Thorsdad takes on 90 days of lgd 4033

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Sup y'all im going to run lgd 4033 for 90 days and 10 mgs a day with the intent of putting on as much clean quality size/muscle as possible

Im 6"4 285 lbs shootin for 300lbs +

Diet will be as clean as i can with high protien as my main goal dont really follow macros but im shootin for 350grams of protien between food and shakes each day

Training go's as follows my rest periods well be short reps well very warmup stays the same each day abs/traps every other day

Warm up10 reps : band pull aparts kb swings kb squat pushups* jog in place

Workout day 1 total body power* 5 rounds 5 reps 30 seconds rest
Flat smith press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
Finish with 10 minutes cardio and abs

Day 2 3 sets 6 reps* Chest/back: incline leverage bench-deadlift, cable cross over- bent row , flat bench press-lat pull down

Day 3 arms 4 sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Hammer curl- rope press down

Ez bar curl- close grip bench press

Reverse grip curl- reverse grip bench press

Day 4 4 sets 6-8 reps shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Arnold press-rear delt fly
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

Day5 upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets

Chest- bentover cable cross over - incline fly- decline db press

Back- close grip pull down- barbell pullover- lower back extensions

Shoulders- upright row-3 point lat raise -incline reverse lat fly

Day 6 arm/legs detail 12-15 reps 3 giant sets
Bicep- incline db curl-hammer preacher curl-21's

Triceps- dips-lying incline rope extensions- reverse grip pull down

Legs-hammycurl-split squat- sitting calve raise

Supplements lgd 10mgs in the morning ,fish oil , multi , limitless pwo bcaa's before and after w/o

Pct blr rebirth - plasma jet- modern creatine endosurge turbo log starts tomorrow stay tuned

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to do a similar cycle, get some clomid tho man. You will be very shut down after 3 months

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet! I'll get in on this!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 1 1st workout in the books and it was a good one took 1 cap of lgd and 1 scoop of limitless pwo warned up and got goin the workout was

total body power* 5 rounds 5 reps 30 seconds rest
Flat smith press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
The weight i used was 225 lbs for each lift had a great pump and felt strong thru the workout short rest period kikd my butt and made me sweat like crazy this is my 1st run with a sarm hope its a good one more updates to come

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Have you run any other cycles before?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Have you run any other cycles before?
Yea super drol, m1a tren epi u name it lol all the old goodies new to the sarm world tho

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Yea super drol, m1a tren epi u name it lol all the old goodies new to the sarm world tho
Awesome, some real stuff then! Interesting to see how this run treats you.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, some real stuff then! Interesting to see how this run treats you.
Hopefully good all the results ive been seeing from other peoples runs looks good im excited for this

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to do a similar cycle, get some clomid tho man. You will be very shut down after 3 months
Agreed. LGD for 8 weeks is pretty suppressive. After 12 weeks you'll need a SERM. Recovery will be slow without it. Run Clomid for 8 weeks IMO.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 1 1st workout in the books and it was a good one took 1 cap of lgd and 1 scoop of limitless pwo warned up and got goin the workout was

total body power* 5 rounds 5 reps 30 seconds rest
Flat smith press
Bentover row
Deadlift
Squat
The weight i used was 225 lbs for each lift had a great pump and felt strong thru the workout short rest period kikd my butt and made me sweat like crazy this is my 1st run with a sarm hope its a good one more updates to come
Does lgd have any pwo benefits?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Does lgd have any pwo benefits?
Not sure yet ive read take it 1st thing in the morning and thats when i lift i know limitless is legit been takin it for a while now its not stim heavy but gives excellent pumps and focus

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Not sure yet ive read take it 1st thing in the morning and thats when i lift i know limitless is legit been takin it for a while now its not stim heavy but gives excellent pumps and focus
4evafit can probably answer the question, hey man can you share your experience about lgd with us? Did you notice any pwo benefits from lgd?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 2 another solid workout in the books took 1 cap lgd and 1 scoop of limitless pwo warmed up then got to it the workout was

3 super sets 6 reps* 20 seconds rest between sets Chest/back: incline leverage bench-deadlift
cable cross over- bent row
flat bench -lat pull down

Had great pumps all the way through sweat was dripping so far so good i know its early but i feel pumped for this run sleep was off last night dont know if its from the lgd woke up feeling good tho and ready to train more updates on the way

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
20170108_094834-600x1067.jpg

Here's my day 1 pic weight 285.2 lbs

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
In on this one!
Dang dude, 6"4 285 lbs... You trying to catch up with Gregor Clegane, lol.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In on this one!
Dang dude, 6"4 285 lbs... You trying to catch up with Gregor Clegane, lol.
Yeah or dave bautista lol

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Played around with this when I did it and I know you're only doing 10 but I did 20 and took 1 10 first thing am and found dosing 30 min PWO with other 10 worked out great. You'll love it. Looking forward to see the sick gains u get

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Played around with this when I did it and I know you're only doing 10 but I did 20 and took 1 10 first thing am and found dosing 30 min PWO with other 10 worked out great. You'll love it. Looking forward to see the sick gains u get
Awesome !!!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
My new log Studhorse

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 3 another day another good session in the books took 1 cap of lgd 1scoop of limitless warmed up and got goin the workout was

arms 4 sets 6- 8reps Preacher curl - v bar press down

Hammer curl- rope press down

Ez bar curl- close grip bench press

Reverse grip curl- reverse grip bench press

Pump was on veins and vascularity love that on feeling sleep was good last night weight was 284.2 down 1 pound wich is weird but i feel full more updates to come

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Something Yates 84 posted some time back!
he knows his sh it!

Example:
LGD 4033 - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
OL Super PCT as indicated on label
AI of choice on hand

Advanced
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
OL Eliminate 2/2/3/3/3/3/3/3
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AI of choice on hand
*Armicare Pro can be substituted for Eliminate during cycle for full protection

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
he knows his sh it!

Example:
LGD 4033 - a SARM like Ostarine, but 12 times as powerful at only 1/3 the dose! Consequently, this makes it more suppressive to the HPTA. So, a SERM post cycle therapy is recommended. LGD has proven itself as a good bulking agent, where Ostarine is better used in a cutting cycle. LGD has a half life ranging between 24 and 36 hours. So, once daily dosing is optimal. A study performed at Boston University showed that healthy men who were given 1mg of LGD daily gained, on average, about 3 pounds in 3 weeks. No clinically significant changes in liver function tests, PSA (prostate issue/functions test), hematocrit, or ECG were seen or noted. Due to the possibility of high estrogen sides while using LGD, it is recommended that you have an AI, like Exemestane, on hand.

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
AI of choice on hand

Advanced
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AI of choice on hand
Nice thanks for this post

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
son tat.jpg

Son got his first tat. thought you might like this one?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on if this is beneficial as a pwo?
Well its been 3 training seesions and i feel pumped and strong not sure if its all from my limitless pwo i will update this at the end pf the week

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
he knows his sh it!

Example:

LGD example cycle:
Beginner
LGD 4/4/4/8/8/8
OL Eliminate 2/2/2/2/2/2
PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25
AI of choice on hand

Advanced
LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
AI of choice on hand
Damn based on this I wayyyyy overdosed at 20 per day from the git go. And I split doses too. Oi vei. Please anyone who read my post earlier ignore the fact I got good results and don't listen to me lol.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Are you tracking BF%? I only ask because I'm 6'4 220 and wanted something to compare to. 300 seems crazy ain't the rock around 240

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Are you tracking BF%? I only ask because I'm 6'4 220 and wanted something to compare to. 300 seems crazy ain't the rock around 240
I need to get me a caliper but yea i will be i think hes between 270-285

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. You are going to get some nice gains bro.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 4 had a decent workout this morning tried something different took 1 cap of lgd and no pwo and i felt a difference the workout was

4 super sets 6-8 reps 20 seconds rest between sets shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 super sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

The pump was good but not as good as it could of been and i wasnt as focused so i guess at least for me lgd alone has no pwo effects ill stick with my limtiless pwo with lgd overall this cycle so far has been great i know its early but my libido is off the charts right now joints feel good and sleep is good aswell more updates to come

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 4 had a decent workout this morning tried something different took 1 cap of lgd and no pwo and i felt a difference the workout was

4 super sets 6-8 reps 20 seconds rest between sets shoulders: smith press- lat raise
Shrugs front/back

Legs 4 super sets 6-8 reps squat stiff leg deads
3 point calve raise

The pump was good but not as good as it could of been and i wasnt as focused so i guess at least for me lgd alone has no pwo effects ill stick with my limtiless pwo with lgd overall this cycle so far has been great i know its early but my libido is off the charts right now joints feel good and sleep is good aswell more updates to come
Thanks for sacrificing your workout quality in the name of science!!

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 day 5 had a kick @$$ workout this morning took 1 cap of lgd and 1 scoop of limitless pwo warmed up and got rollin the workout was

upper body detail 12 -15 reps 3 giant sets

Chest- bentover cable cross over - incline fly- decline db press

Back- close grip pull down- barbell pullover- lower back extensions

Shoulders- upright row-3 point lat raise -incline reverse lat fly

Chest pump was crazy thanks to FireTitan my chest warmup was 55 reps of 135 lbs on flat bench overall pump and focus was was excellent thanks to limitless felt a big difference today enraged_chris so far all good lovin this cycle more updates to come

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I just looked over your post again, and I could have missed it, but it doesn't look like you are using a test base. I would highly recommend adding one. LGD can be suppression even after 4 weeks, so at 90-days you are bound to feel suppression. A test base will help level you out, and make your PCT much better. I think some of the other guys mentioned it, but def run clomid. A lot of guys roll with a 4 week PCT, but for a 90-day run, I would personally do 6-weeks on clomid @ 25 then 12.5.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
I just looked over your post again, and I could have missed it, but it doesn't look like you are using a test base. I would highly recommend adding one. LGD can be suppression even after 4 weeks, so at 90-days you are bound to feel suppression. A test base will help level you out, and make your PCT much better. I think some of the other guys mentioned it, but def run clomid. A lot of guys roll with a 4 week PCT, but for a 90-day run, I would personally do 6-weeks on clomid @ 25 then 12.5.
I have 2 bottles of dermacrine i will add this to this cycle

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured that I'd stop in and see what's going on in here. I have a few bottle of LGD that I have never used but have been itching to.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I have 2 bottles of dermacrine i will add this to this cycle
That's perfect, seen a lot of guys use that with LGD and had great results. Me on the other hand, I rolled without a test base and ended up lethargic as shi*, ha.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
That's perfect, seen a lot of guys use that with LGD and had great results. Me on the other hand, I rolled without a test base and ended up lethargic as shi*, ha.
That sucks bro

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Figured that I'd stop in and see what's going on in here. I have a few bottle of LGD that I have never used but have been itching to.
So far so good!!!