Healthy recomp

Canceraids

Awards
Hey guys, I've been sick with a rarer condition called cvid for a good while. Actually been out of the work out seen for nearly 2 years. Started body building really young. about 15. And my freshman year of college I was 218 and 9% body fat.
Since that I've been living like a couch potato and disintegrating before my own eyes.
Recently been able to work out again in the last month. My natural energy levels and health are very low, so im here to log a recomp cycle for those coming back from health issues.
Im currently 195 pounds and i don't know my body fat but your welcome to take a guess
1482953558008.jpg
1482953564027.jpg
1482953574628.jpg
1482953579273.jpg

I have some anoying gyno from stupid **** I took in highschool

Any ways my goals are basic. I wanna get lean, light, and stronger. Want my abs and a solid definition back, as well as feeling healthy and full of energy. Id be okay with dropping below 170.

The cycle will be
Iforce intimidate
Primeval labs cardarine
Ceretropic dmaa
And lean mode

Starts tomorrow

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Take a sarm too I think that would help a lot like LGD or osta for a bonus to a recomp!

Canceraids

Awards
Thinking about that for in the future. Got lots of progress to go before I consider throwing my hpta in the line of fire. Taken both those before and it definitely shot my test levels.

Canceraids

Awards
Gladly will except advice for workouts and meals though.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen your GP about the gyno?

I would get some bloods done before thinking about anything suppressive. Many hormonal anabolics including ostarine can increase estrogen and can make gyno worse.

Canceraids

Awards
I have, I would need surgery or maybe as time goes. Im not going to be taking anything suppresive