Wesb's IronLegion stack log(sponsored)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Nice base to work with! in for this. I love this stuff!
    Thanks boss! This stuff lean you out at all? Im always down to look better naked
    IML REP 15% Discount Code- wesb15
    ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    The real reason I'm up in here ��
    I'll post weekly n00dies so you can get your jollys off
    •   

3. @bighulksmash where do you personally think the best place to apply is? Chest/shoulders? I think I remember you saying something about dosing on your wrists?

4. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    @bighulksmash where do you personally think the best place to apply is? Chest/shoulders? I think I remember you saying something about dosing on your wrists?
    He just said in his thread that he does inner biceps

5. Little late but following fo' sho'
    WWW.IRON-LEGION.COM

Iron Legion Company Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    @bighulksmash where do you personally think the best place to apply is? Chest/shoulders? I think I remember you saying something about dosing on your wrists?
    @wesb2387 i prefer inner biceps..... I have tried all areas possible . Clavicle is my next best choice.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Little late but following fo' sho'
    Welcome

8. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @wesb2387 i prefer inner biceps..... I have tried all areas possible . Clavicle is my next best choice.
    Thanks bruh, I'll probly test out a combination of the chest/shoulder/clavicle/biceps for the first week and see how it goes.

9. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Little late but following fo' sho'
    Welcome bro

10. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Thanks bruh, I'll probly test out a combination of the chest/shoulder/clavicle/biceps for the first week and see how it goes.
    If you decide you want to work out together give me a couple days notice I know you're bouncing around back and forth from east to west but I'll be around just let me know if you days ahead of time.

11. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Welcome
    @wesb2387 Sorry man I run so many logs ... lol thought this was mine.

12. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Thanks boss! This stuff lean you out at all? Im always down to look better naked
    I used it for 8 weeks. 1 bottle of Virtus and 2 of invictus.
    virtus @ .5 per day crashed my E. (no bloods to prove but after 35 years I make pretty good educated guesses).my sex drive vanished!
    changed to EOD @ .5 was sweet spot for me. used the Invictus @ .5 twice a day. it did lean me up a little. problem is I ate like crap. was traveling a lot on the weekends.
    With that said I did lean up some and it didnt have anything to do with my diet or cardio!

I also got a lot of aggression on the virtus the first 3-4 days! the kind you have to watch yourself after you punch someone in the face aggression.
    this stuff works!

I have some stashed for my spring cut.

I have been lifting for 35yrs. and all natural. this is top 2 to 3 all time! and trust me I have tried lot of supplements over the years.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I used it for 8 weeks. 1 bottle of Virtus and 2 of invictus.
    virtus @ .5 per day crashed my E. (no bloods to prove but after 35 years I make pretty good educated guesses).my sex drive vanished!
    changed to EOD @ .5 was sweet spot for me. used the Invictus @ .5 twice a day. it did lean me up a little. problem is I ate like crap. was traveling a lot on the weekends.
    With that said I did lean up some and it didnt have anything to do with my diet or cardio!

I also got a lot of aggression on the virtus the first 3-4 days! the kind you have to watch yourself after you punch someone in the face aggression.
    this stuff works!

I have some stashed for my spring cut.

I have been lifting for 35yrs. and all natural. this is top 2 to 3 all time! and trust me I have tried lot of supplements over the years.
    Good to know boss. Super informative, I appreciate the feedback.

14. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Good to know boss. Super informative, I appreciate the feedback.
    Now this is just me. I'm 53. @bighulksmash bathed in the stuff! of course that is him. he always triples the dose of everything! LOL!!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Now this is just me. I'm 53. @bighulksmash bathed in the stuff! of course that is him. he always triples the dose of everything! LOL!!!!
    Haha This is very true

16. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
  17. Wesb's IronLegion stack log(sponsored)

1/11

WORKOUT

Today was cardio/abs. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 200 decline crunches/100 hanging leg raises🏻

Dosed another .5ml of each to my chest/clavicle area after I showered. No issues. This stuff dries super fast which is ****ing terrific.

Can't wait for tomorrow, deadlifts/back and maybe some abs. We shall seeeeeeee

18. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    1/11

WORKOUT

Today was cardio/abs. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 200 decline crunches/100 hanging leg raises��

Dosed another .5ml of each to my chest/clavicle area after I showered. No issues. This stuff dries super fast which is ****ing terrific.

That is another thing I like about Iron Legion. the doses are small and easy to rub in. as long as you dont drip it all over the place like I did the first time.

19. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    1/11

WORKOUT

Today was cardio/abs. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 200 decline crunches/100 hanging leg raises��

Hanging leg raises look like gymnastics class

20. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Hanging leg raises look like gymnastics class
    It looks like crossfit I have to make sure nobodies around when I attempt this movement haha

21. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    It looks like crossfit I have to make sure nobodies around when I attempt this movement haha
    Its only CrossFit if your seen by other earthlings

22. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Its only CrossFit if your seen by other earthlings
    Or when your bro tries to steal a dildo when you're out shopping, that's when you know he does crossfit.

23. Late but in for Virtus results!

24. So the recommended dose for Virtus solo would be 0.5 once or twice a day?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So the recommended dose for Virtus solo would be 0.5 once or twice a day?
    I don't have the bottle on me but, I believe it says to apply .5 to 1ml daily. Maybe a rep can chime in. I'm doing .5ml AM and .5ml PM.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By TonyGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 11:20 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:40 PM
  4. dermacrine + phytoserms 347 stack log - sponsored
    By jin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 07:01 AM
  5. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 11:47 PM