LGD 3303

Bkj4son

Awards
This is my first cycle of LGD 3303, Im 4 days in and i feel good. Ive never used anything else other than whey, creatine, glutamine, a pre here and there and beta alanine, so im excited to see how this works. My very first day taking LGD 3303, my strength and reps were insane, could be all in my head tho. I found myself doing about 40-50 reps of 40lb dumbbell flyes, I just couldnt stop lol. My workouts after that been almost the same. Feeling a little sick today but I refuse to not exercise so im going in to kill legs in a few hours. Im 6'3 210lbs, I'll try and also post some pics so you guys can get a better idea. Im new to this so let me know what info you guys want and ill try and provide it. Oh and im doing 10mg a day. Also gonna stack it with Lipodrene since thats been great for me. FYI, im a serious newb on these sites lol
IMG_5932.jpg
IMG_5933.jpg
IMG_5934.jpg
IMG_5935.jpg

excuse the tackiness, these pics were taken on my lunch break at work lol

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
How Long Are you going to run it?

It takes like 3 weeks to kick in :)

How Old Are you ?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed bro, kill it!

Chalatko

Chalatko

Awards
I'll follow this log to see the results, I'm still thinking to run LGD or Ostarine.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll get in on this!

Bkj4son

Awards
Today is the 5th day. On a scale of 1-10, I'm at 8 feeling like **** from the cold. But I'd rate my workout 8-.5. Even tho I feel kinda weak from the cold, my reps and sets remained. I'm at around 200g of protein a day and carbs I'm up and down, mostly sweet potatoes and oatmeal. I eat grilled chicken and sweet potatoes every damn day lol and eggs and oatmeal for breakfast. Anyway, I'm stacking this with just lipodrene.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
make sure you run Clomid 6 weeks for post cycle therapy(PCT) to restart HPTA (natural test production,etc)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
In for gainz im gonna run this myself get those results!!!

Anomaly101

Awards
LGD 3303 sounds promising, but not the 6 hour half life. I hope you're splitting the dosages

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
LGD 3303 sounds promising, but not the 6 hour half life. I hope you're splitting the dosages
I heard it has a 24 hours half life ! :)

People i know of, dosed it 8 mg daily in the morning for 6 weeks (45days). And Got Nice results !

Good luck anyway brother!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I heard it has a 24 hours half life ! :)

People i know of, dosed it 8 mg daily in the morning for 6 weeks (45days). And Got Nice results !

Good luck anyway brother!
LGD 4033 has a half life of 24 hours, LGD 3303 is 5-6 hours (Dosing 2-3x per day)

clk

clk

Awards
Sub

Bkj4son

Awards
I take 10mg capsules a day. I'll see how this way works out.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. Looking good for some gains bro.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Christ I'm more shocked you could find 3033...have had zero luck tracking it down.

Bkj4son

Awards
Has it kicked in yet?
I feel like it is, could be in my head tho. Strength is slowly going up but what definitely kicked in is recovery. I hammer legs with 10 sets of Leg Press, 5 sets of squats, 4 sets of hack squats, all heavy. Then burn out on leg extension and curls and I feel like I'm fully recovered by the next night lol it's crazy. Anyway, I'm new at this so wateva info you guys want, let me know and I'll post.

tysons93

Awards
Sounds like it has, I'm on day 3 so I'm still waiting

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to more gains reports as time goes by

Bkj4son

Awards
So I'm 2wks in, tomorrow will be my 15th day on 3303 and if I had to choose the #1 benefit so far, I'd say it's the recovery. I train HARD, I do about 10 sets of everything, 8-15 rep range. I do take a decen amount of glutamine and BCAAS, maybe that helps with the recovery also. I respond best to volume best. My leg day was 6 sets of squats 8-12 235lbs, Leg Press 10 sets 6-15, single leg work in there also. SL deadlifts, 10 sets 8-12, hack squat, 10 sets 8- failure then burn out with about 8 sets of leg extensions and leg curls.....so that was my leg day on Tuesday, I felt great enough to hit legs hard again on Thursday. That's how it is on almost every workout, the recovery is amazing. Strength is def going up, veins are popping. I just can't stop working out yo, like I seriously feel like I can be in there doing reps and sets forever, literally. I don't get tired lol. Everyone says it kicks in 3rd week so I'm waiting for more results. I don't wanna lift toooooo heavy alllll the time cuz I don't wanna put my ligaments under any pressure from the super fast strength increase lol. I'm taking GNC triflex because i beard LGD can mess with the joints and I lightly have joint issues. I'm just giving random info here lol, sorry. I'm gonna start cutting carbs more to shed some body fat but not too crazy. Any info u guys need, lemme know.

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
So I'm 2wks in, tomorrow will be my 15th day on 3303 and if I had to choose the #1 benefit so far, I'd say it's the recovery. I train HARD, I do about 10 sets of everything, 8-15 rep range. I do take a decen amount of glutamine and BCAAS, maybe that helps with the recovery also. I respond best to volume best. My leg day was 6 sets of squats 8-12 235lbs, Leg Press 10 sets 6-15, single leg work in there also. SL deadlifts, 10 sets 8-12, hack squat, 10 sets 8- failure then burn out with about 8 sets of leg extensions and leg curls.....so that was my leg day on Tuesday, I felt great enough to hit legs hard again on Thursday. That's how it is on almost every workout, the recovery is amazing. Strength is def going up, veins are popping. I just can't stop working out yo, like I seriously feel like I can be in there doing reps and sets forever, literally. I don't get tired lol. Everyone says it kicks in 3rd week so I'm waiting for more results. I don't wanna lift toooooo heavy alllll the time cuz I don't wanna put my ligaments under any pressure from the super fast strength increase lol. I'm taking GNC triflex because i beard LGD can mess with the joints and I lightly have joint issues. I'm just giving random info here lol, sorry. I'm gonna start cutting carbs more to shed some body fat but not too crazy. Any info u guys need, lemme know.
Thats good to hear bro im on day 5 of lgd 4033 and reaping the rewards already hows your libido doing i hear lgd shuts people down hard

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're killing it. Will you be showing before and after pics or is this already been answered?

Bkj4son

Awards
I have vids n stuff on IG if anyone wants a better idea. "J4son"

Bkj4son

Awards
Endurance is inasane, I can literally do any lift for the rest of my life, heavy or light. It's almost insane really. And I'm only taking 10mg a day, bumping it to 2. I can literally see myself transforming into a monster lol

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established
Endurance is inasane, I can literally do any lift for the rest of my life, heavy or light. It's almost insane really. And I'm only taking 10mg a day, bumping it to 2. I can literally see myself transforming into a monster lol
Nice man how much weight have u gained so far

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Send me a link for the ig vids mate

Bkj4son

Awards
I'll start training with a buddy so I'll start posting more videos. I don't wanna go toooo heavy but I'll start now, especially since I'm bumping up to two. I've been taking advantage what seems to be the most advantage ive gotten so far which is endurance, I just can't stop doing sets and reps. I'll take a day or two off, rest up and start going super heavy. Taking something for joints just in case also, since I heard LGD dries out joints.

Bkj4son

Awards
I'll start training with a buddy so I'll start posting more videos. I don't wanna go toooo heavy but I'll start now, especially since I'm bumping up to two. I've been taking advantage what seems to be the most advantage ive gotten so far which is endurance, I just can't stop doing sets and reps. I'll take a day or two off, rest up and start going super heavy. Taking something for joints just in case also, since I heard LGD dries out joints.

Mendylauren

Awards
Hi! I came across this thread searching for Genetix XLG. I picked it up and was told it is brand new and very potent. Unable to find anything on it, I googled the ingredient and it's an LGD 3303. So, does anybody know anything about it? I know its new. I have been taking it for 5 days now and don't really feel anything.

Last edited:

gfit192

Awards
Yeah just pick up genetix xlg too, going in 2 weeks .

ceene6

Awards
just got the genetix xlg but upon receiving the bottle and looking at the dosage im confused and would like to ask a question.
this says 1 pill is 20mg.

i find lots of info on the 4033 and this 3303 is supposed to be even more potent (the big brother of 4033) and everywhere i read about the 4033 everybody that uses it have said they do not go over 10mg a day. and either take the whole 10mg at one time once a day or 5mg twice a day every 8-12 hours (somewhere in that range) .....

so if the genetix is 20mg per pill ....
thats already double the amount of 10mg.

so seeing it says 20mg kind of confuses me and throws me off.

if the rec dose for 4033 is 10mg a day and this is stronger wouldnt 20mg be too much?

so how would you take this? just 1 pill a day? 2 a day? cut it in half and take each half twice a day? once a day?

any input would be greatly appreciated.

314Gambino

Awards
So how'd this work out for you in the end??? How much weight did you put on?

Nvdave04

Awards
I was given a bottle of genetix xlg today i will update as I I go. Gotta find a good PCt first tho