Cooter get Swollen with VASOMAX!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Performax Labs was generous enough to send me a tub of Raspberry Lemonade Vasomax. I will update after each use. (4-5 times a week) The profile looks extremely promising and I am looking forward to seeing/feeling what kind of synergy these ingredients can have together. I will be using somedays in combination with a stim pre workout and others as a standalone. I get off work at 6pm and then hit the gym, so on work days it will be my primary pre workout. By the end of the log I will give my honest, unbiased opinion on the product and how it worked for ME. I will post some pictures here and there as well. This is my first official log, so if I am missing something or anyone has any additional questions, please let them be known. I will be using Vasomax with a couple other supplements, but no more than the average gym goer. I currently use either Nitraflex or Total War as my pre, I also take my daily protein shake. It should also be noted that I will be using it in conjunction with a cut, so If I am doing things right I should naturally start becoming more vascular. Needless to say, I'm excited to see what this puppy can do. I will be updating on overall pump, muscle fullness (there is a difference), taste (somewhat irrelevant in my opinion), and focus. Now let the fun begin!

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for this as well. I'm always interested in pump products. Haven't had the chance to try this one out so interested in how it treats you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

I know the tubs are that not big, but your hands make it look like it is only 3 servings!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1: So I used Vasomax as directed today about half an hour before my workout. The taste is pretty good, not as tangy as I would like a raspberry lemonade, but tasty nonetheless. Mixing is okay, I shake it before each sip and it seems to do the trick, always a bit of sediment at the bottom for the last sip but who cares. I believe the hydromax is to blame. Now on to the gym, I wanted to kick this off by using it on arm day and man it was a good one. Muscles looked full and thus far the product is working as advertised. I personally think that the focus effect is stronger than the actual pump though, which isn't necessarily a negative for me. Tunnel vision the whole workout. (I am going through a tough breakup right now though and its definitely providing me some extra motivation/focus) Breakups make bodybuilders haha That being said I definitely feel "enhanced". No weird side effects to report thus far! Here are some pics from arm day.

Vasomax day 1.jpg

Vasomax day 1 (1).jpg

Vasomax day 1 (2).jpg

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you notice a long lasting pump vs a sudden onset ?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In.

I know the tubs are that not big, but your hands make it look like it is only 3 servings!
I know haha I definitely did not expect it to be that small, but I've got sausage fingers for sure.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you notice a long lasting pump vs a sudden onset ?
Great inquiry, I feel like it took a couple sets to get the blood flowing. Once you hit about your 2nd or 3rd set this really shines and lasts throughout the workout. Obviously the whole workout I felt much more full than a normal day without any pump products used. I am sitting here now and my arms still have a thickness to them that is more than normal. Feels pretty damn good. I am a fan thus far.

Also worth noting that I tried to make damn sure I was well hydrated going into my workout to really get the most out of the Hydromax and I will continue to follow this protocol.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great inquiry, I feel like it took a couple sets to get the blood flowing. Once you hit about your 2nd or 3rd set this really shines and lasts throughout the workout. Obviously the whole workout I felt much more full than a normal day without any pump products used. I am sitting here now and my arms still have a thickness to them that is more than normal. Feels pretty damn good. I am a fan thus far.

Also worth noting that I tried to make damn sure I was well hydrated going into my workout to really get the most out of the Hydromax and I will continue to follow this protocol.
Seems to be the consensus in reference to VasoMax.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for insane pumps

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good so far. The more I have used VasoMax, the more I started feeling the pump. That is not to say the ingredients need to build up, ,because I do not use it daily, but I think you start feeling what the pump actually feels like. I believe the pump from this feels slightly different than some other products and some others have stated the same thing as well.

Also, play around with the timing. Some of the ingredients are better taken 45 minutes pre workout to really get into your system.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good so far. The more I have used VasoMax, the more I started feeling the pump. That is not to say the ingredients need to build up, ,because I do not use it daily, but I think you start feeling what the pump actually feels like. I believe the pump from this feels slightly different than some other products and some others have stated the same thing as well.

Also, play around with the timing. Some of the ingredients are better taken 45 minutes pre workout to really get into your system.
For me, I take it 15 min pre workout and I can start to feel it after my first 3 sets.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, I take it 15 min pre workout and I can start to feel it after my first 3 sets.
Try different times to see how it works.

The only downside to nitrates is that they need to be dosed roughly 45-60 minutes pre workout so it’s got time to get in your system and work its magic. So take note you’ll need to take this a tad bit earlier than your typical pre workout.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try different times to see how it works.
In on this for sure! Looking full and vascular man.

I prefer taking all my pre-workouts, especially Vasomax with nitrates, ~45 minutes before my workout.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Arm vascularity is looking epic!

Looking forward to following along on this one

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trained shoulders yesterday, didn't get a chance to take it 45-60 mins before workout but I will experiment this week. Felt the same with the delayed pump, but when it comes on it comes on strong. I workout with a couple of my buddies every now and then and sometimes they can get caught up in conversation. I usually chime in, but I was getting fairly annoyed and wanted to hit my next set lol definitely not a bad thing I was just in the zone the whole workout. The pumps are great, but so far I am really enjoying the focus I am getting. Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, looking to make the veins really pop by the end of this tub!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you notice the focus as well. All the great non stims are the ones that can deliver the pump and focus. Plus, it is stackable with HyperMax XT for days the stim is needed.

Looking forward to seeing how different timing treats you.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trained shoulders yesterday, didn't get a chance to take it 45-60 mins before workout but I will experiment this week. Felt the same with the delayed pump, but when it comes on it comes on strong. I workout with a couple of my buddies every now and then and sometimes they can get caught up in conversation. I usually chime in, but I was getting fairly annoyed and wanted to hit my next set lol definitely not a bad thing I was just in the zone the whole workout. The pumps are great, but so far I am really enjoying the focus I am getting. Thanks for the kind words gentlemen, looking to make the veins really pop by the end of this tub!
I agree with the delayed pump. During the week, I cannot give myself 45-60 minutes dosing before lifting, it is about 20-30 minutes. However, when I have time to dose it 45-60 minutes re workout, the pumps are not as delayed.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to see what you feel on leg day from VasoMax. I won't share my experience with it yet so it won't change your mindset going into leg day :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excited that its going so well and also very happy to see your noticing the focus, I think a lot of people really just focus on the pumps side of these products but the focus from this product is also a huge plus!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Took yesterday for chest day and once again pretty gnarly pump, and the focus has not started to fade yet. That is something I will be keeping an eye on here is if the focus ingredients continue to work and my body doesn't adjust. Chest is one of my weaker areas and I feel like the vasomax helps me fill out quite nicely, now if I can only get it to stay that size lol I will be trying it out for leg day tomorrow, not sure what to expect because I have never utilized a pump product on leg day. To be continued...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took yesterday for chest day and once again pretty gnarly pump, and the focus has not started to fade yet. That is something I will be keeping an eye on here is if the focus ingredients continue to work and my body doesn't adjust. Chest is one of my weaker areas and I feel like the vasomax helps me fill out quite nicely, now if I can only get it to stay that size lol I will be trying it out for leg day tomorrow, not sure what to expect because I have never utilized a pump product on leg day. To be continued...
Looking forward to it!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update: I used Vasomax about an hour before my leg day. I didn't notice quite the same amount of focus though, idk if my body is adjusting to the ingredients or if I was just more tired than usual. I have to say it actually gave me some significantly painful pumps haha specifically in my hamstrings. It did its job, but I think for the rest of the tub I will try and avoid using on leg day to get more out of the tub and avoid anymore painful pumps, they were good no doubt, but that was a new experience.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Update: I used Vasomax about an hour before my leg day. I didn't notice quite the same amount of focus though, idk if my body is adjusting to the ingredients or if I was just more tired than usual. I have to say it actually gave me some significantly painful pumps haha specifically in my hamstrings. It did its job, but I think for the rest of the tub I will try and avoid using on leg day to get more out of the tub and avoid anymore painful pumps, they were good no doubt, but that was a new experience.
I learned this lesson the hard way too, haha. Using a Vasomax on leg day can be painful. I typically try to train with heavy squats anywhere from 10-15 reps per set, so adding in Vasomax made the pumps unbearably painful. I'll skip it for my leg days too

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
That's always a good thing when a product works too good haha

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know this is a sponsored log, but man I am going to be at a loss without this stuff. Never put much stock into pump products, but baring any unforeseen tolerance buildup, I may definitely have to shell out the 30-40$ a month to keep this puppy in stock. Happy lifter here

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a sponsored log, but man I am going to be at a loss without this stuff. Never put much stock into pump products, but baring any unforeseen tolerance buildup, I may definitely have to shell out the 30-40$ a month to keep this puppy in stock. Happy lifter here
Very nice bro I have never used specifically a pump product. I have used pwo with pump ingredients. Tempting to order some lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice bro I have never used specifically a pump product. I have used pwo with pump ingredients. Tempting to order some lol
VasoMax XT is actually a non stim pre. It does have Alpha GPC, Amentoflavone, and Huperzine A for alertness, mood, and focus.

Your quote reminds me of Half Baked...

You ever try a pump product?? You ever try a pump product on a Pre???

VasoMax XT plus HyperMax XT!!!

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
VasoMax XT is actually a non stim pre. It does have Alpha GPC, Amentoflavone, and Huperzine A for alertness, mood, and focus.

Your quote reminds me of Half Baked...

You ever try a pump product?? You ever try a pump product on a Pre???

VasoMax XT plus HyperMax XT!!!
I didn't know that horse was a diabetic! Haha great movie

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always try half a scoop of VasoMax on leg day. I use PowerMax XT on leg day. During the week on upper body lifts I take either VasoMax + creatine mono or VasoMax + PowerMax XT. The weekends I use HyperMax XT and PowerMax XT. Loving it. I tried all 3 together once. Should have added more water. Very strong sweet tart taste lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Two weeks into my cut and it is coming along nicely. I workout 5-6 days a week and if I make it 6 I always use that day to work on my weak points. So today I hit chest, biceps, and calves. I have to say the Vasomax is treating me very nicely. Helping me keep that "full" look everyone loves even while eating under 2500 cals a day. Here is a picture update. Bicep veins poking out

Attachments

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can always try half a scoop of VasoMax on leg day. I use PowerMax XT on leg day. During the week on upper body lifts I take either VasoMax + creatine mono or VasoMax + PowerMax XT. The weekends I use HyperMax XT and PowerMax XT. Loving it. I tried all 3 together once. Should have added more water. Very strong sweet tart taste lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two weeks into my cut and it is coming along nicely. I workout 5-6 days a week and if I make it 6 I always use that day to work on my weak points. So today I hit chest, biceps, and calves. I have to say the Vasomax is treating me very nicely. Helping me keep that "full" look everyone loves even while eating under 2500 cals a day. Here is a picture update. Bicep veins poking out
Looking great man! Glad that you like it. I follow that training routine about twice a year for 8 weeks at a time. I dig it!

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So as I mentioned I opted out of using vasomax on leg day. As usual, had a phenomenal chest pump yesterday though. Still really enjoying this stuff, although the cognitive effects have definitely diminished thus far. Thinking about going for a double scoop on my next arm day just to let you know how that works out for me

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as I mentioned I opted out of using vasomax on leg day. As usual, had a phenomenal chest pump yesterday though. Still really enjoying this stuff, although the cognitive effects have definitely diminished thus far. Thinking about going for a double scoop on my next arm day just to let you know how that works out for me
Sorry to hear that. I don't use VasoMax everyday so I wouldn't know about the diminishing effects. I'll start using it daily to test that theory out for myself.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would not double scoop VasoMax. That is too high of a nitrate dose.. VasoMax is a non stim pre, although it does has focus ingridents, it is not meant to give you that insane laser focus that products like HyperMax XT does.

The beauty is its stackable with HyperMax XT.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I would not double scoop VasoMax. That is too high of a nitrate dose.. VasoMax is a non stim pre, although it does has focus ingridents, it is not meant to give you that insane laser focus that products like HyperMax XT does.

The beauty is its stackable with HyperMax XT.
Understandable, the focus was a huge bonus for me because I didn't expect it, just being honest when I say I am feeling like it fell off. Will probably have to pick up some Hypermax XT and SlinMax and theres one hell of a pump there

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Understandable, the focus was a huge bonus for me because I didn't expect it, just being honest when I say I am feeling like it fell off. Will probably have to pick up some Hypermax XT and SlinMax and theres one hell of a pump there
Oh yes. That will 100% give a really nice pump. I've always wanted to do this with ArA but have yet to try it.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really good log u have going here. I'm almost done with the other log and am so itching to get that swole on again with Vasomax log.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates this week, Ive been sick as a dog and took 3 days off and got back in the gym today for back day and was dragging a bit. Still not feeling 100%, but as usual the pump was intense. I also noticed that laser focus again after taking the 3 days off and it was awesome. Chest day tomorrow and hoping I can get back to feeling 100%, may have to go get some antibiotics if I don't notice some significant improvements. Still loving the Vasomax though. I won't test out the two scoops, but I am going to try 1.5 on Thursday for arm day.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates this week, Ive been sick as a dog and took 3 days off and got back in the gym today for back day and was dragging a bit. Still not feeling 100%, but as usual the pump was intense. I also noticed that laser focus again after taking the 3 days off and it was awesome. Chest day tomorrow and hoping I can get back to feeling 100%, may have to go get some antibiotics if I notice some significant improvements. Still loving the Vasomax though. I won't test out the two scoops, but I am going to try 1.5 on Thursday for arm day.
Man, get some rest! Stuff has been going around my city the past few months. I got it also. Felt like the 24 hour flu

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been sick on and off since December 9th. This has been the worse season in a very long time.

Rest up.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah man it sucks balls, sore throat, congested af, headache, achy. Tired of this already lol Haven't puked yet though so thats a plus, but I can't taste anything either lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man it sucks balls, sore throat, congested af, headache, achy. Tired of this already lol Haven't puked yet though so thats a plus, but I can't taste anything either lol
Exactly what I had minus the lack of taste. Started with congestion for 2-3 days then had a fever for a day, maybe a day and a half then it went away.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got back into the gym yesterday, feeling quite a bit better and had an awesome workout. Shoulders are looking like boulders. Strength wasn't quite up to par, but the look was still there. I am still continuing to lean out a bit and this coupled with the vasomax are causing a lot of staring at the gym. Can be a bit uncomfortable at times to be honest haha. Legs today so not going to use the vasomax again lol

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got back into the gym yesterday, feeling quite a bit better and had an awesome workout. Shoulders are looking like boulders. Strength wasn't quite up to par, but the look was still there. I am still continuing to lean out a bit and this coupled with the vasomax are causing a lot of staring at the gym. Can be a bit uncomfortable at times to be honest haha. Legs today so not going to use the vasomax again lol
Haha, I suppose that's not a bad problem to have. Gotta love a good pump.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
haha love it, Im a 5th year senior now so when I was a freshman that's how I used to look at all the older guys

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hit back today and hit it hard. I think I enjoy the vasomax on back day most of all just makes the lats POP! Still loving the stuff, focus was strong again. Coming up on my last ten servings here or so and she is still doin the trick.