Sfreed's gettin' strong on OL Andro and stuff unsponsored log

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like it's another Andro log! I'm planning on starting my very first 1 Andro / Epi-Andro / DHEA stack in January, running an 8 week cycle. Realistic goal is to gain some strength and size, without putting on a whole bunch of weight. I am 53, been serious about training for 7 years and right now sitting at 192 pounds. I'll be following Studhorse's HST plan, 3 days per week strength training with light cardio and abs on the off days. I just finished up my first 6 weeks of HST, and am happy with the program. I have a fairly active job, TDEE (last time I figured it) was at 2800. Calorie intake for the duration will be at 3000 ish calories daily. However, to be honest I'm not as concerned with weight as I am the mirror. In fact, I don't even know if I'll step on a scale again until the end of this run. As for what I'm running,

Sup3r 1 @ 330/330/330/330/330/330/330/330/ (split dose up daily)

Sup3r Epi @ 500/750/750/750/1000/1000/ ? / ? / (500 mg pwo, 250 mg post then 750 pre and 250 post)

Sup3r DHEA @ 2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/2ml/ (split into 2 doses daily)

Ar1macare Pro @ 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8/

Post Cycle will be Clomid @ 50/50/25/25, K1ngs Blood at recommended dose and Sup3r 7.

As far as the Clomid, I've been reading some new studies and am considering changing to 50/25/25/25/25/25/ Anybody have any thoughts?

Epi dose will ramp up to 1000 and I'll see how I'm feeling at that dose. Will either keep it there or drop it back down to 750 daily.

I'm also considering running X-Gels, Follidrone or some other natty muscle builder during pct, just for shyts and giggles.

And that's about it. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions feel free!

And since this is all on my own dime, LET THE DERAIL BEGIN!!

bighulksmash booneman77 thebigt hairygrandpa rtmilburn alphagainz SFreed CJNator HIT4ME wesb2387 Gutterpump Tank999 DennisTheDane ryane87 Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss Studhorse blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 rtmilburn FireTitan alphagainz ChocolateClen justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso Brandinooooo HIT4ME thebigt NewAgeMayan hairygrandpa Dirty Dan UnicornDrpns Jebrook Bmac63095 TNlifting BEAST73 Tank999 BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso 123abcabcabc Macyyy and anybody that wants to stop by.

Yes, I tagged Macyyy. Just to balance out all of the (not so) subliminal homosexual posts that will be following.

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So y'all will know where I started, left is 2005 ish, 250 pounds and a pack a day. Right side is a few months ago, sitting at about 185, where I've been hanging at for the last several years

PhotoGrid_1473805289332.jpg

Last edited:
SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saved for updates and final thoughts, in case it gets too long

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In like Flint!!!! You sexy hunk of man you. Too much? :D

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
In! I'm going to run my clomid at 25/25/12/12. I guess we'll see what works

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! I'm going to run my clomid at 25/25/12/12. I guess we'll see what works
Seems there's a lot of options on Clomid doses. Still haven't made up my mind for sure which way I'm going

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think 50/25/25/25/25/12

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
My favorite old whore! In!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Very excited to see you run this especially on hst. Go get some!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My favorite old whore! In!
Look who's here! You know what the difference between an old whore and a young one?

Young whores use KY, old whores use polygrip.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In like the USA in Iraq..... I don't plan on leaving :p

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's my HST list for the next six weeks; Cable Fly, Flat DB Bench Press, Single DB Row, Close Grip Lat Pull, Upright Cable Row, Seated DB Shoulder Press, Seated Shrugs, V-Squat, Iso Leg Curl, Single DB Preacher Curl, Hammer Curl, DB Kickback, Seated Triceps Extension. I also usually throw in some sort of forearm exercise like plate pinches and forearm extensions. If you're unfamiliar with HST, I'll be doing these exercises 3 times per week, with two weeks (so 6 total workout days) of 3x15 at 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95% and 100% of my 15 rep max. Then it goes to the 2x10 of my 10 rep max, then the last 2 weeks are at my 5 rep max. Followed by a week of drop sets, followed by a de-condition week with no lifting.
I'm still dealing with a partial tear of my right Achilles Tendon, which makes some things no bueno, like squats, anything that stretches my calf and running. Not gonna let it stop me, but there are some things that I just can't do. Most of my leg exercises will be on machines for this reason. I've probably screwed something up on this post, so there might be something off.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And in case you bytches didn't notice Macyyy "liked" my first post, so I got that going for me. Now if we can get UnicornDrpns in here we'll have it made!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here's my HST list for the next six weeks; Cable Fly, Flat DB Bench Press, Single DB Row, Close Grip Lat Pull, Upright Cable Row, Seated DB Shoulder Press, Seated Shrugs, V-Squat, Iso Leg Curl, Single DB Preacher Curl, Hammer Curl, DB Kickback, Seated Triceps Extension. I also usually throw in some sort of forearm exercise like plate pinches and forearm extensions. If you're unfamiliar with HST, I'll be doing these exercises 3 times per week, with two weeks (so 6 total workout days) of 3x15 at 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95% and 100% of my 15 rep max. Then it goes to the 2x10 of my 10 rep max, then the last 2 weeks are at my 5 rep max. Followed by a week of drop sets, followed by a de-condition week with no lifting.
I'm still dealing with a partial tear of my right Achilles Tendon, which makes some things no bueno, like squats, anything that stretches my calf and running. Not gonna let it stop me, but there are some things that I just can't do. Most of my leg exercises will be on machines for this reason. I've probably screwed something up on this post, so there might be something off.
Sounds Good! Bro

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the nudez !

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
<-- dick nazi. ^ no dicks for you!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
And in case you bytches didn't notice Macyyy "liked" my first post, so I got that going for me. Now if we can get UnicornDrpns in here we'll have it made!
Shall I sit down and bust out ? Jk :) on a serious note , you are looking like a boss mister. Nice work!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shall I sit down and bust out ? Jk :) on a serious note , you are looking like a boss mister. Nice work!
You can do whatever you'd like! Thanks for stopping by

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
You can do whatever you'd like! Thanks for stopping by
Haha np. Imma gonna keep my pants on. That "married with no crazy ex boyfriend life "

I'm just sad bc the January gym crowds are just around the corner .

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^ had to remind us. Potty poopah.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just sad bc the January gym crowds are just around the corner .
Yep. I might start going to the gym at midnight for a couple of months. I don't necessarily mind all the people, it's rudeness that I have an issue with. Seems most of them just don't have any common sense or manners.

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
So y'all will know where I started, left is 2005 ish, 250 pounds and a pack a day. Right side is a few months ago, sitting at about 185, where I've been hanging at for the last several years

View attachment 143537
Holy Shyt! You actually look like your (cartoon) avatar!! :D

Looking solid man, I hope I look that good when I am your age!!! Love the ink too!

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
SFreed that's some solid progress brother...

Now the way to think about running your first cycle is to compare it to Obama care: while you are still working for your gainz, they're kinda subsidized while your on gear. Idk man I love me some welfare gainz

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
UnicornDrpns also needs to join Spooner Street

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SFreed that's some solid progress brother...

Now the way to think about running your first cycle is to compare it to Obama care: while you are still working for your gainz, they're kinda subsidized while your on gear. Idk man I love me some welfare gainz
It almost sounds like you're telling me to always be running something.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Brother, I wouldn't miss this for anything. You have come a long way and you are looking great. I wish I looked that good NOW. I know you will put in the hard work to go with this cycle and you are gonna turn some heads.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In brother. On your HST. Suggestion only: I think you may have typo.
Your % are spot on.
Week 1-2: 1x15
Week 3-4: 2x10
Week 5-6: 3x5 if your joints start to hurt too much you can bump your reps to 7 or 8.
Week 7: negatives 2-3 sets 4-8 reps
Week 8: drop sets 1 set of ea. Exercise w/5-8 drop range.
Decondtion 9-11 days.
Go kill it old man!
Curious to see how the andros work for you!

UnicornDrpns

UnicornDrpns

Awards
ikr?? I suggested Trisha Takanawa
I honestly have no clue who this cartoon character is. I'm going to YouTube this bc that's how we get educated nowadays

What is your goal bf%? I love the tat btw