Redifining a Titan. A sponsored Finaflex Log

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello AM and to the Family Guy Mafia!!! I was lucky enough to be picked by Finaflex and RegisterJr to run and log PX Ultra!! I just completed a 1 month log of another fat burner, and am looking forward to not only comparing the 2, but continuing on my journey to 205lbs. I had got down to 215, but have climbed back up a bit with the way my schedule has been at work, so my starting weight will be an official 219lbs. I can handle that. The dosing says 2 caps once a day. So join in, add whatever, and enjoy the ride, as I have high expectations of myself and high hopes for the product! If one of my comrades would be so kind as to throw the master invite list up, I would appreciate it. justhere4comm

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IN! Brogetttingthinnerski!

As requested! The Master List...(alla Hulkster) duplicates included for your pleasure.
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
In homie!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I can already make 1 statement. I took the first dose about an hour ago, and about the time I was thinking " hmm, not feeling any......" all of a sudden I can smell colors. Wicked burst of energy and all of my regular cleaning duties at the station are done. Just hope it doesnt cause a crash later!!! Studhorse...Get in here

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! Curious to see your thoughts regarding high stim vs thermogenic style fatburner

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unlike others, his family won't live on rice! Gots to get dat $$
Hey now my rice is the finest quality in the hood. Lowest chance of lead posioning via bullets out of all of them.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN! Brogetttingthinnerski!

As requested! The Master List...(alla Hulkster) duplicates included for your pleasure.
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86
Thanks homie!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
in..

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the abs.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My homie!!! Have you not received my texts??
Have not seen anything from you in a while. Sent you a novel the other day, professing my love to you. Figured we broke up and you found someone new.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not seen anything from you in a while. Sent you a novel the other day, professing my love to you. Figured we broke up and you found someone new.
Never!!! I got it, and replied, but it was a little late, was tied up. Figuratively speaking unfortunately

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never!!! I got it, and replied, but it was a little late, was tied up. Figuratively speaking unfortunately
haha - no need to lie Foe Hammer. Just give it to me straight. Things have fizzled, you're just not into me. It's cool. I've been dumped before. Usually it's after they find out about the dead bodies in my back yard though....not so far before.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha - no need to lie Foe Hammer. Just give it to me straight. Things have fizzled, you're just not into me. It's cool. I've been dumped before. Usually it's after they find out about the dead bodies in my back yard though....not so far before.
D@mnit!!! I dropped my phone I was laughing so hard!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. Full of energy today. Which is needed with my schedule. Forgot my non-stim PWO so I had to lift running off of Ultra!! Not bad. Heres the session

FLAT BB BENCH
135x20x2
225x10x2
275x8
315x4.5...PR!!!the 1/2 was 1/2 way down and back up

INCLINE DB PRESS
60x10
70x10
80x10
90x10
100x6

INCLINE BB PRESS BURNER
135x30
135x20
135x10

3 SETS EACH OF HIGH MIDDLE AND LOW CABLE FLYES

BODYWEIGHT DIPSx15
BODYWEIGHT+45lbs DIPS
Sets of 12,10 and 8

15 minutes of abs and 20 minutes of the elliptical.
Heres my day 1 picture

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In again for da Noodz tho closer up would be nice, I like seeing the gains.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Working...class...working...personal issues...working...class...and working.
working class-blue collar workers work for a living...not like those pudz that SIT behind a desk!!!:drillsergeant:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know there are a few options, but I'm going with a Hobbit reference with "Foe Hammer". Nicely done

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Well look at that....losing weight and STILL strong as fck. Nice job on your workout!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar