M-Test...the last thing keeping me from the darkside

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I was extremely fortunate enough to be picked to log M-Test. I am very, very excited because at 37 I need a boost. The ingredient profile looks OUTSTANDING. If this product meets claims, I can push the darkside off a little while longer. I train 5 days a week at a fairly high level. I will post my split later.

My expectations: obviously, being a natural product, I am not expecting PH like results. But a better mood, a libido boost, a little more of an alpha feeling, and a bit better body composition. Now, since I really appreciate what these guys did, I will be buying a second bottle for an 8 week run.

Get in here bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 mmorso Studhorse ChocolateClen justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba BEAST73 Alpha1agreda bioneman77 Misfit28 and anyone else!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My review:

Thanks to the gentlemen at SNS/CEL for giving me an opportunity to log this outstanding product. I can't say enough good things about this product. The initial effects began to kick in a little over a week in for me. Increased libido, increased feeling of well-being, increased load volume, the types of things you want from a good natural test booster. Week 3 is when everything really settles in. I am getting ready to start the 6th week and the effects haven't diminished.

Now, I know when a lot of people hear the words "test booster", they expect things akin to steroid results. This isn't that. You WILL get a better body composition if you put the work in. The confidence in your strength will allow you to push harder. For example, I had NEVER tried the 90s on dumbbell incline press. Now I do them with regularity. I would love to use this product on an 8 week off, 4 week on regular basis. I also think this product could be an invaluable part of PCT as a way to get back to homeostasis faster.

I am really going to miss using this product. The nice thing is that you can get all of this for around $30 a month. I don't know how this would help people in their 20s, but as someone who will be 37 next Sunday, it was awesome. Thanks again guys! I highly, HIGHLY recommend this.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!!!! Hahahaha!!!!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
booneman77 damn fat fingers and tiny phone keyboard!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't miss it. Always in for some natty.
Now you better kill it brother.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Inside. No really. Nice closet broski. Too creepy?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
in!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was extremely fortunate enough to be picked to log M-Test. I am very, very excited because at 37 I need a boost. The ingredient profile looks OUTSTANDING. If this product meets claims, I can push the darkside off a little while longer. I train 5 days a week at a fairly high level. I will post my split later.

My expectations: obviously, being a natural product, I am not expecting PH like results. But a better mood, a libido boost, a little more of an alpha feeling, and a bit better body composition. Now, since I really appreciate what these guys did, I will be buying a second bottle for an 8 week run.

Get in here bighulksmash Brandinooooo hairygrandpa SFreed Sparkss thebigt FireTitan HIT4ME lifted67 smith_69 Tank999 mmorso Studhorse ChocolateClen justhere4comm angcd3 blueline438 habajaba BEAST73 Alpha1agreda bioneman77 Misfit28 and anyone else!
Dafuq I get no tag?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed my run. Subbed to compare

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Barely made the first page

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious about how this stacks up against a previous test booster you ran, which I enjoyed quite a bit.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about how this stacks up against a previous test booster you ran, which I enjoyed quite a bit.
Me too. I am very interested as well. I liked it really well. Really, I am hoping for as good results with a bit more boost in the sex department than what the previous one had. I annoy the wife already. I want to annoy her even more.....haha

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Now, as far as dosing, I am doing 3 in the morning (with my post-workout meal), and 3 before bed. Would it be beneficial to split into 3 doses of 2? Like 2 in the morn, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 before bed?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just in time for some new years fun night :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now, as far as dosing, I am doing 3 in the morning (with my post-workout meal), and 3 before bed. Would it be beneficial to split into 3 doses of 2? Like 2 in the morn, 2 in the afternoon, and 2 before bed?
You can split to 3 doses .. but wouldnt make any difference .. i like 3-3 just take it and done with it

although experimenting never hurts :)

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big fan of m-test....you should like it!!!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thebigt what is your favorite tbooster you've used alot of them

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thebigt what is your favorite tbooster you've used alot of them
lol...that is like asking me my favorite song of all time. I pretty much run different test boosters continuously when not using andro's, but I will say that I am very happy with results from m-test and will be buying again.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
In on this

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I am not noticing anything as of yet, but it is only day 3, so nothing should really be expected. Today was chest

Incline barbell press: 180x6+2, 185x5+2, 145x7 with a 2 second pause at the bottom of each rep, 145x5 with a 4 second negative each rep.

Reverse grip bench press: 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x4, 155x7 with a 2 second pause at the bottom of each rep, 155x6 with a 4 second negative each rep.

Dips: 3 sets 10, 10, 8. Each rep with a 2 second pause at the bottom.

Cable crossovers 4 sets from various angles.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not noticing anything as of yet, but it is only day 3, so nothing should really be expected. Today was chest

Incline barbell press: 180x6+2, 185x5+2, 145x7 with a 2 second pause at the bottom of each rep, 145x5 with a 4 second negative each rep.

Reverse grip bench press: 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x4, 155x7 with a 2 second pause at the bottom of each rep, 155x6 with a 4 second negative each rep.

Dips: 3 sets 10, 10, 8. Each rep with a 2 second pause at the bottom.

Cable crossovers 4 sets from various angles.
Wow!! Nicely done home slice

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My split is Monday quad dominant, Tuesday chest, Wednesday back, Thursday hamstring dominant, Friday shoulders and tris. Really interested in trying a PHAT routine or DC training. I don't like change....haha I change within what I do, but if it isn't broke, why fix it? If I had more time, I have some other training ideas I would like to try. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to voice them. :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My split is Monday quad dominant, Tuesday chest, Wednesday back, Thursday hamstring dominant, Friday shoulders and tris. Really interested in trying a PHAT routine or DC training. I don't like change....haha I change within what I do, but if it isn't broke, why fix it? If I had more time, I have some other training ideas I would like to try. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to voice them. :)
If it is working for you that is awesome! I know what you mean about change. I force my self to get away from HST. In the winter. But I still use some of the HST principles. But I do respond to it.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many days a week do you have to work out and how much time each day?

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
How many days a week do you have to work out and how much time each day?
Monday-Friday. At the beginning of the year I will begin to spend closer to an hour or so in the gym. Right now, it is anywhere from 25 minutes to 45 minutes at the very most.

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Have never ran any natty test boosters and just now started to really learn about pro hormones.... so, in that case,

I'm in

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday-Friday. At the beginning of the year I will begin to spend closer to an hour or so in the gym. Right now, it is anywhere from 25 minutes to 45 minutes at the very most.
Five days a week for an hour I would think you would have quite a few options.
Do a A/B split with a lagging body part explosion day.
Do you do cardio?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let me innnnnn
ryane87 I have a 5 and 6 day phat template in excel format if you want it

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Five days a week for an hour I would think you would have quite a few options.
Do a A/B split with a lagging body part explosion day.
Do you do cardio?
Hehehehe cardio heheheh you so funny!

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Let me innnnnn
ryane87 I have a 5 and 6 day phat template in excel format if you want it
I need to go over it again. I have it saved.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Back training today. Pull-up strength wasn't where I wanted it to be but overall a decent day.

Dumbbell rows: 90x8, 105x8, 115x5, 75x8 with a 2 second pause at the top of each rep, 75x7 with a 4 second negative each rep. Every set using a thumbless grip except the last where I used a hook grip.

Pull-ups: +25 lbs, 3+2, 3+2. BW 5+3 each rep with a 2 second pause at the top. One more set 4+3 the same way. Actually disappointed in my results here. Note: I stop my sets when I can't get my chin over the bar anymore.

Seated neutral, wide grip cable rows: 165x10, 180x8, 135x8 with a 2 second peak contraction hold each rep, 135x8 4 second negative each rep.

Straight arm pulldowns with rope: 3 sets of 10-12

Tri set of face pulls. One from shoulder level, one ar the top position, and one kneeling. 11 reps each part of set with no rest. 100 lbs used. 2 sets of this