justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caffeine (1.3.7-trimethylxanthine)
Increases metabolism rates, burning of fat and energy production. Helps maintain focus and alertness

Green Tea Leaf Extract
Contains EGCG antioxidants that help prevent the breakdown of the norepinephrine hormones and by so doing preserving their production and levels in the body. This boosts the metabolism rates and signals for a high burning of fats. Helps to suppress appetite. It is also good at detox and cleansing of toxins, harmful bacteria and waste from the body.

L-Theanine
Helps balance our moods, stress relief, better mental performance and thus lowering emotional / binge eating. Increases mental clarity and alertness.

Others include; Guayusa powder (leaves), Theobroma Cacao seed extract and Theacrine.
The Metabolic-Focus Support made up of 440mg

Yohimbe bark extract
Increases the burning of fat in the body.

Club Moss (Huperzine A)
Others include; Paradoxine Grains of Paradise extract, Purple Chrysanthemum, Alpha-Glyceryl and Phosphoryl Choline

SUMMARY

Thank you RegisterJr Montego1 and Finaflex for the chance to give PX Ultra a run through. This log will last 30 days and be updated at least 3x per week.

Current Weight is at 213.5 thanks to the Holidays and being sick the last week. I'm not looking for much in 4 weeks to be honest, but this might help in other areas such as mood. I will rate this supplement based on several criteria.

1. Ease of Use: When does dosing have the most effectiveness or least, or does it matter?
2. Effectiveness
3. Energy
4. Mood enhancement angcd3 Tank999 Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86

There are some duplicates and triplicates...

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also in!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this as well!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, because SFreed is in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am here to make justhere4comm great again!!!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update: Took first dose today, was planning on working out this evening because this morning was a bust. I'm still too sick to hit the gym like I want, so this is going to place me in a holding pattern until I feel better. I want to give this supplement the justice it deserves and a great log.

Bare with me or is it Bear with me? Will update when I can get this started right.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Decided to dose 2 caps again at noon. No other supplementation, as I'm not hitting the gym until I'm better which could be another 5-7 days.
This will provide a great insight as to how I respond to PX Ultra. All in all, two days consecutive dosed at the same times has not provided any negatives. I will continue to dose for the time between now and my first workout and at the same time every day.

It's 2:45 so, 2 hours and 45 minutes after dosing, and the expectations were to be a little more profound. I'm pleased to say they are not. I've not been a stim based person as far as I know, but then again, I could be wrong. I'm quite the coffee drinker in the mornings. Now, I'm considering the fact I may actually be a stim junky at that, and this may effect others a little more so than myself.

Anyone know how much caffeine is in a full pot of one of these? It's a two cup job. I'm thinking maybe 250-500mg per depending on bean.

moka.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like you said it would depend on the bean.

Subd! Looking forward to your experience and thoughts. I am a stim junkie too. I'll keep my personal thoughts on PX Ultra to myself for now so as not to lead the log.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow! So sad! So left out! Manomanoman!
I was waiting to put up the master list until I was sure I wasn't going to die of this virus.. lol. It would appear, I am going to live after all. :D

Oh, and dosed again today at 12:00ish
Nothing else to report.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was waiting to put up the master list until I was sure I wasn't going to die of this virus.. lol. It would appear, I am going to live after all. :D

Oh, and dosed again today at 12:00ish
Nothing else to report.
Cjg bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt angcd3 hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane Danes SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Chuck Diesel Ag5000 lifted67 Cjg bighulksmash thebigt hairygrandpa smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz Clean gene ZOO jramoska SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane SpicedCider ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 vujade Volvo140G Ag5000 lifted67 Jebrook halfhuman ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan rtmilburn hairygrandpa DUbz86

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice nice had a few sample of this and the sense of well-being on it was good. Excited to see your results

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hope you starting to feel better my man!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
justhere4comm get yo shıt togetha boyyyyyyy ! You know us vatos dont be whackin off in the rye !

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I'm tagged 3 times. I feel better now

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
In for some shredding! :)

Still waiting on the noodz thought!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Saturday update. I've been dosing 2 caps per day at 12:00 noon.
Not in the gym yet, but planning on a day 1. Monday morning.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Monday see your return?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DAY 1. Back in the Gym (Monday) RegisterJr :D

After an extended Deconditioning (3 weeks, instead of 9, due to sickness) I am back in the Gym.
This week, I'm going to ease into my routine. (HST)

Chest / Back / Arms / No legs today
2 sets of each body part 15 reps

Tonight was short and sweet.
Earlier in the day (Noon) Dosed 2 caps of Ultra PX
Waited 2 hours until after dinner to workout

Got a decent pump, felt good for day 1.
Going to connect to my HST Log and give pre and general post workout feedback here.
I don't want to bore everyone with too much workout detail and take away from the log.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Stupid notifications.....I am in!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Stupid notifications.....I am in!
You're here and all that matters! Yeah. Stupid notifications! Mine work. Sometimes. Glad you're here!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
glad to see you feeling better and back in the gym my man!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2 (Wednesday)

Dosed two caps
Only Cardio Today

*Days counting are workout days only but will be dosing on non-workout days as well.
Nothing to report today aside from no negative sides and all positive. This is definitely a feel good supplement.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 (Wednesday)

Dosed two caps
Only Cardio Today

*Days counting are workout days only but will be dosing on non-workout days as well.
Nothing to report today aside from no negative sides and all positive. This is definitely a feel good supplement.
What's this cardio thing you speak of?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's this cardio thing you speak of?
Weightless exercising on a torture device they call. Get this. A tread. Mill. Lol. Where do they come up with these names. Lol.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 (Wednesday)

Dosed two caps
Only Cardio Today

What kind of feeling do you get? I have never taken anything like this. I drink a lot of coffee and afraid I will stroke out!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I drink a lot of coffee too. No jitters at all. It's really great. Good energy.

I'm stim sensitive.

I do drink my coffee before 10am and dose at noon though. No coffee after.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Loving this supplement. It makes me feel warm, and don't really feel any kick. It just a smooth ride and feeling really great.

My workout was 30 minutes of cardio, that's that thing we spoke about before where there was this torture machine, most likely invented by Leonardo Da Vinci, and hasn't changed much since the dark ages. Sure, there was the rack, but this made prisoners exhaust themselves prior to the bamboo shoots under the finger nails, and getting their vertebrate stretched out on the rack... Modern day times calls them Chiropractors.

Monday is D-day, or Damage Day for me. Going to start my new programming, and looking forward to it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of feeling do you get? I have never taken anything like this. I drink a lot of coffee and afraid I will stroke out!
Loving this supplement. It makes me feel warm, and don't really feel any kick. It just a smooth ride and feeling really great.
Exactly the same as I feel. I don't get that wham of a stim boost I get from coffee or other stims. Alertness and warmth are the best description

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exactly the same as I feel. I don't get that wham of a stim boost I get from coffee or other stims. Alertness and warmth are the best description
Really impressed in such a good way.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm willing to bet that you and I are in the same boat. A lot of years drinking large amounts of coffee every day has lead to a stim tolerance that is out of this world!