rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
View attachment 144130
View attachment 144131

First I want to take the time to thank Gaspari for being so kind as to hook me up with this product to try out. The reason I chose this product to review is two fold; I have not tried it before, and I didn't quite know what to make of the formula. What I mean is the formula is very unique which intrigues me, but makes me skeptical as well. I have used a lot of Gaspari stuff over the years so I am excited to see how PlasmaJet works for me.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Initial Thoughts

I have used this on one lower body workout and one upper body workout so far.

Lower
-my squats and deads today were not of a higher rep range, more of a speed/technique day for me. I followed it with more hypertrophy type rep ranges on the westside hip quad and reverse curl machines. After this I finished off with some burn out type sets of leg extensions.

Thoughts on how I felt. The blood flow/pump on this day was good, but nothing overwhelming. To be fair my compound movements were not in pump inducing ranges. What I did notice on my "rapid fire" type deadlifts, and my supersetting of the westside equipment is I felt like I had better recovery between exercises than I usually would. This is not something I expected, but it will be very cool to see if that keeps up.

Upper day
-I have a little forearm pain(banged on something at work), but I still got in a solid session with mostly bodybuilding style work for the upper back and triceps.

So an interesting thing here is due to the arm pain I couldn't go quite as hard as usual, but I managed to get a very solid upper body pump. I really noticed that after the pulldowns(where I was switching grips) I actually got a pump in my biceps that was borderline painful. Keep in mind this is with no direct bicep work.

Only bad thing I noticed is you really want to make sure you wash these caps down because on the first day I was tasting them. Nothing new to capsules, but some of the stuff in it doesn't taste too good

I will update again after a couple more uses. Excited to see how this continues. Any questions at all, or if you would like me to do anything to make it more appealing to follow just let me know, and I will be able to pin point more of what it is doing after some more uses.

Thanks for reading.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Nice review man!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I love me some pj love takin trips to pump city the gaspari reps pn here are top notch just like the products

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Love PJ...definitely has a " unique" smell though

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay so it seems it's wasn't odd that I could taste it. I am going to try and wash it down a little extra tomorrow.

Thanks for checking out the thread guys

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
It's a fun product, I have about 3-4 servings left. Saving them for the end of my minicut to see how vascular I can get. ��

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any reps know when PJ is hitting the UK?

I've seen loads of great reviews, and I'm always checking out UK shops and they only thing from the hi-tech partnership to get to the UK is hyper amino

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not showing up earlier! I believe you saw those PJ pumps from the pulldowns. Also to keep in mind, the effect will become greater the longer you take the product. Good review and I'm excited to hear your continued thoughts.

any reps know when PJ is hitting the UK?

I've seen loads of great reviews, and I'm always checking out UK shops and they only thing from the hi-tech partnership to get to the UK is hyper amino
It should already be available in the U.K. If you haven't found it in-store yet, I would check some online retailers in your country.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for not showing up earlier! I believe you saw those PJ pumps from the pulldowns. Also to keep in mind, the effect will become greater the longer you take the product. Good review and I'm excited to hear your continued thoughts.

It should already be available in the U.K. If you haven't found it in-store yet, I would check some online retailers in your country.
cheers bro

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So guys I've had some more uses. I gotta say that it absolutely gives killer pumps. The problem I am having is that when I go early in the morning and take it it makes me feel nauseous. Like pretty bad too. I'm not sure what it is. I looked up reviews and it seems that I am the only person this happens to. I take it on empty stomach with water. They sip my pre(which is less than full scoop to account for small amount of stims in plasmaJet) on the way in. You know I am 100% a fan of Gaspari and all(or I wouldn't have went in the thread), and I think when I do get past that nauseousness it does give some ridiculous pumps, but I can't figure out what to do with from here.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm working so I will check back as I can but I just wanted to get this out there, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident before I brought this up.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
So guys I've had some more uses. I gotta say that it absolutely gives killer pumps. The problem I am having is that when I go early in the morning and take it it makes me feel nauseous. Like pretty bad too. I'm not sure what it is. I looked up reviews and it seems that I am the only person this happens to. I take it on empty stomach with water. They sip my pre(which is less than full scoop to account for small amount of stims in plasmaJet) on the way in. You know I am 100% a fan of Gaspari and all(or I wouldn't have went in the thread), and I think when I do get past that nauseousness it does give some ridiculous pumps, but I can't figure out what to do with from here.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm working so I will check back as I can but I just wanted to get this out there, and I wanted to make sure it wasn't an isolated incident before I brought this up.
Taking supplements on an empty stomach can often result in feelings of nausea, I get it from various products myself. Although the effect may be strongest when taking it by itself - I would recommend in your case to at least take the PJ pills with some sort of carbohydrate. It should combat that feeling and will still give you those major pumps. Other than that.. glad to hear that it's working for you!

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry I got caught up with a ton going on, but I have to say for some reason this stuff just does not sit right with me. It's like I get very nauseous for a half hour or more after taking. It's fine after, but my schedule does not allow for that and I also do not want to feel like that all the time.

I can review anywhere you want, if you want. I also have to say I couldn't take advantage of the cumulative effects due to inconsistent dosing. I like Gaspari and it's no hard feelings. Everything just isn't for everyone and I know that.

I just didn't want to not hold up my end of the bargain.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for your honest review

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Sorry I got caught up with a ton going on, but I have to say for some reason this stuff just does not sit right with me. It's like I get very nauseous for a half hour or more after taking. It's fine after, but my schedule does not allow for that and I also do not want to feel like that all the time.

I can review anywhere you want, if you want. I also have to say I couldn't take advantage of the cumulative effects due to inconsistent dosing. I like Gaspari and it's no hard feelings. Everything just isn't for everyone and I know that.

I just didn't want to not hold up my end of the bargain.
I love honesty..you wear it well