We had to move our desks the other week so we stayed an hour late to unhook everything and swap equipment. Then came out to car and my battery was dead at like 11pm with an hour drive home still lol. But it worked out!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Last night was a VERY late night....and I drank too much

So today is gonna be a GAMER UP day. I am going to need all the focus I can get in order to get through the work day

Stuff makes getting energy easy and it tastes great!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol sometimes the solution is you just needed another drink I suppose... GAMER UP!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Nothing really new to talk about, still doing two doses a day and I am still loving it!!!

The taste is like nothing else, nothing else comes close to it!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Focus is really kicking in today!!! Love it. LOVE THIS PRODUCT

Have a few more scoops and it's looking like this is the end of Gamer Up. No crash, no jitters. Pure, tastes great!!!

*Downs another scoop* YUM

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just got to try it finally yesterday and was pleasantly surprised! The grey powder had me worried

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I just got to try it finally yesterday and was pleasantly surprised! The grey powder had me worried
Yeah, the color kind of bothered me when I first opened it, but that first taste....OMG

One it hits your lips, its SO good

[video=youtube;rCY6xAsmaes]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCY6xAsmaes[/video]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Looks like I have about 3 days left worth of Gamer Up (So Wed will be my final review)

I have loved this stuff since day one and man, it is AWESOME!!!!!

The focus is really needed today as I am dragging

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I have a cold the last few days and I was definitely glad to have GU when I went back into work this morning to help fight the fog.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Took 2 scoops today, one pre am cardio and then one about 11 am today. MAN I am going to miss this buzz and focused feeling as I have about 1 scoop left for tomorrow

Overall, I LOVE THIS stuff and will be picking up another bottle very very soon!!!!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Overall, I LOVED this product. It was the perfect amount of stim that one needs to start off the day and pass on the hot cup of coffee

The taste was out of this world (10/10). It was a refreshing taste, and I looked forward to having my servings every single day.

Focus was great, I never ever felt cracked out and I felt like the work day was flying. (10/10)

From the moment I opened the tub to the last scoop that I drank, this was a fantastic product. I could've seen myself using this in college when I had to get my study on but now as an 30 yr old company man, this helps me get through the day and make sure I stay on task at work

I want to thank Sean1332, Hyde, and Controlled Labs for this awesome opportunity.

I already have ordered another tub I was THAT happy with this!!!

Taste: 10/10

Focus: 10/10

AWESOMENESS: 10/10

Overall rating: 10/10

If you want a great low stim product to help you start off your day or to play some videogames, THIS is what you need to get!!!
Final Review is up!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great review, very thorough feedback- glad you liked it so much you went out and bought some yourself! It has been good to me so far