Wesb's IronLegion stack log(sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    @bighulksmash where do you personally think the best place to apply is? Chest/shoulders? I think I remember you saying something about dosing on your wrists?
    @wesb2387 i prefer inner biceps..... I have tried all areas possible . Clavicle is my next best choice.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Little late but following fo' sho'
    Welcome
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    @wesb2387 i prefer inner biceps..... I have tried all areas possible . Clavicle is my next best choice.
    Thanks bruh, I'll probly test out a combination of the chest/shoulder/clavicle/biceps for the first week and see how it goes.
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nostrum420 View Post
    Little late but following fo' sho'
    Welcome bro
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Thanks bruh, I'll probly test out a combination of the chest/shoulder/clavicle/biceps for the first week and see how it goes.
    If you decide you want to work out together give me a couple days notice I know you're bouncing around back and forth from east to west but I'll be around just let me know if you days ahead of time.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Welcome
    @wesb2387 Sorry man I run so many logs ... lol thought this was mine.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Thanks boss! This stuff lean you out at all? Im always down to look better naked
    I used it for 8 weeks. 1 bottle of Virtus and 2 of invictus.
    virtus @ .5 per day crashed my E. (no bloods to prove but after 35 years I make pretty good educated guesses).my sex drive vanished!
    changed to EOD @ .5 was sweet spot for me. used the Invictus @ .5 twice a day. it did lean me up a little. problem is I ate like crap. was traveling a lot on the weekends.
    With that said I did lean up some and it didnt have anything to do with my diet or cardio!

    I also got a lot of aggression on the virtus the first 3-4 days! the kind you have to watch yourself after you punch someone in the face aggression.
    this stuff works!

    I have some stashed for my spring cut.

    I have been lifting for 35yrs. and all natural. this is top 2 to 3 all time! and trust me I have tried lot of supplements over the years.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I used it for 8 weeks. 1 bottle of Virtus and 2 of invictus.
    virtus @ .5 per day crashed my E. (no bloods to prove but after 35 years I make pretty good educated guesses).my sex drive vanished!
    changed to EOD @ .5 was sweet spot for me. used the Invictus @ .5 twice a day. it did lean me up a little. problem is I ate like crap. was traveling a lot on the weekends.
    With that said I did lean up some and it didnt have anything to do with my diet or cardio!

    I also got a lot of aggression on the virtus the first 3-4 days! the kind you have to watch yourself after you punch someone in the face aggression.
    this stuff works!

    I have some stashed for my spring cut.

    I have been lifting for 35yrs. and all natural. this is top 2 to 3 all time! and trust me I have tried lot of supplements over the years.
    Good to know boss. Super informative, I appreciate the feedback.
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    Good to know boss. Super informative, I appreciate the feedback.
    Now this is just me. I'm 53. @bighulksmash bathed in the stuff! of course that is him. he always triples the dose of everything! LOL!!!!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Now this is just me. I'm 53. @bighulksmash bathed in the stuff! of course that is him. he always triples the dose of everything! LOL!!!!
    Haha This is very true
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Now this is just me. I'm 53. @bighulksmash bathed in the stuff! of course that is him. he always triples the dose of everything! LOL!!!!
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP
  12. Wesb's IronLegion stack log(sponsored)


    1/11

    WORKOUT

    Today was cardio/abs. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 200 decline crunches/100 hanging leg raises🏻

    Dosed another .5ml of each to my chest/clavicle area after I showered. No issues. This stuff dries super fast which is ****ing terrific.

    Can't wait for tomorrow, deadlifts/back and maybe some abs. We shall seeeeeeee
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    1/11

    WORKOUT

    Today was cardio/abs. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 200 decline crunches/100 hanging leg raises��

    Dosed another .5ml of each to my chest/clavicle area after I showered. No issues. This stuff dries super fast which is ****ing terrific.

    Can't wait for tomorrow, deadlifts/back and maybe some abs. We shall seeeeeeee
    That is another thing I like about Iron Legion. the doses are small and easy to rub in. as long as you dont drip it all over the place like I did the first time.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    1/11

    WORKOUT

    Today was cardio/abs. Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then I did 200 decline crunches/100 hanging leg raises��

    Dosed another .5ml of each to my chest/clavicle area after I showered. No issues. This stuff dries super fast which is ****ing terrific.

    Can't wait for tomorrow, deadlifts/back and maybe some abs. We shall seeeeeeee
    Hanging leg raises look like gymnastics class
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Hanging leg raises look like gymnastics class
    It looks like crossfit I have to make sure nobodies around when I attempt this movement haha
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    It looks like crossfit I have to make sure nobodies around when I attempt this movement haha
    Its only CrossFit if your seen by other earthlings
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Its only CrossFit if your seen by other earthlings
    Or when your bro tries to steal a dildo when you're out shopping, that's when you know he does crossfit.

  18. Late but in for Virtus results!

  19. So the recommended dose for Virtus solo would be 0.5 once or twice a day?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So the recommended dose for Virtus solo would be 0.5 once or twice a day?
    I don't have the bottle on me but, I believe it says to apply .5 to 1ml daily. Maybe a rep can chime in. I'm doing .5ml AM and .5ml PM.
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    So the recommended dose for Virtus solo would be 0.5 once or twice a day?
    .5mL 2x a day has worked well for me . I also have dosed 1mL around 3pm for a few weeks with the same results.
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  22. Late but in here bro
    Vitalize Supplements Rep
    https://www.vitalizesupplements.com
    Use code Brandon15 for 15% off your order!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Late but in for Virtus results!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Late but in here bro
    Thanks guys, appreciate the sub
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  24. 1/12

    DOSE:
    Once again applied .5ml of each twice. Once AM and once PM. Smooth easy applications

    WORKOUT: DL's/Back/Biceps

    DL
    135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x3
    365x5
    420x5
    470x5

    Wide grip lat pulldowns
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10

    Straight bar low row
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10

    Iso low row machine/machine row SS
    180x10x3/270x10x3

    Vbar pulldown/rope face pulls SS
    180x10x3/80x10x3

    BB curls
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10>85x10>65x10

    Gonna hit shoulders/triceps today. Will update when I get home
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by wesb2387 View Post
    1/12

    DOSE:
    Once again applied .5ml of each twice. Once AM and once PM. Smooth easy applications

    WORKOUT: DL's/Back/Biceps

    DL
    135x5
    225x5
    275x5
    315x3
    365x5
    420x5
    470x5

    Wide grip lat pulldowns
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10

    Straight bar low row
    160x10
    180x10
    200x10

    Iso low row machine/machine row SS
    180x10x3/270x10x3

    Vbar pulldown/rope face pulls SS
    180x10x3/80x10x3

    BB curls
    65x10
    85x10
    105x10>85x10>65x10

    Gonna hit shoulders/triceps today. Will update when I get home
    Home as in east coast
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Home as in east coast
    Haha I dunno if I ever wanna go home again after this last time. I am climatized as ****
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  27. Oh, I'm stealing this list! I'm also in.
    Lets Say you do everything that you are supposed to do. You check all the boxes. You Believe, you prepare, you work, you fight, and you know your why, and Life still catches you on your blindside..... Just remember Failure Is Never Final !!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Oh, I'm stealing this list! I'm also in.
    Hell yea, by all means brudda
    15% Off Discount Code- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com ironmagresearch.com masupps.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by HokiePride View Post
    Oh, I'm stealing this list! I'm also in.
    Community list lmao
    GETDIESEL NUTRITION REP
    IRON LEGION REP
    ALPHAGAINZ REP

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bighulksmash View Post
    Community list lmao
    To be fair I stole it as well...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. TonyGT's Compete + HemaVol Stack Log (Sponsored)
    By TonyGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 12:20 AM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 09:40 PM
  4. dermacrine + phytoserms 347 stack log - sponsored
    By jin in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:01 AM
  5. XFMFX Poops Super Stack Log (sponsored)
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Log in
Log in